VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Travail in Zion Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
DeepakTadikonda

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/08/2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged Quote DeepakTadikonda

The Travail in Zion

woe is her for her hurt, her wound is grievous, truly, this was grief, and she bore it
her tabernacle was spoiled, all her cords broken, her children gone out of her and are not found
she has been judged by the sore judgments of sword, famine, noisesome beast, and pestilence
she sits solitary on the ground, weeping sore in the darkness, her tears are rivers without end
her fig did not blossom, her fruit and the labour of olive and meat failed, her flock cut off, none in the stall
her tongue cleaves to the roof for thirst, her skin cleaves to the flesh, it is withered, it is become a stick
she saw affliction by the rod of My wrath, and I brought her into darkness and not light

take up this lamentation in Zion, I have been altogether unto her a liar, as the failing waters
I have filled her with bitterness and wormwood, and broke her teeth with gravel stones
I have been her enemy, I have cast her down, I swallowed her and poured out my furious fire
I have sent fire into her bones, I spread a net for her feet, and I have turned her backwards
I bent My bow, and set her for mark, I caused Mine arrows to enter her reins
I have deceived her, so she was deceived, I was stronger, and prevailed
I have accomplished My fury, I poured My fierce anger and devoured her foundations

she was striped, stoned, pierced, imprisoned, and beheaded, in wilderness and in captivity
she has been weary and painful, in watching, in hunger and thirst, in fasting, in cold, in nakedness
in the leaven of hypocrisy, debates, envying, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults
she was weary with her groaning, she made her bed to swim, and watered her couch with her tears
she was unto water poured out, all her bones were out of joint, her heart was wax, melted in the midst of her bowels
dogs have compassed her, the wicked have inclosed her, her strength is dried up into a potsherd
judgment is turned backward, justice is afar, truth is fallen in the street, and no equity is found in her land

the assyrians oppressed her, the rulers made her howl, she roared like a bear, she mourned like a dove
she was blind groping for the wall, she stumbled in the noon, she was dead in desolate places
she was in derision daily, mocked of by everyone, she cried violence and spoil because of My word
the roaring lions and evening wolves gnawed on her bones, they spread their nets, and destroyed her nation without mercy
she has been consumed and destroyed by the palmerworms, locusts, cankerworms and caterpillars
the sorrows of death have compassed her, and the floods of ungodly men made her afraid
waters flowed over her head, she was cut off, her age is departed from her, her life cut off

I had stood afar, and in hiding, I had forsaken and forgotten her
she drank at My hand of the cup of My fury, the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out
I made her to err from My ways and hardened her heart, and brought upon her captivity
the people of Holiness possessed it but a little while, but her adversaries have trodden down her sanctuary
she is ceased, she has failed, and the wicked walk on every side, vile men are exalted
but I have returned for her tribes sake, to bare rule over her tribes, her tribes are called by My name
all her children are calling upon My name, all her children are stirring up to take hold of Me

sing unto the Lord a new song, Zion, sacrifices and offerings I did not desire, her ears I have opened
I gave My back to the smiters, My cheeks to be plucked off the hair, My face to shame and spitting
I have marred My visage, and My form lost the comeliness of a man
I have called Myself to be despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, acquainted with grief
I submitted to be oppressed, afflicted, dumb, I was the lamb for slaughter and the sheep before shearer
I have been smitten, stricken, wounded for transgression, bruised for iniquity
I laid down my body as the ground, and the street, to them that went over

she has seen the travail of My soul, she has made My soul an offering for sin, Justice is satisfied
I have proved her heart, I visited her in the vision in night, and she is purposed of no transgression
she was fallen, but she arose, she sat in darkness, but now she sees light, for she waits upon Me
I incline her ear to the parable, she understands the dark saying upon the harp
her dead men are living, in the name of the Lord of hosts, together with My dead body arising
the virgin daughter of Zion delivers, for after the glory, I am sent to the nations that spoiled her
and the daughter of Zion rejoices, for before her travails, she has brought forth, and her nation births at once

Edited by DeepakTadikonda on 11/13/2013 at 2:30am
View DeepakTadikonda's Profile Search for other posts by DeepakTadikonda

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version