Subject Topic: Adaptation To Perfect Will Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/04/2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for your discernment
by Yolanda Ballard

ADAPTATION TO PERFECT WILL

I want you to know that it isn't just the adaptation to the environment around you, but it is adapting to My perfect will.  For the enemy goes about as a lion seeking all the he can devour, and he goes about sneakily, subtly, without you ever knowing that he has invaded your land.

For this is the beginning of woes.  Many will begin to get their eyes open to the seriousness of the hour, to the fact that they have opened themselves up to the enemy, and have lost much ground.  Instead of using their time wisely, they have gone about like there is no tomorrow in that they have wasted much precious time not preparing for what is at the door.

They will begin to realize that they do not have a heart that longs after Me.  They have grown cold and complacent because they have bought into the lies of the enemy that they can enjoy life like the world and still call themselves My people.

This is not true that if you live like the world then you become like the world. and that is losing your inheritance as a child of the King.  You no longer have the privileges of a joint heir.  You have come under the authority of who you have served.  You have lost the rights and privileges of My son.

I want you to know that if you turn now while there is still time, you will regain your position in Me once again, but you must cry out for repentance, and admit that you were wrong in justifying sin.  You must also admit that you had become a false testimony of one who has been saved by grace.  

For a young child in Me knows in their heart that they must walk in holiness.  They know right off that you must not pervert it by saying you can  have the world and have Me too.  But when they see those who should be much more mature in Me justifying their sinful ways, they start to doubt the truth and believe that once you are saved you are always saved.  

For you cannot walk and talk like the world and lead My babes in the way they must go.  And if you cause one of My little ones who I gave My life for to stumble, then you are worse than one having a millstone tied around the neck and had fallen into deep water.

I give you a strong word because I love you.  You must come up to the position I called you to.  You must cast off the chains that bind you and run the race freely for the time is running out.  You might not regain all your ground if you don't take it seriously.

You must cry out for My grace to recover all that the enemy has stole from you.  For the enemy has seen you as threat and has set out to deter you by attacking your heart for holiness.

Yes, he knew you were a threat from the time you were born.  He was around when people confessed life over you and the calling I have had on your life.  And that is when he began to throw you off target.

Regain your stance in Me.  Flow freely in My truth for I will restore it to you.  Humble yourself before Me and I will lift you up.  Cry out for the holy conviction you once had.  Cry out for Truth and I will surely set you free.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version