Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM Going To Promote You and Bring You Up Higher In Me! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/12/2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

December 4, 2012

I AM Going To Promote You and Bring You Up Higher In Me!

By Becky Porter

You have come full circle around the mountain of testing, and though the journey has been very difficult, you have learned your lessons well, and I AM WELL pleased!  I AM going to promote you and bring you up higher in Me – great is your reward!  You have earned it My precious and beloved one – you have earned it! 

As you have learned these lessons, I have imparted a wisdom and knowledge you did not formerly possess, and I have given you an overcomer’s anointing.  I will use you to set the captives free – lift up your voice and let My Words pour through you with a resounding crescendo that will echo to the far corners of the land!  Lift up your heads, oh you gates and be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in!

Psalm 24:7 NIV
Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

Psalm 29:9 NIV
The voice of the Lord twists mighty oaks and strips the forests bare. In his Temple everyone shouts, “Glory!”

Isaiah 60:1-3 NKJV
Arise, shine; for your light has come!  And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.  The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Isaiah 61:1 NKJV
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound.

The following excerpt is taken from Barnes’ Notes on the Bible, (referring to Psalm 24:7):

Lift up your heads, O ye gates - Either the gates of the city, or of the house erected for the worship of God; most probably, as has been remarked, the former. This may be supposed to have been uttered as the procession approached the city where the ark was to abide, as a summons to admit the King of glory to a permanent residence there. It would seem not improbable that the gates of the city were originally made in the form of a portcullis. 

I looked up the meaning of the word portcullis:

A portcullis (from the French porte coulissante or gliding door) is a latticed grille made of wood, metal or a combination of the two. Portcullises fortified the entrances to many medieval castles, acting as a last line of defense during time of attack or siege. Each portcullis was mounted in vertical grooves in castle walls and could be raised or lowered quickly by means of chains or ropes attached to an internal winch.

The gates of the old castles in the feudal ages were, not to "open," but to be "lifted up" by weights and pullies. In some of the old ruins of castles in Palestine there are still to be seen deep grooves in the "posts" of the gateway, showing that the door did not open and shut, but that it was drawn up or let down. There were some advantages in this, as they could be suddenly "let down" on an enemy about to enter, when it would be difficult to close them if they were made to open as doors and gates are commonly made. Thus understood, the "heads" of the gates would be the top, perhaps ornamented in some such way as to suggest the idea of a "head," and the command was that these should be elevated to admit the ark of God to pass.

End of excerpt from Barnes Notes on the Bible

Becky Porter
lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version