Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: To have My protection, you must obey My Spirit. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/14/2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

In my time with the Lord, He said these words to me:  Son, tell My people this day to get alone with me in their secret chambers.

Word from the Father:

My people, My people, hear Me this day.  I come to you all with open arms of love.  Oh, My dear little ones.  You all do not realize the gravity of what is about to strike and spread across your land.

My children, come to Me in prayer and come often.  Sit at My feet and hide yourself in My presence.  My dear little ones, it is My desire to protect My own from the onslaughts of the enemy.  But many of My children stray from My protection while believing that My protection is upon them.

My dear little ones, you must hear Me this day.  I cannot protect those that stray outside of My will and My word.  I WILL NOT protect those that do this.  Hear Me, My little ones and take this to heart.  For the days approaching will be your most dangerous days upon the earth.  Many shall lose their lives in the short days ahead.  But it is not My desire for My own to be counted with the wicked.

My children, hear the heart of your Father this day.  I love each and every one of you and do not desire that any should perish.  But for you to have My protection upon you in the coming days, you MUST get into My presence.  I will meet with you all each day if you would humble yourselves and come to Me and sit at My feet.  Oh, dear little ones, many of you believe that you have My protection upon you merely because you have professed My son’s name as your savior.  My children, yes He is your savior provided that you have truly given your heart to Him.  However, it does not constitute My protection upon you if you go your own way.  For one to have My protection upon them in these last days, they must always be about doing My will and yielding to My Spirit.  It is ONLY under My shadow that you shall be protected from the enemy in these last days.  For I declare to each of you that if you would seek Me in your secret chambers, then I shall be able to manifest My presence in your life.  But if you do not do this and simply claim My protection upon you, then you walk in deception, My little ones.

Oh, I do not come to you this day to discourage you, but I come to you all this day with My love.  For I desire to protect those that are Mine, and I shall, provided that you obey what I say to you all each day.  For I will tell you where you should be each day for your protection and provisions.  But if you stray from my words to you, then you will be on your own.

Oh, My little ones, do not think that this is too hard a thing to do.  For I have provided for your strength in this.  For My son purchased all that you shall need with His death on the cross.  But do not think that simply believing in His name shall provide for you.  For you must obey Me in this.  For did I not send the Israelites out each day in the desert, except the seventh, for their manna?  And yet, if they kept any for another day, except for the seventh, it would turn rotten with worms.  Therefore, do not think that you can store up for all your needs in the coming days.  For I will have My own to rely upon Me, not their own flesh and ways of doing things.

And I shall even use many of you to store up for others.  Each one must hear Me for themselves.  Do not think that you can stand on your own accord in the coming days.  For darkness shall cover the land and people and things shall not be as they are now.  And each one of My children must learn to hear My inner voice to navigate through the days ahead.  I will guide and I will lead each of My own to their provisions.  Some I shall use to provide for many, and some I shall use to provide for the masses.  But there will also be those that must learn to live like the widow with one jar of oil, for I will bless and I will provide in miraculous ways in the days ahead.

But hear Me, My little ones.  You must not get ahead of Me.  You must all seek Me each day for your provisions just as the Israelites did in the desert.  And I shall provide for each of you as you do this.  Do not think that you can store up on your own and then you shall have enough.  Just like the when the manna would turn rotten with worms, so shall your stored food be for waste.  For I shall send even those that shall steal and take what you have stored up if I have not commanded you to do so, for only I shall get the glory in these last days.  Therefore, do not think that you can take care of yourselves.  All shall be shaken in these last days and all shall come to the understanding that only I can provide.

Oh dear little ones, do not take my words as too harsh this day.  For you do not understand the way of My kingdom yet.  For is not a king in charge over all subjects in his kingdom?  Then I shall provide for all My people who dwell within My kingdom.  And I shall teach each of you how to abide in My kingdom where I shall provide for all of your needs.

Oh, My little ones, I love each and every one of you.  It is not My desire that you suffer unnecessarily in the days ahead.  Yes, their will be much suffering for the sake of Christ.  But there is also unnecessary suffering that I do not desire for My children.  Listen to your Heavenly Father this day, My little ones.  I am trying to teach each of you to go a way that you have not gone before.  This may seem frightful for some, but I will not let go of you, provided that you heed My words and warnings to you.  Stay close to your Father and I will guide and protect each of you.

