VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Valley Of Megiddo - Mitt Jeffords Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/20/2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Vision: The Valley of Megiddo

I was reading the scriptures one morning when the Lord suddenly gave me this vision. I saw a valley, and somewhere from a distance, I could discern that it was valley that was somewhere between 75 to 100 miles long, and 20 to 25 miles wide. I immediately saw what appeared to be this massive battle because I observed that there was a cloud of dust that stretched over the entire valley. It reminded me of the battle scenes that I have seen in cartoons, where I have seen guns, weapons, and bodies come flying out of a cloud of dust. I also heard much shouting, squeals, yelling, screams of agony, and voices in distress. Then somehow, this cloud of dust cleared away, and I saw what seemed like all of mankind in this valley; for there was every nationality, race, creed, and color. I then observed many arguments, and fights, and strife, and contentions, and even wars among the people in the valley. There was much trouble and unrest all through the valley.

Then the Lord opened my eyes and I saw a new realm; well, it was a new way for me to see the realm that I have seen before. I saw multitudes and multitudes of demons, and a countless number of lifeless dark spirits, and many, many small clouds of darkness. All three of these formed the forces of Darkness. All of these forces were just pounding away against all mankind with the chaos and madness that I observed. I was amazed to see that there was not one man that could see or discern that these forces of Darkness were the cause for all of the chaos and madness that was occurring throughout the valley. I saw clouds of darkness compass the bodies of men. I saw demons just stepping in and out of human beings as easy as one would step in and out of a shower. I saw wicked spirits just fly right threw the bodies of men.

I also saw the clouds of darkness itself clinging as a tight fitting sweater to the souls of men. These clouds of Darkness reminded me of a trip that the Lord sent me on earlier. It was a trip to Houston, Texas. I was told by my brother, in the flesh and the spirit, the day before I left, not to be fearful of anything that I might see while I was on this trip. My brother had never prophesied anything like that before. What made this strange to me was that I thought I had seen all the forms of darkness there was to see, and most of it was in me. Nevertheless, my wife and I were off to Houston to meet with, what I thought was, the strongest group of faithful brethren I had ever been around.

It was on the third day of that trip that it happened. We had just gotten through praying when all of sudden I looked up and I saw everything in black and white; and everyone that was there was covered with this black substance. It appeared to be like something similar to some sort black tar. It came from the ground and it covered every one of us who was in that room. It went from the ground to our feet, and then it went upward. To some it went as far as the waist, to some it went as far as the just under the shoulders, and there were a couple of people in that room that it completely covered their whole bodies. It scared me so bad that I turned my eyes away and did not want to look back. After a while, I did, and it had not left.

Then the Lord spoke to me and said, “This is reality. This is how I see this world; black and white.” This scared me some more because this was all that the Lord told me then. We were all in captivity. I did not find out what this black substance was, but I had the feeling that iniquity was the source. I was soon to find out. You know, I know that scientist, and doctors, and psychiatrists, and etc., they only deal with the things that concern flesh and blood, but they can never agree with the matters of the spirit. Flesh vs. Spirit: the battle supreme.  

I John 1:8-10 “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.”

Back to the vision I was presently being given. These forces of the Darkness had complete power over men; much more than anything that I could imagine. I saw that man was dictated to in his thoughts, and then these forces of Darkness would leave that “thought” in his mind to rule over him. What better way to rule over a man than to be able to plant some thought in him, and then stand back and watch him bow down to it. Where do the thoughts of man come from? I observed that all of these demons and spirits had great power to possess the thoughts of men. I was in awe. When these demons, these wicked spirits, and these clouds of darkness departed out of them, they left behind many tormenting thoughts and wicked imaginations that the peoples were powerless to resist.

I observed that after these spirits departed from a body, that person was left subject to think on and then to do the counsels that the Darkness had left behind. I saw men that were subject to all manner of fears and paranoia; all manner of bitterness; all manner of hatred and desires for revenge; all manner of hopelessness; all manner of confusion; all manner of envy and jealousy; all manner of abuse and intimidation; all manner of greed and lust; all manner of frustration; all manner of loneliness; all manner of fornication and adultery; all manner of self-condemnation and guilt; all manner of depression; all manner of arrogancy and boasting; all manner of malice; all manner of anxiety and worry; all manner of theft and corruption; all manner of unforgiveness; all manner of drunkenness and addictions; all manner of accusations and slander; all manner of agony and pain; and all manner of killings and murder. To one it was given to be subject to fornication, and fears and paranoia, while another it was given to him to be subject to greed and lust, and anxiety and worry.

Isaiah 55:8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

I also saw that the Darkness was clinging so tightly to the bodies of men that it brought much sin with it, as well as all kinds of debilitating sicknesses and fatal diseases. I heard many, many loud voices coming from this valley whereby men were taking the Lord’s name in vain: men were cursing God, men were mocking God, men were blaspheming God, and men were blaming God for all the chaos and the madness that had come upon them. Yet, it was not the Lord in that valley that had brought these things upon them, but Satan and the forces of Darkness. No matter what spirit it was, death ruled over their thoughts.

Romans 8:6 “For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

I then observed these forces of Darkness attack the carnally minded church in a very vicious manner; like a pack of wolves completely overwhelming a defenseless sheep. As these attacks grew more intense, I then observed as their hearts became subject to the same chaos and madness that was in the rest of the valley. Though they attended church, their hearts had become hard hearted and their thoughts had become stiff-necked. They also were attacked with fears, doubts, hypocrisy, contentions, heavy burdens, divisions, strife, iniquity, unbelief, and dreads. I saw that there was no fear of God among these, nor was there any of the faith that stands in the power of God to keep these sheep under the watchful eye of the Lord’s protection. This part of the church appeared as troubled and dazed sheep that had gone so far astray from the love of their God.

Matthew 24:19 “Woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck (the carnally minded that only feed on the milk of the word) in those days!”

I Peter 1:5 “Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”

Jeremiah 33:40 “And I will make an everlasting covenant with them so that I will not turn away them, to do them good; and I will put my fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from me.”

Isaiah 29:13 “The Lord said, “Forasmuch as this people draw near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but they have removed their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught to them by the precept of men.”

Malachi 3:16-18 “Then they that feared the Lord spoke often one to another: and the Lord hearkened and heard it; and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine”, says the Lord of hosts, “In that day when I make up my jewels and I will spare them, as a man spares his own son that serves him. Then shall you return and discern between the righteous and the wicked (Luke 19:20-27), between him that serves God and him that serves him not (Rom.1:25)”.

As I continued to observe this attack throughout the entire valley, I perceived that all that which I was witnessing was that which Jesus spoke of when he said in Luke 21:25-26 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking on those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.” I observed that it was also of these forces of Darkness which came forth all kinds of natural disasters like floods, hurricanes, droughts. Natural disasters? All these came forth from the works of Darkness; period. I observed that these things increased in intensity as Satan’s wrath towards man increased.   

Revelation 12:12 “Therefore rejoice you heavens (the spiritually minded) and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and seas (the carnally minded)! For the Devil is come unto you having great wrath because he knows that he has but a short time.”

