Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Impartation of Grace - Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/18/2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

THIS MATTER OF THE "IMPARTATION" OF GRACE [BETWEEN BELIEVERS] IS A VERY IMPORTANT KINGDOM PRINCIPLE

Words of Prophecy

*       I desire My children to be in a constant state of "giving". Each one of My children need to come to the point where they are seeking to give in some way, spirit, soul, body or materially at any given time - in order to meet fully the need of the moment for every being who crosses their path. I have said in My Word give and it shall be given to you, and as My children give I will see to it that they are blessed with the wealth and riches of My Kingdom, and that they are continually able to give to a greater degree on every level - and, because of these things, My Covenant will be established in the earth [the hearts of the people] at an accelerated pace in this most glorious hour [Deuteronomy 8:18]!

*       Did I not say that wisdom is far greater and more precious than gold and silver? Truly I say to you, APART FROM My children "abiding" in My wisdom, financial wealth will keep them from answering and walking in the fullness of their calling.
Proverbs 8:18 ...."Riches and honor are with Me
[Wisdom], enduring wealth and righteousness"....

*       Just "getting by" in one's life and ministry is NOT the way of the Kingdom. The way of the Kingdom is My divine superabundance
[Covenant blessings] in one's life continually being poured forth to meet the deepest needs of the people who are led across their path by My divine ordering - thus, glorifying Me to the greatest degree, and continually bearing maximum fruit for both the Church and the Kingdom in all that is said and done by them.

*       Truly I say to you, I will indeed restore double to all those who have been faithful to My highest purposes in this hour, and whatever Satan and his forces have stolen shall be restored to them - multiplied. These are the days wherein I will release My Kingdom-finances into the hands of those who seek to be righteously motivated in all things. For I have raised up a remnant of righteous people - a people whom I have found trustworthy in even the smallest of details. Rejoice, My beloved ones, for I shall begin use you in these days to impact the world to a degree heretofore unseen - and I shall establish all that I have long desired to establish concerning My "spotless and unblemished" Church.

...."Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter".... Matthew 7:13-21 NASB

...."In the wilderness He fed you manna which your fathers did not know, that He might humble you and that He might test you, to do good for you in the end. Otherwise, you may say in your heart, 'My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.' But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day. It shall come about if you ever forget the LORD your God and go after other gods and serve them and worship them, I testify against you today that you will surely perish".... Deuteronomy 8:16-19 NASB

This is a scripture that that speaks not only very clearly of the ultimate purpose for Kingdom-finances
[that the Covenant in its fullness might be established in the hearts of men and women] but also making sure that one maintains the right motivation so as not to slip into the love of money or idolatry. This is one reason the preparation has been so intense for those who are called in this last hour. God is raising up a remnant that will not fail to accomplish the fullness of His Will in any given area - including the handling of Kingdom-finances. When one supports a "ministry" [spiritually and financially]there is a special impartation to them of the "mantle of Grace" that is on that particular ministry [of course, I am talking about "true" ministry - although it also works in the "negative" in the sense that darkness, a self-exaltive spirit {pride} and fear will be imparted by those ministries or fellowships who are not totally empowered by the Holy Spirit] and, as the incorruptible seed of God's Word enters into that one's heart it is expanded to them by the Holy Spirit in their own time with the Lord in precisely the manner that is needed for them to fulfil their own ministry [destiny] in Christ.

...."Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give
[impart] grace to those who hear".... Ephesians 4:29 NASB

This matter of the "impartation" of Grace
[between believers] is a very important Kingdom principle that has been greatly perverted in the past by many who have been bound by the "love of money". "Divine connections" and the aforementioned "impartation of Grace" will be instrumental in the Glorious Church walking in the fullness of the "corporate anointing" in this final hour, and it [one accord and true unity] is something that will be so wonderful [amazing] that it will be found "almost" incomprehensible to the natural mind in the glorious days ahead [fortunately, we have the Mind of Christ]! Because of these things, it is of the utmost importance for EVERY believer to be led by the Holy Spirit in the matter of which ministries [fellowships] they partake of because what they sow into and what they put themselves in a position to receive [hear] is exactly what they will have sown into their own lives [by others] - without exception. If truth and Grace [Love] are imparted THEN revelation and spiritual strength to pursue the fullness of their precious destiny, in Christ, will be the spontaneous by-product. If false doctrine and pride [a spirit of self-sufficiency and self-effort in service] is imparted THEN there will be a continual fuelling of pride in that one that will lead them further and further into darkness, confusion and bondage. Therefore, let every child of God be found hearkening to the still, small, voice of the Holy Spirit - for the path to the reception of the Father's "best" in EVERY facet of life and ministry is faithfulness and obedience in even the most seemingly, insignificant details.

....'"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much".... Luke 16:10a NASB

...."The one who is taught the word is to share all good things with the one who teaches him. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary".... Galatians 6:6-9 NASB

http://jtlmin.com 

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
frances james

Posted: 09/22/2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged Quote frances james

Thank,you, really enjoying Glen Jackson!

susanvercelli

Posted: 09/22/2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Love Glen, found him years ago hes right on!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version