VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: TOWER BUILDER Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rafael Conrad

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/20/2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Rafael Conrad

Tower builder

I am true and faithful to those that I have made my convent with.

My faithfulness depends on me with my own name to establish justice in a place of unrighteousness that has now entered the world today through false prophets of the day.

Who say they know the day and hour they now live in.

These false prophets cry out to you to a give an offering of reward to the Lord so that you might find peace with your current circumstance, and then even say that I have approved of it for a reward of blessing, but in actuality they seek pleasure for themselves with your reward offerings.

I stand in judgment against them, and of what they are doing and saying at this hour.

These false prophets that are calling out for peace and say there will be peace in this land of triumph are really speaking from the same spirit that came from the house of Balaam.

They also think the hour that they have entered into is in hour to build for the future just as Gehazi had wanted to do for himself with his future.

The Gathering of riches and lands for oneself with the ambition to build championship monument centers for this day will come to know failure.

I am the champion in this hour of struggle, and I am the over comer for this hour that has arisen with great difficulty for those who have used my name in a vain way.

For I stand against the ways of vanity, and of vain prophecies of those prophets who lead people a stray with their own words and works.

The works of many will be tested in this hour of fire which I will bring to their houses to see the works of what these builders were building.

Have they built with the wisdom of everlasting or with the things that do not last in this world that passes away?

Loss of worldly things in this hour is going to be enormous for the builders of these false fortress towers with their ideas of wealth to sustain their own ivory towers.

Those that think they have hidden themselves in these false towers of ivory are going to experience grief and loss when these towers are shaken to the core of their foundation.

I am the true fortress to find your self hidden in, because I am the builder of this fortress tower and the strength of its foundations.

No man can build what I have already built from my own store house of mercy, nor can they make an offering of a payment to become its resident.

The true prophet that has my nature will also know of my mercy and my love, and my faithfulness, and of my presences that is with them as reward to those who speak the truth in my name.

They do not look to find rewards for themselves with wealth or arrogances as others have done to build a foundation on.

Instead they look to build on a sure foundation of the future with the true wealth that thief can not steal, because these thieves are not found in the future with this kingdom of mine which I only build with those who are the true prophets.

The true prophets work from the place of belonging to me as my children and wanting to do the will of their Father who has appointed them to this hour of trouble.

They have been prepared for this hour of hardship and have been in the firing kiln for such a time as this.

Preparation in this manner has not been easy or comfortable for them, and others have told them that they have a cruse on their lives, and are corrupted in some way, and they were.

The corruption that was fund in them was listening to the false prophets with their strategies of propaganda for the gaining of wealth, and being lead to believe having the wealth in this world is a kingdom sign.

If this were true only the wealthy would be found in the kingdom, but this does not bear out in the kingdom of God or in his word which was in the beginning, and was the word that is Christ and dwelt among his people.

For Christ himself had always taught do not be caught up in the anxiety of this world, and in its chasing of wealth  as the pagans do, but come to know your Father, and his love for you to meet those daily needs.  

The true prophets do not come with anxiety in their speech, but with a message of hope to bring in a reality of goodness.

The reality of this goodness is your Father who is God will work out all things for those who love him and are know by him.

So it is not by your bank account that works out Father God goodness, but is by his nature of being your Father who loves you, and not with a character like the God Father who comes to collect security payments from you.

These false prophets of this hour are scavengers of this world, and look to build a kingdom that they can rein.

They are like the spirit that was on Nicolaitans with their prophecies and teachings which was done to gain control over all those who would listen with itching ears thinking they were coming to the truth.

The true prophets come with my Spirit that looks to lead by the nature of that very Spirit with the releasing to the people the abundance of the fruit of my Spirit.

Those who have built from this abundance of my Spirit have come to know the kingdom with its righteousness and of its repentances with humbleness to bring in the full stature of this building to testify of my presences and goodness.

Lasting testimony is the only thing that stands within my presences in this everlasting age that is about to come.  

psalm 145:12-13
View Rafael Conrad's Profile Search for other posts by Rafael Conrad

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version