I then observed that as these fights and battles raged on, it appeared as though these forces of Darkness waged their battles among men because that is what Satan’s plan calls for. It is the Darkness that conceives and carries out all of the hatred, the arguments, the corruption, the rage, the cursings, the fights, the accusings, the intimidations, the evil suspicions, the wickedness, the anger, and the accusations that men have towards one another, and that men have towards God. They do what they do because it is what comes naturally for the forces of Darkness to do these things. It is the nature of Darkness that does wickedness and evil. It is the nature of Darkness that thinks on these miserable and evil thoughts. In truth, all of the evil and wicked works were being dictated to man by the Darkness; mankind is just a willing puppet. Those things that men do to one another are only a reaction to the counsels that the Darkness has been instructing their thoughts to do. I just watched as these demons, these clouds of darkness, and these wicked spirits having complete control over the hearts and the minds of all men, directing their hearts and their thoughts what they should do. It was wickedness and evil works, over and over.”

Isaiah 55:8,9  “Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return to the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways”, says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

Psalm 94:11 “The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.”

I just stood there mesmerized at the sight before me. I yelled at the people, and tried to warned them. I was completely astounded that not one person even heard my voice. I was also amazed that no one could truly see that all of these deeds and actions of men were the results of the Darkness that had descended upon them, seeing that at no time in the history of man were such evil and wicked things being done to them. Though it was not man that was the true cause behind all this evil and wickedness, men were still agreeing and consenting with these counsels that were entering into their minds. Not one time did man stop and consider where the source of all these thoughts were coming from. The Darkness appeared so strong that there was nothing any man could do to resist the move of these demons, or the move of this darkness, or the move of these wicked spirits when they moved upon them. All of mankind was between a rock and a hard place; a really, really bad place for any to be.  

Psalm 52:2-4 “Your tongue devises destruction, like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. You love evil more than good, lying rather than speaking righteousness. Selah. You love all devouring words, you deceitful tongue.”

As these attacks grew more and more in intensity, I especially noticed that the intensity was getting worse in the carnally minded church. These forces of Darkness were giving to the church all manner of reasons to judge, to condemn, to hurt, to kill, to find fault, and to hate others. Though not one man is able to see these armies of Darkness, all will be able to see their effects in the actions and in the deeds that men will do to each other in response to the instructions left in their thoughts by these messengers of Darkness. It is these messengers that leave behind in the thoughts of men counsels to hate, or to envy, or to accuse, or to intimidate, or to kill, or to lie, or to think evil of, or to slander, or to fight, or to be jealous of, or to judge, or to abuse, or to gossip, or to condemn, or to find fault with, or to seek revenge, or to take advantage of, or to be evil suspicious of, or to point the finger at, or to strive and contend with. These are the weapons that Satan uses to exercise his wrath upon the all the inhabitants of earth, using flesh and blood to satisfy his desires against flesh and blood: to steal, to kill, and to destroy.

1 Corinthians 3:1-4 “Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly-mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy, divisions, and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men?”

Ephesians 6:10 “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God so that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

I saw families, friends, and churches split apart and harmed because of the evil thoughts that one had towards one another. These messengers of Darkness not only provided multitudes of reasons to judge and hate others, but they seemed also to be able to take all of the reasons that a man has to live for away from him. Then suicides began to greatly multiply. I then realized the truth, that if any man thinks that his fight is with flesh and blood, then his eyes, his heart, and his mind is blinded by the Darkness. He has blinded his heart so deceitfully, that those who are him think that everything is okay. Who is he that removes the blindness from the heart and mind?

Then, when all hope seemed to be lost, I was suddenly zoomed out to a distance where I could easily see this entire valley. I also could see what I could not see before: all of the mountains that completely surrounded it. Suddenly I looked, and then I looked again, and I saw there, just on the other side of the mountains, what must have been the entire heavenly hosts; thousands, and thousands, and millions and millions of the heavenly host. They were all lined up just at the outside base of these mountains and they were all facing towards the valley. Row after row after row, like Roman legions waiting for their signal to enter into the battle.

I Kings 19:13-18 “Suddenly a voice came to him and said, "What are you doing here, Elijah?"

And he said, “I have been very zealous for the Lord God of hosts; because the children of Israel have forsaken your covenant, torn down your altars, and killed your prophets with the sword. I alone am left; and they seek to take my life.” Then the Lord said to him: "Go, return on your way to the Wilderness of Damascus…. I have reserved seven thousand in Israel, all whose knees have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.”

Revelation 12:12 “Therefore rejoice you heavens (the spiritually minded) and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and seas (the carnally minded)! For the Devil is come to you having great wrath because he knows that he has but a short time.”

1 Corinthians 15:49 “And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.”

Then the Lord said, “This is Megiddo (place of troops): this is that place in the realm that Satan and all the forces of Darkness have come down to exercise their wrath against the children of this world; especially against the church that has remained carnally minded. Woe be to the carnally minded who are not able to resist his attacks. Blessed be the remnant, those spiritually minded whom the Lord God himself protects. For neither Satan nor any of these armies of Darkness shall be able to find any place to attack them; though they have tried. This valley is also the place that I have dispatched the armies of my heavenly hosts. I have anointed and equipped all of them with my power for the battle that is before them. They are ready.”

I then asked, “Lord, what are they waiting on? What is hindering your host from entering into this battle now?”

The Lord answered, “You/my church! Remember that which I spoke to you in Houston. I told you that you could throw every book out of the window that has tried to interpret the book of Revelation. Why? There is none that has written of how much impact that the Sons of God are going to have during these times! I will now show you the impact that my Sons are going to have in the days to come.

Romans 8:29 “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

Did I not say that whatever you loose on earth, it shall also be loosed in heaven; and that whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven? I have loosed my armies in heaven and they are now upon earth, but my church has yet to loose them on earth. I have anointed my heavenly host with power to fulfill only “my will” on earth, but you/my church have not yet fully understood “my will”. “My will” can only be performed by my church; and it can only be performed by those who will receive “my will”. Therefore that which I have loosed from heaven cannot yet be done on earth until my church becomes one. You/my church must come into agreement with “my will”.

Matthew 6:10 “our kingdom come. Your will be done in earth as in heaven.”

Hebrews 13:20-21 “Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in his sight, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.”

The armies of my heavenly host cannot be loosed to perform your good intentions or your best works. It is written in the hearts of every one of my heavenly hosts to fulfill “my will”. I am, and we all are one, waiting for my church to come into agreement with “my will”. When heaven and earth agree, then shall my kingdom come, and “my will” shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. The kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of God. I have anointed my armies with the power of my word; and my word always accomplishes that purpose which I send it to perform. When you/my church come into unity and agreement with “my will”, when heaven and earth agree, then I will surrender my authority into your hands. When I render my authority into your hands, then shall my church be enabled to summon all of my armies into the battle. All things in heaven are now waiting on you/my church! While heaven waits, the children of this world shall suffer great tribulation: a great tribulation like the world has not seen. I do not tell you this to bring any heavy burden upon you, but I tell you this because it is simply the truth.

Romans 8:19-22 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.”

