Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "I HAVE MADE SURE THAT I AM THE ONLY ANSWER (Part 1)" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/05/2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"I Have Made Sure That I Am The Only Answer (Part 1)"
(November 14, 2012; Published February 5, 2013)

This is Part 1 in a set of five prophecies that Jesus gave me to give to His Beloveds: you! I apologize to both God and you, His Beloved Children, for not publishing these sooner. Notice, they were written between November 14, 2012 and December 12, 2012, before “Christmas Miracle” was written on December 25. There are approximately five different, yet connected, Prophetic Words. Each one leads to the next.

I will try to send/post one every three to five days - as time permits {sorry, due to shortage of time, I have had to change this to read as it does now - changed 2/9/13}, until they are all completed. Please let me know if you would rather not receive these.

Thank you Jesus for sharing with us through your Voice. You will never leave us of forsake us, and truly John 16:12-15 is manifesting now: "I {Jesus} still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now {until after the Spirit of Truth has come}. However, when He, the Spirit of Truth, has come {He has come}, (*)He will guide you into all Truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He {Holy Spirit} will tell you things to come. He will Glorify Me {Christ}, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you. NKJV

(*) “He will guide you into all Truth”:

MUST READ:
January 24, 2013; "God's Promised Land; His Land Of Truth"

This morning, as I awoke, Jesus very clearly said, “You {all His} are a Lighthouse in a world of darkness.”

Be still, My Loves. We are one and I am your Protector. I’m here to hear you, your prayers and petitions. Now be still and hear Me, your Lord, Amen.

Does a blind man see without help <Matt 11:4-6; Jn 9:39-41>. Is he safe to cross the street, provide for himself and his? Are you able? Do not hesitate to come to Me, sit quietly, and listen for your help. I will help. I will help, but you must listen. Turn away from your own answers.

The problems of today are too intense and too complex for man to answer. I have made sure that I am the only answer, Children. Listen, Amen Amen and again Amen. I answer because: I am the only answer; and in order to convince an ever falling mankind that I am their only Savior, Amen. Come now. Listen now, and allow Me to be your wall of separation from a world growing in the darkness of evil because I allow it.

In the darkness, Mine are to shine as the intensity of God’s, My, Light upon My Creation. Know that My Will is done in all things - as it always has been. These things are written <Lk 4:1-13; Rev 1:3>. This is the age. You are of this age and chosen to be separated into Christ’s intense Light where you are. Now, you will be even more nurtured and raised up in His Strength <2 Cor 9-10; Rev 3:7-13; Neh 8:10>.

Allow the “falling” in order that others see you rise while still here on earth. Allow the knees to be bent <Rom 14:9-13; Phil 2:9-11>. (1)“Love all,” this is My final Commandment.

My Love, to love as I Love is your goal. Love as I Love even in the darkness of your cross, and see Christ’s, My, Light completely consume you. “Light Be, Amen,” Christ.

(1) “Love all,” this is My final Commandment”:

Read: Mk 12:30-31; Jn 13:34; Jn 15:12.

Revelation 3:7-13: "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia {Brotherly Love} write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens": 8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My Name. (1a)Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. 13 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."' NKJV

(1a) “Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie”:

MUST READ:  -Who Is A Jew?- (by Chris Williams)

[Rom 2:28-29] For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. NKJV

Please note Revelation 3:10, above in bold and underlined: The church of Philadelphia is the only Church, among the seven mentioned in the book of Revelation, that God promises He will keep “from the hour of trial, which shall come {is now coming} upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.”

Today, we often talk about the “rapture” of the whole church as if all who are in Christ will be lifted. Perhaps they will be? However, in the book of Revelation only one church, the Church of Philadelphia {“Brotherly Love” from “to love”; Strong’s Concordance}, is promised they will be kept from the hour of trial that now comes upon the whole world.

Also, of interest is the fact that the book of Revelation begins as such:
Rev 1:1-4 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants — things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, who bore witness to the word of God, and to the Testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw... John, to the seven churches which are in Asia...” NKJV

Notice that God our Father gave Jesus Christ the revelation. Jesus was given this so that He would show it to His servants: all in Christ. For me, the most interesting part is how it is sent by Jesus: “He sent it and signified it by His angel” and “He sent it to John His servant.” John then “bore witness to this Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ” {which he obviously saw and heard}. We are then told that John spoke and wrote it to each of the angels over the seven churches. This begins in Revelation 2:1, saying: "To the angel of the church of Ephesus write... NKJV

There is a progression seen: God our Father to Christ; Christ to His angel {representing angels}; then the angel gives it to John (one of Christ’s servants on earth and in the Spirit); John then speaks it and writes it to the seven angels over the seven churches, beginning with the church of Ephesus.