Now hear Me well, My little ones.  Soon your land called America will be invaded by enemy soldiers.  Do not get into fear when you see this.  For as I have told you before, it is I that has sent the enemies of your land to take over and bring My judgments upon the land.  Yes, there shall be places of refuge where I shall protect My own.  But listen to me well, my little ones.  When you see soldiers on your land, do not fight against them.  If you are confronted, do as they say.  For they shall be my instruments of judgment against all that are disobedient to Me.  And as long as you are obedient to Me, they shall not harm you, for My protection shall be upon you.  Take these words of Mine to heart, My little ones.  For there are many that are opposed to My judgments and think that I shall fight on their side against the enemies of your land.  Lies, My children, I tell you that these are lies.  For it is I that has sent the enemy to conquer your government and bring judgment upon the land.

Now hear Me, little ones.  As I have said, I love each and every one of you and it is of utmost importance that you each obey My words these days for your protection.  I do not desire that any of you perish.  But to have My protection, you MUST obey My Spirit.

Hear Me, My little ones.  Soon war, chaos and calamity shall be upon the land and many shall be running to and fro out of fear.  Do not run with them even if you hear that another city or country is safe.  For it shall be lies of the enemy.  For as I have said, I shall only protect you if you hear My voice and obey.  For even though there shall be places of safety, you shall only know of them by My Spirit.  Do not listen to the voices of fear.

Now I leave you each with this exhortation once again.  Get into your secret closets with me each day and often.  It shall ONLY be those hiding in the secret place of the Most High that shall have My protection upon them in these last days.  I love you each, My precious children.  So heed the words of your Father this day and live……

(I would like to make it clear that in this word where the Father tells us to not store up for all of our needs, He is referring to the long hard days that are ahead of us.  We are not to be like the hoarders that think that they are providing for themselves by storing up for social collapse.  Jesus is our provision and we are not to store up masses of food and supplies unless He has commanded us to.   He will be our source.  But it does not nullify the fact that we need to use wisdom and have extra food on hand if at all possible within our means.  When things begin to hit, there will be looting and chaos for a while until some type of order will be restored.  If we have some extra food  saved up, then we can stay safe in our homes while the wicked are out looting and fighting for the last food on the shelves.   Some saints have relayed to me that the Lord has them even saving water.  We need to follow His leading in this and not get into fear, but also, do not neglect wisdom.) 

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Jeremiah 21: 3 Then Jeremiah said to them: 4 “Thus you shall say to Zedekiah, ‘Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel: Behold, I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands and with which you are fighting against the king of Babylon and against the Chaldeans who are besieging you outside the walls. And I will bring them together into the midst of this city.5 I myself will fight against you with outstretched hand and strong arm, in anger and in fury and in great wrath. 6 And I will strike down the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast. They shall die of a great pestilence. 7 Afterwards, declares the Lord, I will give Zedekiah king of Judah and his servants and the people in this city who survive the pestilence, sword, and famine into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and into the hand of their enemies, into the hand of those who seek their lives. He shall strike them down with the edge of the sword. He shall not pity them or spare them or have compassion.’ 8 “And to this people you shall say: ‘Thus says the Lord: Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death. 9 He who stays in this city shall die by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence, but he who goes out and surrenders to the Chaldeans who are besieging you shall live and shall have his life as a prize of war. 10 For I have set my face against this city for harm and not for good, declares the Lord: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire.’

Psalm 91 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
5 You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only look with your eyes
and see the recompense of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place—
the Most High, who is my refuge—
10 no evil shall be allowed to befall you,
no plague come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways.
12 On their hands they will bear you up,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the adder;
the young lion and the serpent you will trample underfoot.
14 “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
15 When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honour him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 11/16/2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Kevin, I know your words are very difficult for people. Yet your heart comes through and so does God's heart. God has laid a very big load on your shoulders and it must be very hard sometimes, but God and His Word will confirm a word when it is from Him. I just wanted to encourage you, because it is a lonelier path that you take, but God will sustain you. I have had recurrent dreams as a child about warning people of a storm that was coming where the security that had sheltered them in prior storms still was not enough for what was coming, that it was unlike any before experienced. And God this past year showed me the illustration of Goshen, but showed me the part where He warned people to get in their houses and put the blood over the doorposts and remain inside, because not even being in Goshen was enough protection for what was to occur, they had to remain inside where the blood covered the house. Every time before, just being in Goshen was sufficient, but this time, God warned them to stay under the blood and not venture out. God showed me that it is getting like that, that we have to stay covered by His blood, keep a repentant heart before Him and not compromise our standing with Him. Yes His grace will keep us as we are closely tied into the vine and stay close to His heart, but it is a time to press in and nuzzle into His heart like never before. This is a time to cover the blood on our doorposts, speak the blood over our minds and hearts, plead the blood for our friends and family that they may come under the blood covering. It is not enough to just stay in Goshen, but it is a time to seek the hiding place under the blood, and His blood will stay the hand of the destroyer! He is our Heavenly Father and He is sending out His call for all little flock to come under His pinions just like a bird shelters her little ones under her wing, so He is calling us to seek His shelter under His pinions right next to His heart to be safely guarded there where no storm will touch us!

