Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Upside Down Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cindy Glinski

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/03/2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

I am posting this journal entry in obedience to the Lord as a response to Deborah's word.

March 3, 2012 5:25 am

Good Morning Heavenly Father I need you. I love you, I want you. I thank you for your presence in my life. I thank you for wisdom and discernment. I thank you for the blood of Jesus shed for me. I thank you for the time in which I live. I know I was born for such a time as this.

Yes you were.

Father I am so grateful that I do not have to direct my own steps.

No, you do not, you only need to set aside the time to listen to the direction I so freely give.

Father I try to do that but unless I am writing I am not very good at sitting.

This is how you were designed. I have prepared you to know me no matter what you are doing. You like me are a three part being with a spirit, soul and a body. When your spirit is free you can connect instantly no matter what your body is doing. Let go of all of the manmade rules that dictate how you are to relate to me, how you are to pray, how you are to write a book, how you are to love. Just do what I tell you. I alone know the end from the beginning and I can deliver you safely to the end if you will look to me and listen for direction.

Thank you Daddy, I knew you told me to come home and pray and it certainly has not been what I envisioned, every single day looks different, some days I put on music and worship, and just pray what I hear you speak in between the lines of the music; then there are other days I am just praying in the spirit; other days I am directed to read a book, and glean from something you want to show me. Father, I just want to thank you for the books that you have given to me recently. I felt led to order books from R. Loren Sanford on prophecy. So far I have read "Purifying the Prophetic". It was right on. I have now started reading "The Prophetic Church", I get excited as I read because I see this happening in the midst of our group.

Yes, I have begun the new. I always lay a foundation for the new before I destroy the old: look at the history even of your own life. Did I not prepare for you the next place you were to be even before the door closed where you were?

Yes, as I look back over my life whether it was taking me from one church to another, or one house to another you always made a way. You always directed each step of the process.

Yes, I did, and I am not going to stop now. However, things are going to be moving much faster these days. You have learned how to walk with me and talk with me as did Adam before the fall of man. I can freely direct your steps. I will make you fruitful and multiply you now. Do not be distracted with how I will do it. I know what I am doing and you know Me.

Yes, I do. I am so privileged.

As things come into the earth realm it is important that you always look to me and ask me to see it through my eyes. I see the hidden things. I am going to give you divine wisdom to know things that others will not know. It is not because you are more special than anyone else or that you have done anything to earn what I will give. It is simply because this is what I have called you to. I am laying a foundation for My Kingdom, man has things upside down. I am now going to flip it around.

Father I remember someone posting a vision he had of a number 8. Inside of the top part of the number 8 there were a few people; inside the bottom part there were many people. He then saw the whole thing flip upside down.

Yes this is exactly what I am going to do. Currently the people at the top of most things whether government or business, and sometimes even family have gotten there by stepping on others and seeing themselves as more important. This is not the way I have designed things to be. My way is just the opposite. Haven't I said that leaders are servants?

Yes you have.

This is why I can use you. You have learned how to serve well whether in your home or in your small group you are learning how to become a team, and make each person important. This will be very critical in the future. People are my most precious commodity, not gold and silver and oil. Have I not said in Matthew 6:33 that if you would first seek my kingdom all of these things would be added unto you?

Yes you have said that.

Well you have sought my kingdom and righteousness for years now, most times unnoticed and even ridiculed by even the people who live in your home.

This is true but they just do not understand. If they knew you like I know you and could experience the peace and joy I receive when I am in your presence they may see it differently. Also, I have been telling them so many things over so many years that you were going to do, and they have seen none of them. It would be easy to not believe me. Some people are like Thomas they just have to see to believe.

I know that too, however, you Cindy have believed what I have told you when you have not seen anything, no angel visitations, no third heaven visitations, even your dreams of long ago were few and far between and yet you persevered and held on.

Did I have a choice? Like the apostles where am I to go, only you have the words of life. I guess I really did have a choice, but the cost was too high to pay. I remember years ago telling you that I did not ask for a prophetic call and I did not want it, you simply just stopped talking to me. That was too high a price, so I will go where you wish, and do whatever you want me to do, but do not ever stop talking to me. Your voice is my greatest treasure. It leads to your heart.