Why didn’t God, or Christ Jesus, give this Revelation directly to the seven angels? The answer, per God, is this: The book of Revelation is written to God’s people living during the end of time: NOW. God has promised through Me, and I am sure others, that those in Heaven will join us here on earth to fight God’s enemy, satan, who is himself now confined to earth. Revelation begins by showing us the interaction we should expect. If we walk and worship within God’s Holy Spirit, we are seeing this interaction today <Jn 4:21-24; Gal 5:16-25>.

We also read of this interaction in the Old Testament, as well as in the New in such books as Acts; and we are shown this in the book of Revelation. I have only added a few of the many, many verses showing angels interacting with mankind in the bible:

[Gen 19:1-5] Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them, and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground. 2 And he said, "Here now, my lords, please turn in to your servant's house and spend the night, and wash your feet; then you may rise early and go on your way." And they said, "No, but we will spend the night in the open square." 3 But he insisted strongly; so they turned in to him and entered his house. Then he made them a feast, and baked unleavened bread, and they ate. 4 Now before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both old and young, all the people from every quarter, surrounded the house. 5 And they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men {messengers/angels (no wings)} who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may know them carnally {sexually}." NKJV

[Rev 19:6-10] And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! 7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him Glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready." 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

9 Then he {messenger/angel} SAID TO ME, "WRITE: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God." 10 And I {John} fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I AM YOUR FELLOW SERVANT, AND OF YOUR BROTHERS WHO HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS. Worship God! For the Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy." NKJV

[Acts 5:17-20] Then the high priest rose up, and all those who were with him (which is the sect of the Sadducees), and they were filled with indignation, 18 and laid their hands on the apostles and put them in the common prison. 19 But at night an angel {messenger} of the Lord opened the prison doors and brought them out, and said, 20 "Go, stand in the temple and speak to the people all the words of this Life." NKJV

[Acts 12:6-11] And when Herod was about to bring him out, that night Peter was sleeping, bound with two chains between two soldiers; and the guards before the door were keeping the prison. 7 Now behold, an angel {messenger} of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, "Arise quickly!" And his chains fell off his hands. 8 Then the angel said to him, "Gird yourself and tie on your sandals"; and so he did. And he said to him, "Put on your garment and follow me." 9 So he went out and followed him, and did not know that what was done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision. 10 When they were past the first and the second guard posts, they came to the iron gate that leads to the city, which opened to them of its own accord; and they went out and went down one street, and immediately the angel departed from him.

11 And when Peter had come to himself, he said, "Now I know for certain that the Lord has sent His angel {messenger}, and has delivered me from the hand of Herod and from all the expectation of the Jewish people." NKJV

All very interesting. Even more interesting to me is the end of the book of Revelation. Who is it that Jesus addresses at the end of the book of Revelation? The Churches! In the book of Revelation, God never stops addressing the seven Churches and the seven angels over them. In the last chapter of Revelation we read:

[Revelation 22:12-16] "And behold, I {Christ} am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last... 16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel {messenger} to testify to you these things in the {seven} churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

Those who believe that the physical Jews are the only ones facing the Great Tribulation may want to rethink their own situation. This is not really what Jesus promised and taught the seven churches that are Spiritually ongoing today. We all need to enter into, and maintain our membership within, Christ’s Love: the Church of Philadelphia, Only one of His seven SPIRITUAL/physical churches is promised freedom from the “the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” If we insist on omitting the above teaching, then why do we continue to teach about the condition of the lukewarm church, or any of the other seven churches?

I personally believe in God’s statement through Christ, His angels and His Holy Prophet John. We read in Revelation 22:12-16, “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last." 14 Blessed are those who do His commandments {to love all in all}, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life {Christ’s Eternal Life}, and may enter through the gates into the city {new Jerusalem as opposed to the old physical Jerusalem}. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie {even within themselves}. 16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."

