Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: December 10, 2013 Arise and Shine Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/03/2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

I am sharing for your discernment an open heaven like Jacob at Peniel is coming to Those surrendered this Tuesday December 10,2013.

My wellsprings are about to experience an overflow \8/ !

So enjoy what I AM releasing to expand the "REALITY" of My Testimony "ETERNAL LIFE" by The Blood of The LAMB for there is no other way but by Me !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xge_7xBQxs

John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

My love for you is enduring even when you think or discern otherwise I AM and my consistency is eternal always !

Therefore now I AM doing a new thing and on a day of rememberance so that you may partake of my faithfulness consistantly for I AM the waterfall of knowledge cascading my manifold wisdom through you and down upon you .

My yes is with you and my impartation is the fullness that you are willing to receive so surrender all as I come and release for in your release is the freedom to partake ~ yeah eat and drink all I AM in you as your Wellspring of life .

Now 7 days from now you shall begin to experience this release and I shall come to walk with you in a new way and light.

For your eyes shall be open as your heart is made aware,

My kingdom "HAS" come and it is through you I share ,

All that I AM for every man, woman and child,

Now you "SHALL GO" for Me for your yes is my zeal in you free and unguiled,

My River is flowing and soon you shall "KNOW" !

What it is to walk in my fullness and completely let go ~ ~ ~,

You are now structured in to My Bride ,

Nothing lacking or missing for your existence is My Abide,

To strive is non existant for you have died and all is Me ,

Now I AM enthrone completely !

So say goodbye to the flesh for it has been removed ,

"I AM" where you live and my existence your groove.

To think is a thought but now you abide in Me,

"I AM" ~ "you are" so let it BE . . .

John 17:24-26

24 Father, I desire that they also whom You have entrusted to Me [as Your gift to Me] may be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory, which You have given Me [Your love gift to Me]; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.

25 O just and righteous Father, although the world has not known You and has failed to recognize You and has never acknowledged You, I have known You [continually]; and these men understand and know that You have sent Me.

26 I have made Your Name known to them and revealed Your character and Your very Self, and I will continue to make [You] known, that the love which You have bestowed upon Me may be in them [felt in their hearts] and that I [Myself] may be in them.

Isaiah 60:1-3

Amplified Bible (AMP)

60 Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you—rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!

For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and dense darkness [all] peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you [O Jerusalem], and His glory shall be seen on you.

And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Revelation 21:2-3

And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;

Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/10/2013 at 2:02pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/03/2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Revelation 21:2-3

And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;

Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/03/2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Praise God! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Father! Halleluyah! \o/ \o/\o/

Jeff, thank you for posting this beautiful, encouraging, makes my soul sing, word!!!! I receive this and I rejoice in all GOD is about to do and has already done! Praise God! Halleluyah!

I know this wasn't easy to post, thank you brother, I believe! \o/

In His Big Beautiful Promise Fulfilling Love with you and all mankind!

sherry

p.s. Really loved this part:  So say goodbye to the flesh for it has been removed

Amen! Halleluyah!

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/03/2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

December 1, 2013

Phyllis Ford
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org

“Prepping for 2014" & "Obeying the instructions of the Lord”

I had a prophetic dream, with it the Lord released with it some vital instructions and insights. In this dream I was gathering some food for some people and although it appeared to be a small amount I knew it was going to have an impact on multitudes (I knew I was not alone in this assignment and that others were given various other assignments, but each would have a great effect on many.)

As I prepared to get to the others what I had gathered, I saw two paths—I could go down a long hallway and be seen or I could go through a series of doors that would keep me from being seen. But it would be risky because I didn’t know what was behind the doors. After prayerfully deciding, I began to go through the series of doors. As I walked through the doors many rooms were empty. (No furniture, no people, nothing contained in those rooms, just plain white rooms.)

I walked into a door and although I wasn’t fully aware of the technology that was before me, I knew that it involved some high level spiritual espionage. It seem to symbolize very serious trouble that we were about to face on several levels in the near future. There were two rooms and there were wires attached to circuit boards that they were attached to large units with a control table that seem to be some kind of communication and hacking device. It could have been symbolic but whatever those first two rooms represented I knew it was destructive and evil in its intent. In the third room there was a man, he was turned for the moment from me. He was focused upon something like time was of the essence.

The question that entered my mind as a peeked through room two looking into room three was how could I get through this room unnoticed and get to the next door. But there was no other door. But as I asked that question an audible voice said to me, “Go through the narrow place.” I knew that the ability to get from one place to the other was through a narrow place. When I hear those words---the Lord’s strength touched me and I knew I could I get to the place where the people were, safely.

Then I heard him: it was the man in the third room and he was turned towards me and the answer was coming from the man working in the 3rd room. He said to me, “Do you see that narrow place?” Then my eyes focused, as I gazed upon the corner of the room, it was a narrow passage, it seem to confirm to me that the ability to get to safety was accessible but I knew it had to do with the ability that the Lord had already provided. As I turned sideways, I pushed myself through the passage carrying in my hand the small bag of food. It was like I was swept through by the wind for it carried me through quickly.

