Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Saul’s mantle is being removed. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/16/2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

This morning in my time with the Lord, He said these words to me:  Son, tell My people that I hear their cries to Me.

Word of the Lord:

Oh, My people, hear Me this day.  I am doing a new thing in the earth that many of you know not of.  I shall reach down from heaven and strike the false shepherds and many shall run and flee.  And many of My sheep will be dumbfounded and think that I have forsaken them.  Not so, My little ones.  For I shall NEVER leave or forsake My children.

But hear Me, My little ones.  I am moving across this land to bring down those shepherds that have exalted themselves and not built My church.  Many of the shepherds fatten themselves by fleecing My sheep.  And many of My people love to have it so.  Oh, My dear children, hear My heart crying out to you this day.  Come out!  Come out from among all that is not of Me and follow Me, sayeth the Lord.

I am going to strike the false shepherds and scatter the sheep so that I may bring them close to Me, sayeth the Lord.  For I am raising up true shepherds.  And these shepherds will teach My truth and My love and lead My sheep into true relationship with Me just as I have purposed from the beginning.

Oh, My people, hear Me.  Time for playing church is over.  For I am removing the mantle from Saul and placing it on my servant, King David.  This is a spiritual truth, My loved ones.  Those that do not know Me, do not know the truth of My word.  Therefore, I speak in parables.  But for those that know and understand what I speak in this parable, get ready for your hearts to be thrilled.  For the time of My kingdom has come.  And those that have a love for My truth shall be shown the way into My kingdom.  But for those that I call imposters and do not have a love for My truth, get ready to be confounded.   For Saul shall be taken down from his throne, but not before he shall be filled with a defiling and tormenting spirit.

Oh My little ones.  Did you think that the stories in my word are merely stories?  They are spiritual truths, I tell you.  And so now I tell you that all the Sauls that do not willingly step down from the throne shall be filled with defiling spirits.  And those that follow them shall be filled as well.

But for My king Davids, get ready to be exalted to kingship and do My bidding.  But do not think this will happen without being persecuted by My Sauls.  For even though I may have anointed them for a time and season, they are now in disobedience to Me.

Oh, My little ones, do you not understand these words of Mine?  I love you all and it is My greatest desire to give you My kingdom.  But My kingdom shall only be for those that have a love for My truth.  Therefore, I speak in riddles that only those with ears to hear may understand.

I love you all, My dear children.  But now is the time and season for My house to be raised up and My kingdom to be established.  Get ready, My little ones.  And seek Me diligently that you may be found worthy.  For all the Sauls and all that offends shall be cast out of My kingdom, sayeth the Lord.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 01/16/2013 at 5:26pm

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/16/2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

January 16, 2013

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

There is an issue that you must settle in your own mind and heart.  There are just some things that you cannot fix or make different.  You can only make decisions about the things that are yours to deal with, and that does not include other people and their choices.  There is little or nothing you can do about much of what torments your soul.  Do your best to choose well, and trust Me with the rest, says the Lord.

Psalms 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Werner Woop

Posted: 01/16/2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

ARE WE HEARING WELL?

Werner Woop

10th Sept, 2004

Great changes are before the door!

Dead or life lies in our decision.

God reveals more and more HIS deep plans for a special surgery treatment (preparation for our hearts) and HIS woes through many nature desasters.

Who is hearing well?

The contacts in the Internet are only on the surface, deep connections are seldom.

If there comes an earthquake, new storms or a star from heaven, who is prepared for that time?

Who is searching an answer, in which each one shall be prepared now for this times ahead?

Who is searching and praying for the god-sent leaders of the Body, that they can prepare our hearts and show the way to the refuge-places....??

The temporary stagnation (sleeping) in the life of the most believers and especially in the lifes of prophetic-people is tremendous.

The most believers with the gift of the spirits think, that they are matured enough for the coming days.

Gifts are only tools, they have nothing to do with having wisdom and maturity!

The most are destroying their lives through a great stubbornness to learn from others.

They are not interested in the life and experiences of the more matured.

Female are working alone, no male has authority over them!

Many of the prophetic movement will perish because of pride!!

There is only ONE BODY of Christ!

