Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/22/2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

There are no curses left you see,

For they all belong to me ,

The adversary only has a lie ,

Do not believe it or you may die,

It is Faith in Spirit that is your cause ,

I Said " IT IS FINISHED " with NO pause !

It was DONE in My blood for you ,

An eternal covenant unbreakable through and through ,

I AM your hedge to every lie,

Let Me remove the speck from your eye,

You are "FORGIVEN" I AM your Seal !

This is an ETERNAL DEAL !

I AM the same every day ,

My Blood for you has made a way !

For ALL the yokes and bonds to fall \o/ ,

I "DID" IT ALL !

There is one thing left for you to do . . .

SURRENDER ALL so only I LIVE IN YOU

The LORD rebuke(judge) you satan

Galatians 5:1-2

Amplified Bible (AMP)

In [this] freedom Christ has made us free [and completely liberated us]; stand fast then, and do not be hampered and held ensnared and submit again to a yoke of slavery [which you have once put off].

Notice, it is I, Paul, who tells you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no profit (advantage, avail) to you [for if you distrust Him, you can gain nothing from Him].

Jude verse 9

9But when [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you!

When Mikha’el, one of the ruling angels, took issue with the Adversary, arguing over the body of Moshe, he did not dare bring against him an insulting charge, but said, “May Adonai rebuke you.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-fghqc8Oo

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/24/2013 at 9:53am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/22/2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Jude 1

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and brother of James, [writes this letter] to those who are called (chosen), dearly loved by God the Father and separated (set apart) and kept for Jesus Christ:

May mercy, [soul] peace, and love be multiplied to you.

Beloved, my whole concern was to write to you in regard to our common salvation. [But] I found it necessary and was impelled to write you and urgently appeal to and exhort [you] to contend for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints [the faith which is that sum of Christian belief which was delivered verbally to the holy people of God].

For certain men have crept in stealthily [gaining entrance secretly by a side door]. Their doom was predicted long ago, ungodly (impious, profane) persons who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and wantonness and immorality, and disown and deny our sole Master and Lord, Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

5 Now I want to remind you, though you were fully informed once for all, that though the Lord [at one time] delivered a people out of the land of Egypt, He subsequently destroyed those [of them] who did not believe [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely upon Him].

And angels who did not keep (care for, guard, and hold to) their own first place of power but abandoned their proper dwelling place—these He has reserved in custody in eternal chains (bonds) under the thick gloom of utter darkness until the judgment and doom of the great day.

[The wicked are sentenced to suffer] just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the adjacent towns—which likewise gave themselves over to impurity and indulged in unnatural vice and sensual perversity—are laid out [in plain sight] as an exhibit of perpetual punishment [to warn] of everlasting fire.

Nevertheless in like manner, these dreamers also corrupt the body, scorn and reject authority and government, and revile and libel and scoff at [heavenly] glories (the glorious ones).

But when [even] the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, judicially argued (disputed) about the body of Moses, he dared not [presume to] bring an abusive condemnation against him, but [simply] said, The Lord rebuke you!

10 But these men revile (scoff and sneer at) anything they do not happen to be acquainted with and do not understand; and whatever they do understand physically [that which they know by mere instinct], like irrational beasts—by these they corrupt themselves and are destroyed (perish).

11 Woe to them! For they have run riotously in the way of Cain, and have abandoned themselves for the sake of gain [it offers them, following] the error of Balaam, and have perished in rebellion [like that] of Korah!

12 These are hidden reefs (elements of danger) in your love feasts, where they boldly feast sumptuously [carousing together in your midst], without scruples providing for themselves [alone]. They are clouds without water, swept along by the winds; trees, without fruit at the late autumn gathering time—twice (doubly) dead, [lifeless and] plucked up by the roots;

13 Wild waves of the sea, flinging up the foam of their own shame and disgrace; wandering stars, for whom the gloom of eternal darkness has been reserved forever.

14 It was of these people, moreover, that Enoch in the seventh [generation] from Adam prophesied when he said, Behold, the Lord comes with His myriads of holy ones (ten thousands of His saints)

15 To execute judgment upon all and to convict all the impious (unholy ones) of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed [in such an] ungodly [way], and of all the severe (abusive, jarring) things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

16 These are inveterate murmurers (grumblers) who complain [of their lot in life], going after their own desires [controlled by their passions]; their talk is boastful and arrogant, [and they claim to] admire men’s persons and pay people flattering compliments to gain advantage.

17 But you must remember, beloved, the predictions which were made by the apostles (the special messengers) of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

18 They told you beforehand, In the last days (in the end time) there will be scoffers [who seek to gratify their own unholy desires], following after their own ungodly passions.

19 It is these who are [agitators] setting up distinctions and causing divisions—merely sensual [creatures, carnal, worldly-minded people], devoid of the [Holy] Spirit and destitute of any higher spiritual life.

20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

21 Guard and keep yourselves in the love of God; expect and patiently wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)—[which will bring you] unto life eternal.

22 And refute [so as to] convict some who dispute with you, and on some have mercy who waver and doubt.

23 [Strive to] save others, snatching [them] out of [the] fire; on others take pity [but] with fear, loathing even the garment spotted by the flesh and polluted by their sensuality.

24 Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—

25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it).

Gayle Getz

Posted: 07/22/2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hi there my Brother,,,just confirming your exhortation/prophetic word here, "THERE ARE NO CURSES LEFT", with what Holy One spoke to me one day as I was decreeing a(particular) curse broken over a person's life, and I heard, "I destroyed ALL the curse of the law of sin & death." And so,,, I was quiet for a bit & it "hit me" with such a force, "the curse put on ALL creation when Adam committed "high treason" against his CREATOR, THE ONE TRUE HOLY GOD, was completely "DESTROYED" BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB-IN JESUS' WORDS, "IT IS FINISHED"! GLORY TO GOD!\o/ TY JESUS!\o/ HALLELUJAH AMEN! LOVE YOU ALL

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/22/2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

SURRENDER ALL so only I LIVE IN YOU

View Lyn McSweeney's Profile Search for other posts by Lyn McSweeney Visit Lyn McSweeney's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/23/2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Lyn,all That is left is intimacy and obedience.Gayle
loved your open heaven !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 07/23/2013 at 6:37am

Dave Spencer

Posted: 07/23/2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Some songs;  you might like to celebrate what Jesus has done...

Paul Wilbur - Praise Adonai

I Sing to You My Savior - Bossa Nova Worship - by Heart of the City

One True God - a Bhangra Praise Song

Aja Usey Thu Chak Lay - Hindi Christian Song

El Shaddai Kannada Christian Song

South African Gospel Music

Chinese Christian song with lyrics

To Know Your Name performed by Hillsong Kiev in Russia

Just wanting to remind us of how big and diverse is the Lord's Kingdom!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 07/24/2013 at 8:28am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 07/29/2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

I SO LOVE the Bhangra and Hindi songs.  Thanks so much for posting these Dave.    What joy!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version