Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "[UPDATES 6/22/13)] THE BEAST FROM THE EARTH HAS RISEN [Vision about Rev 13:11-18]" (March 24, 2013; Palm Sunday) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/04/2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Vision And Prophecy

“The Beast From The Earth Has Risen"
(March 24, 2013; PALM SUNDAY)

Three IMPORTANT notes were added by God on June 22, 2013.  All three are very important for understanding this vision.  All three are included here in blue and well marked as [NOTE: (Added 6/22/13)... (see below)]  I have also left the original Vision and notes.  This Vision is still not completely revealed.

[Rev 13:11-18] Then I {Apostle John} saw another BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a(1a)DRAGON {satan, devil}. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast {beast from the sea} in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast {from the sea}, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He {the beast from the earth} performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast {from the sea}, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast {from the sea} who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He {beast from the earth} was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast {from the sea}, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast {from the sea} to be killed. 16 He {beast of the earth} causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. NKJV

God asks me, “What do you see?”

It is as if I see my own hand and arm in front of me, yet it is separate from me.  My arm is raised and I have a sword in my hand.  I have on an older type of armor that I have never seen before.  The arm sleeve looks like fabric and the gloved hand looks like leather, but I am not sure about either of these materials.

I stand looking out at the dark black sky, with a sword in my raised right hand and arm.  I am standing on a flat area that looks like an outside balcony or porch.  This is attached to an old stone structure that looks a lot like a castle.  This old stone structure sits slightly outside a city that is very old and appears to have been bombed and burned: it is crumbling.  I can barely see the city because it is embodied in a dark gray, foggy or smoky night sky.

This city has had large buildings surrounding it.  Their original, now crumbling, structures look like they may have encircled the city as a wall at one time.  It is difficult to tell for sure because the once tall buildings are in such bad shape.   In the middle of the city is a huge black hole that I cannot see the bottom of.  As I stand on the raised porch or balcony, I stand at one edge, and slightly over, this hole or (2a)pit.

Through the gray foggy sky, I see an orange yellow light in the distant horizon.  The light looks as if it could be a huge fire, but I am not sure.  The light is ascending from the earth; it lays at the earth’s horizon and ascends into the heavenlies.  Though this light sits mostly in the North, it lies between the North (straight ahead of me) and the East (to the right of me).  I continue to see this light for a while, and then suddenly everything is dark and I stand in total blackness; it is night.

[NOTE (Added 6/22/13): God has also said that the orange yellow light in the “distant horizon” is His own army from both heaven and earth fighting together as one.  Notice that they were slowly winning as they expanded from the North East into the North West.  Amazingly, this is approximately the same, in the heavenlies only, area the Beast moved into earlier.  However, at the end of this Vision, the Beast still remains in the North Eastern quarter, while God has expanded the battle slightly into the North Western quarter through His people.  As I originally said in the first copy of this Vision, “The image enters from the East and stops between the Northern and Eastern quarter.  They fought on the horizon, thus indicating that both Heaven and earth are fighting together in the Spiritual realm while on earth.  They were in spiritual battle, and all Beings fighting were spirits who walk and worship in the Spirit, whether from heaven or earth.]

I see an image entering into the sky high above me.  The image came from the earth and I see him rise into the heavenlies.  I very quickly ask myself if he could have come from the (2a)pit in front of me.  The image enters from the East and stops between the Northern and Eastern quarters.  My focus is no longer on the yellow orange light.  This light may have remained in the horizon but I doubt this because of the intense darkness that I am now standing in.   

There is tremendous power in this huge image; it fills the heavenly skies clear down to the earth.  I am now totally focused on the image and realize that it moves as if it is a ghost: how most of us imagine a ghost moves.  It is wavy in its spiritual appearance and I continue to see the dark sky through it.  The image continues to fill the Eastern to Northern sky COMPLETELY.  

The sky remains black, but the image has a golden light that highlights and outlines the image of a warrior in armor with his sword drawn.  He sits on a horse.  Both the horse and the warrior look like they belong to the (4)knights and an era of jousting. 

I see this Being as ugly.  I say to myself and to God many times, “He is so ugly.”  I know without a doubt that this Being is arrogant.  The evil makes him so black and ugly that I am repulsed by him.  God speaks and says very clearly, “This is (1)the Beast from the earth.”

God tells me, “He has come from the black hole in front of you.  The black hole was once in the middle of the city.  God causes me to think of the scripture (2)about the locusts ascending from the (2a)pit at the end of time. 

God says to me that the name of this image and Being is (3)“Abomination.”

God says, “What do you see?”

I see that the sky from the East, clear over to the West, is all black now.  Just as I think this, the horizon explodes with the orange yellow light all the way from the East to the West; though it is still centered in the North it extends clear over to the West now, and does not stop in the Northern section of the sky. 

I can still see my right arm raised with a sword in my hand: as I again stand in the gray black.  As I see the (3)Abomination” I think to myself, in my mind, “This is what I’m up against, what we Christians are up against.”  I am not afraid.  In fact, I don’t feel anything.  I am only allowed to reflect on the difference between this immense Bring, with his sword drawn, and the smallness of me, with my sword drawn.  I understand that there is no way I/we can win over this powerful and huge enemy unless God intercedes for us. 

[NOTE April 3, 2013: This morning as I am re-typing this, God reminded me that the “sword” is the Holy Spirit, and that I represent His people.  With this in mind, He pointed out that the presence of the Holy Spirit in the hands of His people is now very limited.  This is not His choice, He says, but ours.  I am reminded, by Him, that only His strongest within His Holy Spirit are able to stand and bear witness to this immense darkness and evil that is going to manifest soon, and is even now manifesting, upon the earth.  Praise God for His Spirit Filled Remnant!]

The (3)“Abomination” becomes an armor clad Being, similar to the armor worn by (4)knights on a horse.  He rides from the East to the North on a horse that he never dismounts.  He has the armor’s mask over his face.  It is the old jousting type mask: the helmet face shield came down from the top of the helmet and covered the face. His sword, or lance for knocking others off of their horse, is drawn.  I can see him more clearly now.  His armor is metal and his helmet is also metal.  His image still fills the sky from the East to the North, and slightly into the North West.

(5)God says, during this part of the vision, “Italy.”  He then says, “Rome.”  I remember that the (3)Abomination on the horse was in (4)armor that I thought was Roman.  I hear (5)God tell me that the city is Rome.  He says, “Italy” first, but then clarifies that the city with the (2a)pit is {Spiritual, and perhaps physical?}Rome.  I quickly see Rome in Christ’s time and remember that they were the government in Israel at the time of Christ’s trial, crucifixion, and resurrection.

