Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "GOD’S PROMISED LAND; HIS LAND OF TRUTH" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/24/2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"God's Promised Land; His Land Of Truth"
(January 24, 2013)

My Beloved, open your Spiritual eyes this morning and see My Promised Land before your face. Our faces stare into the beauty of the coming promises of God. The end of all hurt and separation is upon you and quickly My promises manifest now: for you and all Mine who have suffered for My Name sake, Amen Amen and again Amen.

We are no longer on our march from the wilderness toward the "land of promises fulfilled"; we have arrived. Do you see it?

{Chris} Yes, Lord, I see that it is not stagnate, unable to move, as a physical location would be. This land is as the Kingdom of God - within us. This land of promises is Spiritual and moves over and in each Child of God as a single entity and as the one Body of Christ. I see that this land is You and our new relationship with You, Father, through Jesus Christ your Son.

I see this land is the conclusion of all generations and their prayers and patience. I'm seeing that even those in heaven have waited for this day and they are now rejoicing with us as we all march in to claim and occupy this Spiritual land as one: heaven and earth together as one, inseparable.

You have claimed our old hearts and given us our new ones; together we stand waiting for our Commander' Voice to yell, "Now, now is the time, Amen Amen and again Amen." This land has so many beautiful colors and they move. This land is clear and clean. I immediately see the difference between it and the physical world. This land is You; it is the Truth and within it there are no lies <Jn 8:42-47; Jn 4:24>.

I see and know that once we, Your people, walk into this land, we will no longer be able to see anything that lies outside of it. This morning, we stand outside and gaze inward at the beauty promised. As we cross the line into the promises of God, we'll no longer be able to, or want to, peer "outside" again. God's promises are manifested in His Truth; God is the Truth.

God has made promises within Himself and now He manifests them as promised. Those who enter in do so because they are filled with God's Truth; they are filled with God who is the Truth. Those who enter in do so because they believe and have faith in God. They know Him intimately. They themselves do not lie and they hold up, as their example of the Truth, God our Father and Christ His Son. Only those created in the Truth Himself now march into God's land of promises with Christ His Son, Amen Amen and again Amen.

"Wait, stand, and listen daily. Brothers and sisters we are standing before our New Home with Christ. Can you see it? Keep it before your face continually so that when Christ shouts, "Now" you're ready to grab the hands and hearts of those around you, give a shout, the battle cry, and run/fly with Christ into your Eternal Kingdom, never to look back again, never to have to leave," saith the Lord.

"Remember, to 'Stand' waiting with Me daily now. We will not move away until we move in!" Christ Jesus says, "This is My Kingdom, given to Me by My Father; this day I give it to you as promised. I'm in love with you, all of you, Amen Amen, Christ who is, was, and will always be, Amen."
------------------------
{continued minutes later}

"The World’s Latter Day Rain"
I put my head back to rest a moment and to hear God's plans for our day. I immediately saw RAIN - lightening, and heard thunder. It did not cease. I heard God say, "Latter Day Rain, the Latter Day Rain has begun to pour on the world. This is not the latter day rain promised to Mine. The world will believe this rain/reign is good until they are consumed by it. Do not be fooled, (1)this rain is the 'evil that appears Glorious,'" saith He who knows and is all things, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Stand firm with Me, safe within our love and do not be as Lot's Wife. Do not be tempted to look back at the world. I and I alone am your King, your answer to all things. Satan will now "tempt" those who's minds are on the world, in a way very similar to the temptations he tested Me with in the wilderness:

[Luke 4:1-13] Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry. 3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread." 4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'" 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours." 8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" 9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here. 10 For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you,' 11 and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'" {vs 10-11 satan quoted the Bible/Word of God} 12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said {instead of written}, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" 13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time. NKJV

I have just shown you that you are no longer in the wilderness, the dry and dying world. Be brave now and stand with Me, your King. Our faces are turned toward our Home Land, the Kingdom of God <Lk 17:21> in all His Glory and Truth. The temptations of satan will be, have always been, against the Truth Himself. Visualize Me standing there with you and stand with your face as Mine, straight forward. Be ever ready to move quickly forward in the face of our enemy(ies). He would rob you, he would rob Me, of OUR Kingdom. Stand firm now. I am here with you constantly.  Listen for My Voice, Amen.

(1) "this rain is the "evil that appears Glorious":  Suggested Reading: "The Evil Will Appear Glorious For A Short Time"

In Christ's Glorious Truth, Chris  Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

Edited by Chris Williams on 01/25/2013 at 11:35am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/24/2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hey Sis!

Awesome Word! God is so good!

Love

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Larry Finlen

Posted: 01/25/2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged Quote Larry Finlen

Chris, I wont to share a word about the promise land. In 2004, after spending years in the desert, I was given a confirmed truth about my promise land. At that time, I was living in San Antonio, and saw the city of palm trees, what I understood to be Jericho, and my place to go, San Diego. I asked the Lord to confirm my understanding, and I asked for a number of sales units of ten; he gave that to me. I had never sold more than 5 LOL. Then, the next day, I ask for ten again, and I got ten. Also, I received a prophetic word about going to this place.

