Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: An empty vessel filled with My love Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pieter Coetzee

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/20/2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Mine are birthed in My image. To be an empty vessel filled by My Father's love.  I and My father are One. The works of the flesh are evident. What has light to do with the darkness, but to expose and drive away. Why are My children double-minded. You can only serve (love) Me in Spirit and in Truth, not by the works of the flesh. How long will you take to embrace the truth. Have I not said that I will give you another Helper?  Mine who are called by My Name, wait upon ME until I clothe you with Love from on high.  Come to My throne and enter into My presence with boldness! Worship in your heavenly language. Seek Me My Love with your whole heart and I WILL be found by you. Get rid of the bondwoman and her son! Stop the works of the flesh. Out of the fullness of the heart, love is birthed forth. Allow Me My Love to consume you.  Wait until you are filled with My abundant love. I AM LOVE. You are My son. Now I show you love. This is the way of love, now walk in it.

I see the desire of your heart to step out in faith, to be obedient. Without My love, it is empty. Wait upon Me that I may fill you to overflowing with My love. My love overcomes all things! Mine shall walk in the fullness of My love.  My glory shall be seen upon them. Whatever Mine ask Father (in love) will be done. For My love is obedience, My love is My will, My love is My desire. Do you not see My child? I AM Love, first and foremost, therefore you shall be like Me. Then your light will break forth as you are birthed through My love.

[1 Cor 13:2-9] Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.  And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version