John goes on in Revelation 22:17-21, immediately after the above, and teaches us: “And the Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. 18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. “I Am Coming Quickly 20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.” NKJV

I share with you something my sister, Bonnie Thomason, gave to me in approximately 2002She called me and said, Chris, God said today that we will begin to open the little book in Revelation. We are living within the time that the little book that God gave John is OPENED” I said, “what book?” She pointed out the following scripture. Revelation 10:8-11: “Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth." 9 So I {John} went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he {angel/messenger} said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth." 10 Then I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings." NKJV

What was in the little book? We are living within the time that the “little book”, which is part of the book of Revelation, is to be OPENED by God through His Holy Spirit. Even though John swallowed it while in the Spirit, this Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that speaks to us today! It is the same Revelation Knowledge, the same book, written about in Daniel:

[Dan 12:1-7] "At that time {end time} Michael {Israel’s angel and Spiritual Prince} shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people {Israel: Spiritual and physical}; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, every one who is found written in the book. (1b)And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever. 4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

5 Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. 6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?" 7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time {most believe this to be 3 1/2 years}; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished. NKJV

(1b)
"
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life":  MUST READ: February 6, 2011; "Jesus Raises The Dead At The Golden Gate In Jerusalem, Israel"

Christ was a physical Jew/Israelite/Hebrew; the apostles/disciples were physical Jews/Hebrews/Israelites; the first Church members were Jews/Israelites/Hebrews. Jews/Hebrews/Israelites were those who were present on the day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit was given in Acts 2. The Holy Spirit was first given to Hebrews/Jews/Israelites!

Christ’s physical and Spiritual Church will become, and is even now becoming, one; there is no separation in Jesus Christ’s one Body <Eph 4:1-6; 1 Cor 10:1-4; 1 Tim 2:5; James 2:19>. Old physical Jerusalem will be replaced by new SPIRITUAL Jerusalem.  New Jerusalem is within the SPIRITUAL nation of Israel, just as the old PHYSICAL Jerusalem is within the old physical Israel.

There is but One! One Christ, Messiah, one God our Father and one Spirit who is holy. New Jerusalem, within New Israel, is SPIRITUAL and she is our mother:

[Gal 4:21-5:6] Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar — 25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to {physical, old} Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children — 26 BUT THE {NEW} JERUSALEM ABOVE IS FREE, WHICH IS THE MOTHER OF US ALL. 27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor {they are within God's SPIRITUAL REST}!  For the desolate has many more children than she who has a Husband {also see Hos 2:2-16; Rev 19:7-8}."  28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. 29 BUT, AS HE WHO WAS BORN ACCORDING TO THE FLESH THEN PERSECUTED HIM WHO WAS BORN ACCORDING TO THE SPIRIT, EVEN SO IT IS NOW. 30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman." 31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

We are taught in the Bible, "For we {Christ’s one Church} are the circumcision {Jew/Hebrew/Israelite}, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh." (Phil 3:3; NKJV).

And again, “For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly {in the flesh}, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, IN THE SPIRIT, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God {our Father}” (Rom 2:28-29). NKJV

We Christians must accept with open arms the blessings that we can only receive as members in Christ’s one SPIRITUAL Church and Nation – who is Christ and all in all:

[1 Cor 15:20-28] But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep {us: you and me}. 21 For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 23 But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He {Christ} delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For "He has put all things under His feet." But when He says "all things are put under Him {Christ}," it is evident that He {God our Father} who put all things under Him {Christ Jesus} is excepted {is the exception}. 28 now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him {God our Father} who put all things under Him {Christ}, that God {our Father} may be all in all. NKJV

God bless us all during this time with the FULLNESS of Yourself. In Christ’s Abundant Equal Love For All Of His, Chris Williams
  Christine Williams Ministry

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/09/2013 at 5:38pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/06/2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

My Love, to love as I Love is your goal. Love as I Love even in the darkness of your cross, and see Christ’s, My, Light completely consume you. “Light Be, Amen,” Christ.

Thanks Sis, for posting this word from our beloved. These are beautiful words that minister to my soul. Thank you,

In His Unfailing Love with all

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/06/2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

The problems of today are too intense and too complex for man to answer. I have made sure that I am the only answer, Children. Listen, Amen Amen and again Amen. I answer because: I am the only answer; and in order to convince an ever falling mankind that I am their only Savior, Amen. Come now. Listen now, and allow Me to be your wall of separation from a world growing in the darkness of evil because I allow it.

Because God Allows It.  The complete SOVEREINTY of GOD over ALL of CREATION.

That's worth remembering.

Held by His Love for All

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 02/06/2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you for your love, support and comments! Many do not yet understand that the battle will be over Christ's love within us - our love and commitment for God as well as each other.  Through the promises that satan makes, those on earth will be fooled into thinking that he is the answer.  Remember what he offered Jesus Christ in  the wilderness?

