VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: You are my people Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Steven Bliss

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/06/2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

Monday, November 28, 2005

< content=12204455 itemprop="blogId"> < content=113321062705743850 itemprop="postId">

You are my people

You are my people.
I have created you.
From the beginning you were created with purpose.
That purpose has not changed. You are to still subdue the earth.
You are to have dominion over the earth, caring for and tending to its needs.

I have created you for marvelous deeds to be accomplished for me.
That can be accomplished as you learn to trust and obey my leading.
You must know my word, the written and the spoken.
Seek to discover my secrets that I may reward you.

You are my people.
For my plans to be accomplished you must place me first.
You must stop thinking about your ministries.
Seek me and focus upon my ways.

Grow strong in me and in my name.
Allow my glory to be seen.

I have created you, my people, to grow and not be stagnant.
My water is ever-flowing.
Share the security and refreshing I can bring.

I have created this discontent within your heart.
I have place a need for more of me.

It is not my intent that you be comfortable, but matured.
It is time to move beyond the reliance of Judah.
It is time to take new ground.

There has been a new birthing for this time.
Accept my children of Issachar.
I have gifted them with knowledge. Listen when they speak to you.
They are burden-bearers.

Release my sons and daughters of Joseph.
Without those visions and dreams your zeal for me perishes.
The blessings I have granted you run deep, yet not without suffering.

You are my people, created for my purposes.
Grow in me that my glory may be released.
Do not become weak in my testing, but persevere in me.
Know the reward is sure.

Be holy for I am holy.
Your purpose has not changed.
Do not become complacent.
Hope in the things I have privately shared with you.
Work for the things I have corporately shared with you.

View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/12/2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

good word Steven !

Larry Denton

Posted: 12/15/2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Thanks Steven.

Here again prophet to prophet I agree within those principles or truths of Our Lord who is Jesus Christ, Here is His calling for us to come out and fourth to be holy and that means wise,manifestiong the wisom of God among us inthe Way we appraoch eachother and Him to form a oneness or Unity in the powere of the Spirit, so ...top and for... those souls we encounter can be recieved by the Gifted and the Givers as Servants of Our Lord for the Trnewing of thir mind /hearts ,that which will rise up their souls /spirts/ psyches and then and only then will we witness the powere of God among ous.

And what will we witnnes signs and wonders desired by those given to bee seeen? No we will witness the slow and patience renewing of the minds or all those desiring and repented to find their Way as Chrsit Way to relate to those they Love and desire to be recieved by out of a worldy way of rejection by the minds of others given to judge and be known as minister of Christ so set in their hard and fast presenting of a Gospel of Men as opposed to the Gospel of God , given to just preach and give no time to seek the understanding of the Kingdom of God Way's they them selves have to hid behind there rushed tiem element to be seen by those who desire to bee know "otu ther in the World.

Mat 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

The does not say Faith , Love, or works, because you can not "get to" Love without ministering "hope" as the Hope of a being gahtered in a Righteous Way in which your work is the establishing or renewing of the minds/kardias of those who are lost due to the lust of the false presentation of knowledge but have no tiem to set with those in need of Godly Understanding.

You are my people, created for my purposes.
Grow in me that my glory may be released.
Do not become weak in my testing, but persevere in me.
Know the reward is sure.

Where is the place we must grow in Glory and what is at the heart of the diverse and powerful word Glory other than Wisdom?

With a Righteous Gahtering we will remain "weak" in the Testing and discermnet of the Gifts of the Spirit...And more so in the preserving of the Presence and Powere of Our Lord Righteousness among us!

Blessing Bliss.. your elder brother and in our prayer, study and calling to speak the Truth in Love.

Larry

Posted: 12/16/2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

Thanks Jeff and Dent.

Have we, as indivuals or as a body, yet learned to walk in love or speak/talk in ways which are not devisive or cutting?

View Steven Bliss's Profile Search for other posts by Steven Bliss Visit Steven Bliss's Homepage
Larry Denton

Posted: 01/03/2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Steven,

In Principle , this is a Kingdom Question...

In this part of your wording:

.......yet learned to walk in love or speak/talk in ways.....

Is what is...that is I believe is centeral .... in.....Principal or Truth to Fahters in Heaven Will, therefore a Way and /or His Way of relating in a Righteous Way.