God confirms, at the end of this Vision, that the Beast, who comes from the earth in the Bible, has risen.  He has risen from the earth and is seen in the heavenlies within the Spiritual realm? 

[NOTE: (Added 6/22/13) In this Vision we saw a huge “risen” Beast in the black sky.  I/we were small in comparison.  Jesus has said to think of this comparison in size as David and Goliath.  We are not to fear.  It is obvious that God has permitted this Beast to rise from the earth at this time.  We are very close to the end now, and the anti-Christ, the two beasts [1 from the earth and 1 from the sea], the false prophet etc. will soon be seen on earth in the physical. 

[NOTE (Added 4/19/13 at God's request):  There is no indication in the Bible that this spiritual Beast, now that he has risen, will return to the earth, or do anything but increase in his power on the earth.  We will begin to see escalating world power and one world government manifest on earth.  This beast, according to the bible, will now manifest into the physical realm.  The Bible indicates that, once he has risen, he will manifest into the physical and conclude God's plans for him, just as we all will.]

[NOTE added 6/22/2013:  Recently, Jesus taught me more about where I was standing and what I saw in this Vision.  He told me that the place where I stood is the physical and SPIRITUAL site/city/place where Christ was crucified.  This revelation also involves the two end time witnesses/prophets.  The scripture that discusses this is:

[Rev 11:1-14]

11 Then I [Apostle John] was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city [Jerusalem] underfoot for forty-two months [3 ½ years].  3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy [speak (or sing) [or write] by inspiration [from God] (in… one’s normal native language (i.e.) English, French etc.) one thousand two hundred and sixty days [3 ½ years], clothed in sackcloth."  4 THESE ARE THE (a)TWO OLIVE TREES AND THE TWO LAMPSTANDS STANDING BEFORE THE GOD OF THE EARTH.  5 And if anyone wants to harm them, (*)fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.  6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

(*) [In my opinion this is a reference to Spiritual fire and not literal physical fire.  I believe that this is the Spiritual Power of God speaking from within God’s Holy Spirit and through the two prophets/witnesses.]

(The Witnesses Killed)

7 When they finish their testimony, THE BEAST THAT ASCENDS OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT [God said this Beast has risen] will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which SPIRITUALLY IS CALLED SODOM AND EGYPT, WHERE ALSO OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

(The Witnesses Resurrected)

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the (b)breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud (also see Acts 1:9-12), and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.  14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.

God recently told me, in this Vision, "The Beast From The Earth Rises; March 24, 2013” that I was standing in “the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.”  In the original Vision God called the city Rome, Italy.  I believe, until God says otherwise, that this is similar to what we read in Revelation 14:8, “And another angel followed, saying, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication." NKJV   Many people believe this is the whole world and not just city of Babylon.

As you read the Vision, did you notice that all the elements discussed in the Bible, with regards to the pit or hell, seemed to be present, including the Beast that had just risen. 

The following appears more than one time on our website, and God asked me to include it here again:

“God woke me up in the morning many years ago and said, "Jonah."  I didn't understand why He had said this and I went about my business.  Later that day He said it again, and He asked me how He had won over satan while in Hell/Hades/Sheol.  I said that I had always pictured Him as a physical man that beat up satan.  I know.  It is silly, isn’t it?

He then reminded me of the following scripture:  [Matt 12:39-41] But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.  40 For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man [Jesus] be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. NKJV

Jesus then said to go to the book of 
Jonah and see how He won the battle over satan in Hell/Hades/Sheol:

[Jonah 1:17-2:10]  Now the Lord [our Father] had prepared a great fish to swallow Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.  2 Then Jonah prayed to the Lord his God from the fish's belly. 2 And he said: "I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction, and He answered me. ‘Out of the belly of Sheol I [Jonah, and Christ] cried, and You [Christ’s Father] heard my voice. 3 For You cast me into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the floods surrounded me; all Your billows and Your waves passed over me. 4 Then I said, 'I have been cast out of Your sight; yet I will look again toward Your holy temple.' 5 The waters surrounded me, even to my soul [mind]; the deep closed around me; weeds were wrapped around my head. 6 I went down to the moorings of the mountains; the earth with its bars closed behind me forever; yet You have brought up my life from the pit, O Lord, my God.

[Jesus has confirmed many times that this is how He won over satan (below); also see Ps. 8:2]

7 "When my soul [mind] fainted within me, I REMEMBERED the LORD {His/our Father}; and my prayer went up to You, into Your holy temple. 8 "Those who regard worthless idols forsake their own Mercy. 9 But I will sacrifice to You with the Voice of Thanksgiving; I will pay what I have vowed [just as we confess that Christ is our Lord].  SALVATION IS OF THE LORD [Jesus gave His Father credit for His own Salvation - FOR SAVING HIM/us FROM HELL]." 10 So the Lord spoke to the fish, and it vomited Jonah onto dry land. NKJV

In our Vision, “The Beast From The Earth Rises” we are allowed to see the Spiritual Hell/Hades/Sheol that Christ fought satan in.  We also see that as Jesus REMEMBERED His Father’s nature of Love toward Him/us, He offered and finished His vow [confession that His Salvation came from God His Father], and He gave Thanks for this Salvation.  He was then lifted up and out of the darkness by God’s own Spirit.

Revelation 11: 1-14, Jonah 1:17-2:10 and this Vision, “The Beast From The Earth Rises,” are discussing the same spiritual place.  Christ has verbally confirmed for me/us that the physical city that has been spiritually called Sodom and Egypt in the Bible, is also called Rome, Italy in this Vision. This is the same “city” [outside the gates/camp; see Heb. 13:11-15] This place is the embodiment of spiritual evil according to God.

I don’t understand all of this, but I have learned that when God does not share all things with us immediately He has a very good reason.  If I do hear anything I will share it with you,  and would appreciate you doing the same with me. 

Evil is everywhere and not in a specific town or country.  It is both physical and spiritual.  For example, Luke 17:20-21 teaches us that the Kingdom of God is within us:  “Now when He [Christ] was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation [by sight]; 21 nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you[specifically your heart]" NKJV.  We were all evil before we received Christ as our Savior and God’s HOLY Spirit came to live within us.  He gave us new birth in order to change us from who we were into who He is.   

