Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "MY PILLARS ASK, ’WHERE IS THE POWER AND FORCE OF GOD’" (Christ’s WEEKLY Love Letters To His...) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters To His...
"My Pillars Ask, 'Where Is The Power And Force Of God?"'
(April 8, 2013)

"Because you have kept My {Jesus Christ's} command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.  He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the Name of My God and the Name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My New Name.  He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
[Revelation 3:10-13; NKJV]

My Lord says, "Write.  Write to Mine."

The golden treasures of the earth are the Spiritual crowns you do not yet see, saith the Lord <Rev 4:4-11; Rev 3:10-13; Rev 19:11-16>.

I see your tears and exhaustion as you wait for your brothers and sisters, as you wait upon Me, saith He who sees all things.  Some are concerned over their own hearts and minds, and the darkness that seems to hover in and out at times.  Some concern themselves over the worldly affairs that transpire now.  Some are physically deprived, and almost all of My pillars ask, "Where is the Power and Force of God?  Where is the Holy Spirit?"  Why do we wait?  Some believe that there is no relief from their troubles.

I see these things, Children.  You are not forgotten; you are not abandoned.  The Power of God is here, all around you; and yet many, most, live in fear.  In order to work with God you must hear Me, My Voice.  Are you listening?  I stand or sit with you daily, all day; and few call out to Me for their answers <Gen 4:25-26>.  I have made sure that, in this time, in this generation, I am the only answer. 

Turn toward Me.  There is no darkness within Me.  Do not only look at Me, but come daily and sit with Me and listen.  Stay with Me and listen.  Stay long enough, determine to stay long enough, to truly see Me within you.  Feel My Peace, Joy, and Love change your will and heart into My own Faith and Strength, Child(ren), Amen Amen and again Amen.

Change comes quickly now for Mine as a people.   The old darkness and fears will evaporate now as you stare at Me and who I have become, and am becoming, within you, Children.  We are one and now is the time of Promises full-filled.

Allow Me My time with you daily.  Don't ignore Me; I am your answer(s) before you ask.  Allow Me to guide your mind, My mind in you, into the Peace and Rest of Christ, My Peace and Rest, Amen.  I am all this and more.

Cease being you.  You are old and tired of the old.  Allow Me, and who I am Eternally, to become you within.  This is My Reality, who I am, within you forever <Heb 13:8>.  Become the Peace, Joy, Rest, and Love that I am.  I do not bring these, I am these.  Come allow us to be one now and forever.

And God our Father says, "Come, My Son will take care of you.  He loves you now and forever, Amen."

God our Father says, "Let the healing begin.  Let the healing of Mine people begin in their Spirits, Souls, Minds, Hearts, and then their bodies.  And all are one, all in all, Amen, saith He who is all, Amen <Eph 4:4-5; Eph 1:22-23>.

God Fills Us With Himself Now And Forever, Love, Christine Williams Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ”

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/09/2013 at 10:07am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Pieter Coetzee

Posted: 04/09/2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Coetzee

Dear Chris,

How faithful is the Lord to always feed us in due time. I praise Him for the dedicated and truthful vessel that you are, feeding and strengthening us. Bringing us hope of His Glory. The vessel of the Lord, set aside for His purpose.

Daily the Lord now tells me "to die to self". In everything even the smallest or most insignificant things we have to die. Progressively I am dying, a little each day. Oh how I wish it was finished already. I have become totally incompetent - cannot speak word or minister or do anything else on my own. I feel like an empty vessel. He (praise His blessed Name) made sure that we find ourselves in this position. I am completely cut off, lost without Him. We are ceasing to exist (wish I could say 'we have ceased to exist' but by grace of Jesus it is done)! This is His passion, His heart for us, for you, for me, for all His children. Not having our own.