The Kingdom Preception is that in our Faith it cannot work ,but in the Faith of Christ it can and ? 

The "and" part is the we walk as a Godly Approach to come together in the Knowledge of God ,then sit in the Spirit to experience the Godly Understanding of His Love. Once that is experienced ,only then can we return to walking in the Godly Wisdom of that Love.

It is here Our Lord has me sitting in His Correction and if in HIs Will vai my ( our Gifting from Our Lord ,having worked via our own individual calling and ellection preach the Good News that via the Promise of the Powere of the Spirit or Truth we as a matter of our Faith ( and act of Righteousness) sit together in Our Lords own Hope, the results of which is to expereince His Love .

Once expereinced we no longer fear any thoughts of doing ,but being "IN Him" and IN Him we no longer fear this ideal of being "seen" so as to resolve our own personal ideals or what is an idenity given to be pleasing in the "sight of men"..

The reason being is once the Faith of Chrit turn into the Hope of Christ ,the the Love of Christ Wisdom on how to "sit (enter into His Rest) , become the Love of Christ manifested as the Godly Wisdom use in Heaven.

Here is my point ( and I am still learning the powere of this Way) is that Christ does not go any where or use an other way,but we as influanced as men pleasing other men "do"!

How shall one say this? Men ,on could say run with the concept of obtaining more and more knowledge or Christ and joy in the adventure of being seen doing so, but few can sit and wait so as to abide in His Understanding of that Knowledge, so they "hurry " to get up and run if they are found short of understanding ,so as to give an explanation of their understanding ,so as to shae the wisdom of applied Godly Knwoledge.

What is the problem is that it is in sitting in the proclaiming, ( of this calling = their election) they have no peace, unless they are on the move in the power of being projected in mind and body in the light of men's mind,but apart and unrelated in spirit ,therfore a false form of earthly unity.

Here we find it is easy and of great gain in saying preaching Christ in the Spirit , but to add the Truth of His Crucifixion was, is and will be that part that men will find offensive and if offensive "allway in many divided ways"... call for the wisdom of the world to be used to produce a form of Godlyness, but because they cannto in the patience of God love "sit" together to believe that Christ by the Gifts of the Spirit can "settle their fears" of theselves ,one another aqnd God Himself in not doing somethingwhich call for creating a place the can oversee to over lord, so that they will not appear ....not ... to have the power of God .

Last,... many speak of their knowledge of the Kingdom, and try to appear to have the Power, but in doing so project their own glory.

In Truth that Glory or Wisdom or function or Righteousness belong to no man...

Thine is the Kingdom as Knowledge.. of the Father

Thine is the Power as Understanding...of the Spirit

Thine is the Glory as Wisdom...of the Son,

Satan is knowledge-, and able and has no rest ,so must run to and fro ,less he be caught in not understanding what he knows, and if he were to sit the wisdomless part of his evil spirit would show...

In my repentance Our Lord has spoken to me:

Go and speak to those I will send you too, and or they to you and if they desire to to abide In Men then abide with them and if they with you ,then the Righteousness of My Faith will restore their Hope and in the Understanding of my Hope , then My the Power of My Love will alos abide. Only the if ye abide to sit IN me them the Spirit of Truth will come and the renewing of your  minds will come as the the Righteousness, or My Kingdom will come forth in all abiding in My Peace and the Joy of Our Fahter will be made full.

In this Truth many will come and go in Spirit as the Spirit Gifts those who remain. He who remains will suffer My reproof and correction, but the undersantding of My Word will come and here and there the Spirit will gift those who abide and the Light of My Way will come and in this Light the Understanding of My Kingdom will come, Then the Power or My Peace...will restore the Joy of the Wisdom of My Kingdom within them . Rest with Me, I Am the Lord  

Posted: 01/06/2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

...they have no peace

It's not so much as to the "they". I must concern myself with myself and the correct releationships.

Larry Denton

Posted: 01/06/2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

A bit slow ....here Steven and long in word, but : being concerned myself and with others is they Will of Our Father in Heaven.

Here the word "they" as others via or judgements is very real,but we are to seek first the Kingdom and its Ritheousness, and or what as knowledge is being shared seems good, but become a matter of sancification for the justification of our salvation when up close and personal = a one one one dynamic as we gather to share Godly Wisdom for the Renewing of our minds to move into and amnog those we live with and expereince as friends from day to day.  This to is Faith, just as Christ lives among us. But if not then it become a matter of  another way in which they become they and us them, is it not.

