Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Tools of the Kingdom Part 2 - Fire By Night By Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/25/2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

FIRE BY NIGHT            

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]  

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

July 25th 2013

TOOLS OF THE KINGDOM

[part 2 of 2]

Below is a partial list of the sources of the anxieties and trials one will encounter and the effective tools that they should use.

1.      Unsettling thoughts [doubts] = The Trumpet of Declaration.

Proclaim spiritual truths. 'It is written ...' [Scripture verses] or declare previous words of revelation [prophecy etc.] given by the Holy Spirit.

2.      When the Devil is using obstructing tactics = The Crown of Authority.

Take authority in Jesus' Name over every situation that is not going exactly the way it should be - according the the Father's highest Will and purpose.

3.      Fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time = The Plumb Line of Accuracy + The Urn of Grace + The Oil of Godly Speech.

When feeling the pressure to speak or answer questions, we must remember that we are only obligated to speak what the Holy Spirit gives us to speak in any given moment. We do not have to give an account of ourselves to others who are unrighteously motivated - we are answerable to the Father and the Word, alone [as well as those who are in righteous alignment with Them]in . Commit EVERY conversation to Him, be empowered by His Grace and stay alert to hear His Voice. As you are faithful to do these things, the Holy Spirit will train you when to speak and when not to speak - and what to say and what not to say in any given situation.

4.      Fear of what others think = The Torch of Revelation + The Sword of Courage + The Urn of Grace.

When sensing that someone is attempting to control [manipulate]us, we must get a revelation of what the Lord wants us to do and ask Him for the courage [and Grace] to obey Him, especially if it means saying 'No' to the other individual. We are approved by Him and that is enough. His Grace [empowerment]is sufficient for whatever or whoever we are called to face.

...."For the Lord GOD helps Me, therefore, I am not disgraced; Therefore, I have set My face like flint, and I know that I will not be ashamed".... Isaiah 50:7 NASB

...."Fear not, for you will not be put to shame; And do not feel humiliated, for you will not be disgraced".... Isaiah 54:4a NASB

5.      Burdened = The Rock of Trust.

It is so important to truly cast ALL of our care on the Father ["because HE cares" for us] [1 Peter 5:7]. An excellent prophetic enactment is to release the burden to Him, in faith, by taking the entire matter into our physical hands [again, by faith]and placing it directly on the altar before Him while speaking out loud the words,

"By faith, Father, I cast the care of this entire matter upon You"

and, then, [while quickly pulling our hands back to let the matter "fall to the ground", so to speak] saying,

"and, by faith, I know that you have received it [all of my care]".

In dropping the burden [care, anxiety, situation etc.]in this manner [by faith], it puts it far out of our reach [in our thinking]and, having made the "quality decision" to completely let it go, then, even if tempted to pick it back up we will not [because, spiritually speaking, it is GONE].

6.      Strong feelings to move out in your own understanding = The Net Of Restraint + The Torch of Revelation.

The key is to refuse to move until we have a revelation [clear instruction]from the Lord of where we should go or what we should do.

7.      Worry about the outcome of a situation you are praying for = The Rock of Trust + The Trumpet of Declaration + The Harp of Praise.

Trust the Lord completely to unfold ALL things perfectly. Rest in Him. No "striving" is necessary on our part! Pray in the Spirit for Wisdom - and for the Lord's Will to come forth. Believe that He will achieve His highest purpose and declare that IT IS ALREADY DONE. Then continue to praise Him, confessing the fact that it's already accomplished in Heaven. Declare [proclaim]the "things unseen" as though they are already in existence.

.      Unsure if a word is from the Lord / in line with His Will = The Stamp of Confirmation.

Ask in faith and believe for a specific confirmation from the Lord BEFORE acting upon it.

9.      Resentful / unwholesome thoughts towards another = The Eraser of Forgiveness + The Cloak of Blessing+ The Compass of Love.

Confess the desire to forgive them even if you "feel" you cannot do so just yet. Being willing to be made willing is very powerful - and the Holy Spirit will take your declaration of Love and forgiveness and bring it to pass [your emotions will eventually "catch up" with your words], by His power, alone. He is the Spirit of forgiveness. Take every opportunity to verbally bless the other person [declare positive things over them] and ask the Lord to show you ways that you can bless them, practically [from near or far]. As one is faithful in these things, ALL resentment towards the other party will be totally eliminated in their heart by the power of God's Love flowing out through them as they continually seek for His eternal benefit to overtake the one they are praying for [forgiving]. Again, all of these things are empowered by the Grace of God - which we need to access constantly [Romans 5:1-2 KJV].

10.     Self-condemnatory thoughts = The Torch of Revelation + The Harp of Praise.

Spend time with the Lord and get a fresh revelation of who you are, in Him. Revel in His unconditional love for you.

"My love for you is deep and tender. I know your desire to please Me, and I am happy it is so. How can I tell you that though I desire holiness, and while I desire fruit in your life, still My love for you is in no wise contingent upon any attainment? My love for you is independent of these factors. I love you because you are My child. I love you because I am your Father. I love you with Calvary love. At great price have I redeemed you: this I did because I loved you. When I planned this, I foresaw you lost in sin, and I loved you and chose you and set My heart upon you. Rather than struggling to comprehend the working of My sovereignty, accept this, and rejoice in it, and draw near to Me without spoiling the preciousness of our fellowship with any shadows of self-condemnation. ... Praise Me out of a heart full of love. Give Me much praise, give it Me often. I dwell in the midst of the praises of My people. I dwell there because I am happiest there, and just as surely as you make Me happy with your praising, you shall make the Enemy most unhappy. He has no power whatsoever over a praising Christian. This is the most powerful weapon you can use against him."

[an excerpt from "Come Away My Beloved" - Frances J. Roberts]

So, ABOVE ALL, we are to enjoy the Father and Jesus and spend time in Their Presence! This overcomes any attack of self-condemnatory thoughts [doubt, confusion etc.] - EVERY TIME.

...."He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him..... If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him".... John 14:21-23 NASB

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version