Matthew 6:10 “Your kingdom come; your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”

Matthew 16:10 “And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Amos 3:3 “Can two walk together (or in this case, fight together) except they agree?”

I then asked, “Lord, what are we lacking to come into agreement with your will?”

“Love!” said the Lord. “My will is to love. I am love. I am the being of love. I am a living love. I am a living giving love. I am a living passionate love. I am a living merciful and forgiving love. I am a living intimate love. I am the love that makes all things one. I am the love that thinks no evil. I am the light of love. I am the love that does not judge, nor accuse, nor condemn, nor that keeps account. I am the pure light of love. My love is pure. I love you, and my love for you is pure. My love for your family is pure. My love for all of your brethren is pure. My love for all men is pure. My love for the world is pure. Do you want a pure heart? You have not because you ask not.

Until now, you have only tasted of the love that I have for you. That is, you have received and experienced my love when you allowed for me to correct you; as well as when I blessed you; when I saved you; when I forgave you; when I delivered you; when I worked in your heart; when I showed my favor towards you; when I showed you my mercy; when I cast out your fears; when I taught you; when I showed favor to you; when I gave you gifts; when I answered your prayers; when I multiplied and increased you; when I worked all things for your good; and when my presence is with you.

My will is to be your Lord and your God that loves you. My will for you is that you allow for me to be the Lord and God who loves you. Do you want to know the truth? Do you really want to know the truth? The truth is, there is no other lord or god that loves you except me. You are the apple of my eye. My will is that you allow for me to be the loving Father who will care for you and protect you. My will is that you allow for my love to perform great and mighty works for you. My will is that you allow for my love to supply for you all that which you lack and to provide for all of your needs. My will is that you abide in the presence of my love so that my love will be able to abide in your presence. My presence is the light, and my light you will find all the comfort that you desire. Those who love me with all of their heart, with all of their mind, and with all of their soul are those who have received my will. I love you with all of my heart, with all of my mind, and with all of my soul.

Philippians 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Matthew 6:31-33 “Therefore take no thought saying, “What shall we eat?”; or, “What shall we drink?”; or, “How shall we be clothed?” (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for:) for your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things. But you seek first for the kingdom of God and for his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

1 Peter 5:6-7 “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God so that he may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon him because he cares for you.”

Matthew 22:36-40 “Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

Know this that my will does not stop there. Except for the time that I allowed for you to taste of my love for another, the time that my love came to you for that complete stranger, you had no idea of what my love consisted of. You now know that my love is like the most powerful, living river of water that has flowed. You now know that my love goes far beyond a kiss and a hug. You now know that my love is real. Remember that I allowed for you to taste of my joy for a day, and though you have tasted joy many times before, nothing equaled to the joy that I allowed for you to taste that day. Do you remember the peace that swallowed you up for a day? Though you have experienced peace many time before, nothing compared to the peace that you experienced on that day.

Then when I let my love come into you, even though it was but for a moment, you experienced my love in a way that is accompanied with abundant life. My love is abundant life; abundant life is my love. My life is the light of the world. Every time that you drew breathe, my love increased more and more in you for this strange woman who was an alien to you. Yes, she was not beautiful by any means, but my love did not see that; for my love seeks out her heart. The more your heart beat in love, the more you loved this woman’s heart. The more my love became abundant life for you. Abundant life that became an explosion of life; an explosion of life that became so strange to you that you were not able to explain it to any other human being that was around you. You thought that abundant life was experienced when you were a partaker of my peace and my joy, but you were wrong. You only experienced it when my love came upon you. What I allowed for you to taste was what my love consists of: abundant life.

I Samuel 16:7 “But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his countenance, or on the height of his stature because I have refused him. For the Lord sees not as a man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

You know that it is said, “It is the darkest of hour’s right before the light breaks through.”  It shall be the darkest of hours right before the dawn, and then….“Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.” The glory of the Lord is all mighty, and all energy, and all strength, and all wisdom, and all powerful. The glory of the Lord is all health. The glory of the Lord is all pure. The glory of the Lord is all truth and mercy. The glory of the Lord is all holiness and all godliness. The gory of the Lord is all peace and all life. All of these things make up the glory of the Lord, and all these things are found in love. My light is my love, and my love is the miracle of miracles.

So except for that one occasion, where you experienced the purest of my love, you have only experienced my love in your own relationship with me. You have my love in your own box; a box that only contains your own experiences with my love. You say, “I love that man, and I do not love this man.” Now I ask you, can my love be boxed up? My love is eternal, breaking through all of the boundaries and limitations that a box contains. Yield your heart to my will and I will tear down the walls of your box. I shall make you to be a partaker of my love; a love that does not have any width, or length, or height, or depth to it. There is no box that is able to contain my love. Ask for my will to be done in your heart as it is done in heaven, and I will remove the limitations and the boundaries that you have put on my love.

My love towards you is pure, and so also is my love towards all of my creation just as pure. I am pure love. Therefore, the purity of my heart is found in my will to love, and to be loved; and the purity of your heart will be found in your willingness to love, and to be loved. My will is to do that which my heart desires; and all that my heart desires is to love. Do not think that there are two wills in my heart that contradict each other like there is in yours? I think not. My will is the key that opens the door of my love that will then allow for you go outside of your box so that you might experience my love for this world. If you will allow for me to tear down the walls and remove all the boundaries and the limitations, then shall you love the world of my creation as I love it!

Romans 7:22-25 “For I delight in the law of God after the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

O, did you not know that all those who have sinned against you, who have hated you, who have offended you, who have persecuted you, who have slandered you, as well as all those who account themselves to be your enemies, they are all a part of my creation? Did I not tell you that my love is pure towards all those who have sinned against you? Which one of these would I stop my love from coming to? It is Satan and his forces of Darkness that keep my love all boxed up. My love is pure towards all those who have offended you. My love is pure towards all those who have persecuted you. My love is pure towards those who have slandered you and towards those who have spoken all manner of evil against you. My love towards all of your enemies is pure.

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it has been said, “You shall love your neighbor and hate thine enemy: but I say unto you, “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you so that you may be the sons of your Father which is in heaven: for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and he sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love them which love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you salute only your brethren, what do ye more than others? Do not even the publicans do so? Therefore You be perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

My love towards the entire world is pure: for the world is my creation. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever follows him might become one of the Sons of God. So shall all my Sons love the world that despises them; they shall love their enemies; they shall bless those who curse them; they shall do good to those who hate them; they shall forgive from their heart all those who sin against them; and they shall pray for those who use them and who slander them. The Sons of God shall be blessed with a heart that does all these things that are as natural to them as the air that they breathe.

Blessings! Blessings! Blessing! Blessings, blessings, blessings shall be that which comes forth out of the mouths of the Sons of God. Blessings, not cursings, are the words that come forth out of the mouths of my Sons towards all men; blessings that know no boundaries or limitations. I hear the prayers of my Sons who call to me, “Let your kingdom come so that your will/love be done on earth as it is in heaven.” Did I not say, is it not written in my word, “Your thoughts are not my thoughts, and neither are your ways my ways”? All of my thoughts and all of my purposes are compassed with love; and so also are all of the thoughts and purposes of those who have been perfected in love. Love makes two to become one. I am love, you are love. My will is love, and your will shall be to love. Who will become one with me?  When my kingdom comes on earth then shall my love be done on earth as it is in heaven. Love is the key that brings forth the kingdom because love is that which opens the door to my heart.

