VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: He Will Use A Little Bit Of Oil Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

2 Kings 4:1-4

1 The wife of a man from the company of the prophets cried out to Elisha, “Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that he revered the Lord. But now his creditor is coming to take my two boys as his slaves.”

2 Elisha replied to her, “How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?”

“Your servant has nothing there at all,” she said, “except a small jar of olive oil.”

3 Elisha said, “Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few. 4 Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side.”

5 She left him and shut the door behind her and her sons. They brought the jars to her and she kept pouring. 6 When all the jars were full, she said to her son, “Bring me another one.”

But he replied, “There is not a jar left.” Then the oil stopped flowing.

7 She went and told the man of God, and he said, “Go, sell the oil and pay your debts. You and your sons can live on what is left.”

I heard the pastor read these verses today, and as he read them, the Holy Spirit showed me something in the scriptures that I had not gleaned prior to this. I normally just viewed this scripture as the ability of God to provide for us in times of need and the ability to multiply back to us what we give out physically. But God immediately quickened to my spirit that oil is also representative of the Holy Spirit and His anointing and vessels are representative of human lives. And the little lady took of her little bit of oil which she didn't think was much and she started pouring it out into vessels until there weren't any more vessels.

What is that oil in your vessel? You say, "I just have a little bit of oil. I just have a little that God has given me. I have just a small word, it isn't much." The God who is in you, is greater than he who is in the world. Share that word, that testimony, that song, that poem, that picture, that prayer, that prophecy, that encouragement. God is getting ready to use you in a big way and pour and pour and pour out into people's lives through your "little bit of oil". You have a bounty inside you that needs to be released into people's lives and you see it as a small thing, but God sees it as a big thing because He knows who He is going to use it for and who will be blessed by it and who will share it with others. Get ready, God is about to pour out so much on your life, but you need to start pouring first; but then get ready, because God is about to do a new thing and a good thing through you that will thrill you. And you will be amazed at what God has done through you. God is not finished with you, He never was (finished). It's a new day and the beginning of a new (GREAT) thing that God is about to do. (This is gonna be awesome!) Get ready, get your oil ready. God is about to do wonders on this earth!

As you pour into other people's lives, God will multiply it back to you.

May God's Presence Be With You

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen,my Sister, 'blessed so we can be a blessing'...I like the way we do at our dinner tables as we pass the serving plate along, 'take some and pass it on'...we were never meant to be resvoirs, no way! WE ARE CONDUITS OF FATHER GOD'S GLORY! Yes indeed, (this is gonna be awesome!) Love you ALL

Julia Garrett

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Julia Garrett

Thank you so much for reminding me of that point...broken
and poured out for the master's use! Amen
View Julia Garrett's Profile Search for other posts by Julia Garrett
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 04/22/2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Julia,
Your response reminded me of the song Fragrant Offering by Rita Springer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHJ8QKHr-jE
If you have not heard it I am sure you will be blessed.
Cindy
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/22/2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Kimberly :o) ,

The Cornucopia( Endless supply ) of The Honey of The Manifold Wisdom Of God

Now I shall raise you up into the Majesty of My Fullness by placing you as a lampstand for others , for I have hammered you out of one talent and shaped and formed you into the Mennorah of My manifold witness , bathed in My Glory yet this oil shall not lack or perish for "I AM" The Oil Of Gladness in you that no longer drips but now pours ~ for you are My Honey Comb of Cornucopia ( endless supply ) for others ~ I bring the fullness of My Spirit to in the strong meekness of My heart's desire for My Sheep and Bride , for My Loving kindness endures forever ~ ~ ~

Ephesians 3:9-11 (New King James Version)

9 and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; 10 to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, 11 according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord,
  Psalm 133

A Song of Ascents. Of David.

1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it isFor brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious oil upon the head,
Runnin g down on the beard,
The beard of Aaron,
Runnin g down on the edge of his garments.
3 It is like the dew of Hermon,
Descen ding upon the mountains of Zion;

For there the LORD commanded the blessing—

Life forevermore.

Exodus 25:31-40

The Gold Lampstand

31 “You shall also make a lampstand of pure gold; the lampstand shall be of hammered work. Its shaft, its branches, its bowls, its ornamental knobs, and flowers shall be of one piece. 32 And six branches shall come out of its sides: three branches of the lampstand out of one side, and three branches of the lampstand out of the other side. 33 Three bowls shall be made like almond blossoms on one branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower, and three bowls made like almond blossoms on the other branch, with an ornamental knob and a flower—and so for the six branches that come out of the lampstand. 34 On the lampstand itself four bowls shall be made like almond blossoms, each with its ornamental knob and flower. 35 And there shall be a knob under the first two branches of the same, a knob under the second two branches of the same, and a knob under the third two branches of the same, according to the six branches that extend from the lampstand. 36 Their knobs and their branches shall be of one piece; all of it shall be one hammered piece of pure gold. 37 You shall make seven lamps for it, and they shall arrange its lamps so that they give light in front of it. 38 And its wick-trimmers and their trays shall be of pure gold. 39 It shall be made of a talent of pure gold, with all these utensils. 40 And see to it that you make them according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/22/2013 at 10:27am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version