Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL TSUNAMIS (PART 4 OF 6) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/25/2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"Spiritual and Physical Tsunamis (Part 4 of 6)"
(November 27, 2012; Published on February 24, 2013)

You will better understand this Prophecy if you first read "(Part 1) November 14, 2012; I Have Made Sure That I Am The Only Answer"; “(Part 2) November 16, 2012; Christ Slices The Heavenlies Into Quarters" ; and "(Part 3) November 22, 2012; Four Quarters, Four Winds, Four Spirits"

I’ll give you specific instructions today, My Love, Amen... It is you, Me, and Mine who are in prayer together, Amen. We’ll come to see and be this together NOW. No waiting; again, no waiting Sweetheart, Amen.

I see Jesus with His sword drawn again (see previous visions). He is standing within the four quarters of the world. Jesus said, “These were warnings.” He is speaking of the earthly storms: Sandy and other tsunamis and physical traumas.

Jesus then says, “Rest.”

(1)Now troubles begin upon the earth as never before, Chris. Now listen. Tsunamis will rip at the coastlines of numerous countries. Ages of prophetic Word will unfold and open up.” (1)I, Chris, while within the Spirit, see a huge book opening and pages flying, turning slower at first and then with immense speed; and I know I have not seen the end of it.

Jesus says, “Blasts from above now begin. Masses of Light come from within My Circle of Convergence where the final Congregation, the Children of Light, burst as and extend from one location to another as Light. Yes, much like, but not exactly like, a shooting
(1a)STAR in the dark night. These are those who have been incubated in the (*)Light Himself, within His Circle of Light and (**)Convergence, Amen Amen and again Amen. In the world’s darkness, immense darkness, comes immense and greater Light. I am alive within you, Amen.

(*) “Light Himself”: “[James 1:16-18] Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of Lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the Word of Truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.” NKJV

(**) “Convergence”: “the approach of an infinite series to a finite limit; two or more things coming together” (Oxford Dictionary)

{Jesus continues}
(*)The Tsunamis are physical water and also My Word, My Truth: which is the only Word that is Mine. It {God’s Word/Truth} floods the hearts of My Believers, those who believe in Me, Amen. The tragedies of the physical water Tsunamis bring unbelievers to their knees and they willingly open their mouths with confession of My, Christ’s, reality.

(*) “The Tsunamis are physical water and also My Word, My Truth”: MUST READ: “January 24, 2013; God's Promised Land; His Land Of Truth"

The blackness of the physical water Tsunamis is this: (2)Not all of these Tsunamis are familiar to man’s senses, and much darkness and tragedies {tragedy} now befalls the physical world of wealth that was purchased through sin and evil hearts. Much of the Tsunami is the black water, the filthy heart, of satan as he spits forth himself now upon his last stronghold: earth <Rev 13:11-17>. He can not help himself and neither can man.

All will turn, due to fear, and see this reality. The darkness that is poured forth from satan, and most often through mankind toward each other now, is so that the hearts of all are “self” evident, and evident to all who see and meet one another. Only My Light, My blood, which produces the Light and the birth of Christ within, brings relief from that which comes and soon becomes a basic foundational reality, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(3)I have allowed two houses, two gardens, to grow. I am the “Head” of one; satan is the former head of the other. Soon, even he sees his reality: who he is and from where he has fallen. Soon, very soon, he will see that all power has been taken from him and that indeed he is nothing and going nowhere <Rev 12:7-12>.

(4)Mine who explode, (4a)imploded from withinand from the Spiritual Circle of Light and Convergence have been prepared and nurtured for this time and for this day. You stand within My Womb, within Me who is this Circle of Light, the giver of Light, the giver of all Light. This “circle” is alive within Heaven and extends into earth and below earth. I am ruler and King over all things, and I am all; all is created within Me and for Me <Eph 11:22-23; Col 1:15-18>. I am one, Amen Amen and again Amen <1 Cor 12:12-27>.

(1) “I, Chris, see a huge book opening and pages flying, turning, slower at first and then with immense speed; and I know that I have not seen the end of it”: God has often shown me that the vision that God told Daniel to seal {correction: originally I said Daniel ate the book; Daniel did not "eat the book", he was told to seal up the vision} in Daniel 12:1-4 [see below] and the book that John ate in Revelation 10:8-11 [see below}, contain the same revelation(s).

In “November 14, 2013; I Have Made Sure That I Am The Only Answer (Part 1)”, I said the following: “I share with you something my sister, Bonnie Thomason, gave to me in approximately 2002. She called me and said, Chris, God said today that we will begin to open the little book in Revelation. We are living within the time that the little book that God gave to John is OPENED.” I said, “what book?” She pointed out the following scripture.