(a)  “olive trees and lampstands”:

[Zechariah 4:1] Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. 2 And he said to me, "What do you see?"

So I said, "I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand SEVEN LAMPS with seven pipes to the seven lamps. 3 TWO OLIVE TREES [two future end time witnesses/prophets (see Rev. 11:4)] are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left." 4 So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, "What are these, my lord?"

5 Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, "Do you not know what these are?"

And I said, "No, my lord."

6 So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts. 7 'Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone [Christ] with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"'"

8 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 9 "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands shall also finish it. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. 10 For who has despised the day of small things? For these (*)seven [lamps] rejoice to see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. They are the eyes of the Lord, which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth."

(*) “seven [lamps are the seven] eyes”: [Rev 5:6-7] And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth[to scan to and fro]. 7 Then He came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. NKJV

11 Then I answered and said to him, "What are these two olive trees [“trees” was inserted by translators both here and in vs. 2] — at the right of the lampstand and at its left?" 12 And I further answered and said to him, "What are these two olive branches [“branches” was inserted by translators] that drip into the receptacles of the two gold pipes from which the golden [anointing] oil drains?"

13 Then he answered me and said, "Do you not know what these are?"

And I said, "No, my lord."

14 So he said, "These are the two anointed ones [two future end time prophets/witnesses], who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth."

[NOTE: I strongly suggest that you AGAIN read Revelation 11:1-14, above.]

(b)  “breath of life”:

[John 6:63] It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

[Romans 8:2] For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

[Romans 8:10-11] And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit [holy Spirit] of Him [our Father] who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His [Holy] Spirit who dwells in you.

[2 Corinthians 3:6] who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. ][END OF 6/22/13 NOTES]

Original Notes

(1) the beast from the earth”:

SUGGESTED READING:  “God’s Final Seven Years (2010)” 
[NOTE added 4/19/2013: The first 3 1/2 years are from July 16, 2010 thru December, 2013 (approximate); last 3 1/2 years are (approximate) from December 2013 to July 2017]

{I have included most of the New Testament and Daniel scriptures using “Beast” and “earth,” below}:

[Dan 7:15-28]  "I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 'Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.'

19 "Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and (1a)THE TEN HORNS THAT WERE ON ITS HEAD, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell {leaving seven}, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 "I was watching; and the same {ONE} horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days {God our Father (thru His Christ and Holy Spirit)} came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 "Thus he said:

'The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, trample it and break it in pieces. 24 The TEN HORNS are ten kings who shall arise from this {one} kingdom.  And another shall rise after them; he shall be different from the first ones, and shall subdue three kings {leaving seven}. 25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law.  Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time {most believe this to be 3 ½ years}.

26 'But the court shall be seated, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and destroy it forever. 27 Then the {one} kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven {on earth}, shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.  His {Christ’s, God’s} {one} kingdom is an everlasting {one} kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.'

28 "This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart." NKJV

[Rev 13:11-18] Then I {Apostle John} saw another BEAST COMING UP OUT OF THE EARTH, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a (1a)DRAGON {satan, devil}. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast {beast from the sea} in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast {from the sea}, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He {the beast from the earth} performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast {from the sea}, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast {from the sea} who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He {beast from the earth} was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast {from the sea}, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast {from the sea} to be killed. 16 He {beast of the earth} causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. NKJV

[Revelation 17:8] The beast that you saw was, and is not, and WILL ASCEND OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS (2a)PIT and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see (1b)the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. NKJV

(1a) “ten horns and Dragon”: “THE TEN HORNS THAT WERE ON ITS HEAD, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell {leaving seven}”  and  The TEN HORNS are ten kings who shall arise from this kingdom”: 

[Rev 12:3-17] And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, A GREAT, FIERY RED DRAGON HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS, and seven diadems {crowns} on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the DRAGON stood before the woman {Wife} who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 5 She bore a male Child {Jesus Christ} who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6 Then the woman {Wife} fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days {3 ½ years}.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the DRAGON; and the DRAGON and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death…

13 Now when the DRAGON saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman {Wife; Christ’s Spiritual Church} who gave birth to the male Child.  14 But the woman {Wife; Christ’s Spiritual Church} was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time {3 ½ years}, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman {Wife}, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood {“floods”, just as “sea” and “waters,” can sometimes symbolize “masses of people”}. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the DRAGON had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the DRAGON was enraged with the woman {Wife, Christ’s Spiritual Church}, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring {Christ’s Spiritual Church}, who keep the commandments of God and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ. NKJV

SUGGESTED READ: Christ’s Wife and Revelations 12”

(1b)the beast that was, and is not, and yet is”:  Nelson’s Study Bible teaches the following in their notes on Rev 17: 8-12:  “(vs 8) The description of the Beast as one who was, and is not, and will ascend… and go to perdition is a conscious contrast to the description of God in Rev 3:4, 8.  Was apparently indicates that the Beast had been manifested in the past  (See Dan 7).  is not suggests that the beast was not working his evil in John’s day. Will ascend… to perdition” suggests eternal ruin or punishment….”  In other words, this Beast will again manifest after John’s day, and as of this Vision, March 24, 2013, Palm Sunday, has now risen/ascended! 

{Why Palm Sunday?  God explained to me that it is because Christ rode, as the coming king, on a donkey; and in his arrogance and ego, this Being, Abomination, rode in on His horse seeing himself as the king already.  Remember, before this is over he will attempt to make all on earth worship him as God. God says now as I write this, “It is time.  The wait is over.”}

(vs 17:9, 10)” The SEVEN HEADS {HORNS} of the Beast (v 3) symbolize the seven mountains and seven kings.  Since the word “mountains” means hills in Revelation (14:1), most interpreters understand this as referring to the seven hills along the Tiber River, a well-known designation of the CITY OF ROME.  However, “seven mountains” may also refer to successive world empires, since mountains are typically symbols of earthly kingdoms or empires.  (see Ps 30:7; Jer 51:25; Dan 2:44, 45).  According to this view, five would be past kingdoms (perhaps Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece), with sixth being the (5)ROMAN EMPIRE and seventh another which “has not yet come.”  Perhaps it is to be a revived ROMAN EMPIRE.  “Kings” may refer to (5)ROMAN EMPERORS, but this is unlikely since more than five had reigned before the writing of Revelation.

