Subject Topic: Called To Come Up Higher Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/07/2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

CALLED TO COME UP HIGHER

I am calling you to come up higher.  Many have found themselves at a place where they haven't been able to move up from, and at the same time they know that they cannot go back to the place they have come from.  At the place they are now they know that they don't have what it takes to move up higher.

Many have been struggling in their own strength trying to overcome the onslaughts of the enemy.  If they weren't battle weary and fatigued, they would know that in their own strength they cannot succeed.  So I call you this day to come off from the place you have found yourself to be by faith by reaching out, and taking Me by the hand, and allowing Me to pull you up higher.  

There are dangers all around, and if you are not standing on the solid ground of My truth, you can lose footage and slip off into many snares of the wicked one.  You need to stand on solid ground by partaking of My word where it brings you life and the wisdom you need to escape the grasp of the enemy who surrounds you day and night trying to catch you at your weakest point.

Be assured that I have prayed that you would overcome and have victory over every attack from the enemy.  I have prayed that I would not lose any one that I have called to follow Me wherever I would go.  For yes, these are treacherous times, and I have prepared you through the many trials that you have faced.  And even though you do  not feel that you have the strength to move on, I want you to believe that I wouldn't bring you this far to leave you.

I would not call you into a battle that you could not win.  And now I want you to hang on a little longer for you are right at the door of the breakthrough that you need.  And yes, you are right at the door for the healing you've been believing for and for the manifestation of your loved ones.

Keep pressing in believing that My kingdom will come and yes, that My will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  And I want you to believe that you have what it takes to overcome any attack of the enemy, and that I would open up a door of escape that you can bear the temptation of the enemy to try to get you to give up.

And I set you free of the fear that grips your heart.  If you look at it, the enemy can only roar at you, and he can only attack your flesh and your mind, but he can never separate you from My love and what I have set before you.  I have promised you a hope and a future, and if you have not found yourself in that place yet, then believe that what I promised I am also able to perform.  

I will bring you into your promised land, a life of abundance, prosperous, a healthy and overcoming life.  Yes, rise up and take My hand, and I will lift you off from the place you have found yourself to be.  I have never forsaken  you.  You are not stranded on a deserted island.  You are in the palm of My hand underneath My wings of protection.  You are My child, and I will shelter you.

I will strengthen you.  I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.  Walk by faith and not be what you feel or see, and continue to trust Me.  You will see Me move in awesome signs and wonders as I break down the strongholds over the land.  I am your Sovereign God and yes, I am in total control!

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version