VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: FATHERLESS AGE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rafael Conrad

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Rafael Conrad

Fatherless Age

Oh my beloved sons how I have loved you all before you were even known in the womb of your mother’s.

I have designed you all for the very purpose of the Fathers age to reveal himself through his sons that are in Christ.

So that the world peoples would not only come to know the son of God, but also come to know the Father of life.

For my Father has a love for this age even though they have become a Fatherless age in themselves with their own profanity of religious rights and attitudes that they proclaim to be true.

They have placed it in their own minds to be full knowledge foremost; rather than to have my Spirit with in them to know my love for them.

For the Father has a gift of love to all that would come to know my own Spirit so that they would be lead by his Spirit to know this love that would be ever present with them always.

To know God is to be in the Spirit of Christ because God is Spirit, and can only be known in this way. 

Some have set out without the Spirit of my Father, and have pierced themselves through with every deceitful thought that had come out of Adams mind set.    

My Father has love that is entered into under grace, and those who seek it will be able to find this grace, because of his faithfulness to them even though they have not come to known my own Spirit.

So it is not by your own morals that would do the work of my blessing, but it is by the grace of the nature of the Father in his love for all.

Grace and love always covers a multitude of sins, because grace is always available for those who want it and would receive it by faith.

Grace and love is a finished work that the Father of lights has completed in the mercy of Christ Jesus his son.

And the son brings the fullness of the I Am so that all would find the completeness of this love in the one true God; and this kind of love rules with mercy and grace to follow them in all the days of their lives.

The love that God has competes with the false love of this world which blinds most people to the true love of their lives.

True love is only revealed in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit in faith to bring all men in to reconciliation with himself as the reconciler of his own nature of belonging to God the Father of all.

And it is by this same Spirit of Christ you call out Father God, because of his deep sense of wanting you for himself with the nature of Christ to be complete to you in the depths of belonging to the full nature of love within the I Am.

The I Am being the trinity of God which is the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, and Father God as one true living God, and with them calling you into ones with themselves too end up with a Christ like nature.

This nature would cause you to become one with God in Christ to the conforming to that very image of that inheritance, and this inheritance is to be a personal son to God the Father.

With this inheritance of the son you come to know the measure of the glory that is given to you through Christ which has no payment on your part.

It is Christ that comes to glorify his Father in you by the nature of his own innocence’s with the person of the Holy Spirit, and not by the working of your own self righteousness.

Or with the preciseness of your own actions of your works, but by the working of the Spirit of Christ with in your mind to perfect you to that Christ like nature.  

With this full working power of this Christ like nature you become one with the kingdom of his Father.

With you now having this access to the kingdom of God you feel the work of it in you to restore back to you that which was lost to you.

And what was lost to you was being with God the Father as a mature son which now can only be found in Christ to produce a manner of sonship with in you, and you positively coming to know this within the spirit realm of your own life and mind.

Then coming to a place of realizing that you are no longer a part of this world any longer, because of this renewed mind set of Christ that you have come to know with him. 

With this new mind set comes a sense of belonging, and being in the presences of a higher kingdom carrying a greater authority.

In this authority of Christ Jesus which now has admittances to your spirit, and mind!

You find there is a revelation that has revolution with this word of authority, and when this word is spoken as truth, and combined in faith it creates a power to break up all other spiritual authorities of kingdom powers.   

Now you have become one with the living God who is now your heavenly Father to do the good works of his authority which he had preordained in Christ for you to do.

Which would be to do the work of ministry to reconcile all people back to God their Father to regain a kingdom of children for him self that would live in the nature of the authority of Christ which is found in the Holy Spirit.

With this authority of the Holy Spirit being present in them they have come to love their Father who is God above everything else and glorifying him with all worship and adoration that would bring focus to him through Christ.

Secondly they also would come to love their fellow brothers that are in Christ as Christ loved his own friends even to the point of death.

With this standard being present in them they have become one with each other as Christ the son is one with his Father.

Now the kingdom of the Father is complete to them, and all their desires are meet in the knowledge of being the sons of a greater kingdom with the authority that is found in the living Christ Jesus, and him being seated at the right hand of God the Father in the kingdom of Heaven and within kingdom in each one them.

psalm 145:12-13
View Rafael Conrad's Profile Search for other posts by Rafael Conrad
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/12/2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

WHOA! What a deep and tender word!!!!!!!!

Manifold blessing to you, Rafael, what a mouthpiece of the tender heart of the Father!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version