(vs 11,12)  “The beast … is … the eighth, and is of the seven”: The beast is related to the seventh king, but may express the worldwide amazement that the beast was healed from a deadly wound to rule the world again (13:3).  It seems that the eighth world empire is some sort of a revived (5)Roman Empire over which the Anti-Christ establishes the imperial authority of a dictator.  He will overcome three horns, or nations (see Dan 7:20) and will claim universal authority.  “One hour”: A limited time is allotted to the “ten kings”, or ten horns (see Dan 2:34, 41, 42)...” 

(2) about the locusts ascending from the (2a)pit at the end of time”: 

{This particular verse may seem out of place.  I used it here to show another image of the “locusts” from the Bible.  As you will read, the “locusts” need not be literal bugs.

[Nah 3:1-17] (The Woe of Nineveh)  Woe to the bloody city!  It is all full of lies and robbery.  Its victim never departs. 2 The noise of a whip and the noise of rattling wheels, of galloping horses, of clattering chariots! 3 Horsemen charge with bright sword and glittering spear. There is a multitude of slain, a great number of bodies, countless corpses — They stumble over the corpses —  4 Because of the multitude of harlotries of the seductive harlot, the mistress of sorceries, who sells nations through her harlotries, and families through her sorceries.

5 "Behold, I am against you," says the Lord of hosts; "I will lift your skirts over your face, I will show the nations your nakedness, and the kingdoms your shame. 6 I will cast abominable {abomination} filth upon you, make you vile, and make you a spectacle. 7 It shall come to pass that all who look upon you will flee from you, and say, 'Nineveh is laid waste! Who will bemoan her? 'Where shall I seek comforters for you?"

8 Are you better than No Amon that was situated by the River, that had the waters around her, whose rampart was the sea, whose wall was the sea? 9 Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was boundless; Put and Lubim were your helpers. 10 Yet she was carried away, she went into captivity; her young children also were dashed to pieces at the head of every street; they cast lots for her honorable men, and all her great men were bound in chains. 11 You also will be drunk; You will be hidden; You also will seek refuge from the enemy…

Make yourself many — like the locust! Make yourself many — like the swarming locusts! 16 You have multiplied your merchants more than the stars of heaven. The locust plunders and flies away. 17 Your commanders are like swarming locusts, and your generals like great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges on a cold day; when the sun rises they flee away, and the place where they are is not known. NKJV

{The following is, in part, what I saw.  Remember, that I did not see the locusts, but God reminded me of the following verse}

[Rev 9:1-11]  Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless (2a)pit. 2 And he opened the (2a)bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the (2a)pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth.  9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the (2a)bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon {destroying angel}, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon {a destroyer, satan}. NKJV

(2a) “pit” (+) bottomless pit”: I did see a bottomless pit, and this may be one of the factors in this Vision that ties the (*)Beast that I saw in the sky, the pit, and God’s mention of the locusts together.  I know that God is not finished showing us, and discussing, these things.  If you receive and word from God about these things please contact me:

[Rev 11:7-9]  When they {the two witnesses} finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. NKJV

[Revelation 17:8] The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. NKJV

[Revelation 20:1]  Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. NKJV

[Revelation 20:3]  and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while. NKJV

(*)The Beast (Greek: Θηρίον, Thērion) may refer to two beasts described in the Book of Revelation. The first beast comes from "out of the sea" and is given authority and power by the dragon. This first beast is initially mentioned in Revelation 11:7 as coming out of the (**)abyss. His appearance is described in detail in  Revelation 13:1-10 and some of the mystery behind his appearance is revealed in Revelation 17:7-18. The second beast comes from "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is described in Revelation 13:11-18 and is also referred to as false prophet. The two beasts are aligned with the dragon {satan, devil} in opposition to God. They persecute Christians and influence the kings of the earth to gather for the battle of Armageddon.  The two beasts are defeated by Christ and are thrown into the lake of fire mentioned in Revelation 19:18-20.  {copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The Beast (Revelation)}

(**) “abyss”:  In the NT the abyss is the abode of the imprisoned demons (Rev 9). At least many of the demons whom Jesus expelled in His earthly ministry were commanded to return to the abyss (cf. Luke 8:31), but these evil spirits dreaded to go there before their predetermined time. Myriads of demons will be let loose during the period of Tribulation to energize age-end apostasy and revolt against God and His Christ, but will be shut up again in this prison together with Satan at the second advent of Christ (20:1-3). The abyss is therefore to be distinguished from sheol (hell) or hades (which see). This "unseen world" is revealed as the place of departed human spirits between death and the resurrection (Matt 11:23; 16:18; Luke 10:15; Rev 1:18; 20:13-14). It is also to be distinguished from "tartarus," the "prison abode of fallen angels" (cf. 2 Peter 2:4) and "the lake of fire" (Rev 19:20; 20:10; 21:8), or the eternal abode of all wicked, unrepentant creatures, including Satan, angels, and men. The LXX renders Heb. tehom, "the primeval ocean" (Gen 1:2 Ps 24:2 , etc.) as "abyss." In classical Gk. the word abussos is always an adjective meaning "very deep" ("bottomless") or "unfathomable" ("boundless"). See Hell; Lake of Fire. (from The New Unger's Bible Dictionary. Originally published by Moody Press of Chicago, Illinois. Copyright © 1988.) 

(3) “Abomination” {Verses showing various meanings and uses for the word/name “abomination}:

[Daniel 11:31] And forces shall be mustered by him, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress; then they shall take away the daily sacrifices, and place there the abomination of desolation. NKJV

Daniel 12:11 "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days {most believe this to be 3 ½ years}. NKJV

Hosea 9:10 "I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season… and {they} separated themselves to that shame; they became an abomination like the thing they loved. NKJV

Malachi 2:11 Judah has dealt treacherously, and an abomination has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem, For Judah has profaned The Lord's holy institution which He loves: (*)he has married the daughter of a foreign god.  NKJV

(*) Read: "God's Final Seven Years (2010-2017)" in which Christ says, “ I DO NOT, WILL NOT, MARRY THE WHORE, Amen Amen, Christ who is King, Amen.”  He will not commit an “abomination” and marry the daughter {bride, wife} of that which is foreign, not of, God His Father.  