[Matt 3:16-4:11]  When He {Jesus} had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."   4 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God {we re sons of God}, command that these stones become bread." 4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'" 5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:  'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up,Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'"

7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" 8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me." 10 Then Jesus said to him,  "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" 11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him. NKJV

satan offered Jesus the "WORLD" and all that is in it.  Jesus did as we must do - He refused satan's offer.   Yes, this message is very timely.  Sher, thank you again for teaching us through your comments.  In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/07/2013 at 6:41am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/11/2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

It seems we are in this time and in response to your post I thought I'd post this from the word "God's promised land His land of truth" that you had previously posted. It's something we should keep in mind with everything that is happening now.

"The World’s Latter Day Rain"
I put my head back to rest a moment and to hear God's plans for our day. I immediately saw RAIN - lightening, and heard thunder. It did not cease. I heard God say, "Latter Day Rain, the Latter Day Rain has begun to pour on the world. This is not the latter day rain promised to Mine. The world will believe this rain/reign is good until they are consumed by it. Do not be fooled, (1)this rain is the 'evil that appears Glorious,'" saith He who knows and is all things, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Stand firm with Me, safe within our love and do not be as Lot's Wife. Do not be tempted to look back at the world. I and I alone am your King, your answer to all things. Satan will now "tempt" those who's minds are on the world, in a way very similar to the temptations he tested Me with in the wilderness:

[Luke 4:1-13] Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 being tempted for forty days by the devil. And in those days He ate nothing, and afterward, when they had ended, He was hungry. 3 And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command this stone to become bread." 4 But Jesus answered him, saying, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.'" 5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. 6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. 7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours." 8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" 9 Then he brought Him to Jerusalem, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down from here. 10 For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you,' 11 and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.'" {vs 10-11 satan quoted the Bible/Word of God} 12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said {instead of written}, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'" 13 Now when the devil had ended every temptation, he departed from Him until an opportune time. NKJV

I have just shown you that you are no longer in the wilderness, the dry and dying world. Be brave now and stand with Me, your King. Our faces are turned toward our Home Land, the Kingdom of God <Lk 17:21> in all His Glory and Truth. The temptations of satan will be, have always been, against the Truth Himself. Visualize Me standing there with you and stand with your face as Mine, straight forward. Be ever ready to move quickly forward in the face of our enemy(ies). He would rob you, he would rob Me, of OUR Kingdom. Stand firm now. I am here with you constantly.  Listen for My Voice, Amen.

In His Unfailing Love with All

sher 

Chris Williams

Posted: 02/26/2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thank you Sher for reminding me of this, and for taking the time to repost it!  Love to ALL, Christine Williams . 
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/01/2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Chris I was just sitting here reflecting and I was
reminded of what HG told me a couple years ago. He said
they will come to you for the answer (his prepared
people) because you are the only ones who will have the
answer, which is Christ. They will know that you have
the answers and many will come from far and wide looking
for the answers. As I sat here I began to see cleary
that their way is passing away never to return again.
The old way is passing away and the new is upon us. The
old remedies and strategies will not work and it doesn't
matter what they try to do it will fail. The new
strategies which are kingdom strategies and the answers
which will come from the throne is within those who have
allowed the Spirit of God to prepare them. These are
they who just like Paul will say I am crucified with
Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth
in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live
by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me (Gal. 2:20). Just as the word came to
you, He has made sure He is the only answer. There is no
other way. But they won't realize this until they have
exhausted all of their options (their own ways). And I
hear Him say and believe me, they will all be exhausted.

Be blessed,
Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Miesha Woodall

Posted: 03/02/2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged Quote Miesha Woodall

