Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "CHRIST SLICES THE HEAVENLIES INTO FOUR QUARTERS (Part 2)" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/11/2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"Christ Slices The Heavnlies Into Quarters (Part 2)"
(November 16, 2013; Published on February 11, 2013)

On May 1, 2012, I wrote the following:

{Updated excerpt copied from "
God's Latest Prophetic Word For Today!)"

May 1, 2012: Today, while out on my daily walk, I stopped at a bench to rest and listen for the Lord. Suddenly I saw Him standing before me. He was dressed in, as He said, His armor and Priests Breastplate (Combination). The Breastplate began at His neck and stopped shortly before His knees. I did not see below the breastplate clearly. I did see His head and He spoke to me. He said to look at myself.

I was dressed identical to Him. Neither of us had a helmet on, at least at first. I never had a helmet on, but He may have later in His visit. He explained that I did not see the traditional helmet upon my head, the helmet of Salvation, because He is My Salvation and covering, and He is always with me. In seeing Him I was seeing my {helmet} of SALVATION! He had a sword, and later asked me if I did. I looked and did at that point.

Our Breastplates were (1)amber and they had several precious stones in them; the breastplates were a mesh metal. Because Jesus was facing me, I could see the stones in His Breastplate/armor much easier. I clearly saw a (2)purple stone, and believe I saw a (3)royal blue and (4)red; perhaps several others, but I am not sure with regards to that.

I have never seen Jesus dressed like this before. He pointed out that He was not dressed in His white robe or in modern clothing; He wanted me to be sure and notice that He was dressed in royal battle attire. He added that this was also the Priests clothing.

My resurrected sister appeared also. She was resurrected on May 1, 2006. I'm sure that this is no coincidence (today is May 1, 2012). Jesus made sure that I noticed that we all three wore the same clothing. The clothing that we all wore was both the royal armor and the clothing worn by Priests - both during battle. Though the clothing looked heavy it was not. Again, I had to be told by Jesus that I was wearing it.

[NOTE: February 11, 2013 I failed, in 2012, to make it clear that I remained seated; and standing within the repeated visions/visitations was a process.]

On February 2, 2012, God had said to me that His people had entered the SPIRITUAL Promised Land. As of today, May 1, 2012, they still are entering it. He has often reminded me that when Israel left the (2)wilderness and entered the Promised Land they faced battle with the Canaanites. This morning He has indicated that His people are preparing for war with our enemy. Many are already dressed for battle - and obviously, this includes all those in heaven, and many (all Spiritual) Christians here on earth. We know this because I, who am a Spiritual Christian living in the physical realm, was present with two Spiritual Beings from God's Spiritual realm in the Vision/Visitation above. We all three stood on earth!

Jesus limited His explanation as to what He is/was doing, but made sure that I understood that the battle that many of us have been waiting for is upon us. He is showing Himself as a Commander making last minute preparations. Only then are the plans of a Commander obvious to His army. At the very end, I saw that He had gloves that He had been carrying; He was ready to put them on. I understood that this is the last part of His clothing that He will put on before the battle begins (and thus ends)! Praise God! Don't give up now - He is here and ready for the final battle(s). The war is already won!

(1) "Amber": God's overbearingly bright and immediate presence; God's Glory and brightness of presence; Christ as the glory of God (Copied from
"Color Symbolism and Color Meaning in the Bible"
(2) "purple": Royalty, Temple, Priest...
(3) "blue": Basically the same as Purple; heavenly...
(4) "red": Christ, Christ's blood, Covenant...

Between May 1, 2012 and November 16, 2012, I was in prayer early one morning. I unexpectedly saw Jesus in the same attire I had seen Him in on May 1, 2012 {see directly above}. My sister was with Him again. I was still seated, as I was in the last Visitation/Vision, and was still too exhausted to stand. However, in the following Visitations, during several months, I have been shown this same part of the vision again and again, and each time I am a little stronger and able to stand slightly straighter.

“November 16, 2012 "Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Four Quarters”

[NOTE: Jesus said, Now we go forward. Concentrate on Me, and the visions that I have given and will continue to give you, Chris. They are more than visions. They are happening within My Spiritual realm.”]

While in prayer I saw Jesus standing on earth. He was dressed in a white robe. The robe was so bright that it appeared as Light.

We were one. I was within Him and yet I saw Him as if watching Him a short distance away. He/we were standing toward the North; He/we raised our/His RIGHT arm straight up and then He quickly brought it down to shoulder height. As He did, He pointed His index finger straight forward as if pointing at something specific. His body position, or stance, resembled a person thrusting a sword forward, but there wasn’t a sword in His hand. Only His finger and arm pointed straight forward.

Jesus said to me, “What do you see?” He was still standing toward the North. As He said this, He caused me to see and concentrate on the fact that as His arm was pointing straight forward, and the sleeve of His brilliant white robe of Light flowed downward as water toward the earth. The water was bright white Light also. It was beautiful. Jesus said that I had seen correctly.