We are told in Ephesians 5:25-26, "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, 26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, 27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish." NKJV 

Mark 13:14 [The Great Tribulation (Matt 24:15-28; Luke 21:20-24)] "So when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not" (let the reader understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. NKJV

Luke 16:15 And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God. NKJV

But there shall by no means enter it ANYTHING that defiles, OR CAUSES AN ABOMINATION OR A LIE, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. NKJV

(4) “armor that I perceived in my mind to be Roman” (+) “both the horse and the warrior look like they belong to the knights and an era of jousting” (+) “The Abomination becomes an armor clad Being, similar to the armor worn by knights on a horse”:

“Armor and Weapons:

Throughout the Middle Ages, the armo­r used by knights varied. Knights in the early Middle Ages, using technology from the Romans, wore leather armor. Leather was very expensive, but it could be easily shaped and hardened by boiling in water or oil. It was effective in stopping sword cuts but was vulnerable to thrusts and arrows.

Thro­ughout the Middle Ages, knights wore chain mail (again, technology borrowed from the Romans). Chain mail consisted of small, interwoven steel rings. The ends of the rings could be close to one another (butted mail) or affixed with a metal rivet (riveted mail). (*)Chain mail was relatively easy to make, cheaper than later forms of armor and relatively effective in stopping a slice from a weapon. However, it was vulnerable to pointed weapons.

As blacksmiths and armorers improved their metalworking skills, they developed plate armor in the latter half of the Middle Ages.”

(*) “chain mail”: Please Read: "Heaven And Earth Joined Together On Earth For Battle Through Christ's Communion (Part 6 of 6)" {see “mesh armor”}

(copied from http://history.howstuffworks.com/historical-figures/kni ght5.htm)

(5) God says, during this part of the vision, “Italy.”  He then says, “Rome.”  I remember that the Abomination on the horse was in armor that I thought was Roman.  I hear God tell me that the city is Rome.  He says, “Italy” first, but then clarifies that the city with the pit is {Spiritual, and perhaps physical?} Rome.  I quickly see Rome in Christ’s time”:

(the following is also under (1b) above)

(vs 17:9, 10)” The seven heads of the beast (v 3) symbolize the seven mountains and seven kings.  Since the word “mountains” means hills in Revelation (14:1), most interpreters understand this as referring to the seven hills along the Tiber River, a well-known designation of the city of Rome.  However, “seven mountains” may also refer to successive world empires, since mountains are typically symbols of earthly kingdoms or empires.  (see Ps 30:7; Jer 51:25; Dan 2:44, 45).  According to this view, five would be past kingdoms (perhaps Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece), with sixth being the (5)Roman Empire and seventh another which “has not yet come.”    Perhaps it is to be a revived Roman Empire. “Kings” may refer to Roman emperors, but this is unlikely since more than five had reigned before the writing of Revelation.

(vs 11,12)  “The beast … is … the eighth, and is of the seven”: The beast is related to the seventh king, but may express the worldwide amazement that the beast was healed from a deadly wound to rule the world again (13:3).  It seems that the eighth  world empire is some sort of a revived Roman Empire over which the Anti-Christ establishes the imperial authority of a dictator.  He will overcome three horns, or nations (see Dan 7:20) and will claim universal authority.  “One hour”: A limited time is allotted to the “ten kings”, or ten horns (see Dan 2:34, 41, 42)...”

[NOTE:
April 6, 2013, God said this morning:  "Things you never imagined begin now for My Spirit filled - they will run over this planet as free stallions and wherever they go they will push the forces of My enemy to breaking point.  Hold firm, re-enforcements come. I have not left you alone; I have not forsaken you, Amen Amen and again Amen.]

We Are One In Christ's Love, Christine Williams  Christine Williams Ministry Website

Edited by Chris Williams on 06/22/2013 at 2:45pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Chris,

I brought "First Love Versus First Born" forward because the Lord has shown me that these 2 words are tied together. May God bless all with His Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding at this time.

In His Unfailing Love with All

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you so much for bringing Mitts "First Love Verses First Born" forward for all of us.  I have not had time to read it as yet, but look forward to doing so.  Thank you again!!! 

Within The Holy Spirit Of His Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

April 6, 2013, God said this morning:  "Things you never imagined begin now for My Spirit filled - they will run over this planet as free stallions and wherever they go they will push the forces of My enemy to breaking point.  Hold firm, re-enforcements come. I have not left you alone; I have not forsaken you, Amen Amen and again Amen.

In Christ's Love, Chris
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/06/2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Good morning Beloved!

Thank you for posting this encouraging update from the Lord today, I believe we all needed to hear this; I know I did. Praise God for His mercy endures forever; praise God for His strength in this hour/moment and praise God for His unfailing LOVE!

In Him with you and all who love His appearing,

sher

Chris Williams

Posted: 04/10/2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sher, I have had time to read about 15 pages of  "First Love Versus First Born" by Mitt Jeffords.  So far it has only spoken about the first Beast that rises - "Beast from the Sea", which is also mentioned above.  The post God wrote through me, above, is showing us the Beast from the Earth Rising.  Both Beasts rise at the end of time - now according to God - and bring the final days on earth as we know them.  This time frame ushers in the anti-Christ also.  The mark of the Beast comes during this time as the scriptures above indicate.

I would suggest that everyone read Mitt Jeffords post that Sher put up.  The two topics are closely connected and each lends a better understanding to the other.  The Word through Mitt has to do with the first Beast, the Beast from the Sea (the sea of people); and God's Vision through me has to do with the Beast from the Earth.  They will work together according tot he Bible (Revelation).

This topic is not discussed in many churches now days, and this is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the book of Revelation AS IT IS WRITTEN.

In Christ's Love Toward You, Chris Williams
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/19/2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Two important notes were added on 4/19/2013 and I wanted to make every reader aware of it.  Below they are in red.

(a)  Just above our Study Notes: [NOTE (Added 4/19/13 at God's request):  There is no indication in the Bible that this spiritual Beast, now that he has risen, will return to the earth, or do anything but increase in his power on the earth.  We will begin to see escalating world power and one world government manifest on earth.  This beast, according to the bible, will now manifest into the physical realm.  The Bible indicates that, once he has risen, he will manifest into the physical and conclude God's plans for him, just as we all will.