There is only ONE LEADERSHIP (male)!!

There is only ONE HEAD (JESUS) we must follow!

But there is no working together in humility and real agape-love!

Each one has their "OWN COMPUTER AND HIS OWN CHURCH AND MINISTRY".

ALL THIS WILL BE SOON DESTROYED!!!

ONLY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN ARE READY, BECAUSE THEY WERE PREPARED THROUGH GREAT TESTS AND TRIALS IN THE WILDERNESS!

That is not gossip, not judging in the ways of men!

That is the view of God, revealed in many words from the last years and months and weeks!!

Mat 23:34 "For this reason, look!, I send to you* prophets and wise men and scribes; and [some] of them you* will kill and crucify, and [some] of them you* will scourge in your* synagogues and will pursue from city to city;

Mat 23:35 in order that on you* shall come all the righteous blood being poured out on the earth from the blood of Abel the righteous up to the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom you* murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. [cp. Gen 4:8-10; 2Chron 24:20-22]

Mat 23:36 Positively, I say to you* that all these things will come on this generation.

Mat 23:37 "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one killing the prophets and stoning the ones having been sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her own chickens under the wings, and you did not want to!

Mat 23:38 "Look! Your house is left to you* desolate.

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 01/16/2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Sherry,

Thank you for sharing.

Blessings to you,

Werner,

Thank you for sharing.  Your words are so true.

Blessings,

Janine Nicole

Posted: 01/16/2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Werner,

You shared,"

Who is hearing well?

The contacts in the Internet are only on the surface, deep connections are seldom.

this is unfortunately true in much of life, which makes us thankful for the genuine connections we do have, though they be few...and unfortunately, sometimes the portion/responsibility God has given us in the season we are in does not permit for the time needed to truly cultivate deeper relationships in the Spirit..due to location and assignment. 

Also, you shared:

"

Who is searching and praying for the god-sent leaders of the Body, that they can prepare our hearts and show the way to the refuge-places....??

The temporary stagnation (sleeping) in the life of the most believers and especially in the lifes of prophetic-people is tremendous.

The most believers with the gift of the spirits think, that they are matured enough for the coming days.

Gifts are only tools, they have nothing to do with having wisdom and maturity!

The most are destroying their lives through a great stubbornness to learn from others.

They are not interested in the life and experiences of the more matured.

Female are working alone, no male has authority over them!

While I do not disagree with what you share here. I would like to offer prayerful suggestion as the Lord has also laid these things on my heart to do. First, instead of complaining as to why these things are so let us be of heart to just simply trust and pray to our Father not only for ourselves, but those around us. Where ever we currently are on planet earth at the moment is where the Father has placed us(and all the conditions and circumstances surrounding that). We have freedom to pray and hear from the Father ourselves and also ask that others hear for themselves as well. God desires to bring us all to that place of hearing from Him and that no man should even have to teach us "know the Father"  If we are in Him (psalm 91) wherever we are is refuge. Where can we really go from His presence (psalm 139)?

While I was driving to work the other night, the Father brought my attention to the car in front of me in the left lane, a person jaywalking..He showed me like a wave (only way I know how to explain it) the protection around each of us in that moment. Just a few seconds of revelation and the veil removed. Nothing happens apart from Him..

Also, can you explain what you mean by "woman works alone, no male has authority over them!"

Can you expound more on this? I am not sure I understand your heart/understanding here. The male/female dynamic in Kingdom is a beautiful thing, but cannot always be worked out in the natural because it would only result in unequal yoking due to where people are at spiritually. For women working alone the Lord Jesus is still Lord over them:) Is He not?

Kevin,

God bless you as always for sharing what God has laid on your heart. I pray you (and all of us) keep growing in the revelation and knowledge and love of our precious Lord and Savior!