Yes, it does. It is the same with humans. They have been silenced, told to be quiet and follow orders whether they agree or not. This is why so many people are so dissatisfied with their lives. Their hearts, their innermost being cannot be expressed. They feel hopeless, and useless. They feel dominated and controlled and this makes them angry, then they are told it is wrong to be angry and so then they must find something to do with the anger and so they do one of two things, they explode hurting others with their mouths, and sometimes even with weapons, this is really mass destruction. People are destructing from the inside out. They just cannot hold it in any longer like a volcano they erupt. Then there are those who turn the anger inward and it manifests in depression. They feel guilt and shame and they do not know how to deal with the feelings that are bottled up inside. So they just hide, they hide in work, and drugs, and alcohol, and sex, and gambling, and even good church works. They become doers because when you are a doer it sometimes keeps you too busy to really think. When peace is removed from the earth because I allow the enemy to test the hearts of men the only peace left will be what you have deposited on the inside of you. If your peace is dependent on what is going on around you or on someone other than Me making you feel better you will not make it through what is coming.

Father you just said so much and I can relate to it all. I remember as a child the only answer we were ever given was, "because I said so", basically I am boss and you are not, so shut up and do as you are told because you do not matter, only what I want matters. I learned very young that my voice was not necessary, only my slave labor. We had to perform well. Father, I know that my controlling mother and my passive father were just doing the best that they knew how to do. We become even the things we do not like, as sin comes down. When I grew up I did the same thing with my oldest daughter. I did not have relationship with her but wanted her to obey simply because I was the parent. I took her to church and thought that would be enough. She rebelled just like I did. None the less rebellion is sin. She now lives back in my home and I am delighted to have her here. She is really beginning to connect with me, and with you. I am so grateful for the way in which you are restoring my family. I love you so much. I could have never imagined how you would bring restoration. It is still a slow process and we are just beginning but we are growing in love for you and each other every day. How can I ever thank you enough. Father I also know what it is like to keep your emotions bottled and then explode when you just can't keep it in any longer. I used to do that with my husband. I have not done that in a long time. Again, how can I thank you enough? You have so changed me that I am virtually unrecognizable from the person I used to be.

Yes, you are living your new creation lifestyle. Your life is filled with abundant fruit the first of which is love. You allowed me to fill you with my love for you, and now I am pouring it through you to those around you. What is now very small will have an impact on the whole earth realm.

I believe it because I know you said it, but I can leave the details with you.

Yes, you are learning that this is best. I said today has enough worries of its own, do not worry about tomorrow, right.

Yes you did.

Many today know little of what I have done, and what I have said, let alone what I am saying now. They have been taught that I stopped speaking. Soon those who teach this will no longer have a platform to teach and people will be desperate to know that I am still speaking. You will be sought for your wisdom because you know my voice and what I am doing. Always remember, that the foundation is love. Always ask me this question. What does love look like in this situation. Love is not a set of rules, it is relationship. It is making the other person and their needs more important than your own. This is what my son did on the cross. He made the needs of man more important than his own comfort. He always gave because He knew me. He knew that I was able to supply anything he needed so He was not fearful or in want. This is why he is the good shepherd. You also shall want for nothing. Never fear giving away what you have. I will give you all that you need. You will get to the top by giving and blessing others. Most at the top now are there because they have used others and even stolen from them. They are standing on people, but when I shake everything, and the people at the bottom are crumbling the people at the top will have nothing to stand on. This is why it is necessary to build a proper foundation. Look up the scriptures on foundation.

Scripture below is from the
New King James Version (NKJV)
Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Psalm 18:6-8
6 In my distress I called upon the LORD,
And cried out to my God;
He heard my voice from His temple,
And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.
7 Then the earth shook and trembled;
The foundations of the hills also quaked and were shaken,
Because He was angry.
8 Smoke went up from His nostrils,
And devouring fire from His mouth;
Coals were kindled by it.

Psalm 18:14-16
14 He sent out His arrows and scattered the foe,
Lightnings in abundance, and He vanquished them.
15 Then the channels of the sea were seen,
The foundations of the world were uncovered
At Your rebuke, O LORD,
At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.
16 He sent from above, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.

Psalm 82:4-6
4 Deliver the poor and needy;
Free them from the hand of the wicked.
5 They do not know, nor do they understand;
They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are unstable.
6 I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are children of the Most High.