(b) Under our Study Notes, item number (1):  "the beast from the earth”:  SUGGESTED READING:  “God’s Final Seven Years (2010)” {The first 3 1/2 years are from July 16, 2010 thru December, 2013 (approximate); last 3 1/2 years are (approximate) from December 2013 to July 2017}

Thank you Lord God for preparing us, your Beloved people through the fullness of Yourself, Chris

Stacy McCarty

Posted: 04/20/2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

" The first 3 1/2 years are from July 16, 2010 thru December, 2013
(approximate); last 3 1/2 years are (approximate) from December 2013 to
July 2017}"

And what happens after July 2017?
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/20/2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Stacy, thank you for your question.  God has not specifically told me everything.  We know for sure that He will come back for His people.  We know that in the end God will be victorious and rule over all things.   God did tell John a lot in the book of Revelation - for more details concerning what happens after the 7 years you want to read Revelation.    God taught us all what to expect during and after the final 7 years in this book and in several others.  If you are interested in this coming time you should begin to look for a Bible Prophecy teacher.  Perhaps your pastor can help?

As I receive these revelations I personally try to stay focused in on the Rev 3:7-13  "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia {brotherly love} write, 'These things says He {Christ} who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens":  8 "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.  9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.  10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. 13 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."' NKJV

The study of the end time includes many books of the Bible: Rev, Dan, Isa. etc and needs a great deal of time to study; and then you will still not know all of the things that God has planned - nor do I.  I do know that He has some very wonderful things planned for His Children before the end comes - and of course after the end as we know it.  This is why God says He is both the end and the BEGINNING.  Most of God's blessings and gifts will be Spiritual in nature and many will manifest into the physical.

God, fill us all with the fullness of Yourself, we love you Chris

Stacy McCarty

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

"We know for sure that He will come back for His people."

Are you saying the Lord will return in July 2017 or that His people will be
raptured?
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Stacy, I am saying exactly what God told me to say in
"God's Final Seven Years". God said and showed us,
through "God's Final Seven Years" a division in not only
religions but also His people. It is my opinion that He
may come back before the end of the
seven years and is even now preparing us through His Holy
Spirit - within - and as one body of believers to be
joined with Himself and those in/from Heaven. Actually,
God has spoken to us about this joining through other
prophetic words not only through me, but many others.

Most theologians believe that Christ will return and
rescue His people before they go through the final 3 1/2
years. I'm saying that God has not told me that. I feel
that Rev 3:7-13 promises that some, not all, will be
removed before the trials that are coming - it also
teaches us the nature, or qualities of those who
are promised this in the Bible.

I do not believe that it is the Jews, in the physical
sense, that will be left as many teach, to go through the
final 3 /12 to 7 years. Obviously, we are still here.
The Bible does not say this. In fact, it says that a Jew
today is one who has had their heart {SPIRITUALLY}
circumcised - this is the same group that Jesus promises
to release from the hour of trials that come upon the
whole world.

By the way, Jesus told me to come to OH this morning and
answer you again. I did not realize that you had left
another post - I thought He meant to add this to your
previous one. I pray this answers your question.

As a prophet it is my job to deliver only what Jesus/God
says through their Holy Spirit and this is to be in
agreement with the Bible. Often I do not see the Bible in
this light before God gives us the prophetic word. I
believe the Bible makes it very clear that Jesus returns
soon; and I BELIEVE, but have not been told that He will
return, IF NOT BEFORE, at the end of the seven years. I
BELIEVE HE IS NOW RETURNING IN THE SPIRIT AS WE HAVE
NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE, but in order to experience this
one must walk and worship in the Spirit as we are
commended to do in the New Test.

In reality, it doesn't matter what I think, or what
anyone else believes. What God intends to do will be
done in this age. There are many interpretations as to
what the Bible says. Not that many years ago, many said
that we were not in the book of Revelation because Christ
had to rapture His people first or at the beginning of
the book (historically speaking). As we have found out
this is not true.

PS I am on earth without family. I did not plan to be
here, but this is God's Will. I am saying this so that
everyone who reads this understands there is nothing in
these prophetic words for me but God's truth; and I
praise and thank Him for this. He is the Truth.

In Christ's Love Towards You and Us All, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/21/2013 at 6:59am
Miesha Woodall

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Miesha Woodall

Hello,

For many years people have been saying they know or god told him when he is coming back. The BIBLE clearly states that know man not even the angles know when Jesus will return. People put these dates out here or time frames and then when the time comes and go they can't support what they already put out there. I do know this that Jesus will not be coming back in 2017 or 2021 because that's means we will know the time or frame of time right? He can appear at anytime of any hour as he so chooses. God has promised me a few things along the way concerning my ministry , which I have gotten so many confimations from  people that he sent to tell me about it because he told that I was apart of a small remant of people. It will happen a few years from now and this including  he already has told me. See god will make good on his promises to his people and he will accomplish what he set out to do before his return. So please be careful when you make statements like this because for those that do not understand maybe mislead. Remember Harold Camping? For if he has told you the Last Final Seven Years , it may not end in 2017 or start from 2010. He will not tell you the time frame because the bible says so and then everyone will be running around trying to get ready for a time that may not come when they should be ready at anytime for his return.

Godbless You
Miesha
View Miesha Woodall's Profile Search for other posts by Miesha Woodall
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/25/2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Miesha, Thank you for your comments.

Christ can come back at any time - I hope to be
resurrected before 2017 myself - along with many of His
His Children. No I am not a follower of end time
prophetic word that is interpreted by men and women -
only what God tells me - so I am sorry I do not know the
name Harold Camping. By the way, will you please post the
verses/scriptures where it says that no one knows the day
or time. I only can remember one verse and, if I'm not
mistaken (and may be) I think it was said to His
disciples when they asked Him when the nation of Israel
would be restored?? But, again, I am not sure. Thank
you for your help.

God did tell me the date for beginning His final 7 years
was in 2010. You need to read the article/prophecy. I
did not say what would happen after the seven years, I
only said what God said - and He did not say what would
happen. The final seven years seem to apply, IN THIS
PARTICULAR PROPHECY, to God's people and the state of
their hearts and minds. Please read the prophecy. It is
too long for me to re-write here.

This prophecy is, and has been, tied in for years to
various prophetic words. One must study the book of Rev
and Dan along with a couple of others. You should
probably read the Prophecy concerning His seven year
before you begin to debate whether God said it.

I suggest that you also read the book of Revelations with
regards to the Prophecy above, which was what I was told
to post now, by God. The prophecy regarding His final
seven years has been around since 2010. The one that is
of concern to God right now is the one right above, “The
Beast From The Earth Has Risen."

Thank you again for your comments, In Christ's Love
Chris Williams
Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 04/26/2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

"PS I am on earth without family. I did not plan to be
here, but this is God's Will. I am saying this so that
everyone who reads this understands there is nothing in
these prophetic words for me but God's truth; and I
praise and thank Him for this. He is the Truth." (end of quote)

Chris,

May I ask you to elaborate a bit further here? 

