VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: YOUR JOURNEY IS ALMOST COMPLETE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/25/2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Bon's Blog - Hearing from God   
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
This Ministry is Nearing Completion
Posted: 24 Oct 2013 10:49 PM PDT

After reading Julie's last message on Behold I Come - iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2013/10/your-journey-is-almost -complete.html  
the Lord gave me this message ...

"Your journey also is almost complete, My daughter.  Not much longer now and I will be giving you my final message.  You are then to cease writing on your blog for your ministry will have been completed.  There is not much more now for Me to say to My children through you, My daughter.

I will be speaking to each of My children individually from now on and there will not be the need for them to read others' words from Me, for they will hear from Me for themselves.

All those who belong to Me will hear My voice and follow Me.  My sheep hear My voice and follow Me.   

My children, there will be no doubt that it is I, Jesus, your Lord and Saviour and soon coming Bridegroom, who is speaking to you.  Have no doubt you hear My words to you, and obey what I say to each of you individually.  For I can no longer speak to the masses, I speak now to you individually.  This will be my second-last message through My faithful servant and scribe.

This is all for now.  Listen for My voice, each and every one of you, My dear children.

Your Jesus."

John 10:27-28 (NKJV)
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

***********************

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS BLOG.  I HAVE NO ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS REGARDING TIMING OR ANY DETAILS OF THE COMING COSMIC EVENT OR THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS, OTHER THAN WHAT THE LORD HAS ALREADY SPOKEN OF IN THESE MESSAGES.  

I THANK ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND EMAILS AND I PRAY FOR THE LORD TO BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ALL UNTIL HE COMES!

God bless, Bonnie                                                                    ***********************
You are subscribed to email updates from Bon's Blog - Hearing from God
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Abundant Life - 4
Mary Clark
October 25, 2013

Extremes are a part of the living God’s vocabulary. 

I do nothing halfway. 

I go far beyond man’s expectations. 

What I am bringing forth is one of those extremes. 

Get ready for a great pronouncement of wonder in your heart, dear child,

and know that with it is coming an extreme that cannot be described with words,

with man’s words, that is……

BEHOLD I COME
http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.de/2013/10/your-journey-is- almost-compl
Thursday, October 24, 2013

YOUR JOURNEY IS ALMOST COMPLETE

Julie Whedbee

My children, it is My desire that you use this brief moment in time to enjoy your place with Me in My heart and in My Kingdom.

You are in a very short pause for soon, all around you will change and although I have spoken about things that are coming, you will still find yourselves feeling it happens so suddenly.

I hear each one of you, asking for more clarification of the things to come. And you will be given all that you need, each one specific to his/her purpose.

I know each of you better than you know yourselves for I am your Designer. I also know that given too much detail, you would focus on events to come and I would lose your companionship in this moment of now.

I ask one thing of you this day. Give Me this moment of now. Sit with Me, talk with Me, be with Me, in Me. Feel My peace and My love flooding your spirit.

I have promised you a place in My Kingdom for all eternity and I continue to provide for you and protect you . What concern is it of yours what tomorrow may bring?

I have guaranteed tomorrows to no one. You are only given today, remember your place. You are hedged in on all sides. Were you to be given too much information, you would simply not understand.

Much is being accomplished in the spiritual realm on your behalf. Concern yourselves with me and our relationship together rather than the happenings in the world.

I am moving powerfully and mightily for My children. Much is taking place that you are not aware of. Take your rest now, today, knowing that this journey you have been given is drawing to an end. My peace I give to you My friends.

you will be told when this three days of darkness is about to occur so that you may gather your families together in preparation. Never fear as My voice will be heard by My people. Take rest that you are counted worth of My eternal Kingdom children.

The Only One you need

Matthew 11:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Quo Wright

Posted: 10/25/2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Werner thank you for posting this.  The first one answered one of my prayers because I had a concern.  Sometimes I see people posting alot of words that others are saying but I never really see them posting anything that Dad has said to them directly.  I had a conversation with Dad about this because I know that it is vital for us to establish a strong relationship with him and hear him for ourselves.  The reason is because in the days coming as the shaking commences and things get worse, there will be alot of words going forth and some will be very confusing.  Unless we're rooted and grounded in Him these things will have us spinning in confusion trying to figure out what's going on.  There are still alot of believers who really don't have a clue of what God is doing but I know with certainty that as we spend time with him, getting closer to him, he will reveal his plan to us. We're quickly moving into the night season and we must be ready.  Don't misunderstand me, receiving words from others is not a bad thing.  My prayer is that we don't make ourselves vulnerable to deceiving spirits and confusion because we're relying solely on the words of others. 

Blessings to you.

Edited by Quo Wright on 10/25/2013 at 11:13am

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Erica Johnson

Posted: 10/26/2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged Quote Erica Johnson

Werner & Quo,

I had a dream where hearing his voice was crucial because the Lord was directing his own by giving us strategies and survival techniques

It was so comforting knowing that He loved us so to help us and that He would never leave us
View Erica Johnson's Profile Search for other posts by Erica Johnson
Quo Wright

Posted: 10/26/2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Amen Erica...it is very crucial in this hour that we learn to hear his voice because He is indeed giving us strategies that are much different from past seasons to make it through the times ahead.

Bless you sis...

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Shirley Matheny

Posted: 10/27/2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged Quote Shirley Matheny

Oh, goodness, Werner, thank you for this post...this is so very important.  I'm only here a few times a week anymore...not daily like I used to be..and when I read the posts I'm looking more for confirmation than anything else...

Many of you, like me are me are hearing His heart daily...but for those that think you are not or feeling left out of the grand scheme of things..I felt led to encourage you to go to that quiet place you share with Papa...please take a pen and journal with ;you..Just start writing something..I started with how much I loved my Papa..and He will speak to you. I have some amazing things written in my journal.

What started out as a once every couple of months has turned into a daily occurance now...I am amazed!!  I absolutely love it!! I feel so close to my Love, so very close.

I likened the writing to speaking in tongues...If you don't open your mouth and try to speak, nothing will come out...It is truly His heart for you to hear Him now...I encourage you to do this...You will hear!!!

Much Love

View Shirley Matheny's Profile Search for other posts by Shirley Matheny
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 10/28/2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

It is very important to know the voice of God for ourselves. WE must also realize that the end upon us is not a bad thing, though it may be in the eyes of the world.

It is the New Day of the kingdoms establishment, and in the changing from one age to another we must change with the Spirit's guidance. It is a day to rejoice and a day to not fear. It is a day to revel in the Love and goodness of God and be the expression of him to the world.

There is NO darkness for those who are the light of the world. When darkness comes YOU are My light says the Lord! Fear not, do not fear the enemy or His plans, but REST in My Love and goodness.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
susanvercelli

Posted: 10/28/2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Yes amen to all the above!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version