Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Word of the Lord for August 2013 & Beyond by Phyllis Ford Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/13/2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

The Word of the Lord for August 2013 & Beyond

As I sought the Lord for this coming month of August I begin to understand that this month is definitely preparation and prayer planning for the coming days and months ahead. The greatest urgency came up in my spirit for the month of September 2013. So I continued to wait and even allowing the time to pass with confirmation from others, on what was evident in my heart from the Lord. I guess I was holding out for greater clarity and more information as to why we would see such warnings and hear of greater shakings than we have already experienced. But it is evident that we are in the beginning of sorrows so think it not strange that these things are coming upon the land.

The way I understand it is that the Lord is giving His people a short window of time to prepare their hearts at the advent of serious things that are about to take place in the land and upon the people. August will provide much light upon the times we are in and what is being required of us.

God's hand is also extended to bring help, resolve and reconciliation to our lives. As we receive this grace we should reverence with grateful hearts and minds and be willing to help others to receive the same. It's like placing the breathing apparatus that we are told to put on our face in time of danger while on a plane and once we have put ours on then we make sure to help the one beside us in order to secure their safety as well. What we do this month is certainly up to us. But if we think the level of attack has been heavier than usual know that it has been to distract and to keep us off focus so that we won't know the seriousness of the hour that we are in. We must take heed. This is a time to stay alert, stay awake, stay observant before the presence of the Lord.

HE is calling us in, calling us up and calling us out from where we are. If you have already made this transition then you will also be responsible to help others who may not understand where they are. The first three weeks of this month should be a time where diligence is the order of the day. We should be watching and praying while moving forth to accomplish things that we have previously allowed to linger behind. So by tying up loose ends, completing current assignments while waiting for the next set of instructions should be a reality in the sight of a fast paced hour. The last week of August needs to find us quiet before the Father getting the necessary keys right before another major shaking. This will be a time where things that have been going on for some time have run its course and some stark realities will be setting in.

The Lord shared three analogies with me.

1.      When a storm is approaching those who are in the field, sensing the coming storm will run into the place of safety until the storm passes over. Where the storm disperses others, those who belong to the house come together and are united.
Isaiah 26: 20 "Come, my people, enter into your rooms And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while Until indignation runs its course."

2.      The prayer strategy has shifted and there is a specific reason--we must     pray forth in agreement with God's agenda in the earth and not overly focus on the works of the enemy. Because God is about to come from His place and deal with the enemies of our day. There is a another major shaking about to occur. It is better to focus on what He is preparing for his people. (This is a battle that we will not fight at this time.) (Stand Ye Still) (2 Chronicles 20:17). So our prayer is coming into agreement with the Lord's agenda and will for us. What has He prepared for those who have been faithful unto Him. Praying in agreement with the answers/resolves and not just fighting the problems. So we set our sights on what the Lord has prepared and provided. (This is not to say that we are not ignorant of the enemies devices.) This is a faith stand and our strength lies in God's will.

3.      He gave me the third analogy in confirmation to the second analogy through a scripture which reiterated his point.
1 Corinthians 16:9 "For a great door and effectual is opened to me, and there are many adversaries." His word to me concerning this hour was, tell my people to keep their faith strong concerning the great door (and subsequent doors), which is effectual (powerful) and know that I will help them to overcome the adversaries. The more we pray concerning the door and the more we will know concerning what is going on our behalf and the more we will position ourselves going through the door. The Lord is saying, do not spend your time--fearing, fighting and focusing on the adversaries but fix your eyes upon what I have prepared for you.

These are His words:

"I am opening up a myriad of doors in this hour. I am providing entry ways into deeper levels of truth and understanding for you to gain access and come into a renewed place of purpose for what I have called you for in this time. Some of these doors are entry ways into a greater growth and maturity that---which is of a pure stream without any compromise. This light is to help you see through dark places and walk even closer than you are now so that you may accomplish the things that are required for you along your journey. So stay before me."

"There are some of you, who need to escape from the things of the past, the enemies of their soul which have become a hindrance to their lives in going further. These things can arrest your faith and keep you from moving in pace for key advancement even cloud your thinking so that you will not be able to correctly discern the timing that you should implement certain task that include important kingdom work right now. This is not the time, nor the hour to just allow the evils of the day to overtake your mind because I have provided ways for you now to breakthrough, to break out, even break down the resistance that is ahead of you."