After that, I knew there would come a day, I would be required to move forward. Well, the Lord has moved me to San Diego, the place he calls the land of the Giants, and my promise land.

I read you prophetic words, and rejoice in the fact, that I am walking out the fulfillment of many words and prophecies in my life.

Thanks to you today, the Lord has confirmed my location, and my status...Praise God.

Brenda Teal

Posted: 01/25/2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you. I appreciate this word as it confirms what The
Lord has been saying to me.In December some words He gave
me started with,-"Behold I am making all things new.Open
your eyes My daughter and see that I am making all things
new" and last week He brought some words starting,-
"Wanderer,You have been wandering in the desert where I
have been preparing you"   This site gives me much
encouragement. It has been a very difficult journey with
only a handful of Spirit filled Christians around me, but
it appears God is staring to do incredible things
God Bless you Chris.I always look forward to The words The
Lord gives you

Chris Williams

Posted: 01/25/2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi - please note that this was written and given to me on January 24 not the 14th. Thank you for your patience.  Chris

To all: Please be sure and read the Word I wrote today, January 25, 2013.  I'll be back later to address the individual posts, but have to go for now. 
Your posts do not go unnoticed.  In Christ's Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/25/2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Sis,

I am so thankful the Lord made this so clear for us, Praise God for His instruction and warning.

I heard God say, "Latter Day Rain, the Latter Day Rain has begun to pour on the world. This is not the latter day rain promised to Mine. The world will believe this rain/reign is good until they are consumed by it. Do not be fooled, (1)this rain is the 'evil that appears Glorious,'" saith He who knows and is all things, Amen Amen and again Amen.

These may be perilous times but they are also the most exciting of times so far, (smile) we are at the very edge! Amen! Thank you Lord for leading us through!! We stand with You in Your awesome, perfect LOVE!

Love you sis

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/27/2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

I was reminded of this word after rereading "The Valley of Megiddo" by Mitt;

The land of promises fullfilled, all our hearts desires met in Him; soon we shall all be together and see, all that God has promised. Now we wait, stand and watch with Him. It won't be long now.

In His Unfailing Love with all

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 01/29/2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Larry said above, "Chris, I wont to share a word about the promise land. In 2004, after spending years in the desert, I was given a confirmed truth about my promise land. At that time, I was living in San Antonio, and saw the city of palm trees, what I understood to be Jericho, and my place to go, San Diego. I asked the Lord to confirm my understanding, and I asked for a number of sales units of ten; he gave that to me. I had never sold more than 5 LOL. Then, the next day, I ask for ten again, and I got ten. Also, I received a prophetic word about going to this place.

After that, I knew there would come a day, I would be required to move forward. Well, the Lord has moved me to San Diego, the place he calls the land of the Giants, and my promise land.

I read you prophetic words, and rejoice in the fact, that I am walking out the fulfillment of many words and prophecies in my life.

Thanks to you today, the Lord has confirmed my location, and my status...Praise God."

Thank you so much Larry for letting me/us know.  Yes, we need to listen and count on our God to CAUSE His will to manifest as He teaches us.  What a blessing He has given you.  I pray that you and all my sisters and brothers will begin, or continue to, spend time with Christ daily in order to hear His judgements and opinions over their own.  It takes time and patience - not with Him but with you.  Thank you again for sharing with us your good news - Be sure now to keep your eyes, SPIRITUAL eyes, on Him and His Holy Spirit who will oead you.  Don't turn back to the world for your answers - I say this to one and all, including myself.  Love you all, Chris

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/31/2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

You wrote:

I see that this land is You and our new relationship with You, Father, through Jesus Christ your Son.

That is it, that is the question, are God's people "willing" to forsake all to enter in to this New Relationship with God.

Are God's people willing to let go of their opinions and their perceived positions, are they willing to let go of their "old" beliefs about how things should be/work in the church/body of Christ. Are God's people willing to let go of their belief that they are "right" when it comes to the things of God. Are God's people "willing" to let God make the changes in their seeing so that they can see this world and all of mankind as He sees them.

ARE GOD'S PEOPLE WILLING?

Or will God's people continue to insist they know all and that their way is the right way and they have no need to seek His Wisdom and Understanding because they read His word and they know what it says?

May it be that God's people ask Him for a willing heart.

May it be that God's people lay it all down at His feet.

May it be that God will grant repentance to His people.

May it be that God will give His people Wisdom and Understanding so that they may hear and understand what He is saying to them.

May it be that ALL of God's people say YES to this NEW RELATIONSHIP that the Lord desires to have with us.