James 3:8-10 “But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therefore we bless God, even the Father. And therewith we curse men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceeds blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.” 

Isaiah 55:8,9  “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways”, says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

No man shall be given the keys to my kingdom that is not willing to surrender to my love. For I only give these keys to all those who surrender their will into my hands. Then shall I surrender my will into their hands, and then shall they love and be loved. I am the Lord God and there is no other. Surely, I know every thought that enters your mind. So what thought shall you not be willing to give to me? Surrender every thought to me. I am the Lord Love, and there is no other. I am the Love that has the authority over my kingdom. Let me say that again, I am the Love that has the authority over me kingdom. I will release my authority into the hand of all those who love my law; and my law is love. All laws have boundaries and limitations; all laws except one: Love. Lovingkindness and gentleness shall flow from me like a river towards all those who have surrendered to my likeness.

Proverbs 16:3 “Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts shall be established.”

Romans 6:5-7 “For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin.”

Matthew 16:18-19 “And I say also unto you, “You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”. And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

I John 3:2-3 “Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when he is revealed, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.”

My likeness is not like anything that man can comprehend because all your knowledge is full of limitations and boundaries. I will not release my authority into the hands of those who desire authority to satisfy their own desires for authority. I will not release my authority to perform any of the purposes or good intentions of man. I will release my authority into the hands of all those who choose to know me; into the hands of those who have chosen to seek out and to know my love. I will release my authority into the hands of those who lay down their lives for my life: for there is no life without my love. I will release my authority into the hands of those who lay down their lives for their friends, as well as for their enemies. My love has no dimensions or boundaries because the love that the heavens possess cannot have boundaries or limits placed on it. Love is eternal, and it is without end. I am love; and my will is love. Only love is able to unite your heart with my heart; only love is able to bring unity between heaven and earth.

Have you seen me? Have you seen my love? If you cannot love your brother who you do see, then how shall you love me who you do not see? He who sees my love has seen me. Did you not see me when tears ran down my face for those who persecuted me, who spit on me, who scourged me, and those who crucified me? Did you not see me when the tears ran down my face for those who have rejected me, who have ignored me, who despised me, who mocked me, and who doubted my love for them? Did you not see me when the tears ran down my face for those who delight in believing and trusting in their false religions, men’s traditions, vain opinions, and doctrines of lies, those lying words that shut the door on my love? You are all my creation.

1 John 4:8-12 “He that does not love does not know God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwells in us, and his love is perfected in us.”

Did you not see me when the tears ran down my face for those who saw me naked but did not clothe me? Were you one of them who saw me hungry and did not feed me? Were you of them who saw me sick and in prison, and would not visit me? Did you see me when the tears ran down my face for those who refuse to forgive and to forbear with the sins and the weaknesses of others? Did you not see me when the tears ran down my face for those who judge and accuse others to be the weak, the prostitutes, the thieves, the murderers, the addicted, the deceived, the adulterers, the unlovable, the poor and the needy, as well as the rest of the sinners of this world? I so loved the world that I became as the world when I cried out, “My God! My God! Why have you forsaken me!”

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up. Love does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, and thinks no evil…”

John 3:16-17 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.” 

I told you before that I do not look on the evil or the wickedness that the children of this world do: I only look on the good that my love is able to perform for them. My love is able to forgive, to change, to correct, to sanctify, to transform, to prosper, to heal, and to cleanse the most wretched and wicked of men. You watch or hear the news, and you see and hear of story after story of the corrupt, the wicked, the foolish, and the perverted. You watch and you hear the news that reports on the many horrible things that man does to other men. When you look on their sins, their weaknesses, their faults, and the evil that men do, you think that you have discovered the reasons why I cannot love and forgive them. I forgive all. I forgive all but one sin. I forgive all except for those who hate my life. 

Matthew 12:31 “Wherefore I say unto you, “All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men: but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven to men.”

I do agree, they do sin; and they do wicked and horrible things. But I still love them. Did I not cause my rain to fall on the just and the unjust? Have you not also seen me bless the righteous and the heathen with your own eyes? Have you not seen the tears run down my face for you because of your ignorance of how great my love is? With the eyes of your reasoning, you hide them from seeing my love because you do not believe that my love is able to reach them when you see the forces of Darkness oppressing their hearts and the minds.

Matthew 5:44-48 “But I say to you, “Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you so that you may be the children of your Father which is in heaven; for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love them which love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you salute your brethren only, what do you do that is more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Be you perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

1 John 2:5 “Whoso keeps his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.”

Hear me; I will not release my authority into the hands of anyone who judges other men, regardless of what they have done or who they are. I have told you before: “Love does not judge; love just loves”. The carnal mind looks for reasons to judge while I look for purposes to love. My love does not think evil, while those who judge good and evil do, just as the Darkness always does. In the valley of Megiddo, you will find countless and endless reasons why my love should not come forth while I see at the same time countless and endless purposes for my love to come forth. You are inexcusable O man whoever you are who judges others. Only blindness judges, and when blindness judges, then all manner of reasons can come forth to put a stop to the flow of my compassion, my care, my mercy, my forgiveness, my love, as well as all of the works of my grace. If reasons could cause my love to cease, then I myself would have no purpose to continue.

Romans 2:1 “Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whosoever you are that judges: for wherein (of sin) you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you that judge do the same thing (sin).”

John 13:35 Jesus said, “By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.”

Do you see me? Do you see the tears running down my face for all those in the valley of Megiddo? Do you see the tears running down my face because my church does not know what manner of Spirit that she is of? Do you see the tears running down my face when I hear one of your brothers calling for me to send fire down from heaven to destroy and to kill? Do you see the tears running down my face for those who do not know my love and are bringing condemnation upon themselves by their own mouths? The door is  before you/my church. Do you have the keys? You will not find any keys among those who see reasons for me to bottle up my love. Have you asked to know my love? Have you sought for my love? Have you asked for the keys?

There was a young man who was brought before me that was being pounded on and beat down by multitudes of demons and wicked spirits; a wild man whose strength was so great that he frightened and terrified all those who came around him. He foamed at his mouth, he bounced off of walls, and he did hurt to his ownself. A wild man who so terrified others that they judged him to be beyond the help. How then could such a one come into my presence? Did his neighbors bring him before me? Did the religious bring him before me? Did his brethren bring him before me? No! No! No! Only a father’s love was able to bring him before me. Then, by the power and authority of my heavenly Father, love cast out all of the demons and wicked spirits that possessed and tormented him. Love simply cast out, and the young man was restored in mind and in health!

Romans 13:8 “Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loves another has fulfilled the law.”

A father’s love working in unity and agreement with Father’s love allowed for the forces of Darkness to be cast out and a sound mind to be restored to him. Do you see how all of the powers and authority of heaven moved in accordance with my love? In the absence of understanding, many cry out, “Lord, I call fire down from heaven to destroy this wild man who threatens and terrifies me.” I, your almighty Father, so loved the world that I gave my only begotten Son. It is not my will that any should perish but that all should be saved. My will is to love.