It easy to become they or them, but hard to become us as Our Fahter is no respector of persons...

1Co 1:22 Seeing that Jews ask for signs, and Greeks seek after wisdom:

1Co 1:23 but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block, and to Gentiles foolishness;

1Co 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1Co 1:26 For look at your+ calling, brothers, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, [are called]:

1Co 1:27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame those who are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;

But I am back , and as always with you in heart/mind Kardia , I joy in working in spirit,in Spirit, to be founin Our Lords Hope ( that being Our Lords Hope) that we can allow ( where two or three are gathered) within the Spirit of Truth to Find within ourselves a better Understanding of Christ's Will on how as Wisdom we can be ministered an opening ,so as to enter into the Kingdom of God in which the Mystery of Our Fathers Way becomes known among one another, that  of a Righteous Way , manifestion His Peace, we who sit together in Spirit will recieve Christ Revelation for our lives.and what is this ,but Our Father IN Heavens Will to manifet this Unity in and among us that far exceeds the muiltudes of falling churches tha seek an external physical "place" to worship ....

But in principle :"It's not so much as to the they"  But if in Christ ( en) We first must concern ourselves = myself with mysef = how we are to be an example in Character = His Name to bear up our souls in the BELIEF that Christ is here within us  ( or can be among us) vai the Power of the Holy Spirit to Teach us one by one for the renewing of our minds to be found as a matter of Godly given cinsciousnees ,always forgiving and open in spirit to learn that ther is a way that can seem right vai our knowledge ,but at the same time the end or application of that knowledge is death.

Why and I so foolish and stuck so as to seem condencending ( if that is spelled right)  But I believe we should say among one anther one on one:..."

No for what reason and that reason is that as we recieve HIs Revelation among ourselves then  in Truth ....there is no they....., only we .

Well meaning folks knowledgeable of Christ ,but not given to the Godly undeerstanding think as they do something to be found in the reverance of the Spirit  have and do form within their Dianoia/ Imagination or mind that "they" can honor Christ Way as gathering in "their way" to being senn ofrfound in the act of projection Knowledge from scripture ,dreams, visions, or prophecy with out the direction of Christ to prove all things.

So without this they become those or them that are right in their own eys of sight to bee seen, leaving those that become "them" = them being those who have the own way, so the offence is resolved "without in their divided mindsets and feel the powere of no commitment to sit togehter and allow Our Lord to renew thier way of thinking vai the llust of the flesh = brian function givent to logical and holistic thingking, void of subjecting this reasoning to the Wisdom and Knowledge of waht the Holy Spirit could bring if allowed.

But Pride disallows this pure aand simple One and only Godly Way of Christ bring Repoof qand Correction to or spirits or souls ,so that we can have self control among one another to beqar up our brothers qand sisters (even ouselves ) as we come into ( learn ) the Truth about our un-right ways verses the right Ways or Christ to Love as He loves, in which "all"offences are vanished in His wisdom...

Here within this Gentile  Imagination they think not about the fact that they are there in a gathering for Chrisrt to minister individually and collectively the Understanding of that Eternal Knowledge, so the can proceed in His Wisdom to for-give any sin and replace it within their minds = His Mind on How to "walk" or move out of a sttting position = knowing something, to a walking position manifesting a Righteous Relationship, foundational for experincing the Peace and Joy of Our Lord Who is Christ Jesus way of Sanctification...= astate of growing in the Grace of God for the application of His Mercy among those called out ones...

What Christ is......within us..... takes away the worly ideals of them or they...manifested as different forms of ministiries in which their is no untity in Spirit = the function of and evil imagination or thinkiing cnetered on what "they"do as compared to what Christ can do among those gathering ot honor His Way of presenting His Truths in Power as the Glory of  His Life.

So if no Unity in Spirit, then in mind  "they " must form their own mental image and likeness of what they "they think" is a way to project the Knowledge of Christ WAY of loving one another , but without the power of the Spirit of Truth, they never come to a Godly Understanding they are FREE in Christ to sit with any or all sinners without fear ....who are Seeking a Kingdom, but more so It's Righteousness = the Instructions of Righteousness that when understood we become ONE in Spirit and are free from the worldly concept that the 'We's have the 'sway and THEY don't..