"Remain sober-minded, vigilant, stay free from the schemes that the enemy is waging against you---some are even within the recesses of your own mind, based on fears of your future along with hurt feelings that will try to plague you and entangled you. You must cast down every imagination ---every high thing---even every high place---that has tried to exalt itself above me, says the Lord. Bring into captive every disillusion that has to weaken you with a fainted heart and a troubled mind."

"Press in now to receive the strength and grace for the battle ahead that is being waged and continue to move forward. Because it is time to move forward, move beyond, move on, ........allow your faith to take you into the places you need to go. Advance beyond where you are now.I have provided for you the door--it is great, it is mighty, it has power. The very steps that take now will order a sound that will break down the resistance as you advance. Reach up and reach out. Reach up to a new standard that is now in place--not one of complacency but one that is joined with my life and my light. A standard that will set the order for the course for the next three years."          ;     

"Know that I am preparing in you to be a well of answers that can bring resolution, even answers to prayers, and to hear the cries for help that will come out from the door of salvation looking for a people to lead them and show them the way. Much of what you are seeing now has to do with the awareness that the hour brings and the conditions of the people who have been held captive by evil mindsets and governing systems that will no longer be relevant by the end of the year. This is the precursor of the coming day but know with it comes my light that will shine brightly in the midst, to show you what to do, where to go, and even how to avoid during this time. Stay in watch mode--do not allow yourselves to fall into to slumber. Do not let fear overtake your heart, do not let anything to get your focus---even the coming provision, but keep your eyes upon me says the Lord as I direct your path before you. With the path will come my purposes and with my purposes will come the process."

"So enter in, examine your own heart, humble yourselves before me. For I will not only open up doors but the windows of heaven are opened unto you, even in the midst of great judgment and great shaking. Windows of escape will come for those who have laboured in much grace without complaint but with faith as I did for Paul in Damascus and you will be safe in a time of trouble. I will pour out my arrows of deliverance unto my people in certain regions because I have heard their cries. Windows that will work out a plan of victory for this hour, windows that will reach up above the heavens, so see what I am providing in my house--to utilize, to know, and to understand that which I have for you to carry what you need to war and to win over the lies and deceits of the devil."

"Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you; Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, Until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place, To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; The earth will also disclose her blood, And will no more cover her slain." (Isaiah 26: 20-21)   

these were the other scriptures:

Isaiah 24:18 "He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit, and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth are shaken."

2 Corinthians 11:33 "But I was let down in a basket through a window in the wall, and escaped from his hands."

Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."

Isaiah 26:20-21 was the last thing the Lord repeated. It is a warning to us all in this hour.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Karen Samford

Posted: 08/14/2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Ty for sharing this word of prophecy it confirms so much and
enlightened my understanding on one of the words I was asking
Father about for this upcoming year.Door is a Dalet word for 4.The
Jewish New Year is 5774 and it starts on the 5 th of Sept.The Lord
showed me Rev 4:1, Acts 14:27,Psalms24:7, Rev 3:20.Other Dalet
words that was brought to my attention that we have discussed on
this forum Deborah,dust . Quo mentioned the dead in christ will rise
first 1 Thes 4: 13-18.Daniel 12:2 is another place dust is
mentioned.Isaiah 26:19.The scripture right before what you gave to
read.These are exciting times we live in.There is much to study and
enquire of the holy spirit.He is about to do some awesome things.
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Quo Wright

Posted: 08/14/2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

On Sunday I was awakened by a buzzing noise.  I didn't know what it was so I got up to see what it was.  Well it was the timer on the oven going off.  I didn't recognize the noise because we've never used the timer since we've been living here.  So I turned it off and went back to sleep.  Well it went off again.  This time I got up and turned it off again and I said ok Dad what are you telling me.  And I began to hear it is finished.  I knew He was referring to the fullness of time He'd been speaking about. Then I heard we're moving toward the Day of Atonement.  On Monday I was up and I heard another sound but it wasn't a buzzing sound but it was a sound that was very peculiar.  I tried to find where the sound was coming from but couldn't and then it stopped.  I sat back down and wondered if my sister could hear it and before I went in to ask her HG said only you can hear it.  I knew this was symbolizing the sound of a trumpet.  YES HG is doing some awesome things. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 08/15/2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

SO COOL, QUO!!!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Karen Samford

Posted: 08/15/2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Yes he is Quo thanks for sharing the trumpets are beginning to
sound you just have to have ears to hear and to be tuned in to the