Revelation 10:8-11: “Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth." 9 So I {John} went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he {angel/messenger} said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth." 10 Then I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter. 11 And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings." NKJV

What was in the little book? We are living within the time that the “little book”, which is part of the book of Revelation, is to be OPENED by God through His Holy Spirit. Even though John swallowed it while in the Spirit, this Holy Spirit is the same Spirit that speaks to us today! It is the same Revelation Knowledge, the same vision/book written about in Daniel {see below}. When you read this, understand that it is God’s REVELATION(S) given to man in different generations, but it is the same revelation given throughout time:

Dan 8:23-26 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their fullness, a king shall arise, having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes. His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; he shall destroy fearfully, and shall prosper and thrive; he shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people. Through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; and he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes {Christ}; but he shall be broken without human means {by Spiritual means}. And the vision of the evenings and mornings which was told is true; therefore seal up the vision, for it refers to many days in the future. And I, Daniel, fainted and was sick for days; afterward I arose and went about the king's business. I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it. NKJV

[Dan 12:1-4] "At that time {end time} Michael {Israel’s angel and Spiritual Prince} shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people {Israel: SPIRITUAL and physical}; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 THOSE WHO ARE WISE SHALL SHINE LIKE THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE FIRMAMENT, AND THOSE WHO TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE THE (1a)STARS FOREVER AND EVER. 4 "But you, Daniel, SHUT UP THE WORDS, AND SEAL THE BOOK UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

(1a) “STAR” (+) “STARS” (+) "the Children of Light, burst as and extend from one location to another as Light. Yes, much like, but not exactly like, a shooting (1a)STAR in the dark night. " (+) "THOSE WHO TURN MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS LIKE THE (1a)STARS FOREVER AND EVER":

[Rev 22:16] "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star." NKJV

[Rev 2:26-28] And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations — 'He shall rule them with a rod of iron; they shall be dashed to pieces like the potter's vessels' — as I also have received from My Father; and I will give him the morning star. NKJV

(2) “Not all of these Tsunamis are familiar to man’s senses, and much darkness and tragedies {tragedy} now befalls the physical world of wealth that was purchased through sin and evil hearts”:

[Matt 13:24-31]  "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;  25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.  26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.  27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'  28 He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'  29 But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.  30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'" NKJV

SUGGESTED READ: “October 12, 2011; The Evil Will Appear Glorious For A Short Time”

(3) “I have allowed two houses, two gardens, to grow”:

{Excerpt from “Roses of Sharon”} “There is dew on the petals of the flowers, and even though it is raining I know that these drops are different. They are alive and iridescent with Light/Life [multicolored life]. The Lord tells me that there is Life in these drops, and that they are the tears brought by each flower's suffering [Fire Baptism]; THESE ARE THE DROPS FROM WHICH THE "FLASHES OF FIRE, OR SPARKS OF FIRE" COME. EACH TEAR PRODUCES A "SPARK" OF FIRE THAT IGNITES ANOTHER ROSE GARDEN IN CHRIST'S NAME. These tears are tears produced in the Glory of God, and they manifest Him and His Glory, Amen.

Each plant begins to glow.  AS THE GLOW INTENSIFIES, ALL LIGHT BECOMES ONE AND CONSUMES ALL IN/INTO IT'S LIGHT. The flowers are actually singing for the Joy in this new Life/Light, Amen. All death is burned from these flowers. Nothing grows on these plants but the LIGHT WHICH CONTINUES TO INTENSIFY. Everything that might infect or harm these most precious of plants IS BURNED AWAY IN HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT AS THE PLANTS ARE CONSUMED INTO HIM, Amen. {end of excerpt}

[Song 4:16] Awake, O north wind, and come, O south! Blow upon my garden, that its spices may flow out. Let My Beloved come to His garden and eat its pleasant fruits. NKJV

[Matt 13:24-43] Another parable He {Jesus} put forth to them, saying: "The Kingdom of Heaven {see Lk 17:21} is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept {before they were awakened by God}, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?' 28 He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?' 29 But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn..."

Then Jesus sent the multitude away and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the tares of the field." 37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the Kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one {spiritual beings?}. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER. He who has ears to hear, let him hear! NKJV

(4) “Mine, who explode, (4a)imploded from within and from the Spiritual Circle of Light and Convergence; and have been prepared and nurtured for this time and for this day”:

{Explode:}
This relates back to “Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep” At the very beginning of this Vision we see Christ remove His hands from the small hole at the top of the huge Rock, His physical Church. The water of the Holy Spirit filled Word and God’s Spiritual Children comes forth as water equal to the explosion of an atomic bomb. They “explode” forth.

{Implode:}
(4a) “implode”: “collapse or cause to collapse violently inwards” (Oxford Dictionary)

God told me sometime ago that I would “implode”. I said to Him, “As a black hole implodes?” He said, “Yes, but you will implode into the Light.” We see today that God is giving this gift to His – we will implode, and we are imploding, and some have just imploded into the “Circle of Light And Convergence.” We also know, if you have been reading the teachings/prophecies through me, that He is continuously speaking of His Light right now. Through these last pieces He has been speaking of the “Circle of Light And Convergence” specifically.

We are most familiar with the term “implode” with regards to the “black hole(s)” in outer space. God was speaking of, for lack of a better definition, turning me/us inside out. Nothing of the old is to, or will, be left and only the new will exist. If one implodes, the old spirit-man collapses within and then comes back out on the other side - which is all Light! In this case, as a brand New Creation! We become His image, His reflection, His Light!