A they or them mindset is foundational for an evil imagination to project the traditional and religious ideal in which "the theys" are not fre to learn or disagree vai the knowledge we might via present Godly Revelation or Prophesy or the patience's to test and prove the truth of waht is shared vai prayere and scripture.... and this give reason to the temptation to cast onself into a flesh powered ministery ( no REST) for  the defence of God and remove onself from what "they believe" or become what "they believe" in Spirit, with reguards to Righteous Apolistic Instructions to prove what is good..

However unity can !  And only then can "all" come into the ongoing "Forgiveness of Christ in us, to face any offence we may incounter . We ,in other words have not place to.. go!  That is to be seen the "Theys" are doing to prove God's favor on them as the Theys that are right!

In our resolve to believe Christ we being fully grown up in Christ are able to "sit together "and abide in Christ (in Spirit ) untill what is shared or is a matter of prophecy; untill this Knowledge old or new is tested in spirit and judged by the all present as being the Truth of a Godly Way ,then teaching vai elders of experience that we are to respond to Godly Reproof) and the if in Unity via our chardia,pyche,and dianoia = the wholeness of our minds Understanding in Spirit ....see so as to act (manifesting the fruitof the Spirit) to correct or be corrected as to the Godly Wisdom all of our....  need sto function in a Way,manifesting a gathering of folks in whicrest ,being found Free of any offence that can undo the power of our Peace as a family.

I do think Our Father has only one Family?

As a Family we are Face one another in Godly forgiveness and try to work out what is a working offence = a  Mis-undersstanding between all those relating in that real time space on a one on one or a one by one relationship as each day passes and as much as possible be at peace with all that do not believe this is the Way of God.

Second , if that does not work the call for a few other trusted eleders to sit with them and see ,so as to make known what Knowledged and Understanding is to be both found in Scripture and or via Christ Revelation  as prophesy....for then right then and there viathe Gifts of Men or the Gifts of the Spirit.

Third, If no Understanding is found then all involved is to be  given foward  to sahre with the wholw of all those gahteing so the offence between the two or more involved ,become  the need for a Godly Understanding is to sought and prayed for among all "sitting down  in Spirit thereby allwoing Christ to bring to them the Wisdom of HIs Way to approach Life in His Righteousness and Peace and Joy as a Godly correction for not just the one or the other ,but all involved. 

Here one could say this happen any way, but it does not ,because in this way  whiuch is the Way Christ is still involved , and if there is any conviction, then it is here many will retuen to seek the Kingdom as opposed to then of they which will fight to defend their own righteousness by refusing to relate "back" to those offended in hops of restoring that brother or sister. This is oppsed to what some have called stoine walling out in silence other who they fear will destrory their own though up and out way of ministering  of Love of God  at the expence of the Truth of God.

So as a matter of Righteous Judgement we can understand tshose with as a "they mindset "will fear this last step of involving the whole of those gathered...The reason being is that those so called leader Understanding or the Lack of it will be exposed. and to stop their concepts of a mission for God verses "With God"  to wait on Christ to manifest Himself  in some one to speak vai his or her gifting is intelectually blocked via some personal status or need to use that time to do better things.

In truth this Way of God ( which can never happen from afar ) as so desigened by Satan in which requires all to function out of his tempatation  they or them  must from  an external pul-pit or high place soas to be seen casting onsef down to minister using the ruditments of this world the make him or here appear to be the real loving minster of God , free from being involved in any family problems.

Therfore it is a one on one expereince that the Body of Christ will have need of in the day's of tribulation, verses "they" that have to run here and there to find out Who "THEY" are, that ar the true servants of God, when Our Lord may have His servant right there among them.

Last here is the word below that is use via Apolistic Wisdom  for they...And unless we understand the wisdom of what the Apostle is saying ,,,,then the Un-Right way of relating to one another in Spirit of God may seem good, but with the Truth of that way not being understood the "Theys of this world using worldly wisdom may like you, but will not have the Patience;s of Christ in then to Abide within themselves to minister in a Kingdom Way (having Christ Revelation) in the Love of Christ to speak the Truth in love and deed in and among those who have come to expereince who you are , what you are , when you are , and how you are in Christ with running away from you.