In His Unfailing Love for All

sher

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/06/2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

The Beauty of a Willing Heart

Are you willing? Are you willing to let Me in? Are you willing to give to Me all that is in your heart? Are you willing to let Me tear down what you have built so that I may build My dwelling place within you? Are you willing? Are you willing to let go of the past and all that you think you know of Me and My ways and LET ME LEAD YOU INTO ALL TRUTH? Are you willing?

Do you want to be willing? Ask Me, ask Me for a willing heart, then trust Me to complete what I start. I need you to be willing.

Mark 9:23,24 Jesus said to him, if you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes and right away the father of the child cried out and said with tears, Lord, I believe, help thou my unbelief.

II Corinthians 8:12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man has, and not according to that he has not.

In His Love with you all

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 02/07/2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Brenda, thank you so much for sharing with me and all of us. 

You said, "... I appreciate this word as it confirms what The
Lord has been saying to me.In December some words He gave
me started with,-"Behold I am making all things new.Open
your eyes My daughter and see that I am making all things
new" and last week He brought some words starting,-
"Wanderer,You have been wandering in the desert where I
have been preparing you..." 

How exciting Brenda!!  Yes, He is in the process of making all things new - it has begun and the wonderful thing is - for me - that He is doing it Himself.  What we could not, perhaps would not, do He is doing for us.  He is awesome! 

If you get time you may want to go to our website and read "Christ's Wife and Revelation 12" (under Prophecy) - you can just read the Prophecy.  He speaks about all of us wandering in the wilderness and now we stand at the SPIRITUAL PROMISED land!  By the way, He has said that we left the wilderness as His Wife and that He has/is making us His Priests and Kings.  Why Priests under our High Priest, Jesus Christ?  The "Priests" in the Old Testament, which is where this original promise comes from, ministered (in praise and prayer) directly to God our Father - how exciting is that!

By the way, Brenda, do you write down His words to you when He speaks them?  I was told by Jesus years ago to do that and also date them.  I have even had Him, after a couple of years, tell me to go ahead and bring a specific word back up and either study it or apply it to my life - even post it :-)

You also said, "This site gives me much encouragement."  It gives me encouragement - I need to read the confirmation of God through others.  Praise God, the Truth always comes from the One Spirit living within all of God's Children!

You also said, "It has been a very difficult journey with only a handful of Spirit filled Christians around me..."  

Amazing Brenda that you say that.  I used to be a person that was angry with Pastors.  God sent me into many churches to speak directly with them and share God's Holy Spirit - to mention that God speaks to people.  This is a message not well received on the whole.  We won't go into why.  I also missed being with, confirming words by, the love of God through my sisters and brothers who are spirit filled.  Where I am located they were far and few between.  God has brought a few into my circle of friends, but on the whole, and as you say - a handful - only a handful were present.  I so appreciate knowing that others have, or are, going through this also.  No, you are not alone.  By the way, God has convinced me that anger is not progressive - it does not serve His plan, so He has caused me to overcome it :-)  In other words, this is not why He left me on earth.  I am to pray with all my heart for those held hostage, even the Pastors, within organized religion.  I have since been shown by God that it is not only the Pastors that have gone astray from the Truth as it is written.  This last year, I have seen great Spiritual relief within the church I am now attending.  THANK YOU BRENDA for being so honest.  God Himself is aware of this situation, and has been for the over 20 years I have been hearing His Words and direction for His people.  By the way this condition, SPIRITUAL famine/starvation from lack of SPIRITUAL FOOD is common all over the earth - but PRAISE GOD, He, Himself, is making all things NEW :-)

{You also said} "it appears God is staring to do incredible things"

I rejoice with you!  Yes, our faith is expressed as we give our Great and Glorious God Praise and credit - when we BOAST about His works in our behalf and through us, His Beloved Children.  Thank you for not giving up - stand firm - satan does try to stop God's progress upon His earth.  Praise God, He who is in us is greater than He who is in the world.

I love you all and I admire you all for standing in the hope that our brothers and sisters so badly need.  Christ is here in us and with us always.  His concerns have become yours/ours - His commitment to us has become yours/ours.   Praise God for God!

{you also said} "God Bless you Chris.  You too Brenda!  I can see that He is and thank Him for His gifts to you.

{you said} I always look forward to The words The Lord gives you 
Me too!   Again, Brenda thank you so much for your wonderful insights and sharing with us as you have.  Love to all again, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/07/2013 at 7:36am
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/16/2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sis, thank you for your numerous comments and teachings!  I praise and thank God for commenting through you and all.  I failed to get back here to read Sher's posts and God told me to the other day.

Very insightful comments.  I agree, because God has said, that it is the willing and loving heart that makes a commitment to Him.  Yes, as you said Sher, we MUST have a willing heart.  This is how He leads into the land of His promises. 

I'm sorry Sher it took me so long.  You thoughts are so precious to God and to me.  Thank you again for your patience :-) Love you all - thanks again Sher, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version