Will you receive a father’s love for wild men? Will you receive a Father’s love for all creation; a creation that is in bondage to a wild nature? Will you receive a Father’s love to love all men, despite their bondage to all manner of demons and wicked spirits? Will you receive a love that will allow heaven and earth to come into agreement with you?

My will is to save. My will is to love. My love yearns and desires to save all, while hatred yearns and desires to destroy all.

I am love: and I have called you to make you my Sons, to become the Sons of Love. Because I have called you to be my Sons, you are indebted to love all men, even those who hate you. Is this impossible for you? It is not impossible for me to love any, and neither is it impossible for me to put my love in the heart of those who call out on my name, willing to receive. Will you wait on me? Will you receive a Father’s love? Those who wait on my love will be able to love all. How will any satisfy his indebtedness to my creation unless he allows for me to fill him with the spirit  of my love? To him shall I give the keys that will open the doors of heaven for others.”

Matthew 16:18-19 “And I say also unto you, “You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”. And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in eaven.”

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/20/2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Then the Lord ceased from speaking, but the vision did not end. I was just staring at the valley, trying to comprehend and digest all that which the Lord had shown to me and those things that he had just spoken to me. Hardly a minute had gone by when suddenly I saw the arm of a man reach out and up to grab hold of the rock that was at the top of this mountain. He came up from the valley side of the mountain, so I knew that was looking to escape Satan’s wrath. I watched him as he pulled himself up to the top.

Then the Lord quickened to me the name of the mountain that I, and this man, had been standing on was: Mt. Willingness. I then watched as this man collapsed in complete exhaustion right before me. I knew that he had just spent all of his willingness to get to the top of the mountain. The Lord had given him just enough willingness and I knew that he did not have one ounce of willingness left in him. He just laid there resting, very peaceably, on highest rock of that mountain. It was then that I observed this exact same scene happening on the top of all of the mountains that were surrounding the valley. There were many others that were reaching the tops of the mountains that they had been climbing.

II Corinthians 8:12 “For if there is first a willing mind, it is accepted according to what one has, and not according to what he does not have.”

I Chronicles 28:9-10 “As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.”

There was not one mountain that had more than one climber on it, and I perceived in my spirit that each man has his own mountain to climb. All that it took was willingness. This willingness was the result of the Lord breaking each man of his pride; for it took the strength of the Lord to climb these mountains. I observed that each man fell down in complete exhaustion. They continued to rest there very peaceably. Somehow, I perceived that all of these men were able to escape the wrath of Satan in the valley of Megiddo because they had ceased from judging others.

Zephaniah 3:14-15 “Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The Lord has taken away your judgments; he has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst and you shall see evil no more.”

Then suddenly I saw that Satan and his armies of Darkness had greatly increased their hateful and malicious attacks in deceiving all flesh and blood to judge and fight against other flesh and blood. Their attacks increased in the imaginations of man to torment their thoughts with all manner of fears, or confusion, or hopelessness, or distrust, or worry, or depression, or anxiety, or loneliness, or whining and complaining, or stress, or weakness, or doubts, or uncertainty, or despair. The thing that struck me the most was how hard the hearts had become and how stiff the necks were among the carnally minded church. Oh, they were still attending their churches, but they were not at all attending to our God. It was a sad scene. As the Darkness continued its attack, death roared out its loud voice. Death also knows that its days are numbered. It is the last enemy that is to be destroyed. Wow! Just think on that for a minute; death “knows” that it has but a short time left. No man will be able to die from that time forward. The carnal mind shall be destroyed with all its miseries and torments.

I Corinthians 15:56 “The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.”

The blind will continue to see things as through the light that they have always seen them, as that which is right in their own eyes. The deeds and actions performed by flesh and blood will always be through Satan’s eyes, for he rules this fallen world. Where else would come the reasonings for flesh and blood to judge other flesh and blood, seeing that it only brings death and destruction on man? The children of the Darkness shall find multitudes and multitudes of reasons to judge the children of the Darkness, as well as the children of the Light. The children of the Darkness see only reasons to judge, while the children of the Light see only purposes to love.

Luke 11:35 “Take heed therefore that the light which is in you be not darkness.”

There will be no peace or rest in this fallen world until the ruler of this world is taken out of the way. Only anxiety, fear, worry, stress, nervousness, dread, and paranoia will rule the world. The ruler of Darkness has instructed all of his forces to continually supply for the inhabitants of this world to keep them supplied with innumerable reasons for one to judge, to accuse, to find fault with, and to condemn others. The Lord has now opened my eyes to see that the final battle, it will be the forces of Darkness with all of its reasons to judge, to hate, to find fault with, and to kill pitted against the armies of the Light that will be accompanied with the mercies, the grace, and the forgiveness of God. Judgment against mercy; the mercies of the love of God.

John 8:2-12 “And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came to him; and he sat down and taught them. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, they said to him, “Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law (is there any thing more powerful to use to find reasons to judge others than a law?) commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what do you say?” This they said tempting him so that they might have to accuse him (for it was Jesus who had said, “Judge not lest you be judged). But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself and said to them, “He that is without sin among you, let him be the first to cast a stone at her.” And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself and saw none there but the woman, he said to her, “Woman, where are your accusers? Has no man condemned you?” She said, “No man, Lord”. And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I accuse you. Go, and sin no more.” Then Jesus spoke again to them, saying, “I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the Light of Life.”

Then, in the fullness of time, those who have come into agreement with Father’s love shall arise as the Sons of God when Jesus Christ comes to glorify them with his power, and his wisdom, and his love, and his strength, and his goodness, and his blessings, and his honor, and his name. Nothing, and I mean nothing, shall remain the same as it does now. These are they who will then come forth to perform all of the purposes that Father’s heart beats to: to love and to be loved.

I John 3:2 “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”

Then something strange happened to me regarding “time”. I suddenly felt like “time” just folded up around me, like paper that is folded over and over. I felt like only minutes had passed, but I also felt like hours, and days, and even years had also passed. They were taking the same amount of “time” to do so. It felt strange because I had never felt this before. It felt like there was no way for me, or for any of these other men, to determine just how long we had been resting on the top of their mountains. Some had been there for years, and years, and years, while others had only a matter of minutes. No matter how long it was, they all appeared to have been there the same amount of time. That is what if feels like to have time folded up. It is like we had all been asleep for the same amount of time.

My attention was still focused on these men when I heard a loud voice coming from heaven saying, “Arise”. When each man had stood up, then came an explosion of light. The glory of God shined upon each one of these men, and they were all transfigured into the Sons of the Light; the Sons of God. Then, instead of the glory of God shining upon them as a brilliant light, it was shining out of each one of them. The brilliance and the brightness of the glory that arose upon them, was by far greater than the glory that was on the heavenly hosts that was waiting at the base of the mountains.

Matthew 17:1-7 “And after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John his brother, and brought them up into an high mountain apart. And there he was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was as white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for us to be here: if you are willing, let us make here three tabernacles; one for you, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. While he was speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.”