1Th 5:1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you+ have no need that anything be written to you+.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:3 When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction comes on them, as travail on a pregnant woman; and they will in no way escape.

1Th 5:4 But you+, brothers, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you+ as a thief:

1Th 5:5 for you+ are all sons of light, and sons of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness;

1Th 5:6 so then let us not sleep, as do the rest, but let us watch and be sober.

1Th 5:7 For those who sleep, sleep in the night: and those who are drunk, are drunk in the night.

1Th 5:8 But let us, since we are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Th 5:9 For God did not appoint us into wrath, but to the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Th 5:10 who died for us, that, whether we are awake or asleep, we should live together with him.

1Th 5:11 Therefore exhort one another, and build each other up, even as also you+ do.

1Th 5:12 But we urge you+, brothers, to know those who labor among you+, and are over you+ in the Lord, and admonish you+;

1Th 5:13 and to esteem them exceedingly highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves.

Last here is the power of the a Kingdom Gathering in the the Power of it is based on Peace as opposed to signs and miracles, which in Truth is a sign and a miracle.....

Posted: 01/07/2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

I go back to my statement, unless I am right with God, I can never love my neighbor in the manner which it is meant.  I can not rightly correct "they" unless I am walking in a "corrected" manner.

I must yet conduct my life, walking in love,  or speaking/talking in ways which are not devisive or cutting.

Larry Denton

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

This is right and accounted for Righteousness and we "are
Right" if we proceed in our Faith to love our neighbors
in the Forgiving Manner.

This open Forgiving Manner is within the dynamic of our
Character to "sit with sinner never having any "judgement
as to who the are.
However in the Way ( as the Way of fellow-shipping from
day to day we; in walking in the Spirit ( if we ( as you
say are walking and learning via you calling and
election) begin to see and hear What Our Father and The
Son is saying to you , that can be shared as knowledge to
this neighbor.

He is were our Revelation as present Revelation of
putting on the Mind of Christ is manifested and only then
can we ( having heard and seen the Godly Understanding
Christ has for us and in us..."Share the Righteousness of
His Way as Truth for and too our neighbor.

This In Spirit will in-power so as to bring a personal experience of the Holy Spirit conviction to this person,
and in turn he or she will "bear- wittiness" to the Truth
of you sharing. ( in other words he or she is "FREED"
with in ! And with in his mind-eye he or she see that
this Way you have shred is the Way of Christ and What?

What is he or she Know something with-in them has chanced
their perception as to who Christ is and in this Personal
revelation begin to change their personal approach to Our
Lord Way in the Truth of their Life which is the putting
on of the Mind of Christ to love the next neighbor as he
or she does themselves.

Here Steven is Wisdom as you have said....

I must yet conduct my life, walking in love, or
speaking/talking in ways which are not divisive or
cutting.

If you approach to one person or even in a gathering ,
what ever you present as knowledge and more so if Truth
will offend, or appear divisive, with the mind and make
up of those folks young or old, but if you are within the
character of Christ, then you know that their fears and
having experienced and un-right or unrighteous life will
be manifested in manner or speech.

Here is where some sit or run, because to experience this
up-heaving in spirit and fear via ones mind can
co-equally offend all present as what you are presenting
in speech in manner is offensive.

But the True Apostles and Prophets Know of this reproof
and correction within and is able to abide in this ;
"waht could be see as an un-loving act) and in doing so
abide in the Spirit.

I say this is the Way, because the Truth of this approach
is held in the Character of the elder. and if not ( as
some so called ,called men and/or women of God fear this
Kind of dynamic in which they suffer an external
judgement based on what they are expected to know as
knowledge and do what they do in a loving external way =
a sweet loving way in which all present can judge his or
here external power.

But this is a false way.

A man or women of God will try to avoid such experiences.

A man or Women "IN" God will sit , abide ,and endure this
kind of experience, and this manifest the Character of
Christ.

Being of God requires a buddy-buddy ,i love you and you
are to love me form the pulpit to the congregation from
afar preaching , but it without and external in
presenting knowledge only.

An up close and personal encounter i a one by one
experience and is a intensive powerful Place in which the
Gift of the Spirit ,loose the false perception of men and
women who are lost vai their soul/spirits, leaving their
minds divided as the kardia fight the diaonia as the
minds imagination is changed or renewed to a new perception that it is not the man or women offending him
or her ,but themselves and it is "here" they experience
the peace of God among those given to stay with them
during the spiritual correction .