He then quickly lifted His right arm straight up again, and pointing toward the heavenlies He turned clockwise toward His East. As He got to the one-quarter mark, or the East, He stopped and brought His right arm downward almost violently. Again, He stopped at His shoulder height with His  right arm and finger pointing straight ahead as if He was pointing at something specific, or was slicing the sky, heavenlies, into quarters. He then turned another one-quarter of the way, (1)circle, and He faced the South. He again brought His arm down in a rather violent manner and thrust His whole body forward as if He was lunging a sword, or His arm, into something. He again repeated the same action as He finished the (1)circle and thrust His whole body, with His arm and finger pointing straight forward, toward the West.

{Later that day, I was shown a second Visitation/Vision.}

Jesus immediately referred to the continuous visions I have been given where I am sitting, and though I am getting stronger, I am still weak. In the first vision/visit I was too weak to stand {see May 1, 2012 above} and am now able to.

[NOTE: (February 11, 2013) Through me, Jesus has continually shown us that His multi-membered Wife {you and I} is becoming, through His Will and Presence, strong enough to stand with Him as Priests and Kings against His enemies, satan and his.]

[Jesus asks, “Are you sitting now?”]

{Chris} Yes, with you and Bonnie {my resurrected sister}.

[{Jesus} Are you {we} fully dressed {in our armor}?]

{Chris} Yes? Except this time I see that You have a helmet on and You have Your sword drawn. Bonnie, my resurrected sister, does not? I can see myself clearly.

I just saw You {Jesus} become physical and earthly. You are a big man, and you are young; You have black hair. I see the hair coming out from under the mesh helmet on Your head. Your helmet has three large colored stones that hang down, one after the other, between your eyes and up into your forehead almost into your hairline. They are the same stones that I saw before on the breastplate on Your chest {see May 1, 2012 above}. All Your Body armor looks like it is interwoven metal mesh material of some kind, except for the sword which is hard metal. I noticed that the metal mesh armor is becoming (*)silver in color.

(*) “silver”: Indicates (**)Truth (and in God’s training to Chris, it has indicated God’s Light and therefore, Purity.)

(**) “Truth”: MUST READ" January 24, 2013; God's Promised Land; His Land Of Truth"" (under Prophecy; Chris Williams)

Ps 12:3-7 May the Lord cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaks proud things, who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own; who is Lord over us? For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now I will arise," says the Lord; I will set him in the safety for which he yearns. The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times {with added strength each time}. You shall keep them, O Lord, You shall preserve them from this generation forever. NKJV

[{Jesus} That {the metal mesh body armor} is for easy movability. The sword is drawn, but is still close to My thigh?]

{Chris} As Jesus asks me this, I see it as fact. As this Visitation ends, Jesus said to look up the “sword” and “thigh” scriptures.

They are:
Ps 45:1-4 My heart overflows with a good theme; I address my verses to the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. You {Jesus} are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips; therefore God has blessed You forever. Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, in Your splendor and Your majesty! And in Your majesty ride on victoriously, for the cause of Truth and Meekness and Righteousness; let Your RIGHT hand teach You awesome things. NASU

Song 3:6-11 (2)Who is this coming out of the wilderness like pillars of smoke, perfumed with myrrh and frankincense, with all the merchant's fragrant powders? Behold, (3)it is Solomon's couch, with sixty valiant men around it, of the valiant of Israel. They all hold swords, being expert in war. Every man has his sword on his thigh because of fear in the night. Of the wood of Lebanon Solomon the King {symbolizing Christ} made himself a palanquin: He made its pillars of silver, its support of gold, its seat of purple, ITS INTERIOR PAVED WITH LOVE by the daughters of Jerusalem {also new, heavenly Jerusalem}. Go forth, O daughters of Zion {also new Jerusalem}, and see King Solomon with the crown with which his mother crowned Him on the day of His Wedding, the day of the Gladness of His heart. NKJV

(1) “circle”: MUST READ: May 28, 2007, (The Circle OF Convergence - 1) "The POWER In Christ’s Body Is The Cross"-

(+)
-March 1999, (The Circle Of Convergence - 2) "The POWER In The MAGNITUDE Of God"
(Chris Williams)

(2) “Who is this coming out of the wilderness”: MUST READ:
Christ's Wife and Revelations 12

(3) “it is Solomon's couch”: “ New Kings James Study Bible, under their note on Song of Solomon 3:7, teaches the following: “the couch was a sedan chair with poles projecting from the front and back so that a person could be carried by several bearers (vv 9,10). The Shulamite/{country girl} was being carried to the wedding, and her groom on Solomon’s couch. {Symbolic for Christ and His Bride/Wife}”

In Christ's Love, Chris Williams  Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/17/2013 at 4:16pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/20/2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that Part 3 of this set has been posted (Feb 20, 2013)  In Christ's Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version