OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: RIVERS OF LIVING WATER (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

July 27, 2013

Rivers of Living Water

There is a scripture that speaks about the time when Jesus stood up at the Feast of Tabernacles and announced:If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
 Jesus was speaking prophetically of The Holy Spirit who is now with us, and lives within us. The Holy Spirit dwelling and living inside of the believer is as a fountain of living water, out of which plentiful streams flow. Living water must continually circulate or it will become stagnant. Stagnant water has a terrible odor and it could be dangerous or even deadly for drinking because it contains bacteria and parasites. The Lord gave me this word for the body of Christ. It is time to release this living water to the nations.

The Lord says, allow Me to fill you to overflowing with My living water. As you do, many others will be supplied and replenished by the outpouring that I will release through you. I am the Living water and whosoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst again. I will flow through you as a fountain to refresh those who are thirsty. You will touch others through the overflow from within your innermost being. I will release living water through you to those who are spiritually dehydrated and flood the dry ground. I am looking for those who I could pour My river through in abundance. I have unlimited provision for you to be used to replenish those who are parched. This river on the inside of you will reach every nation. Everywhere that this river flows will bring healing. Everywhere this river flows will bring life. This river will sustain those who have grown weary and those who are in a desert place.

I am calling My body to be portals to release this river to those who are in a drought so that they will no longer be depleted. Those who were once considered a stagnant pool will be transformed by this river of life. They will be streams to those who are in the desert and a refreshing to those who are in the wilderness. The parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water. Release these rivers to those who are spiritually famished as they come to you to be refreshed by this living water. Once they have received a drink from this river, they will continually thirst for more. The water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." So be filled to overflowing so that you will be a conduit for My river to flow through says the Lord.

John 4:10
Jesus answered and said to her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, 'Give Me a drink,' you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water."

John 7:37 - 39
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Revelation 22: 17
And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, Come! And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires let him take the water of life freely.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 08/06/2013 at 5:32pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Bill Evans

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/07/2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version