After forty year of working with abandoned, battered, and
abused children ( As what was called a Gifted State Approved Office) I was always called to work on the most
difficult cases among girls and boy after all the Meds
and physiological wisdom had failed)

Case after case I fathered these children into a new perception of who they were in my own justification, via
my own sanctification, which led them to be with me in my
own salvation all of which was Christ manner in Spirit
and Truth, that would slowly bring them to the
understanding of a right Way to relate to other in the
Truth and if so then the peace of the Power of the Spirit
would begin to allow them these little ,but growing bout
of joy with me. Ten in that trust he or she could sit
,because I could sit and not fear them as other officials
had in their inability to obey an law or rule needed for
their life.
In Truth some did not make it, and had to be locked up,
and then this is where Our Lord called me out of trying
to work among un-belief, and back to the what I now call
His Only Way of Gathering to Father all of those I Gather
"NO" He Gather's

And if when we believe this is the Way in the Truth of
God Life is restored to the souls of men and women, then
they will experience the Power of God healing and
deliverance they no seek ,so as to add them to their
Ekklesia's or Gatherings, but they must "sit with Christ
as He ,via our gifting and Fruits = manner are engaged
with those He sends in fear to be renewed in mind to
understand His Love "within them"... and this is love
that abide in a one on one + Christ experience.
As a working Prophet In sharing this Truth I offend many
, some calling me an intellect or a man of words, but
when it comes to "being within I say in my peace which is Christ Peace and some run or stone wall me, but in the
wisdom of our understanding there were those men of
Righteousness that did Our Lord the same way (as a way)
and unless our righteousness "exceed" this false way of
the temple or churches external way of calling for
repentance ,but fails to abide ,so as to move with other
in the Spirit for the empower of Godly Understanding
,then the greater Satan's power to divide the minds of
this generation.

I know it is a fearful thing, sounding too "simple" just
to gather but then I am asked over and over why did it
come to just one person running and ruining our
gathering?

And the Answer was:" You were not Hosting Our
Lord,because He is going no where ,but you can.

Posted: 01/09/2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

Larry,  I believe I've been in agreement with what you've posted thus far. We just express it differenly at a few levels.  ((:

>>But the True Apostles and Prophets Know of this reproof  and correction within and is able to abide in this

of which I am not part of either. But the truth remains unchanged.

Steven Bliss

Posted: 01/10/2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged Quote Steven Bliss

Once expereinced we no longer fear any thoughts of doing ,but being "IN Him" and IN Him we no longer fear this ideal of being "seen" so as to resolve our own personal ideals or what is an idenity given to be pleasing in the "sight of men"..

Amen Dent, amen.

Larry Denton

Posted: 01/12/2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Steven.

I think so!!!...so as to resolve our own personal ideals
or what is an identity given to be pleasing in the "sight
of men"..

Again I will sound a bit foolish here but,here is the
apostles reasoning:   2Co 11:6 But though I be rude in
speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been thoroughly
made manifest among you in all things.

From a working prophetic perspective the Body of Christ
has lost the Form or pattern or a Righteous
Way, that when When ( as a matter of understanding God's
Will) that when
Gathered it was for the sole purpose of Receiving as
knowledge and abiding together until an
godly understanding came, and then when this came
collectively or individually all of their minds were
involved in Spirit allowing for a unified perception as
to how they were to proceed for the good of that
particular group.

Note you own prophetic concepts:

I have created you for marvelous deeds to be accomplished
for me.
That can be accomplished as you learn to trust and obey
my leading.
You must know my word, the written and the spoken.
Seek to discover my secrets that I may reward you.

The Written can be manifested as function of the
flesh,using one kardia/ heart,but in being the Word is a
matter of hearing what Our Lord is saying to us,

Many are hearing what Our Lord is saying.but few are
listening to what is being said in the Spirit....

So all in good folks Gather with the belief that Christ
will be there also be there which es the expectation that
Christ will minister and even if the most vile man in
character (ministering as a gainsayer, the Holy spirit
will confirm that Word of Truth and of those listening,
some will receive (bear wittiness) to the truth of it).
It is also here that some will respond in spirit for
healing and deliverance depending on how the congregation
is taught to respond .