Sherry,

great word from Bill and Marsha! I get their devotional as well...it was so confirming..just like a fresh air..or that feeling you get of just resting in Your Papa's arms like a baby, though everyone's in a panic around you. The revelation that there are just some things you just don't have to "pick up". Been walking in more and more of that lately..but other areas not so much:) with that said..time to get off this computer and devote the next 30 minutes I have left to my hohum household responsibilities I have to take care of before work:) unfortunately, hiring a maid is not an option

Edited by Janine Nicole on 01/16/2013 at 6:09pm
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Janine Nicole

Posted: 01/16/2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Kevin,

I do have one quick question..you shared:

"For Saul shall be taken down from his throne, but not before he shall be filled with a defiling and tormenting spirit."

Can you share more on this? Because I am questioning this spirit. I am reminded of when two of the disciples asked Jesus if they should call down fire from heaven as Elijah did when others were rejecting their message. Jesus said they knew not what spirit they were of, for He did not come to destroy  men's lives but to save them. I truly do not believe that God fills people with tormenting spirits, rather it is a natural consequence of rejecting the truth. I have been learning more and more of God's grace in this season. Something He is currently teaching me is how healthy and whole God is. He is not abusive and he does not torture people. However, when we reject Him all that is left is torment, unwholeness, torture etc simply because we are not walking in light, truth, and love (which is all of what He is). When we eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil our vision and perception of God becomes quite skewed...okay, now I really have to get off this computer!!! my dishes await me and so does work!!!

Edited by Janine Nicole on 01/16/2013 at 6:29pm
Werner Woop

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Wings of Prophecy

A Time of Great Sorrow

By Glynda Linkous on Jan 16, 2013 04:46 pm

My people are in a state of waiting. You wait and watch for you know My judgments are coming and will be upon you. Some of you have prepared as I have led you and others have not.  You will fare well as long as you have prepared your hearts.

A time of great sorrow approaches, My people. A time when none of you will be sure where to turn or what to do. You must keep  your mind and your eyes fixed on Me as it approaches and encompasses you, for this is what is truly necessary.

My people will grieve as never before in this time, for the things that will be done to you and the things you will see.  Remember the joy of your salvation and it will succor you in these times, for truly there will be little around you that will bring you joy.

I instruct you in these things now that you may tell  your  brothers and  sisters, and that you may remember them in the times coming, and survive them.

Endure until the end, My precious children, for I  long to share eternity and all the glory of heaven with you!

1 Peter 4:7:  But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Isaiah 26:3: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 24:7-8:  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Psalm 35:9:  And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Matthew 24:13:  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.de
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Dearest Janine,

It’s good hearing from you.   It’s wonderful to hear how the Lord is teaching you.  We all (myself included) need more understanding and revelation of His truth and His ways.

Yes it is true that He is so full of mercy and love and grace.  But don’t forget that He is also a God of justice.  He desires mercy over judgment, but His mercy will not rob Him of His holiness that demands justice.  His mercy can ONLY be given when there is true repentance and forsaking of sin and self.  When that is not the case, then His holiness demands justice.

You mentioned that you don’t believe that He fills anyone with a tormenting spirit.  But this is what His word says: 1 Sam. 16:14 Now the Spirit of the LORD had left Saul, and an evil spirit sent from the LORD began to torment him, (HCSB)

As it states in this prophetic utterance from the Lord, this is a spiritual truth.   Without going into a deep study of the word to explain what this truth means; I will address your reference to Luk 9:54-56  And seeing, His disciples James and John said, Lord, do You desire that we command fire to come down from Heaven and consume them, even as Elijah did?  But He turned and rebuked them and said, You do not know of what spirit you are.  For the Son of Man has not come to destroy men's lives, but to save.  In this scripture you must first remember that they came preaching repentance and the kingdom of God.  And the Lord is longsuffering so that all may come to the knowledge of Christ.  So in other words, the people were being warned to repent and learn of the Kingdom of God for the first time (unlike the nations that have been warned by God for many years now).  Jesus rebuked the disciples because of the spirit they spoke from desired to DESTROY the people without showing mercy and longsuffering.  The Lord does not desire for anyone to perish.  But He will allow suffering to cause one to come to repentance as we see in 1 Corinthians 5:5  To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.   And after showing His longsuffering, if there is still not repentance, then judgment.

