Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Flowers in the river dancing Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pieter Coetzee

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/15/2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Dear son and daughter of God, my heart and my soul is truly with you. I love you unconditionally as Christ loves you.

When I close my eyes I see myself and I see you, we are both small, children. Pure, innocent, beautiful. Children. I take your hand and start skipping, hand in hand, jumping, dancing, giving joyful expression of love bubbling, bursting forth from within.   I pick you up in the stride and throw you into the air, twirling round and round until I catch you again. Then Jesus take our hands and we dance with Him. We are smiling, so full of joy, of life. He is smiling back at us. (Suddenly and quickly I received a flash of the dancing flowers in the strong river.) Wow, now I see many other children, so precious, so beautiful,  all taking hands and dancing. Exuberant, expressing the absolute pureness of joy and love. Every child so innocent and pure,  so absolute lost in Jesus. Now I see an outer ring of children all holding hands with Jesus, on either side of Him, forming a circle. We dance, we move, round and round we go. I sense  (do not see clearly) a similar inner ring. Then I sense many, many inner rings of children holding hands. Then I can see that Jesus is in the centre of all rings. As we move and dance with Him, Jesus and the immediate rings around Him are being elevated, lifted up, higher and higher. As He is raised, so are the rings below Him, lifting each other until only the outer ring remains on the ground. Jesus is the Head of this living, moving organism of children, of His body.

Seeing the faces of the children is the most beautiful sight to behold. So perfectly lost in absolute pure joy, adoration, yes adoration and unconditional trust. They only see each other and Jesus, their love and joy and adoration for each other is as strong and passionate as it is for Jesus. They are lost, in a different world. Jesus, how do we express absolute adoration, but to dance with You, to lift You on high.  A stream of life, love, joy, adoration flows from within towards You Lord. To behold Your glory, is all in all.

Come, dance together, take hands with the Lord and dance. Be one of these children today and just dance with Him, with me, with the other children. See them, feel them, we are all one with Him. Let us adore Him now in spirit.  Released from the world, from worldly obligation, from worldly responsibility, from demands upon us. Yes, we are free, the Lord has taken ALL upon Him. Now it is released, now it is upon Him. Come, let us dance together with Jesus. Let us behold His glory.

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/15/2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH AMEN!  Ty for sharing this with us, Pieter...  For, singing is a pleasure to the Lord; and dancing is a joy unto His heart...So, I will sing,,,I will dance unto the Lord!  Love you ALL

Karen Ramsey

Posted: 02/16/2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote Karen Ramsey

I have been spending much time with Father, wanting to get to know Him more and more. The other day He told me, "You need to dance more. How can you learn My movements standing so still?"

Thank you for the post, Pieter!

View Karen Ramsey's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Ramsey
Quo Wright

Posted: 02/16/2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Karen I'll help you dance girl!!!! This one over here
loves to give God praise. For He inhabits the praises of
His people. And whom the son sets free is free indeed.
You're free Karen!!! Ok...let me calm down because I'll
take off running.

Love you both,

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 02/16/2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Dear Gayle, Karen and Quo.

Thank you! I am so glad that you enjoyed this vision. It is such a privilege to be able to praise the Lord with dancing like David. I have seen many dancing for the Lord in the physical, totally adoring Him. They are such a blessing to us (me) who cannot dance.  But even more so, when we sit at His feet, we have the freedom in the Spirit to dance with the Lord. In the spirit we have no limitations, we can freely express ourselves in dancing, like a child, in full adoration of Him. It is in this place (in the spirit) that we take His hand and walk with Him, talk with Him, dance with Him. Karen, the Lord invites you to partake.

Above all, in the spirit we can love each other unconditionally, as we love Him.

Pieter

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/17/2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Pieter, How beautiful!  I am so excited over this particular Vision/Visitation because I have seen the same circle twice in Visions - see The Circle Of Light and Convergence - 1 & The Circle Of Light and Convergence - 2. 

I am not the only one what has seen it - a friend saw it in a vision  also.  She saw it before I had given her a copy of "Circle Of Light and Convergence (Part 1 and 2)

So I am thanking you, and also confirming the circle of light and dancing.  My friend only saw one outer circle of people/children holding hands and going around in a circle.  Each time I hear about this circle I am blessed, in that God has added more information, and I believe more people/children to it.  Thank you again Pieter.  What a blessing this message is. In Christ's Love, Chris   
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version