Every morning I have communion that I may partake in His crucifixion, that the body of flesh may be done away with, that I may cease to exist. In order that I may also partake in His resurrection. {Rom 6:5} "For if we have been joined together in the likeness of His death, we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection"  Being one with Him, not having my own life apart from Him. Daily I experience dying more and more as I partake of His body in communion and I have this blessed hope that soon we will be resurrected in the newness of Christ.

{Ps 116:15} Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Godly ones!

Thank you so much for sharing His heart, His love, His passion with us! I always look forward to hear Him bring His hope and revelation through you. You have indicated a while back that you feel to share with us around daily communion?

In His Love alone.

Pieter

View Pieter Coetzee's Profile Search for other posts by Pieter Coetzee
Gary Preble

Posted: 04/09/2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Thanks also, Chris. Responding to Pieter's comment, I am in the midst of the
same daily "dying to self" and communion. I look out my window every day
and see the shadows of the tree limbs off the wall in the backyard. And I
perceive and believe more and more a becoming of a shadow of Christ Jesus.
"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the
shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1.
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/09/2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Reading the responses here I felt to throw in a couple of
verses to chew over:

"… we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore
all died." (2 Cor. 5:14)
This is past tense! Its already been taken care of.

"But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich
in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were
dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been
saved." (Eph. 2:4,5)
We were made alive with Christ when we still dead in our
transgressions! This has already been taken care of too!

Ha ha, it is finished! The work of God is to believe! To
abide in him is to rest in his finished work :)

Love,
Mandy

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/09/2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hallelujah Amen, my precious Sister,,,aS JESUS SAID, "IT IS FINISHED"...I hear Holy One adding, "DONE DEAL"! Shouting unto You, Lord God, with a voice of triumph; shouting unto You with a voice of praise! \o/ Keeping our minds set on whatever is good, lovely and of GOOD report feeds our trust, our faith that JESUS truly did "FINISH IT"! GLORY! GLORY! GLORY! Love you ALL

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 04/09/2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

The Lord said,

“Beloveds, all you do, let it be, you do it because you are led of Me.”

Let us only do those things that the Lord is leading each one of us to do; whether it be individually or corporately, let His voice be the only voice we follow.

Pray about EVERYTHING; what we hear and what we speak. Amen.

In Christ’s love

sher

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 04/09/2013 at 12:40pm
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/10/2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Pieter,  thank you so much for your honesty and teachings.  I for one appreciate it.  It takes a lot courage to write and expose yourself so openly - as you have in this post: for His Body' name sake (all His Beloved Children).  I admire that so much.

{above you said:}  "Daily the Lord now tells me "to die to self". In everything even the smallest or most insignificant things we have to die. Progressively I am dying, a little each day. Oh how I wish it was finished already.

I think we all do as we go through it.  I know I do.  But I so praise and thank God for all that He teaches me (and thus I learn) through these challenges which cause our death to "self".
  Remember, we must die before we can be resurrected.

"I have become totally incompetent - cannot speak word or minister or do anything else on my own.

No matter what our calling it should all be done as the Holy Spirit speaks and works through us.  "Wait for Me," saith the Lord, this is the true lesson to be learned."
  Praise God that He is taking us all through this battle against His enemy at one time so that we can reach out and touch each other with His Comfort and Love!  I went through that very thing yesterday.  I found that I praised God all the way home for the awesome power He used for me and many yesterday - nothing short of a miracle; and then I thanked Him for the very experience that I had, before hand, so much trouble preparing mentally for.  Had I not faced my fear, I would have not seen this wonderful and really awesome plan of God's unfold. 

It reminded me of a time when we Christians might face a real threat and be frightened and then at the lat minute set free.  Similar to the Apostles in prison.  God showed me all of this and so much more.  In short I am thanking Him for a bad experience that ONLY HE could make so grand and glorious - not just for me but for many.

I feel like an empty vessel. He (praise His blessed Name) made sure that we find ourselves in this position.

Yes, this is what I am talking about too.  Well put - me too!

I am completely cut off, lost without Him.