Because we are in the days that man cannot endure sound doctrine anymore as stated in 2 Tim. 4:3, another spirit has filled the churches along with many children of God.  Jesus spoke of this spirit of the devil when addressing Peter in Matt. 16:23 right after Peter rebuked Jesus for stating that He must suffer many things and be killed.  As Jesus stated to Peter, he desires the things of man and not of God.  Many Christians today think that if anything is negative or has to do with suffering, then it can’t be from God because they desire the life of the flesh and not the life of the Spirit.  But only those that overcome will love not their lives unto death (Rev. 12:11) for those like Peter that seek to save their (self) life will lose it, but those that seek to lose their (self) life will find it (Matt. 16:25).

You stated that God is not abusive and does not torture people and that it’s only a consequence of rejecting Him.  Are you sure that it’s ONLY a conscience of rejecting Him.  What about all those that have been abused and tortured for their faith in Christ?  And do you not understand that when we are abused or tortured for Christ that it is a sweet aroma to Him because it shows how deep our love is for Him and that we are willing to love not our lives unto death?

Job was not rejecting God when the Lord allowed Satan to afflict him.  In fact it was God that brought up Job to Satan and asked if he had considered His servant Job who was blameless……  It also PLEASED the Lord to cause Jesus to suffer (Isaiah 53:10).  Was Paul rejecting Christ when God allowed a messenger of Satan to buffet (which means a blow from a fist) him?  And what about Hos 6:1  Come and let us return to Jehovah. For He has torn, and He will heal us; He has stricken, and He will bind us up.   

So you see, the Lord does cause us to suffer.  It is not always a consequence of rejecting Him.  We are counted as sheep to the slaughter (Rom. 8:36) and must go through many hardships and much tribulation to enter into the kingdom of God (Acts 14:22).  But We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So death is at work in us, but life in you. 2Cor. 4:8-12.

Dear sister, please don’t think that I’m rejecting what you’re saying.  But unfortunately, many Christians today reject the truths of God if it is painful to our fleshly lives.  This is why MANY will fall away in the days ahead.  They have not endured the sound doctrine that teaches that we must suffer and die to the self life.  And many have rejected the refining fires of the Lord and so they will shrink back from His refining fires.

The Lord has called me to blow the trumpet and warn people to prepare for what they must endure.  Many don’t want to hear this but it is my desire and prayer that as many that will have ears to hear may hear the truth of God’s word and prepare for the hardships and refining fires that we must endure to be part of His house that He is going to fill.

I hope that I was able to help you better understand.

Proverbs 27:7  The full soul (the soul full of self and the world) despises a honeycomb (the sweet word of God (Psalm119:103) ; but to the hungry soul (hungry for righteousness) every bitter thing (from the Lord that purges us of our sin and flesh) is sweet.

Much love and blessings to you,

Juanita Lantang

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

"Jesus spoke of this spirit of the devil when addressing Peter in Matt. 16:23 right after Peter rebuked Jesus for stating that He must suffer many things and be killed.  As Jesus stated to Peter, he desires the things of man and not of God.  Many Christians today think that if anything is negative or has to do with suffering, then it can’t be from God because they desire the life of the flesh and not the life of the Spirit.  But only those that overcome will love not their lives unto death (Rev. 12:11) for those like Peter that seek to save their (self) life will lose it, but those that seek to lose their (self) life will find it (Matt. 16:25)"

Oh Kevin .... how true, true, true that is!

This is precisely the problem with our nation.  Everybody wants mercy/grace but no judgment.  Everybody wants rights but not responsibility, forgetting that there are two sides of God, and that God is a God of love but also God of judgment.  I believe this unbalanced view of God is what is causing us to be prone to deception and us wanting to hear only what we want to hear.

"You stated that God is not abusive and does not torture people and that it’s only a consequence of rejecting Him.  Are you sure that it’s ONLY a conscience of rejecting Him.  What about all those that have been abused and tortured for their faith in Christ?  And do you not understand that when we are abused or tortured for Christ that it is a sweet aroma to Him because it shows how deep our love is for Him and that we are willing to love not our lives unto death?"

"But unfortunately, many Christians today reject the truths of God if it is painful to our fleshly lives.  This is why MANY will fall away in the days ahead.  They have not endured the sound doctrine that teaches that we must suffer and die to the self life.  And many have rejected the refining fires of the Lord and so they will shrink back from His refining fires."