Psalm 89:13-15
13 You have a mighty arm;
Strong is Your hand, and high is Your right hand.
14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne;
Mercy and truth go before Your face.
15 Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound!
They walk, O LORD, in the light of Your countenance.

Psalm 97:1-3
A Song of Praise to the Sovereign LORD
97 The LORD reigns;
Let the earth rejoice;
Let the multitude of isles be glad!
2 Clouds and darkness surround Him;
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
3 A fire goes before Him,
And burns up His enemies round about.

Psalm 87:1-3
The Glories of the City of God
A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song.
87 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion
More than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of you,
O city of God! Selah

Isaiah 28:15-17
15 Because you have said, “We have made a covenant with death,
And with Sheol we are in agreement.
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
It will not come to us,
For we have made lies our refuge,
And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves.”
A Cornerstone in Zion
16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD:
“Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.
17 Also I will make justice the measuring line,
And righteousness the plummet;
The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
And the waters will overflow the hiding place.

Isaiah 48:12-14
God’s Ancient Plan to Redeem Israel
12 “Listen to Me, O Jacob,
And Israel, My called:
I am He, I am the First,
I am also the Last.
13 Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth,
And My right hand has stretched out the heavens;
When I call to them,
They stand up together.
14 “All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear!
Who among them has declared these things?
The LORD loves him;
He shall do His pleasure on Babylon,
And His arm shall be against the Chaldeans.

Ezekiel 13:13-15
13 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in My fury; and there shall be a flooding rain in My anger, and great hailstones in fury to consume it. 14So I will break down the wall you have plastered with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be uncovered; it will fall, and you shall be consumed in the midst of it. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.
15 “Thus will I accomplish My wrath on the wall and on those who have plastered it with untempered mortar; and I will say to you, ‘The wall is no more, nor those who plastered it,

Matthew 13:34-35
Prophecy and the Parables
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them, 35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying:
“I will open My mouth in parables;
I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world.”

Matthew 25:33-35
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;

Luke 6:47-49
47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell And the ruin of that house was great.”

Luke 6:48-49
48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

Luke 11:49-51
49 Therefore the wisdom of God also said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they will kill and persecute,’ 50 that the blood of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, 51 from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah who perished between the altar and the temple. Yes, I say to you, it shall be required of this generation.

Luke 14:28-30
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— 29 lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’?

John 17:23-25
23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.
24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

Acts 16:25-27
The Philippian Jailer Saved
25 But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed. 27 And the keeper of the prison, awaking from sleep and seeing the prison doors open, supposing the prisoners had fled, drew his sword and was about to kill himself.

Romans 15:19-21
19 in mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, so that from Jerusalem and round about to Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 20 And so I have made it my aim to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build on another man’s foundation, 21 but as it is written:
“To whom He was not announced, they shall see;
And those who have not heard shall understand.”

1 Corinthians 3:9-11
9 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:10-12
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,

1 Corinthians 3:11-13
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is.

Ephesians 1:3-5
Redemption in Christ
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,

Ephesians 2:19-21
Christ Our Cornerstone
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,

1 Timothy 6:18-20
18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
Guard the Faith
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge—
2 Timothy 2:18-20
18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
Hebrews 1:9-11
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”
10 And:
“You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;

Hebrews 4:2-4
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:
“So I swore in My wrath,
‘They shall not enter My rest,’
although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”;
Hebrews 6:1-3
The Peril of Not Progressing
6 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, 2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this we will do if God permits.

Hebrews 9:25-27
25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— 26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,

Hebrews 11:9-10
9 By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; 10 for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

1 Peter 1:19-21
19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 20 He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you 21 who through Him believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

Revelation 13:7-9
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear

Revelation 17:7-9
The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast
7 But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. 8 The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits.

Revelation 21:13-15
13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.
14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall

Revelation 21:18-20
18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

Psalm 23
The LORD the Shepherd of His People
A Psalm of David.
23 The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Forever.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 10/03/2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

It's so good to hear from you, I just love to hear your conversations with God. It is SO good to hear from you.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Deborah Taylor

Posted: 10/03/2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

A rich word indeed!  God bless you, Cindy, for your obedience in posting this message.  Let God use you to help establish His Kingdom on earth.  Amen!

Cindy Glinski

Posted: 10/04/2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Thank you Kimberly and Deborah to our Father be the glory as he teaches us how we fit into HIs Kingdom.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version