I think this is His point for all His Children!  Thank you again for reminding us.  As He said in one of His messages recently, "I have made sure that I am the only answer."
  I really believe - with you - that it is when we can admit this and begin to live it's truth - that we are free to hear His direction that we may not want to hear, and begin to move as His one Body - putting Him first and our "self" last.  In this way, He is CAUSING us to become what we can not make ourselves - dependent on Him!

We are ceasing to exist (wish I could say 'we have ceased to exist' but by grace of Jesus it is done)!

Yes, we are allowing more of Him and less of ourselves.

There is an article posted on OH now- maybe you have already read it?  It is excellent and discusses just what you said here - and what God said through me as He wrote the above post.  The name and author of the article is:  First Love versus First Born- vision - Mitt Jeffords

I suggest that everyone read it as time permits.

This is His passion, His heart for us, for you, for me, for all His children. Not having our own.

Amen!  Yes, we have given Him everything including all of our "self", and not just our problems and sorrows, but our joy, trust, faith, time and communication... and most of all LOVE.

Every morning I have communion that I may partake in His crucifixion, that the body of flesh may be done away with, that I may cease to exist.

Good for you! I praise God that He has shown you this!  I know how pleasing this is to God our Father and to Christ His Son.   He told me and taught me to take communion daily also.  He wants everyone to do so actually.  Not all understand that Jesus died for us so that we would be acceptable to God our Father and be able to stand with our Father and celebrate and remember Jesus with our Father.  Without Jesus Christ's sacrificial blood and body we would have never been returned to our Father.  Satan was not about to return us.  Praise God for Christ our Savior from all things including our "self."

In order that I may also partake in His resurrection. {Rom 6:5} "For if we have been joined together in the likeness of His death, we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection"  Being one with Him, not having my own life apart from Him. Daily I experience dying more and more as I partake of His body in communion and I have this blessed hope that soon we will be resurrected in the newness of Christ.

I believe that we are right now - I believe from everything that God is saying and doing right now - He is resurrecting our spirit-man now.  It is not immediate.  It is a slow process of raising Christ's many members into one time, one place and ONE ACCORD through our new hearts and the mind of Christ in us.  It is His own love in us that raises you higher and higher daily.

His Love toward us includes His blood - His all.  I pray that you will always take daily Communion!  Years ago, God told me that it will stop His death angel in the latter days - His death angel will pass over those houses (bodies) marked in blood as this angel did when Israel was told to, and did, mark their homes in Egypt during "passover" when the firstborn was killed in every home not marked.  Israel had marked all their homes with the blood of the Lamb, as told to

You have indicated a while back that you feel to share with us around daily communion?"

Yes, but God wants me to write on the Holy Spirit first.  Have you read the articles on our website about Communion?  They are: The Soul Is In The Blood (The Most Forgotten Gift God Ever Gave Mankind!); and Communion As The ONE Body Of Christ Jesus

I'll address each post as time permits.  I love you all.  More importantly God loves us all equally.  He is in-love with each and everyone of us!  Love to all, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/10/2013 at 10:50am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/11/2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Gary,  thank you for sharing your comments and again, as Pieter, your extreme honesty.  I am so blessed to see so many of God's people sacrificing "self" for the sake of Him who loves us.  I have waited so many years to see it happen in me - and also in others.  What a tremendous gift to see God working in all His Children who will let Him.

I sometimes think He is changing us together on earth into who we will be in heaven.

Again, thank you for commenting and sharing with all of us, including me.  In Christ's Love, Chris
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/12/2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Mandy,  Thank you for your very insightful comments and scriptures!

{You said}
"… we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore
all died." (2 Cor. 5:14)
This is past tense! Its already been taken care of.