II Thessalonians 1:10 “And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that do not know God, and that do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power, when he shall come to be glorified in his saints…”

Romans 8:18-22 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God; for the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.”

I then saw that when this explosion of light occurred, all of the men in the valley as well as all of the forces of Darkness, responded in the same manner: they cowered in fear. I do not know how those men that were traveling with Paul reacted when Jesus came to him on the road to Damascus, but it must be same. The glory of the Lord was all pure and brilliant light. Though Paul was the only one to receive the light, they all could discern by seeing and hearing that something big and mighty had just happened. There were none who could discern exactly what had happened. Then these men that were on top of these mountains somehow all appeared as the Lord himself. His presence was all over them, inside and outside, the presence of the glory of the Lord. It goes without saying that the presence of the Lord upon his Sons cannot be compared with anything that I have ever seen.

Exodus 33:13-23 “Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now your way, that I may know you and that I may find grace in your sight. And consider that this nation is your people.” And he said, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Then he said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here. For how then will it be known that your people and I have found grace in your sight, except you go with us? So we shall be separate, your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth.” So the LORD said to Moses, “I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in my sight, and I know you by name.” And he said, "Please, show me your glory.” Then he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.” But he said, “You cannot see my face; for no man shall see me, and live.” And the LORD said, “Here is a place by me, and you shall stand on the rock. So it shall be, while my glory passes by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock, and will cover you with my hand while I pass by. Then I will take away my hand and you shall see my back; but my face shall not be seen.”

Psalm 114:-8 “Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob, which turned the rock into a standing water, the flint into a fountain of waters.

Psalm 97:5-6 “he hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.”

Psalm 68:2 “As smoke is driven away, so drive them away; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”

Psalm 16:11 “You will show me the path of life. In your presence is fullness of joy and at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.”

Psalm 17:2 “Let my vindication come from your presence. Let your eyes look on the things that are upright.”

Psalm 31:20F “You shall hide them in the secret of your presence from the pride of man. You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.”

Kings 6:16 “And he answered, “Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.”

Then the Sons of God turned their faces towards the valley of Megiddo. They looked on all that which the forces of Darkness had been oppressing men to do: the fears, the dreads, the evil and wickedness that was taking place, the fightings, the sickness and diseases, the judging and accusing, the corruption, the wars, and on and on. Then Sons of God all turned their faces at the very same moment, and summoned that part of the heavenly host that was waiting at the base of their mountain. Immediately the army of God raced into the battle. As they came over the mountains, a brilliant light of the glory of God also shined before them. It was brilliant but not as brilliant as that which was upon the Sons of God. Immediately all of the clouds of darkness just dissipated. It was as if someone cut the light switch on in a very dark room, and that room becomes completely lit up. There was no place for the Darkness to hide.

It was not until these armies of God entered the valley that I realized that these angels of God were much bigger, stronger, and faster than any of the demons or wicked spirits. The armies of God seem to outnumber the armies of Darkness by at least 2 to 1. Then it occurred to me that 1/3 of the angels had fallen away in the beginning. It was also not a battle of hours or days, but rather a battle of what seemed like seconds. I watched as these angels of God swooped in like giant eagles, and they were swinging their chains in the same manner that a rodeo rider swings his rope just before he lassos a calf. These angels of God had bound up all of these demons and wicked spirits with their chains. Then they carried them all away.

Mark 5:2-9 “And when Jesus had come out of the ship, immediately there met him a man with an unclean spirit who had out of the tombs, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains because he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, and cried with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with you Jesus, you Son of the most high God? I adjure you by God, that you torment me not”. Then Jesus said unto him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit”.

Jude 6 “And the angels which kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great ay.”

The most surprising capture of them all was Satan himself. The name Jesus was declared before him, that he is Lord and King over all, and he turned into the timid and fearful creature that he is. The scripture that came immediately to mind was that which is written in Isaiah 14:12-17 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, you who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: “I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God. I will also sit on the mount of the congregation, on the farthest sides of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.” Yet you shall be brought down to hell, to the lowest depths of the Pit. “Those who see you will gaze at you, and consider you, saying: “Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms? Who made the world as a wilderness and destroyed its cities? Who did not open the house of his prisoners? ” Look around you! All that you see, the wars, the corruption, the misery, the trouble, the sickness, and death are his rule; and his rule comes forth from this miserable little wimp, who is full of fear.

I looked back into the valley again, and all that I could see was the residue works of the forces of Darkness. The pain, the craziness, the hurt, the selfishness, the sins and iniquities, the foolishness, the pride, the wounds, the wickedness, and the hard hearts and the stiff-necks were just some of the evil works which remained in the hearts of man. Only the Sons of God had eyes to see what these demons and these wicked spirits had oppressed the thoughts of man to live by. There were no more of these miserable and tormenting spirits that Satan had been imposing on all. Also, only the Sons of God could see the bondage that all men were set free, but what from? Every man was well aware that he was set free in the spiritual realm, but what was this? No one knew what had happened to them, but the Sons of God knew…..for the spiritual mind has set them free from the carnal mind.

Then it happened. I then saw that each one of the Sons of God was now standing at the foot of the mountain that they had been standing on top of. Then the eyes of the people were opened, and they saw the glory of God in Jesus Christ manifested on and in the Sons of God. The people in the valley finally saw them as the Sons of God. They all knew that the Sons of God were responsible for their freedom from the powers of Darkness through the love of God in Christ Jesus. They came before them, shouting praises to God and giving the Lord Jesus Christ thanks. Then the Sons of God ministered to the Gentiles whatever was needed. To the sinner, they ministered righteousness; to the proud they ministered humility; to the unjust, they ministered justice; to the unholy, they ministered holiness; to the adulterous, they ministered faithfulness; to the ungodly, they ministered godliness; to the deceived, they ministered the truth; to those who were wise in their own eyes, they ministered the wisdom of God; to the unbelievers, they ministered belief; and to those who were hateful, they ministered love. And throughout the land, all was healed and made whole.

John 12:31-32 Jesus said, “Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto me.”

1 John 4:16-20 “And we have known and believed the love that God has towards us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. If a man says, “I love God”, and he hates (thinks evil of) his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?”

Isaiah 60:1-3 “Arise, shine; for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people; but the Lord shall arise upon you, and his glory shall be seen upon you. And the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.”

I was reminded of the time that the Lord came and took me in the Spirit. I found myself waiting in a line of people who were entering into the kingdom of God. I first had to pass through this angel who was guarding the entrance. All that I had to do was to tell him my name, and this was really convenient. Just three days before the Lord took in the Spirit, the Lord had given me my new name while I was in morning prayer with him. So when I told him my name, he let me through. Then I turned the corner, and there he was the Lord, sitting on his throne in all of his glory. Once my eyes were set on his glory, I did not desire to look at anything else, like the entire creation that was surrounding him. My eyes were fixed on him when he summoned me to come before him. There was no fear in me of any kind, and so I moved and came before him. The platform and his throne was located at a height so that while he was sitting, and I was standing, our eyes met at the same height.