Quo

I had to stop in to tell you this! I FOUND MY WALLET!!!!!!
Me my sister and her kids were walking to the store and then my sister who was walking behind pushing the baby stroller said " Miesha I found your wallet" I started crying and felt relieved that it was not was not lost just like you said. I realized why it had been misplaced for a time because had I not misplaced my wallet I would not have saw that God had already made provisions for me so that I could make threw the week on to the next. He sent someone to bless me so that I could have money and to make it back and fortth for a time. I wanted to tell you also earlier in this year it was told me that realationships from family and friends have been both a blessing and a hindrance but for me to watch god turn it around this year and make it a fruit , a fresh fruit on my tree. I confimation on this the week before last. I was preparing to go to bed one night and as I closed my eyes I saw Jesus's arm extend out to me and his hand open with an red apple in it and a very green leaf on top of the apple. I heard Jesus say " FRESH FRUIT" to me. This week I got a sad but joyful suprise. My dad who I was not very close ended up in the hospital. I was notified buy my husband who I'm separated from. We had a very happy conversation but it bitter sweet because I could go and be at his bed side to hold his hand and let him know that he was loved both by me and god still. My dad's cousin who I had not spoken with since 2005 also called me with the help of my husband's parents.She and I was so happy that we had a chance to talk for the first time in years . I sensed that God was saying to me " I told you so" in a very gentle way. I have been praying, believing  and still waiting for my husband to return to christ now for almost 7 years. I know that is a key piece for me with him being saved and this will also be my "FRESH FRUIT" on my tree just as he promised me a few years ago until now. Glory be to god!!! :)
Thank you so much Kimberly and Quo.
I'm shouting in my heart and mind for you two.
Miesha
View Miesha Woodall's Profile Search for other posts by Miesha Woodall
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/02/2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Miesha as I was reading this I heard 'restoration'.
Sometimes God causes a separation during our time of
preparation. Most of the time its because those
relationships aren't healthy and if we allow Him to have
his way in our lives He'll bring us back together with
our loved ones but it'll be more healthy.   What was
broken, He's mending and what seemed dead wasn't dead at
all but simply in a dormant state. I'm so glad you found
your wallet and it's just like our loving Father to make
provision for us as he's taking us through a 'life
lesson'.
Nobody but you Lord, nobody but you!!!

Be blessed my sister,
Quo

Chris Williams

Posted: 03/03/2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Quo, Yes, they will be exhausted - both the people and
their plans. Praise God for loving them and us so much!
We have so many blessings to look forward. God is
revealing more and more to us isn't He. What tremendous
love. He does not want His Children frightened or feeling
as if we have been forsaken. (His Word snot mine) What a
wonderful FRIEND and Savior! Thank you for your comments
and sharing with us. Good insights! In Christ's Love,
Chris
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/08/2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

May Christ make this real in all of us, Amen.

In His Mercy and Grace

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, I truly believe He is.  We pray for things that are truly manifesting now.  Walking and worshiping in the Spirit we are beginning to see this.  God has been speaking a lot about the following.  One thing that is holding Christ's physical church back is that Christ, who is the Head, has structured His Church, which is one, within the following (and it is not being adhered to or followed): [Eph 4:11-16]  And He Himself {Christ Jesus} gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of {His One} Ministry, for the edifying of the Body {Church} of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge {we are in one accord} of the Son of God, to a PERFECT man, to the measure of the stature of the FULLNESS of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the Head — Christ —  16 from whom the whole Body {both in heaven and on earth}, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which EVERY PART DOES ITS SHARE, causes growth of the Body for the EDIFYING of ITSELF {CHRIST} IN LOVE. NKJV

God has shown me and spoken to me about "why we are not "perfect" and "the FULLNESS of Christ" on earth.  If we read the above scripture with this in mind, we quickly realize what is missing - what is wrong.  We all need to re-read the above verses many times to see that we are no longer, in most local churches, following Christ's will for His. 

Father we pray for Christ's fulness.  Open our eyes and heart to this reality and cause us to submit to your will and not our own judgements and opinions.  Thy will be done on earth as it is already done in heaven!  In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/09/2013 at 5:51pm
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

It's certainly not a coincidence that Father gave you this specific set of scriptures because I was sitting before Him one night and he showed me a picture that was a depiction of the five-fold ministry and the way he showed it to me is the way he sees it but he said to me that we have it backwards. According to the scriptures it should look like this (as Father showed it to me):

Head: Christ

Body: 5. Teacher

4. Pastor

3. Evangelist

2. Prophet

1. Apostle

He said that the apostles have set themselves at the top but they got it wrong..they're supposed to be on the bottom, laying the foundation, being the forerunners.  And every other position all working together as one, should lead to Christ.  Then there's the issue of the many-membered body and as He said to me, everybody wants to be the head, and He's the only head....and we are the body.  The problem is everybody wanna be the head.  And i remember telling someone that there can only be one head because two heads or more than one head is not a person, it's a mutant, a monster.  Then you have the legs wanting to be the arms and so forth.  We must do and be only what God has called us to be as this is what He prepares us for.  But trying to be what we're not called to be only leads to disaster because we're not adequately equipped to operate in any manner He has not prepared us for. 