In principle ,that is using the truths of a Righteous Approach, this is Good but Satan knows that if there are
apostles and prophets as elders involved, then each of
these individuals have the freedom to have time to convey
what its , when its and how it is the experience has given to them as a gift from God a Godly Understanding of
how they are to Relate in Righteous Way manifesting the Powered of the Holy Spirits blessing upon them not just
at that time but for years to come.

The ability to change is a matter of the Way of God in
which the Truth of God ( Baptism in the fire of the
Spirit)begins to form the Unity of a Particular Group
with as little as tow or there Gathered.

Mar 4:10 And when he was .......alone, they that were
about him....... with the twelve asked of him the
parable.
Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to
know the....... mystery of the kingdom of God:....... but
unto them that are without, all these things are done in
parables:

What is this Mystery?

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren,....... that ye
should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be
wise in your own conceits;........ that blindness in part
is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles
be come in.

Note that with out the understanding of the Mystery, these false preachers and Teacher ,and prophets must
preform to manifest the worldly wittiness of their own
conceit, the end results being a mental blindness
=stupidity or callousness!

Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded...... toward us..... in
all .......wisdom and prudence;....
"What happened here?"   Should not Christ hath abounded
toward us in all knowledge?

Unless the Body of Christ changes this worldly approach
to to hear all manners of preaching ,teach and prophecies concern what is , what will be and what God is going to
do, and seek first His personal Righteous Relating to
them . then they will not get what is happening to the earth ,let along their love ones when the falling away in
fear comes, but stupidity and callousness will abound!

Eph 1:9 ......Having made known unto us the mystery of
his will,....... according to his good pleasure which he
hath purposed in himself:

WE can all agree on what we should be in
Character ,but even here on the Forum there are man who
do not have clue of what it means to have a Way that is
God Way that is only one quite and simple Way, in which
they are experiencing the Truth of His mystery among
those gathering to relate in such a Righteous 'way the
Power of God is "Witnessed" for the changing of men and
women minds ,to that of putting on the....MIND of Christ
, them able to forgive as working matter of Godly
Forgiveness to Gather in the Unity of the..... Spirit of
Truth.
As I have shared before :"Satan does no mind for us to
eat,,talk ,sing and or praise God going along all trying
to tell ......what....... we think God has said to us,,
but Stop to share one on one about ......How...... about what the Spirit of God is saying to all as a matter of
Truth ,allowing all to work on the matter Godly Unity ,
so as to understanding ......how one of them.... or all
of them........ are to approach the community they live
in = to love thy neighbor as He love us ,He being n us?

Here is the Wisdom of that stupidity and callousness!

Mat 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that
men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is
the law and the prophets.
Mat 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the
gate, and ......broad is the way......, that leadeth to
destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, .......and narrow
is the way,....... which leadeth .......unto life.....,
and few there be that......... find it.
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in
sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men
gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good
fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit,
neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit
is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

((((((((Should this not say ...By their great writing and
preaching up there in the sight and light of men knowing
the Bible by heart, causing man to repent and gain to themselves a great ministry via all this Godly
Gainsaying?))))))

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord,
shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth
the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 >>>>>>>Many will say to me in that
day<<<<<<<<<, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew
you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of
mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man,
which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell
not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of
mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish
man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it
fell: and great was the fall of it.
Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these
sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

In Truth many across this Nation are being astonished as
asking where is God and who is he that will allow all
this to happen?

The power of knowledge along requires a mindset that with
no subjective ability to reason , will not think to ask
him or her self where she or he as at, and a matter of
believe , because Our Lord has not gone any where , but
they have , and He is not "out-here"

Last....In all good faith and hope that all here might
stand up , walk int he Spirit to a place of Peace ,.....
sit down..... and have the hope within them to speak/write of the Truth the following Word of God
contains,.......but few will respond because in
spirit they know but as a matter of the Spirit of the
Truth that holds the Mystery of how they are in Godly Joy
and Mercy ..... can minister an entrance to the Kingdom
of God with out fear of offence few will come if not any?

1Co 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our
Lord Jesus Christ, .......that ye all speak the same
thing,......... and that there be no divisions among you;
but that ye be perfectly joined together ..........in the
same mind...... and in the same judgment....

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version