God taught me what He meant by using the following: Imagine, God within your heart, His Kingdom, inhaling all of the old “you” into Himself (while within you, your heart). He breaths you into Himself, His Kingdom – within you. As the old goes into, and through, His Kingdom it becomes new and explodes/implodes into the Spiritual Light of God in a Spiritual place you/we have never been before.

As I was editing this tonight, God said to see this as a birth, even as our physical birth in reverse. We are born, if you will, back into that Light from which we originally came from/fell from.

In my case, I know that this was not done with violence, but with God’s imploding, exploding Love. This is His gift to all of His Children. It is Spiritual Eternal Life!

Please Read, if you haven’t already: May 28, 2007, (The Circle OF Convergence - 1) "The POWER In Christ’s Body Is The Cross" (+) March 1999, (The Circle Of Convergence - 2) "The POWER In The MAGNITUDE Of God"

AND

“August 11, 1997 Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The DEEP

In Christ's Abundant Love Toward You, Christine Williams  Christine Williams Ministry

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/05/2013 at 7:16pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/28/2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

I was reading this and I had to look up the word "incubated" and this is what I saw:

1.     incubate - definition of incubate by the Free Online ...

in·cu·bate (n ky-b t, ng-) v. in·cu·bat·ed, in·cu·bat·ing, in·cu·bates. v.tr. 1. To sit on (eggs) to provide heat, so as to promote embryonic development ...

How cool is that? It made me laugh and then when I went back to OH Ron had brought a word forward with "The Fire God" in the title.

Our God and King really knows how to get His point across, (smile)

It's funny cause Becky posted a word about a little bird pecking its way out of its shell also.

Just thought I'd share

In Christ's love with you all

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/28/2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

This is so interesting that you would use the word incubate. The Lord gave
me the word incubate in a word to myself recently and I knew it was
referring to the scripture Genesis 1:2 where the Holy Spirit brooded over
the face of the deep, just as a mother hen broods over her chicks. So when
I heard God give me the word incubate, it was a precious sense of the fire
of the Holy Spirit brooding over us with the intent of bringing forth new life
in us just as a hen broods over her eggs waiting for new life. It was very
precious to me! Love you both!!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/02/2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sher, thank you so much for defining the word
"incubate"! A NEW UNDERSTANDING of what God is saying is
given as we read this definition. Just as Kimberly also
says. Praise God that He works through all of us as One!

Originally, I thought it was beautiful and didn't give
much much thought to the definition. When I did, I
thought of "an incubator" that doctors put a new baby
into when it has had premature birth" or needs further
growth in order to become one with their new environment
and birth.

Thank you again and again Sis. Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/02/2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Kimberly, WOW! isn't that amazing. A personal word
like that and confirmation through another/others. I love
it when Jesus/Holy Spirit does this. Each piece adds new
understanding for us, His Children. I am amazed. Thank
you so much for sharing this with us. Because of yours and
Sher's comments I am going to go back and re-read this whole
prophetic word again. Thank you - both - Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/02/2013 at 8:35am
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/02/2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I went back over my word as well to see what God had said around the word, and God's word to me was,

'traveling from glory to glory through revelation - divine "incubation" revealed'

but then I had the understanding of the Holy Spirit being the one that was doing it and the similar reference of a hen brooding her life which she had brought forth and the Holy Spirit brooding over the deep before new life was created. But there was also the sense that it is still being manifested by the Holy Spirit, this "brooding", hovering, being so tender and watchful over the spiritual children. I just love that.

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/05/2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Kimberly, you said, " But there was also the sense that it is still being manifested by the Holy Spirit, this "brooding", hovering, being so tender and watchful over the spiritual children. I just love that."

I love it too!  I agree with you - I know for sure that this is what God is saying.  He will continue to brood, hover, a be a tender and watchful God over His Spiritual Children.  I also see the incubator as the "womb" of Christ/God.  I think this is because this is the word He usually uses.  I was surprised when He said "incubator".

Thanks again for sharing with us.  I see what you see.  It is beautiful and I find a great deal of faith in this.  In Christ's Love, Chris
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/09/2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Sis,

You wrote:

(3)I have allowed two houses, two gardens, to grow. I am the “Head” of one; satan is the former head of the other. Soon, even he sees his reality: who he is and from where he has fallen. Soon, very soon, he will see that all power has been taken from him and that indeed he is nothing and going nowhere <Rev 12:7-12>.

This is so encouraging, God is so good. Let His Truth Reign in our hearts forever! Amen!

In Christ's love with all

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/11/2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Yes, it is very encouraging!  I don't know that I have ever explained on OH before.  God writes EVERYTHING through me first and then we find the verses that will work with the Prophecy/Vision/Love Letter etc.  It amazes me how He works - often times He has even used identical words through me that match the Bible scriptures.  Thank you somuch for your comments - you are my Sis in Christ and one of His many Beloveds, Chris  PS God said that to you!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version