I could not believe it! I could not believe that I was standing so close to the Creator, just a couple of inches separating us. I could not believe that I was standing so close to his who had created all things! He was everything that I had imagined him to be, except that he is so much, much, much more. First off, his body is translucent; for there is nothing in him that he is trying to hide from anyone. You see everything that he is thinking. Believe me, it is a lot that he has in his mind. But it was given to me to keep up with all that he was thinking.

His body is Spirit, not flesh and blood like ours is. I suppose that this is the reason I was taken in the Spirit. He is one Spirit, but with that one Spirit, he is made of many different Spirits, all flowing together one purpose. Each spirit is an entirely different color from the other spirits that are within him. The spirit of love, the spirit of righteousness, the spirit of wisdom, the spirit of truth, the spirit of holiness, the spirit of might, the spirit of purity, the spirit of peace, the spirit of counsel, and the spirit of godliness are just a few of the Spirits within him. These are all different colors, and when they mix, the colors do not bleed into a mixed color; they stay the same color. So to behold him, one must be prepared to see him in his fullness, with all these colors also at their fullness. So, now do you understand what I saw when I first saw him? He is far more beautiful than the most beautiful rainbow that you have ever seen. So do you see that to see him in his fullness is to see him in all of his glory?   

Suddenly, all his thoughts were on me, and all of his focus was on me. I immediately locked on to his eyes; for it was not like anything that I have ever experienced. It was love at first sight. Locking onto his eyes was where I got to see how much he loved me. It was/is immeasurable. His eyes were like the entrance into a beautiful land, a land that I could dive right into. In fact, that is exactly what I did. I just surrendered my heart into his heart, and immediately I was made one with the Lord. I was one with the Lord; I was in him, and he was in me. We danced together, we played together, we sang together, we walked together, and we allowed for our thoughts to wrap around each others. I was experiencing the commandment that says, “You shall love the Lord with all of your heart, and with all of your mind, and with all of your strength”. It was bliss, pure bliss!

I could not think of anything that my heart could desire! Yet, he kept asking me the same question over and over, “What can I do for you? What can I do for you?” The reason that I did not give him an answer was because my heart was filled with all that I have desired: with Him. I was captured in his glory. How could I possibly answer his question?

Then, once again, I found myself standing before him, just as I was in the beginning. It was here that I noticed that his glory was coming out of him like as a pure river of living, colorful Spirit; a river of living, colorful Spirit that flowed from him throughout his entire kingdom. It gave life to every creature that touched it; and every creature that was there needed the glory of God to live. This experience left me breathless at that time. How do you explain every living creature that dwells in the heavens receiving the glory of God? How large is heaven? How large is the glory of God? The glory of God is everywhere, touching everything, inside and outside. The glory of God is in everything. He is in everything, and everything is of him. Then my time was over.

As I backed out of his presence, and turned to leave, I then saw that everything before me was the most beautiful garden that I had ever seen. It was so magnificent, so perfect, and so beautiful that it is indescribable. I also saw everyone who had been in line with me as we were waiting to see God. They were still there giving thanks for all that the Lord had done for them. I then joined in giving him thanks. It was incredible! All that he wanted was a simple thanksgiving. The remembrance of him taking me in the Spirit was over, and then I returned to the vision that the Lord was presently giving to me.      

I then saw in my vision that I was shocked and stunned to see all of these Gentiles receiving their healing, and they were restored. Truly, it is as it is written in Matthew 23:11 “But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.” Truly, these Sons of God had become the greatest; for the greatest ministry of all was in their hearts. These Sons of God were not what any man on earth was expecting. They had everything that was in the kingdom of God, yet, they were giving it all away. But no man could take away all that they had. It was like Jesus with the fish and the bread, it never ran out. All that was in them was the asking of the question, “What can I do for you? What can I do for you?” It is not what you give to every man who has everything, but it is what they gave; for every man there immediately received abundant life. I knew then that the Lord had given to them his heart. 

Then in a flash, the Lord took me back to the time that I had experienced the true love of God, and it was for a stranger of a woman. It was in an evening service at church, and a woman who was a stranger attended. She was a big woman, and she a few masculine features. She was not pleasant to look at. It was not compassion, nor mercy, nor was it care that I had for this woman, but it was the abundant life that is found in the love of God. I asked the Lord, “Please do not take this away.”

Just two weeks before her visit, the Lord had visited me with pure happiness and joy that lasted all day.  Then a week later he visit me with his peace, and that lasted all day too. Then came this strange woman, someone which I fell in love with for about 20 minutes. I would have been embarrassed if she had to ask for my car, because it was hers for just for the asking. I would given anything that I owned to this woman, and she was a complete stranger. I never saw her again. I knew what this love felt like, and I saw this love all over the faces of the Sons of God in this vision. One hundred and forty four thousand Sons of God ministering healing and restoration: abundant life. One hundred and forty four Sons of God ministering out of loving heart.  

Then I heard a loud voice as it came from heaven. Whether it came from God or from an angel, I do not know, but the voice proclaimed, “It is done! Now the rulers and lords of this world have been judged by the light; and now they have been cast out. Now the Darkness has been exposed as well as the wrath that it imposed. Now the kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of God.”

The Spirit of the Lord then brought into my remembrance a word that the Lord had previously spoken to me: “Fear not little flock, for it truly is the desire and the pleasure of my heart to give my kingdom to you.” This word was in sharp contrast to the conditions that existed in that heart of man in that day; for it is written in Luke 21:26 “Men’s hearts failing them for fear….” There is no fear in love. For fear to exist there must needs to be a source; and the source has been taken away who was the root cause: Satan.

John 14:26 “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

I John 4:18-19 “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us.

Luke 12:32 “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.”

Then the Lord said, “You think that you have been waiting on me to perform my word when in truth it is I who has been waiting on you. I have been waiting for your brethren to come into the unity with my will. For it will not be until the brethren come together in unity that all of the powers of Darkness will be broken and pass away.” Let me repeat that, “For it will not be until the brethren come together in unity that all of the powers of Darkness will be broken and pass away.” 

Then the Lord said, “These that you saw who continued and persevered to get to the top of their mountain, these are they who ran the race set before them, those who have sought diligently after my heart. They have suffered much affliction, and much tribulation, and much persecution, but they turned not aside. They have also received many blessings and gifts from me along the way, but even these could not satisfy the passion that burned within their hearts until they obtained a heart after my heart. These are they who took no thought for their own life but cast aside their own desires, their own affections, their own righteousness, their own works, as well as their own will, so that they might win that which is in my heart. And you ask me what is in my heart? …..The world!

I Samuel 13:13-14 “And Samuel said to Saul, “You have done foolishly: you have not kept the commandment of the Lord your God which he commanded you: for now would the Lord have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now your kingdom shall not continue: the Lord has sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord has commanded him to be captain over his people because you have not kept that which the Lord commanded you.”