Even in the natural realm this is what we do, in times of danger, you don't just seek shelter, you seek the safest area in a shelter. In a flood, you seek a high place, in a tornado, you seek a low place or a place in the center of a shelter. This is what God is calling us into, to seek the high place (to come into a greater area of worship), to seek the low place (on our knees in prayer) and to seek the center of the shelter (to seek His heart and enter into His rest at His breast). This is His call for His people now.

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 11/16/2013 at 1:08am
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 11/16/2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

When I read this word the first time it confirmed what Dad had said
to me a few years back. He said there is no provision outside of my
will. The word that was released is coming from one walking in the
anointing of Elijah and it is definitely strong meat. And those who are
still on baby food won't be able to handle this and yet Dad does not
tell us to go feed them baby food. Instead He's saying it's time for
my children to grow up. It's time to put aside the elementary things
and move into maturity. God is only using and calling forth mature
sons of God at this time.

I keep hearing Dad say speak the word and keep it moving and I'll
come behind you and confirm MY word.

Blessings

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 11/17/2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Kimberly.  Thank you for your encouragement.  Yes it is true that this is a lonely road.  When the Lord first began using me to warn His people, He told me that He was using me because of my willingness to speak the truth no matter the consequence or rejection from others.  However, even though the words seem harsh at times, they are filled with His love.  He told me to call my blog "Hear His Heart" because the prophetic words of warning is His heart crying out to His people.  He loves all His people dearly.  Even the unrepentant.  And so He desires to rescue His people from the coming storms and judgments.  But unfortunately, He has also showed me that these last days are as the days of prophet Jeremiah. There are so many false prophets in the land speaking good tidings, that majority of Christians now shun the true words of warnings from the Lord.  I am blessed that there are those like you that do have ears to hear.  Thank you so much.  Love and blessings to you.

Hello Quo.  Thank you for the confirmation.  And yes, you are so right.  For too long many Christians have wanted to stay children because children don't have to be held accountable.  But now our Heavenly Father is looking for sons.....  Only those that give up childish things (milk of the word) will grow up to eat meat (full gospel of Christ being formed in us) and become sons....  Thank you for sharing...  Love and blessings to you.

Hello Bradley.  To answer your question, I only know of moderators that read the prophetic words that are posted.  I don't know of their rules, but I can say that I have been posting words from the Lord on here for a couple of years now.  I cannot judge what spirit you're listening to that would go against the prophetic warning I posted.  But I do know that there is One Spirit and He is not divided.  But please don't think that I'm not held accountable.  The Lord put me under one of His Apostles (also my spiritual father) to help keep me on the right path.  He lets me know if I get off course or if he thinks I may be hearing from another spirit other that God, i.e. a religious spirit.  Also, the Lord has me connected to a seasoned prophet that also warns me if I get off course.  So I am held accountable to others of greater spiritual discernment.  I understand that the warning may be opposite of what many other prophets are proclaiming, but that does not make it wrong.  Many prophets are speaking of the great power and grace that the Church will be walking in in these last days, and that is true.  But many leave out what we will go through to get there.  And also, there are many false prophets out there just speaking pleasant things for the itching ears.  I won't at all try to convince you if I speak for the Lord or not, because as Quo said, our Father will confirm His words.  But I do ask you to at least consider that possibly our Heavenly Father loves us enough that He will warn us of how serious the gross darkness will be.  Before the Lord gave me any warnings for His people, I heard in my spirit for over a year the words "Woe unto those at ease in Zion".  I knew this to be speaking of all the Christians that are completely unaware and unprepared for the coming storm.  I pray that you would consider this.  Blessings to you.....

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version