Yes, this is true.  But God goes on to say exactly what Pieter and Gary are saying also:  2 Cor 5:14-15  For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves {are dying to their "self"), but {living} for Him who died for them and rose again. NKJV

I believe you all are making the same point - that is that we are alive with Christ, but in our new life we must die tot he old "self".  To accept Christ as our Savior is just the beginning.  We must walk and worship in the Spirit.  Many of Christ's children do not understand what this means - therefore, they do not do this.  To die to the "self" is to die to our old flesh and our old carnal mind and desires.  Christ is continually helping us do this - He Himself is taking us into His perfection - the Newness of Christ in us.) So, though as you said, "...God made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—  (and indeed we are dead to our sin and transgressions) and it is true, as you said,

"by grace {God's Divine influence on your heart} you have been saved." (Eph. 2:4,5)" and "We were made alive with Christ when we still dead in our transgressions!"

we are ever in a constant change from who we were in mind, heart, and habits - to who we are to become which is exactly like Christ is in His mind, heart and habits: His nature

We all praise God that we are now alive in our spirit-man (born again into our new life - which is Christ's life in us) and becoming the perfection of Christ as we die to our own "self" righteousness, selfishness, self-concerns etc.

So, as Christ/God said above, "Do not only look at Me, but come daily and sit with Me and listen.  Stay with Me and listen.  Stay long enough, determine to stay long enough, to truly see Me within you.  Feel My Peace, Joy, and Love change your will and heart into My own Faith and Strength, Child(ren), Amen Amen and again Amen."

We are dead to our transgressions and sin, but need to seek Him for His newness in us.  Only He can feed His NEW LIFE (as opposed to the dead) in us.  I think then that we are still dying to "self", though we are now dead {forgiven and reborn} to our sins and transgressions through Christ
A babe, though newly born and alive, still needs training from their parent. 

Thank you again Mandy! In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/12/2013 at 6:03pm
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/12/2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

"A babe, though newly born and alive, still needs training from their parent."

What a word of wisdom, Chris. Yes, Christ has done it all, but we "partner" with Christ when we become one with Him and even though we are one with Him, we "grow" into the head who is Christ.
("We are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ." Eph. 4:15)   And as we mature in Him, that which He has already done becomes more and more implanted in us as we "cooperate and partner" with Him through obedience which does entail dying to the flesh.   (Can I hear a resounding, "Ouch!"?)      

And as we grow into Him more and more, we start to take on His character more and more and start looking like Him more and more.

When I was a baby, there were vague similarities to my parents, but as I started growing I started looking more and more like my mother and started taking on even her personality, so now people always comment on how we look almost identical. That is how it is with Christ. We are born into Him with the DNA totally complete in us to allow us to become like Christ, but we still have to grow up. And during that process, God has to take care of a lot of dirty diapers. Thank God for His patience with us!!!  So while it is already a done deal, finished at the cross, it can be a long process at times to "work out" our salvation. ("Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling."  Phil. 2:12) And we have this assurance: "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."   (Phil 1:6)

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/13/2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Chris,

The way I'm experiencing it is that remaining in His Rest
is where its at.

But before we can remain in Him we have to realise that
we are in fact seated with Him in the heavenlies already.
We died with him, we rose with him and we're seated
with him... to realise that this is our reality.
That he has done everything necessary to bring this
about. That none of this was dependent upon anything we
have done or do... it was all his work, 2000 years ago.
(Before this was settled in me [still is being ha ha] my
walk was continuously being compromised as the foundation
was shaky.)

To remain in Him is to be seated in the heavenlies with
Him in His Rest, fully dependent upon his finished
work... like little kids.

To be one with him is to be seated at Rest WITH him in
the heavenlies... cos that's where he is... high above
all the fleshly stuff.

In this place we are righteous, holy and complete...
nothing left to be done.

From this place of Rest all the fleshly stuff simply
falls away from us and is no longer an issue and the
fruit of the Spirit is manifest through us on the earth.

If we step out of this Rest in Him, then fleshly stuff
manifests. Its like we've stepped down from the
heavenlies and back into the mire below.