Chris Williams

Posted: 04/27/2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Tina - elaborate about what Tina: the fact that God is
the Truth. i can quote scriptures. I'm sorry I don't
understand your question? Thanks and have a great weekend,
Chris
Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 04/27/2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

You said that you are on the earth with no family and that
you did not plan to be here. 

And I am assuming from that that you mean that you have no personal agenda in anything that you are saying?

I am in no way attacking you, I was just trying to understand
the PS part.

Miesha Woodall

Posted: 04/27/2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged Quote Miesha Woodall

Hi, Chris,

I will not debate on this but I try to answer you. Read Matthew
chapter 24 because it will touch a little bit of everything that will
happen along the way. By the way since we all are apart of the
body of christ I'm certain that god will not just tell one person
about his coming and leave the others out when I 'm sure we are
all waiting for his return (True Believers). I don't read books or tv
shows that are based on what people think or what they say about
god, the son and the holy spirit unless god has directed me to do
other wise. Chris, what if god does not whisk us away to safety like
we are hoping for? What if we are face with having to choose
between the mark or the guillotine? Google Harold Camping and
you will see why I mentioned him on here. Many prophets will try
and throw their own belief of what matthew 24 means but I will say
that it does not need to be explain and it is self explanatory. No one
on this earth knows what all is to come, and what you I and were
shown is only a fraction of what this world is in for. Trying to figure
all of it out and plan for these events is like trying to re-position
your house to avoid the sun.

Godbless You
View Miesha Woodall's Profile Search for other posts by Miesha Woodall
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/28/2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi all here,

Here's something to consider regarding the mystery...

Firstly, the world spoken of = our own inner world.

The beast = the carnal mind/flesh/self

It once was, now is not and yet will come (it was
crucified with Christ... one died for all, therefore all
died)

... and yet will come again... how is it that his fatal
wound is healed... how is it he still lives?

The nature of the beast is a lier... he deceives... he
was a lier from the beginning... its
his deception that comes/has come again. The perception
that the carnal mind/self/flesh is still alive = a
deception.

His coming again is for the purpose of going to
perdition, or destruction... so his power to deceive is
destroyed for good!

How does this happen? Christ in us! He is overthrown by
the Truth!

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has
come: The OLD HAS GONE, the new is here!

We refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every
proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the
true knowledge of God; (Amp)

From The Message: Could it be any clearer? Our old way
of life WAS nailed to the cross with Christ, A DECISIVE
END to that sin-miserable life—NO LONGER at sin’s every
beck and call! What we believe is this: If we get
included in Christ’s sin-conquering death, we also get
included in his life-saving resurrection.

... and we WERE included in his death... one died for
all, therefore ALL died!

This is about overcoming the lies/deceptions/illusions of
the carnal mind.

Selah :)

Love to all!

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/28/2013 at 4:05am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/28/2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

A lil side note...

I remember when I first woke up to the fact that the
beast/deception was within me (in my mind and thinking) and
I was shocked (mortified/humbled). All I can say is be
gentle with yourself, be merciful with yourself as He is,
when this happens to you. Remember we are all in the same
boat, that none can point a finger or boast... its a real
leveler.

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/28/2013 at 4:15am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/28/2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Mandy,

Amen. Beloved sister, the "old man" = "The Beast" nature of mankind = the "Fallen Nature of Mankind" = "The Carnal Mind" does not want to stay dead and is constantly fighting to live through the "lies" of Satan, his lies are always there trying to "revive" the "Old Man" that is why we "take up our cross" and follow Christ. We die to self daily.

Mandy, I know you know this, I know you do this, you just don't say it in those words. That's where the confusion comes from. I am not familiar with a lot of the terms people use and am constantly asking the Lord for understanding. At first I used to get so frustrated because I couldn't understand what people were saying and then I find out we're all talking about the same thing just saying it differently. This happens to my husband and I lolol, now that we are in Christ and Christ is in us we have patience to wait on the Lord for understanding and also I pray we would all have patience with each other until a matter is made clear. Satan loves to divide those who are truly seeking the Truth of God.

I just wanted to add to your post in case there were those who aren't clear on what is being said. I appreciate your comments on all the posts, and I praise God for the marvelous work He has done and is doing in you and all of us.

I love you my sister

In Christ's Unfailing Love for All

sher

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hey Sherry,

Ya know, before I was awakened to the finished work of
the cross, I used to try and deal with that revived Old
Man myself, ya know, in my own efforts. The language of
dying to self and taking up my cross was very familiar
and fitting back then.

Now, with my awakening to the finished work of Jesus,
that language just doesn't feel appropriate for me
anymore. I'm now living FROM this place of Rest... FROM
His finished work, no longer trying to get there. It's
like a massive sigh of relief! Its got a totally
different feel to it... now light and joyous freedom from
my efforts and concerns. Through Resting in Him, all
that he has overcome (the world) is effortlessly received
by us... it just kinda happens while you're resting. Is
that dying to self?...taking up my cross?... I dunno, it
sure don't feel like it. It feels more like bouncin'
round with Him in the heavenlies ha ha.

I dunno if we're talking the same thing... maybe we
are... I mean we've misinterpreted so much of what is
meant in the bible so far... so who knows. I dunno, I
just know that living FROM His finished work is a world
apart from when I was living TO it. Like I say... a
massive relief!

What I'm sharing is from this new vantage point... and
like I say, I feels waaay different from what it was like
before. For me, the old language I used to use is no
longer fitting. Now its the language of a lil kid, or a
couple in love. You know in Hosea God says he'll woo us
until we no longer call him Master, but my Husband? It's
like that... the old language no longer fits.

Yes, our Father is doing an amazing job and we are all at
varying stages of having all the dead/false stuff
removed... to reveal Christ in us, and Him alone. When
we've had the beam of timber removed from our own eye, we
are then able to offer "real" help our brother.

I share in order to offer help to those who are still
trying to get TO His Rest... who are feeling the weight
of their efforts and welcome the relief that entering His
Rest brings... those who welcome the removal of the
deception of self-effort that has been keeping them
captive... so they can be set free, like a calf set free
from the stall. There are so many who are still
struggling with this... I know, I'm surrounded by them
every day. Many come here who don't get involved in the
discussions. I share for all those "hidden" ones too.   

Love ya Sherry!

