Subject Topic: Profaned By Strange Fire Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/12/2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

PROFANED BY STRANGE FIRE

Most importantly, My people, I call you to My side in order to warn you of the repercussions that follow after offering up strange fire in the way of worshiping Me.  I'm not saying that everyone who is called by My name are doing this, but those who justify doing those things wrongly in My sight, and come before Me as if they have done no wrong.

I want you to examine your hearts whether you are open to be taught those things that have held you in bondage.  For this is the day and the hour that I will set My people free so that they can serve Me to full potential.  This is the hour where I am about to pull those walls down that have separated you from My intimate presence and have bound up My love from flowing among you.

I want you to be an example of My love and power flowing to the world and to those who are faint-hearted that I am alive and that I am the same God who had done the great signs and miracles of old setting My people free from the hands of Pharaoh, and yes, I will do it once again even with greater signs and miracles; but you must be free from bondage and those things that addict you to the ways of the world.

Be perfect as I, your Father am perfect.  Be clean because I have made you that way, but you must walk in all the light I have given you.  You must cast off all form of compromise, justification of sin, and false grace deception.  You must cry out to Me to set you free from any form of deception or misconception of My word, and be willing to walk in holiness.

For there are those among you who are spreading the evil seed of the enemy in the way of false grace.  Not all have received it because I said My people will hear My voice and they will walk in it; but the enemy has planted tares among the wheat, and there are wolves among the sheep, and they are the ones that are offering up strange fire among you.  

They are worshiping me by sight, but their hearts are far from Me.  They are planted by the enemy to lead My people astray.  Some of My people have become dull in hearing, and their eyes are faint that they cannot see Truth  They have bit into the lie and have run with it, but I have come to set the captives free, to open blind eyes that they may see, and open ears that they may hear Truth, and enable them to stand strong, stronger than before they fell into the snare.

For I never gave you the license to pervert My grace that you may sin.  I gave you My grace that you may be free to worship Me in the beauty of holiness.  For I tell you this day that there will be a shaking, and a wakening for judgment must first come in My house before I expect the world to be open to receiving from you.  They need to see a people who are clean, who are different than them, who have the power and authority to cast out demons, to heal the sick, to perform miracles.

For yes, they need to see the people who I died for walking in My power, rejoicing in victory, and able to call down the fire from heaven, and make the changes needed for the land.  All of creation are groaning for the manifestation of these mature sons to come forth, a holy nation.  No more will My will be hindered by the strange fire for I come to redeem and restore that My kingdom come, My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  I am a holy God, and My people must first be holy before I can truly  move through them.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/13/2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Good word Yolanda.  The Lord has had this message about Laodicea and the spirit of compromise heavy on my heart for a while. 

Because we live in the Laodicean culture and age, we must continue to humble ourselves and draw near to buy GOLD refined in the FIRE, to be dressed in WHITE, and for eye salve to SEE our true condition. 

Those who are willing are now being taken from Laodicea into Philalephia - the city of brotherly love.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Karen Samford

Posted: 04/30/2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Thanks Yolanda you said,
Quote:
Be perfect as I, your
Father am perfect. Be clean because I have made you that
way, but you must walk in all the light I have given you.
You must cast off all form of compromise, justification
of sin, and false grace deception. You must cry out to
Me to set you free from any form of deception or
misconception of My word, and be willing to walk in
holiness.

For there are those among you who are spreading the evil
seed of the enemy in the way of false grace. Not all
have received it because I said My people will hear My
voice and they will walk in it; but the enemy has planted
tares among the wheat, and there are wolves among the
sheep, and they are the ones that are offering up strange
fire among you.