Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "REMEMBER ME ALWAYS, AMEN - Chris Williams Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/13/2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

“Remember Me always, Amen."

“I'm allowing you this Knowledge so that you witness My Power within yourself and understand this Power when multiplied in My flowing Love, as it was last night.  Speak of this miracle often.  My Power, which manifests only within My Love, manifested last night in a new way on earth as millions gathered together in twos or more.”

“Do not forget last night.  Do not forget the Power in My Love manifested last night.  Do this in memory of Me, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Remember Me always, Amen."

"Christmas Miracle"
(December 25, 2012)

This year I, Chris, attended a Christmas Eve candlelight service.  I had never done this before.  As I entered the Sanctuary I sensed that something was different from the normal Sunday service.  I felt God's immediate Spiritual Presence.  Though I recognized this excitement as the Holy Spirit, I was unable to hear Jesus' explanation as to why the Spirit was so immediate and heavy upon this Congregation and evening.  The service and worship had not yet started.

I had a very blessed night!  I felt a tremendous love which I attributed to my friends from this church and from other churches that I had previously attended, and even those people that I had not had the opportunity to meet before.  The whole evening was filled with this immense Love and Joy, both for and from my brothers and sisters in Christ.  For me, it was as if we were all already in Heaven sharing God's Love - as His One FAMILY.  Though I had experienced this at home while sitting alone with Jesus, I had never felt this within a congregation before.

This morning, Christmas Day, as I sat in prayer with Jesus Christ, I was told why I had felt this way.  I would not normally post the following on Christmas Day, but Jesus made me aware that it was important to Him that I do so.

Jesus said, "Let's not go back to the old.  The Love you saw last night was the Presence of My Spirit who is holy, My Holy Spirit.  My Love flashed through the Congregation as lightening from the East to the West, Child.  (1)My Heavenly Host {Angels, Messengers Of God} stood and sat beside their brothers and sisters on earth, and we were all one.

[Matthew 24:23-27]
"Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.  For false Christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.  See, I have told you beforehand.  Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.  For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. NKJV

Hearts were opened as My own voice flowed through the hearts of many, and then touched all.  All opened their entire self and no one stood alone.  My blessings filled many who had come alone and lonely.  None left bound by satan and all rejoiced in their newborn freedom. 

My gift to you is this: My Presence, My Christmas Gift that was celebrated in this Love and in this manner, found and manifested in My Spirit alone - throughout the world, Child.  As I promised you, millions upon millions, and billions, experienced and felt My Presence, My birth, true birth, within themselves last night.  This continues today in great magnitude; it will linger in many more than before.

I'm allowing you this Knowledge so that you witness My Power within yourself and understand this Power when multiplied in My flowing Love, as it was last night.  Speak of this miracle often.  My Power, which manifests only within My Love, manifested last night in a new way on earth as millions gathered together in twos or more.

[Matt 18:19-20]
"Again I {Jesus Christ} say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.  For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them." NKJV

Where only one sat alone, I sat with them.  We became two, and then one with all in My Name, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Mine are never alone.  I will never leave you <Heb 13:5-6>.  Know that I am with you always.  Where you are gathered in My Name, I become one of two; and where two are gathered in My Name there I am.

No one in My Name was alone last night on earth.  In celebration I also came, and continue to manifest in Love toward and with Mine.  I am Love.  I am in Love with every single member within Me, Amen Amen and again Amen, Christ Jesus Amen.

Do not forget last night.  Do not forget the Power in My Love manifested last night.  Do this in memory of Me, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Remember Me always, Amen."

(1) "My Heavenly Host {Angels, Messengers Of God} stood and sat beside their brothers and sisters on earth, and we were all one": 

[Eph 1:9-10] "having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth - in Him {Christ}." NKJV

[Rev 19:6-11]  And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."  And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.  Then he {Angel, Messenger of God} said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!'"  And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God." And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers who have the Testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." NKJV

In Christ's Abundant Love For You, Chris Williams

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version