Now that is a SWORD Kevin!  It's a SWORD OF TRUTH!  We need to hear that.  Thank you for speaking the truth and saying it just like it is.  I think we've gotten enough of a watered-down christianity.

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 01/17/2013 at 12:23pm
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Janine Nicole

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Kevin,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I would like to clarify that I am not disagreeing with you in regards to God allowing us or even causing us to suffer. What I am not fully agreeing with is your perception or how God is being presented in this word.  You asked, "What about all those that have been abused and tortured for their faith in Christ? And do you not understand that when we are abused or tortured for Christ that it is a sweet aroma to Him because it shows how deep our love is for Him and that we are willing to love not our lives unto death?"

Kevin,

Yes I do understand that suffering, torture, abuse endured for Christ is a sweet aroma to Him because it shows how much we love Him and are willing not to love our lives unto death. I also understand that enduring such things for  God does not in the same breath mean that God is an abusive torturer. When you suffer for Christ you are showing the one torturing you the love of the Father in you toward them. Have you ever looked at it in that light? I have learned that lesson by suffering for Christ in the life lessons/experiences He has given me. God showed His great love for us by allowing His Son to be tortured for us. Mankind responded abusively toward His son because in light of such great love, their evil consciences were pricked and they chose to respond to love with torture and murder. Jesus knew the love of the Father and willingly chose to lay down His life to show the ones murdering Him that He did not need to respond with evil in return. Remember, He said Father forgive them for they know not what they do?

You also mentioned the scripture from Samuel where the Spirit of the Lord had departed from Saul, and the Lord sent an evil spirit that began to torture Saul. I am familiar with that scripture. What I shared above does not contradict that scripture. I shared,"However, when we reject Him all that is left is torment, unwholeness, torture etc simply because we are not walking in light, truth, and love (which is all of what He is)"

What happened in this scripture? The Spirit of the Lord left Samuel. What took its place? An evil spirit that tormented Saul. The scripture stating that the Lord sent the evil spirit shines light on God's sovereignty. He is still in control of the evil spirits that torment us when we are not connected to His life.

When man chose to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil we chose death. Man had to leave the garden and not simultaneously eat from the tree of Life because we would live forever in a carnal state seeing God through the lens of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil which leads to death. The Old testament is filled with accounts of man's vision of God through the lens of that tree. When Christ died he set mankind free to once again eat from the tree of Life. Those outside of Christ are suffering because they are eating from the tree of the knowledge of good evil, those in Christ are suffering for the ones not eating from the tree of Life that they might see the manifest presence of God working in us. Hence we are the fragrance of life and death. It's all in perception and it's a process coming out of babylon and developing an aversion for the fruit of the tree that leads to death. I pray you understand what I am trying to convey and that the Spirit will help us to try and understand one another better:) God bless you Kevin.

Lamentations 3

31 For no one is cast off
by the Lord forever.
32 Though he brings grief, he will show compassion,
so great is his unfailing love.
33 For he does not willingly bring affliction
or grief to anyone.

Kevin Barrett

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Dear Janine,

I do believe I know what you're saying now.  Yes, it is all about perception.  God is a loving and merciful God and desires only our good.  But sometimes we do not see things the way He does because His ways are so much higher than ours.

Here's something interesting to ponder on.  In I Chronicles. 21:1 it states that Satan provoked David to number Israel.  But in II Samuel. 24:1 it says that God provoked David to number Israel.  So was it God or Satan that did it?  It was God of course.  But He used Satan to do His work.  So what you say is correct, God is in complete control and even the evil spirits are used by Him to do His work.

So I guess that I thought you were disagreeing that it was God that sent the tormenting spirit to Saul when you said, (I truly do not believe that God fills people with tormenting spirits, rather it is a natural consequence of rejecting the truth.)   The truth is actually both….   And amen, He may afflict us, but does not cast us off forever. (Lam. 3:31)

Love ya sis,

Amen, Juanita....

Blessings to you,

Janine Nicole

Posted: 01/17/2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Kevin

God is good! Many blessings to you brother!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version