At times when I've felt stuck back in the mire, I've
simply cried "Help!" and he's lifted me back up... like a
helium balloon. Yay! Such love! :)

I think the growing up is about learning to resist
whatever is coming our way in order to remain in his
Rest. As Jesus said, "Remain in me and you will bear
much fruit".

Its like we're remembering who we really are... from the
foundation of the earth... with all the false stuff
falling away, ya know? Sometimes I might get
a yucky feeling or a thought... and I'll think that's not
the real me - get lost! ... and I rise up in that helium
balloon again. Ha ha.

Well, that's the simplicity of how I'm seeing it right
now anyhow... but then I'm only a babe Ha ha :)

Love,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/13/2013 at 10:45am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/14/2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I may have some better words to explain how I see it...

If we're having trouble with the flesh its because we've
lost our connection with reality. Our reality is that we
died with Christ, have risen with him and are seated with
him in the heavenlies. In him we have the fullness of
the deity too. This is our foundation, our starting
point. This fullness is unwrapped and manifest as we
remain in this reality. Its an adventure in the freedom
we have in this place.

Now, the way I'm seeing it, if the flesh is causing us
problems its because we have departed mentally from
reality and descended back down into the grave... that's
where the flesh is, being dead and buried with Christ
2000 years ago. Its a false reality we've become
entangled in, like the walking dead. In this false world
we've become enslaved again to a yoke of slavery. The
suffering it inflicts being evidence of this.

Jesus likens this state to having forgotten our first
love. We've lost connection with our foundation. We've
lost connection with Reality. We've lost connection with
Grace.

Paul said who has bewitched you? Its like, who has
caused you to get entangled with all that dead stuff
again?

There's a snippet from the MirrorWord bible which says
"Relocate yourselves mentally!" Its like a call to come
back to Reality. Come back to the freedom you've been
given.

... and there's no condemnation in that call... there's
no condemnation in the real world... such love!

I dunno if that's for anyone in particular... just love
sharing it... ha ha

Love,
Mandy

Chris Williams

Posted: 04/15/2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Mandy, This is in regards to your first post - 4/13.  I have a few questions.  I hope it's OK?

I think basically we are saying the same thing.  You said, "To remain in Him is to be seated in the heavenlies with
Him in His Rest, fully dependent upon his finished
work... like little kids.

To be one with him is to be seated at Rest WITH him in
the heavenlies... cos that's where he is... high above
all the fleshly stuff.

In this place we are righteous, holy and complete...
nothing left to be done.

From this place of Rest all the fleshly stuff simply
falls away from us and is no longer an issue and the
fruit of the Spirit is manifest through us on the earth.

If we step out of this Rest in Him, then fleshly stuff
manifests. Its like we've stepped down from the
heavenlies and back into the mire below."

If one looks at the condition of the world even with Christians on earth - and we ask ourselves why?  We are back in the mire?  God rests within each Child of God and when caught in the mire we need to go into the Holy Spirit and ask why?  Is this what you are saying.

Then in ourlifted minds and hearts we go forth to feed the hungry, visit the poor and those in prison - etc?  We look at Jesus' love within us and thank Him for our Salvation which offers us the opportunity to be lifted from all depression, darkness etc?

Is this how you see it?  In Christ's Love, Chris
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/16/2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sher, I love what the Lord said through you! What a
blessing. Thank you so much - it is beautiful. Love Chris
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/17/2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Chris,

As far as I'm seeing it our rightful state is one of
righteousness, peace and joy. This is our Reality and
experience in Christ. We have been regenerated and are
as he is in this world. We have been given a new
identity. This is what I call Reality-land, ha ha.

Now, if we're not experiencing this then I would say that
we're not mentally located in Reality-land and our True
identity in Christ.

The way I see it, the "why" you mention, is either
because...
- we have not yet realized our True identity
through the finished work of the cross...
- or we have forgotten and been lured back into
the false identity with the belief that there is still
something to be done... mentally locating us back in the
false world/false identity/the grave, which Jesus rescued
us from (back in the mire is another way of describing
this).