But I am assured that in the days to come....we will see Chris and we will FINALLY do it right which is according to the divine plan of God. This will be after we see the truth of Acts 5:38 coming forth.

Quo

Chris Williams

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Quo,  thank you for your comments.  However, I have been taught by God that the scriptures in the Bible are given through the divine revelation of God's Holy Spirit - I have never had God teach anything through me that disagrees with the Bible scriptures. So of course I will be sticking with the original scriptures (all and any version).  I want to also say that the scriptures teach that we are equally loved and that though there are different jobs they are all equally important.  We absolutely must eliminate man's/woman's arrogance and ego and fill all with Christ's Love.

I believe you may be referring - in one place above - to this scripture.  Eph 2:19-22  Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,  21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.  NKJV

I believe that God may have been trying to teach you about the job responsibilities of each post or position rather than the order in which these scriptures should be read??  You know better than I do what He was saying however.  I don't believe He was debating or correcting Himself - which is what He would be doing in disagreeing with Himself and what He has already said in the Bible.  He says elsewhere: 1 Cor 12:28-31  And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? 30 Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret? 31 But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.
NKJV

In the above scripture, God did not include pastors.  I/we know that He is not discussing who we should, or want to, leave out of the church's work.  His topic has nothing to do with that.  Paul/God goes on in the next verse to speak about love - everything is to be done in God's love in us or it is worth nothing:  1 Cor 13:1-3 {Paul/God goes on to say} Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. NKJV

We know that God loves us all equally - and I certainly agree that there is but One Head - Christ over His one Spiritual Body both in Heaven and on earth.

I am not concerned AT ALL with who is most important or trying to superimpose themselves in Christ's place.  I understand that God is over us all, and that in Heaven these posts will not exist.  God Himself has told me that He has throughout these years called many names/titles, but the most important one He will ever call me or anyone else is "son."  Gal 3:26-29  For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. NKJV

And I am a female :-)

The comments I made where to try to show why Christ's Body on earth is failing to see the Perfection and fullness of Christ on earth - as described int he scripture I used.  Again it says:  [Eph 4:11-16]  And He Himself {Christ Jesus} gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of {His One} Ministry, for the edifying of the Body {Church} of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge {we are in one accord} of the Son of God, to a PERFECT man, to the measure of the stature of the FULLNESS of Christ; 14 that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, 15 but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the Head — Christ —  16 from whom the whole Body {both in heaven and on earth}, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which EVERY PART DOES ITS SHARE, causes growth of the Body for the EDIFYING of ITSELF {CHRIST} IN LOVE. NKJV

So you see we agree for the most part - or I should say we both agree with Christ, which is all that counts anyway.

Jesus has said tome that one of the reasons we are not Perfected and in HIS OWN FULLNESS is because we are not respecting His own directions regarding His Wife, His Church.  Actually, I have never been to a church that was not run by a pastor (not a Prophet) - once a bit church in San Jose, Ca had a pastor who was both a prophet and pastor.  Again, I have been taught by God that all these positions are of equal importance to God/Christ and that this is all that should matter; they are all equally necessary for the equipping, edifying etc of His multi-membered One Body

I agree that the original apostles and today's apostles are the foundation of the Church, Christ's Wife.  Today they are to edify and raise up others so that "the others" can and will see and receive their own ministries from Christ - no one is to be left out in other words.  The Apostles are to be today's enablers, per Christ.  God is all in all and One and all are to receive.

In some ways we agree, but again I believe the scriptures have been spoken through men by the Holy Spirit.  And I do know for a fact that God is concerned over His earthly Church as it is now.  I believe we will see more interaction - and we are seeing more interaction between His members in some of the smaller churches already as the following scripture describes:  1 Cor 14:26-33 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. 28 But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. 29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge. 30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent. 31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged. 32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. NKJV

I'm sorry that my intentions were misunderstood as I spoke about what God had said to me, and through me.  I truly do not think that we are divided in this.  I sure appreciate your sharing with me and all of us.  Thank you and God bless His boldness through you.  I love to see another person who loves Him enough to speak up for Him. You and I are one and all in all through Him :-)   In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/09/2013 at 6:45pm
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

All is well Chris.

Much love,

Quo

Chris Williams

Posted: 03/11/2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thanks for letting me know.  OK Talk to you later.  Much love to you too! 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version