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

These are my Sons who did not waver nor turn aside; who hungered and thirsted only to have a heart that beat in unity with the beat of my heart. That is, when my heart beat in love, they desired for their hearts to beat in love. When my heart beat in righteousness, they desired for their heart to beat in doing that which is right. When my heart beat with a desire to do good to all, they desired for their hearts to beat with desire to do good to all. When my heart beat with judgment, they desired for their heart to beat in judgment with mine. When my heart beat with mercy and compassion, they desired for their heart to beat with mercy and compassion. When my heart beat with giving, they desired for their heart to beat with giving. When my heart beat with healing, they desired for their heart to beat with healing.

When my heart beat in holiness, they desired for their heart to beat in holiness. When my heart beat with forgiveness, they desired for their heart to beat in forgiveness. When my heart beat with desire to save all men, they desired for their heart to beat with the desire for all men to be saved. When my heart beat with abundant life, they desired for their heart to beat with abundant life. These who you saw resting on top of their mountain, these are they who overcame the beat of their own deceitful and wicked hearts; hearts that beat only to satisfy their own desires and pleasures.

John 17:20-23 Jesus said, “Neither do I pray for these alone but for them also which shall believe on me through their word so that they all may be one; as you Father are in me, and I in you, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that you have sent me. And the glory which you gave me I have given to them so that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them and you in me so that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that you have sent me, and have loved them, as you have loved me.”

Again, I say to you, “I am love, and my will is to love and be loved; and my will for you is that you love and be loved. My will is one with the beat of my heart; for my will cannot be separated from the affections and desires of my heart. I am love. I have put my kingdom within all who I have called, but only a few have been willing to crucify the beat of their own hearts: to mortify and crucify the life of their own heart. I have sought for those whose hearts have desired to walk after the beat of my heart; to walk in the love that makes all things one.

Romans 8:13 “For if you live after the flesh you shall die; but if you, through the Spirit, do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live.”

Colossians 3:2-5 “Set your affection on things above and not on things on the earth. For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory. Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth….”

Galatians 5:24 “They who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and desires.”

My kingdom comes, and my will be done when your heart beats in oneness with the affections and desires of my heart. Those you saw on the top of the mountains, these are they who I have brought into my rest, who sought only after the beat of my heart. They surrendered their hearts into my hands; for they trusted me only. When my glory arises and shines upon them, then shall every beat of their heart shall be as the beat of my heart. All the peoples shall see and know of the love, the holiness, the forgiveness, the godliness, the mercy, the goodness, the truth, and the life that is in my heart. Just as they came to behold my wisdom when it was upon Solomon, so shall all come to my Sons, the firstfruits of the beat of my heart. For a greater wisdom has risen upon them. Again, I say to you this day, “It is I who has been waiting on a people who will walk in unity with the beat of my heart.”

When the Lord had finished speaking these things, I then understood that all things in heaven have truly been made ready for this time: the Lord is ready, the heavenly hosts are ready, and the kingdom of God is ready. The only thing that is not quite ready are the Sons of God. I then remembered that about 5 or 6 years ago, the Lord spoke the same word through many mouths at same time saying, “My people are not prepared for my coming”. I now understand that those who are not ready are those who refused to take up their crosses and crucify their own self-righteous judgments of sinners and evil doers. Where are those who are ready; those who have fully laid down their lives as well as all their reasons to judge others so that they might walk in the love of God?

Matthew 5:44-48 “But I say to you, “Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to them which hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.”

Immediately this word that the Lord had given to me that was entitled “The Secret Equation of Life”, came into mind. The Lord said, “I am love; and if I do not love, I have no purpose to exist. If you are not willing to receive my love, then what purpose will you have to exist? Do you have willing heart?” Where are the children whose hearts beat in oneness with Father’s heart? Where are the children who are willing to lay down their reasonings to receive God’s purposes for love? Did Father send his only begotten Son into this world because he desired to judge the world or because he loved the world?  

Where are those who know what manner of Spirit that they are of? Where are those who know that they are the temple of God, and that the mercy seat of God’s forgiveness and love dwells within them? Where are they who seek not for reasons to call down fire and wrath but they seek out the purposes that will allow for God’s compassion and grace to overflow to all people? Where are those who are willing to lay down the righteousness of their own judgments of others so that they can receive the righteousness of God’s love?

Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments against those who have offended them so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments of the poor and needy so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments of the wicked so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments of the blind and ignorant so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them?

Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments of those who have sinned against them so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments against those who abuse, who intimidate, who threaten, who bully, and who despitefully use others so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who will lay down their self-righteous judgments of the unjust, the workers of iniquity, the religious, and the hypocrites so that they may discover Father’s purpose to love them? Where are those who seek to walk in beat with Father’s heart; a heart that so loved this fallen world that he sent his only begotten Son into it?

Zephaniah 3:14-15 “Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem! The Lord has taken away your judgments; he has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst and you shall see evil no more.”

One might ask, “Why would the Lord call my judgments to be my enemy?” And I would answer and say, “Because you are going to be judged with the way that you have judged others. Satan is your father, and all of his judgments are with you. If you have judged without love and mercy, then you shall be judged as Satan is judged, without love and mercy.” It was at that moment that I made my own judgments to be the greatest enemy that I have ever known.

Then I found out that it is truly not flesh and blood that we wrestle with, but it is with the powers of Darkness that continually tempt us with reasons to judge others so that we might bring condemnation on our own heads. Love does not judge; love loves. If any man thinks that he is a new creature and does not walk in the love of God, then he has done nothing but deceive himself. Where are they who have sought for the purposes of the love of God? They are on top of the mountains, sealed by God and set apart, protected from all attacks that come forth from the Satan and his armies of Darkness.

James 2:13 “For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy; mercy triumphs over judgment.”

Revelation 7:2-4 “And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea saying, “Do not hurt the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.”

Revelation 12:12 “Therefore rejoice you heavens (the spiritually minded) and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea (the carnally minded)! For the Devil is come down unto you having great wrath because he knows his time is short.”

Matthew 24:4-8 “And Jesus answered and said to them, “Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, “I am Christ” (or rather, I am a Christian); and they shall deceive many. And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall the kingdom of God come, and the will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Then shall the kingdom of good and evil that is of this world shall fall before the righteousness of God. Then shall mercy triumph over judgment. Then shall life defeat death. Then shall the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our God. I then realized that this spiritual Valley of Megiddo, wherever it may be, is the valley where it all began, where it all ends, and where it will all begins again. Glory be to God.

Just when I thought that the Lord had finished speaking this word to me, he gave me this dream: I saw Jesus, as a doctor with a stethoscope around his neck, and he was going from saint to saint, placing his stethoscope over every heart. Then he looked at me and said, “I am seeking out all those who have climbed Mt. Willingness. I am seeking out those who hearts beat with the beat of my heart; those who are willing to do my will; to love, and be loved. Love is all that I am looking for.”

Word given to Mitt Jeffords, who has freely given this word to all who seek him.

E-mail: CatsmittIV@aol.com

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/11/2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

This word helps us to understand why people are doing the things they are doing and why we need to draw close to the Lord at all times.

Be blessed in reading this word.

love in Christ

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/27/2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Greetings my brethren,

I reread this word today and it just gives so much hope; please don't let the length of it deter you from reading it. You will be blessed by it.

In His Grace, Mercy and Love,

sher

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version