Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: God Will Supply Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/02/2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

"To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness." (2 Peter 1:1-3)
   I was reading the first chapter of Peter and only got to the words "precious faith", and I got stuck there. I couldn't read any further. My spirit was savoring that! We have a precious faith, most precious to God and worth so much to Him. And all of a sudden, I saw this picture of a bedazzled purse (which represented faith), a purse encrusted with costly gems, because our faith is worth more than silver or gold. ("That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 1:7) And it was in the form of a purse because just as money in a purse pays your bills, buys your food, and takes care of your needs in a physical sense (if you have money), faith brings into manifestation all the precious promises of God. God takes care of all our needs, but it is through faith that we take hold of it. So I saw faith as a purse. What do you need? Do you need bills paid? God will take care of it, reach into your purse (your faith) and take hold of it. Everytime you open that purse, expect that you have the exact amount to take care of your needs, whatever they may be. God will supply; He has given us all things for life and godliness!

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 04/02/2013 at 8:16pm
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
julia nichole

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged Quote julia nichole

Hi

Ths is a wow word - i got home and read this and have to share what happened to me.

I have been praying for a while for a pair of work shoes, a decent pair that lasts for a while as ive been  buying cheap pair that only last a few months but  dont have alot to spend.  Recently i have been looking at online shopping sites and seen a pair that i really like, book marked them and prayed about it and let it with the Lord.  Two days ago i received an email trying to entice me to buy a pair (the devil  trying to tempt the flesh) i stuck with it as i didnt want to spend money i didnt have.   I had to run an errand this morning and on the way home decided to stop and have a look in the local charity shop, to my suprise there was the exact pair of shoes in the correct size and width fitting and for only a few pounds which i had on me at the time.  It has made my day :)

God sees and supplies all our needs even the little things such as a pair of shoes.

View julia nichole's Profile Search for other posts by julia nichole
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

That is so like God! I loved that testimony. I speak a blessing over those shoes that they won't wear out. (Yet the LORD says, "During the forty years that I led you through the wilderness, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet." Deut. 49:5)  And I also pray over you that wherever you walk, you take ground for God! ( "Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you, just as I promised to Moses." Joshua 1:3)  May God bless you!! (This is a bit strange but I also add that angels may walk beside you - don't know why, but that is a blessing for you. I don't know if they will help you witness or minister or what, but I leave that with God.) Anyway, great testimony!
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Oh yeah God! Favor! Favor! Favor! Papa delights in giving us the KINGDOM. "What the righteous desire will be granted." \o/ "Commit your ways unto the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." "My God supplies ALL my need according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Feelin' like shoutin' for you my Sister. Put your shoes on and let loose with a dance before Him,,,'dancing is a joy unto His heart. Good ALL the time, indeed He is!!!TY JESUS!!! Love you ALL

julia nichole

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged Quote julia nichole

Hi Kimberley

Yes it is :) i love those HG moments.

I agree with what you said, that  will take ground and gain dominion in all things in my life and for him.  After i posted i wondered if it is the Lords way of saying he will direct my steps as i visited the shop (not on my normal route) and prepare my feet for ministry as i needed the shoes for work and i cannot work bare foot.

As for the angels, i posted a prayer request on the prayer forum a couple of weeks ago, if you read it what you said will make sense.

Blessings

Julia

View julia nichole's Profile Search for other posts by julia nichole
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Yea, I understand now. Way to go, God! (I was wondering why I was supposed to add that.) Wow! STOMPIN' prayer from Gayle, I loved that, and Quo's prayer was straight from heaven!
Quo Wright

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Ya'll got me happy over here (speaking in tongues).  God is great!!! And greatly to be praised!!!! Julia after I posted to your request yesterday I went walking and I kept praying for you ( I was mad at what the devil had been doing to you) and I told Daddy I was mad.  Then halfway through my walk I heard in the spirit BREAK!!! And when I heard that I began to give God praise.  Everything was alright then.    Yes Daddy will do this for His children.  My prayer is that we will all see Him as the Daddy that He is and come to love and trust Him even more. 

I'll share this with you.  I dreamed I was with Jesus (JC) and we were hanging out as teenagers do and having fun.  And we were getting hungry so I said you know when we call Daddy He's gone come.  And so JC called Daddy and we knew immediately that Daddy was on the way to feed us. So we began to clean the room up because we knew Daddy was going to inspect the room.  When He got there, He inspected the room and gave us His approval.  I saw other little children with him, one was my niece who looked at she did when she was 3 (she's now 12) and I watched her take a bowl and put it in the sink to be washed.  There are two messages behind this dream and the one I want to share concerning our relationship with Daddy is that He takes care of His children.  What was significant about Him was that He looked like a man from India and I knew when I woke that He wanted to me to take note of how the Father's of that culture raise their children and how they depend solely on Him.  His daughters remain with Him and He prapares them until He chooses a husband for them.  For us that is Christ.  After this dream I understood why I am where I am and I trust and love Him even more.  So a couple days after this I was walking outside just meditating and I heard Daddy say if you be patient, I'll bless you.  I'll even give you what you want. I giggled and said you got it!!!

And Kim, sweet sis, this word took me back to 2009 when I heard HG say Richmond, barley season and I saw barley pouring from the hands of God, and then I saw and heard 4/19 and then again 4:19.  As soon as I awoke I heard and my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory. He is and has been faithful to me concerning His promises. 

Be blessed

Quo

Edited by Quo Wright on 04/03/2013 at 11:14am

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/03/2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I love your testimony too, Quo!! That is very special to me.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version