OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Words - September 11,2013 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/11/2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

September 11, 2013

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS

Now is the time to begin to settle into the changes that have brought order.  You are being positioned for maximum strength and effectiveness both in the natural realm and in the spirit.  What seems like loss was simply dross, for you are being purified on every level.  And, you will begin to realize the power and anointing that comes with greater purity, says the Lord.  Stay the course! 

Daniel 12:10
"Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand."

(the following 3 words are from “God Calling” and “God at Eventide”)

September 11 - A Generous Giver

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.    John 10:10

Yes, I, your Master, am a generous Giver. Abundant Life, in overflowing measure, I give to you. For that I came. Life for souls. The Life, Eternal Life, that pulses through your whole being, that animates your mind and body too.

A generous Giver. A Kingly Giver. For this I came that man might live in Me. Life it was of which I spoke when I said "I am the Vine and ye are the branches." The life flow of the Vine is in the branches.

Our lives are one - yours and Mine. All that is in  My Nature must therefore pass into yours, where the contact is so close a one.

I am Love and Joy and Peace and Strength and Power and Healing and Humility and Patience, and all else you see in Me your Lord. Then these, too, you must have as My Life flows through you. So courage.

You do not make yourselves loving and strong and patient and humble. You live with Me, and then My Life accomplishes the miracle-change.

For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world. John 6:33

September 11 - Lose This Desire

Again I say, never judge another. That is one of My tasks I have never relegated to any follower.

Live with Me. So you will be enabled to see more of that inner self that I see in each one. Thus you will learn a humility that makes you lose desire to judge.

Oh, seek to love and understand all. Love them for My sake. They are Mine. As you live with Me you will see how I yearn over them, and long for them. Seeing this your love for Me must prevent your hurting Me by unkind criticism of those for whom I care.

September 12 - Blame Not

Never seek to cast the blame on others.

If I bear your sins and those of others, are you not casting your blame on Me?

If what is untoward is the result of your own fault or weakness, seek to remedy the cause by conquering the fault and overcoming the weakness.

If it has been caused by another, then apportion no blame, allow no thought of self to intrude to cause the slightest ruffle of your spirit-calm.

Safeguard the peace which I entrusted to you.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version