Good morning Saints!   

God is looking for a people who know their God intimately. God is into relationships with His offspring. We are His offspring, fashioned in His likeness. We are called to a higher standard of living. One might conclude that we must learn more or do more to meet this requirement but God would say no. He says whosoever will? God puts out the invitation to come and buy from Him, all we need. How do you buy you might say? Faith is the currency in Heaven. Those who come to God must believe that He is and a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Do you need more Faith, more Wisdom, more courage? Come boldly to Throne of Grace to find your help. God is a  giver who loves to lavish His children with Gifts, salvation being the greatest gift of all. When we accepted this gift, we in essence accepted the giver of life. He is our Great reward my brothers and sisters. In Him is all you will ever need. Why do not more walk in victory one might say? Unbelief is greatest enemy of the church. But someone might say the devil is the greatest enemy. Jesus Christ defeated the devil 2000 years ago. The only reason he is still here is for our training. The devil has a purpose, a usefulness still, otherwise God would have disposed of him. God wants us to let go of our resources and tap into His. God is training us to be the Sons of God. We are to be filled with and clothed with His Glory. Not by might, not by power but by My Spirit says the Lord. We must renew our minds with the Word of God. Our main symptom that reflects our position is a identity crisis. We must know who we are. God wants to reveal us to the world, but first He must reveal Himself to us. As we behold Him we become Him. Just as the moon reflects the sun, so must we reflect the Son. God wants to impregnate you with His Word. He says will you trust Me? Will you believe Me? I came to bring you life, not as the world brings; but abundant life. That abundant life is Me. I AM that abundant life that you seek. Will you let Me possess you completely? Do you belong to Me or another? I AM that escape you seek. Let Me lift you and take you where I will. I desire to do a deep work in your hearts My children. Deep calls to deep. My Spirit desires to commune with you on a deeper level, will you let Him. I seek those who wish to soar with their beloved. I have thrones that go unoccupied, this is very troubling to Me. It is not My will that you stay down there, so I say come up here to rule and reign with Me My sweet, My love. I AM King of Kings and Lord of  Lords. You have been bred for Royalty. My seed cannot do anything but prosper. Spend more time in My presence beloved. Let your soul be saturated in My Glory. My Glory is My ability, are you available? Do you have time to spend with Me, My love. I desire to equip you, lacking no good thing. Let Me be your all, My love. I AM releasing My Spirit in greater measure, but you must seek My Face. I stand at the door and knock. May I come in and sup with you? My Spirit beckons to you. I have much more to say, but for now this must be your first priority. I love you My children, your Father!