So, for me the question of "why" is simple... its one of
believing in a false identity. Its in this false state
that we are troubled by the flesh, as if it were still
alive.

We are called to RECKON the flesh/self dead. Not kill
it... its already dead. Not fight it which empowers the
illusion that its still alive.

Paul says to be reconciled to God. To me, this is saying
to be reconciled to the Truth, to Reality... to come into
alignment with what is already the case... that we died
and are now alive in Christ... seated with him and having
his fullness to draw upon. All through Grace...
accomplished before we even had a thought toward God.
Selah... ha ha.

In accounting the term reconcile is used to speak of the
balancing of one side of the accounts with the other. In
terms of what we're talking of, the Truth/Reality is on
one side and we are called to mentally come into
alignment with it... to agree with Reality.

When we're in Reality-land the fruit of the Spirit
manifests effortlessly and authentically.

In the parable of the sheep and goats, the sheep weren't
even aware of what they were manifesting. It seems to me
there's an innocent un-self-awareness in Reality-land, ha
ha!

I hope this makes sense :)

Love,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/17/2013 at 3:41am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/17/2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi again,

I think that part of the picture is our willingness to
let go of all we thought was right and allow the Spirit
to reveal the Truth. Maybe this could be deemed as dying
to self? I think its our identification with the false
mindset that makes it feel like self is dying. If we let
go of our identification with it, it falls away easily
and painlessly.

I think our humbling and learning to let go is how the
ground is prepared in order for us to receive the Truth
in its/His fullness.

Just some thoughts ;)

Love,
Mandy

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/19/2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Just musing a thought... which I thought I'd share here
seeing as I've already got involved in this discussion.

Anyway, my thought is regarding why, after our initial
awakening and identification with the work of Christ...
ie we died with him, were resurrected with him, made
alive in him, regenerated, cleaned right up and seated
with him in the heavenlies...
do we forget all that, that we received by just hearing
it, and somehow return to identifying with him before the
cross, his resurrection and his ascension... as if we're
not quite there yet.

I mean, is it inevitable that we do this? I know I
certainly did. I went through years on the "overcoming
self" treadmill... without much success I may add. And
then, after telling Jesus to rearrange the furniture in
his home (me) how he would like it I heard the "Christ in
me/finished work" message and Boom! It immediately
changed everything! "Unspeakable joy" is one of the
terms I could use to hint at the effect.

I'd had a dream just prior to this in which a man said
that so far many had come in his name but today he was
coming for real. I thought to myself, what has all THAT
been then?

In Galatians 1 Paul speaks of the Father's pleasure to
reveal Christ WITHIN him. This was the guy who was
persecuting the believers... now there's a thought! That
revelation changed everything.

The call of Jesus to return to our first love makes so
much sense to me now in the context of what I've
experienced. Ha ha, I used to take this as a call to be
more dedicated, more devoted, to love him more somehow...
putting me right back on that performance treadmill...
must do better! Ha ha, it seems so funny now... as if we
can love him in our own strength.

I now see that its all about what HE has done... ALL by
Grace. Our part is to rest and feast in/on his finished
work in us. My love for him now stems from responsive
gratitude for the freedom I now have... rather than in
order to appease him... and in that my life is becoming
more authentic.

Wow!

I'm not looking for answers in putting this out there,
just sharing :)

Love,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/19/2013 at 10:34am

Chris Williams

Posted: 04/25/2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Mandy - thanks again for your comments. I was once
sharing something with someone which most in the room
could not understand or believe. One woman said, "I
believe that we are all in different places in our growth
by God's Will.' I have never forgotten it. What a wise
thing to say - for me it was so true. "Self-
righteousness, selfishness, self-concerns, self-fears (of
our imagination) self appreciation, even lack of self
appreciation as a Child of God rather than what we see
ourselves accomplish are all part of the "self"
entrapments. I believe those who have voiced their
trials and persecutions are obviously right in line with
the teachings found in the Bible and much of what God is
still teaching through me and many others.