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/29/2013 at 2:39am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Here's John Crowder's take on things... 

Regeneration

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=41883&a mp;KW=regeneration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O7QJq8kTvQ

Aah! Can someone help with the link please?

edit* see if this helps Mandy, I also added the video link here

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 04/29/2013 at 11:53am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Mandy,

Know that we (Christ and me) love you. We don't need man's take (interpretation/understanding) on things; we need the TRUTH OF GOD found only in CHRIST JESUS. There is only one person we need to be pointing others to and that is CHRIST HIMSELF.

Let there be no more sitting at the feet of men; Let us ALL sit at the feet of the ONLY ONE WHO POSSESSES AND IS THE TRUTH, JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar. Romans 3:4

In His Unfailing Love with you Mandy

your sister

sher

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Ya know Sherry, if I hadn't been open to receiving from
Christ in my brothers and sisters and the Gifts they bring
for the edifying of the Body, then I wouldn't be in the
place I am now.

We are a Body of many parts, each having a different
function for the good of the whole, so who can say to
another "I don't need you"?

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Mandy,

Please don't be offended; I didn't say we don't need each other, I said we don't need man's interpretations or understanding of the things of God.

Please read my previous response again and ask the Lord if it is from Him or not.

Truly Mandy, I am not judging you, the response I gave is from the Lord, His desire is that all should be able to hear from Him themselves. That is the most important thing in this hour, that all of His should be able to hear Him themselves. The Lord has already said we are to pray over everything we "hear" and everything we "do" and everything we "think" and everything we "speak".

In His Unfailing Love with you Mandy

sher

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I'm really not offended Sherry ha ha.

I know there has been so much abuse in the past, I've
been subject to it and perpetrated it myself in the
past... and I've asked those who I've offended or injured
to forgive me over on another post. So, yes I am in full
agreement with you that we need to be able to hear Him
for ourselves.

There is a distinction though between the voice of man
and the voice of Christ in man, if ya catch my drift.
This is the discernment that we are being taught. We are
being taught to discern between the voice of Christ and
the voice of the deceiver in our own thoughts... that we
can clearly distinguish HIS voice, as well as outwardly
with our brothers and sisters.

We need to be careful that we don't reject Him in
others and His voice through them though... we are His
body on earth now after all... the fullness of the deity
lives in bodily form... and we have been given fullness
in Christ. Recognising Him in each other is equally as
important.

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/29/2013 at 10:54am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Oops! I put the wrong link in my post above... here is
the one I meant to put... in which he talks about dying to
self... 
Inner Healed-John Crowder 

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 04/29/2013 at 12:25pm

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/30/2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Ok, I gotta confess to having completely lost the plot
yesterday in remembering which video the bit I wanted was
in... ha ha! Well, maybe some of ya had some fun
listening anyway :)

THIS is the one I was thinking of... really this time
lol!

Shooting the Boogeyman... the bit I had in mind is from
about 6:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FU3XEKoQro

Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 04/30/2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

Chris

I am sorry to see that your post has been completely commandeered.  I am sorry I asked the question that I did
to add to what I am sure you feel is an attack.  For those who will read your post, Holy Spirit will be able to speak to each one independently, on what to take in or not, or what to think upon and ponder.   Also, what to pray upon if they feel it is in error in any way.  

Chris Williams

Posted: 05/06/2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Tina, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to your post.  Thank you for your question :-) 

I am on earth without any immediate family.  The balance of my family was resurrected in 2006 - my younger sister, my husband and my dad.  You are right I did mean that I have nothing to gain from fabricating or adding to God's words (through the Bible or me).  In fact, I have nothing to gain by repeating many of the things He tells me except His love and loving comments to me.  We all have His love whether we are a prophet or not.  I do this because He has trained me to do so.  I have been trained for the last 25 years to submit to His Word and question anything that does not sound right to me.  Often this requires some study under the Holy Spirit because I am as lost as anyone else as to what God means.  We only print it when He has convinced me that I am understanding it the way He said it (not necessarily all that He said, but what He has interpreted for me).  I sit at home on my computer for long hours sometimes studying and editing God's Visions, Prophecies etc. for Him daily (making sure that they read as He wants them to).  I am required by Him, as any true prophet is, to repeat what He says to me. 

Until about 15 years ago I too believed everything anyone told me about Bible Prophecy (esp with regards to Revelation).  I am speaking of people who interpret the Word/Prophecy without the inspiration of God's Holy Spirit.  There are many who do that today. 

In Christ's Love, In Christ's Love, Chris  PS I am honored that He has included me.

Edited by Chris Williams on 05/06/2013 at 12:16pm
Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 05/06/2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

Thank you for your reply.    Even though you may be here without your earthly family, you are rich in the Lord's family.

Blessings to you Chris. 

Chris Williams

Posted: 05/08/2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Thank you Tina, Yes I am rich in both my earthly and heavenly family both.  When we walk and worship in the Spirit we experience both now.  Christ's reality becomes more alive within us as we laern that we are never separated from our loved ones: all who are within His Spirit.  Christ is all in all and He is one.  All who are in the Holy Spirit are one with Him and we also become all in all through Him.  As this truly begins to sink in we see many things in the Spiritual realm that we could not see before.  I pray that God become this real for all of us; and that I keep maturing with you all.  I thank you for caring and loving me Tina, Love you, Chris
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/22/2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi, God updated this Vision recently.  The scriptures referenced here are ones He has not taught through me before, and they are some of the most important ones for our generation.  I hope you appreciate and enjoy the new updates as much as I did.  In Christ's Love, Chris
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/22/2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Chris, you posted the scriptures Rev 11:1-14, and in Rev 11:4-5 it says...   4 THESE ARE THE (a)TWO OLIVE TREES AND THE TWO LAMPSTANDS STANDING BEFORE THE GOD OF THE EARTH. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, (*)fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies.
Then you added with a notation, (*) [In my opinion this is a reference to Spiritual fire and not literal physical fire. I believe that this is the Spiritual Power of God speaking from within God’s Holy Spirit and through the two prophets/witnesses.]
When I read what you said, a rarely used scripture was brought to my remembrance from Jeremiah...
Jer 5:14 "Therefore, thus said Jehovah, God of Hosts, because of your speaking this word, Lo, I am making my words in thy mouth become fire, and this people wood, and it hath devoured them."
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/22/2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Kimberly, that is excellent! Thank you for adding this.
What a great scripture. Thnk you, Thank you! Have a great
weekend. Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version