Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Battle is the Lord’s; He Will Fight For You Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/05/2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Set your heart - pursue the Lord.

David was small, Gideon was small, but their God was mighty, mighty in battle, doing great exploits. Though your giants look fearsome, be not afraid, the Lord goes before you in battle. Keep your armor as unto the Lord, furnished with His strength, in His might, His dominion and power. The Lord is your vanguard, He is your deliverer, your help. Fear not their faces; set your face like flint. The Lord is strong in the midst of His people. Only honor the Lord and obey His commandments as He tells you to do them. Live long in the land and prosper if you obey my commandments and do them; Have I not said so? God is with you, He will not forsake you. He has not left your side. Be not afraid, only do as I tell you in your midst. Obey what I say and I will see your enemies vanquished on every side of you. I am your armor bearer standing beside you, lifting you up. Go where I say to go, do as I say and I will see your enemies defeated before your face. Be not afraid of them, only do as I say. I have given you the battle and the victory. Say it, declare it, the battle is yours. Fight in the name of your God who goes before you in the midst of the battle. I am for you - not against you. I have already won - now you declare it to be so. The victory is yours. Say it!   

"Victory is mine!"

Vanguard -

1: the troops moving at the head of an army

2: the forefront of an action or movement

Walk in obedience to all that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess. (Deut. 5:33)

“The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. (Deut. 28:7)
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/06/2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Yeah contend for the Faith dauntlessly !

There are situations coming into my children's lives now that seem in appearance to be as oceans but truly these are situations I am grooming you into .

A trust so solid that the enemy shall find you immovable as my mountain "Zion" , for truly as my kingdom expands within your understanding " The Mind of Christ " I become their adversary and truly you cease to exist to them for the fight is with me and as Creator there is nothing on the horizon I am not aware of for I AM in and through all things .

Therefore enter my courts with thanksgiving and petition me on your behalf for I contain the whole ! And truly my peace is the Zion of Tranquility you may only find in me alone !

Now call on me yes ! But wait , listen and obey for the trust you carry in me puts the enemy to flight \o/

My Word is your sword and only in My Presence shall you find rest . Do not just get aquainted with me but dwell in my courts , for
I AM your Garden and Tree of Life \o/

Numbers 10:35 

(A: vi) 35 When the ark moved forward, Moshe said,

“Arise, Adonai! May your enemies be scattered!
Let those who hate you flee before you!”

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/06/2013 at 6:00pm

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/08/2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Wow, what a perfect word, Jeff, (perfect for me anyway)!
You said, "There are situations coming into my children's lives now that seem in appearance to be as oceans but truly these are situations I am grooming you into."   I recently found an old tape of Keith Moore and a few sentences really stood out and have just strengthened me lately. He said that we are called to be overcomers, and blessed are those who overcome, but there is nothing to "overcome" in heaven, so earth is "training camp" on how to "overcome" things and through it we learn our role of ruling and reigning, but this is just "training camp" for us. So it has just rolled around in my mind that all that the enemy tries to bring against us is just training and building up spiritual muscles to work out our faith and see how God can perform on our behalf. Satan is pitting himself against us, but he has already been defeated (now that does not stop his attacks because he wants us to admit defeat and he is countering on us not knowing all the truth and the power we have in and through Christ). But God will not allow anything to come against where He has not provided a way of escape so we know that nothing is too big for us. It has changed my outlook on the "storms of life" to realize this is just a "training opportunity" to be the overcomer that we are meant to be. It's like a test to pass, and once you pass that, there is another to take you on to another level, because there are rewards and higher levels along the way. So these "storms" are just the training field to perform in and to let God show Himself strong on our behalf, but it also provides the means to show forth His glory through us. I still don't necessarily look forward to the "storms" that come into my life but it has sure changed my outlook of them!! :)
REALLY ENJOYED YOUR WORD!!

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 06/08/2013 at 6:47am
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/08/2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Kimberly after reading your words I heard this . . .

Your certainty of my truth is your saving grace .

so contend for the faith you carry into battle confronting the enemy IS your sword of truth for in your knowing the battle is already mine subsides all doubt and quenches the fiery darts that pierces one's soul .

So protect your heart with the Knowledge of the Overcomer for it IS THE ANSWER to the arsenal that IS yours as you OVERCOME ALL DOUBT !

Revelation 2:7

He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). He who overcomes (is victorious) shall in no way be injured by the second death.

Revelation 2:17
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (conquers), I will give to eat of the manna that is hidden, and I will give him a white stone with a new name engraved on the stone, which no one knows or understands except he who receives it.

Revelation 2:26
And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations;

Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name.

Revelation 3:21
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 06/08/2013 at 3:20pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version