You are, as this woman said, in a different place if you
are free from all of these things. I really appreciate
these sisters' and brothers' honest remarks - I too have
gone through God's cleansing. God is the one who
destroys the old "self" and builds the new - we do not.
I praise and thank God for every sister and brother who
shared with us so openly. I'm sure it took a lot of
Spiritual power as God moved them forward to be so honest
on the internet and in public for the good of their
brothers and sisters who would read this here. Thank you
one and all for your openly sharing these things. Most
people can not believe these things about themselves, and
then share them - in my opinion.

{You said above Mandy}, "I think that part of the picture
is our willingness to let go of all we thought was right
and allow the Spirit to reveal the Truth." and that this
may be a form of "self" death. I agree that it is.

In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/25/2013 at 8:19pm
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/26/2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Chris,

Yes, I too appreciate that people are in different
places and I want to help any I can out of their misery
and torment.

I think our tightly holding onto our way of seeing things
and what we think we know... as if it what defines us...
can cause us so much suffering.

There's no finger-pointing or sense of superiority in
anything I'm sharing... we've all been there and done it,
that none can boast. There is also no shame or
condemnation being sown in what I'm sharing... shame and
condemnation are the tormentors of identifying with
death.

If "self" is an issue then we're not resting in Christ
and His Life. I believe that if we're still identifying
with "self" then we're holding onto a dead corpse. Self-
consciousness, shame, condemnation, offence... all such
things are features of identifying ourselves with what is
dead.

I remember watching a drama in which a boy was hiding in
a cupboard with his baby sister during a bombing. When
they were found his lil sister was dead. He was holding
her so tightly and refused to let her go... he refused to
accept that she was dead. His mental agony was most
severe.

I think this is a picture of what some are doing...
refusing to let go of a dead corpse... "We are convinced
that one man died for all, therefore ALL died". The
flesh is dead... its a rotting corpse.

I believe that its the holding onto the dead corpse that
causes us pain and the sense of loss. In letting it go
and resting in Grace all the dead stuff (the false) falls
away from us painlessly and effortlessly.

Jesus said he has overcome the world. As we rest in Him
and His finished work all His overcoming becomes
manifest. Everything that he achieved is ours as a gift
as we rest in Him.... as He is so are we in this world...
in increasing measure.

I feel like a lil babe again, happy to not know
anything... except where to rest my head.

Grace and peace!
Love ya,
Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 04/26/2013 at 2:31am

Chris Williams

Posted: 05/01/2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

[Rom 8:12-25]  Therefore, brethren, we are debtors — not
to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. 13 For
if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if
by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you
will live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of
God, these are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive
the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the
Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." 16
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we
are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs —
heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we
suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
From Suffering to Glory18 For I consider that the
sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory which shall be {future tense}
revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the
creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons
of God
. 20 For the creation was subjected to
futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected
it in hope; 21 because the creation itself also will be
delivered from the bondage of corruption into the
glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know
that the whole creation groans and labors with birth
pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also
who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves
groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption,
the redemption of our body. 24 For we were saved in this
hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one
still hope for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what
we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
NKJV

Matt 16:24-26 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If
anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself,
and take up his cross, and follow Me. 25 For whoever
desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses
his life for My sake will find it. NKJV

Some of the readers on OH are still
suffering with Him; and are still expecting to be
glorified with Him as Paul was, including me.  Of course,
this was all said after Christ's death and resurrection. 
In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 05/01/2013 at 7:43pm
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 05/01/2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Thank you Jesus, so very much and thank you my sister.

God bless you

In His Unfailing Love

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 05/08/2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

You are right to thank Jesus, Sher.  He gave me these scriptures to post.  I thank Him also. I praise and thank God that we are given His Love - a Love that is unfailing.  Wow! every time I think on this I am amazed at what is truly said.  Love you Sher.

Edited by Chris Williams on 05/08/2013 at 12:54pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version