I sought the Lord concerning an interpretation and He revealed to me that the dream was significant to the time we are in now. He shared with me further instructions and said that it would answer many questions as we go through this month of December. It carries within it paths, the hallway and the series of doors.”

These are His words:

“I will instruct my people on how to prepare for victory by overcoming obstacles that will stand before them now. This is the time to deal with personal failures and mistakes. This is a time to forgive yourself and forgive others. Do not let the shame, nor the sin allow you to continue the same cycles, for they have become obstacles and hindrances in your moving forward. Know that I placed keys, ways and even access to ways to push you forward into the place that I am causing you to rise up from now. You have been prepared for a testament and testimony. This is the time to resolve issues. Allow me to remove all the filthiness of flesh to give way to My Spirit that I placed within you to become, the new you in this hour.”

“You have what you need to complete the assignments ahead. Remember the place where you have experienced hardships, times of famine, lack, and even times of weariness—I WAS WITH YOU--and in that place I prepared you, carried you, and gave you the power to overcome even that which is coming. Do not be afraid. In that place, you found me and the fellowship of my sufferings. Now I am reviving you. You are beginning to breathe again with the purpose and life that I placed in you to help others.”

“Remember, I am your Everlasting God, your place of rest and your way of reconciliation. Restoration belongs to you. You will come forth of out of a narrow place. A place where we abide yet still---that place will always be in your heart, in your mind. And in your time of great struggle you will be able to draw from what you need to rise up above the trouble. So never despise the day of small things, because it is in those small things, I can do wonders and I can feed multitudes.”

These were the seven things that the Lord spoke concerning this month as instructions going into 2014: (It is not my assignment to teach this so I will only share the instructions and there is plenty of revelation to draw from.).

1.) Watch what we are consuming. The definition of consuming is: (a feeling), completely filling one’s mind and attention; absorbing, to take in as food. What is filling our minds and attention? No matter how we see this, it speaks volumes. Matthew 16:6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees. The physical intake of harmful foods that go into our systems can affect our lives but the flesh can have an even more serious consequence. This warning goes back to dealing with the spirit of uncleanness. What we are drawn to? We need to see ourselves not through our own eyes or the eyes of the world but through the lens of God’s word. The Father has prepared proper nourishment for his people. What we allow into our spirit is very important now. This is a serious time for examination.

2.) Watch what you feed others. What we allow into our spirit is what we expose to others. When there are unresolved issues they must be submitted to Him for change and deliverance. They must accompany our cries for repentance. If not, then as people of God these problems can carry over into our relationships with others and can hinder those whom we care for most.

3.) Walking in #1 and #2 will help you follow the instructions that you will need to accomplish your given assignments. We must follow the proverb that instructs us: Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. If we are not disciplined in our lives, what we partake in and consume along with who we join ourselves to can have a serious affect our ability to hear clearly and follow the Lord’s instruction when those instructions are given. The Lord said, “If My word is not adhered to now, How will it be heard in times of trouble?” e Following the voice of the Lord has everything with being able to maneuver around trouble as it presents itself.

4.) In this hour, as we follow our assignments we will discover some things that we were not aware of. It will uncover the enemy’s plots and plans. So we must watch, as well as pray. Walk in discretion and abide in the secret place with Him, is the order of the day. Then we will be ready to overcome situations and move forward in his timing. We must wait to hear his voice. When we stay before Him we will move in a confidence that won’t come from our ability but directly from the anointing of the Lord. Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the LORD of hosts.

5.) Don’t despise the narrow place (the narrow way)—it is a way of escape. We cannot look at times of struggle, lack or even times of weariness as a place of despair. Affliction and hardship should not be looked upon as a place where we felt abandoned by the Lord. It was a place of abiding with Him. Where we fellowshipped with Him in prayer, gratitude, praising him and loving Him and waiting upon Him no matter what we were enduring. It was a time when we were aligned with Him, not seeking His Hand but watching and standing before His face. Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. The path will be before us as we progress through the series of doors. No matter what is presented before us the path of Christ will keep us. It is the path that will provide safety, the narrow way is life. He is our way of escape.

6.) We should hear His directions/insights and follow them. When He speaks to us, we must make the necessary adjustments. We can’t ask Him why were not successful when we hear Him but we didn’t make changes that we were supposed to make.

7.) When accomplishing your assignments you must overcome past personal struggles—the enemy will try to set us up, in an effort to trip us up. The narrow place humbles us, purges us, and removes the lumps from us, the leaven. (Galatians 5:9, 1 Corinthians 5:7). We must confront these issues. We can’t wish them away, deny they exist and acting like the victim only strengthens those strongholds. We must surrender to the Lord all that we are dealing with.

This is a time of completion of some things and a beginning of other things. We must embrace the new that is coming. This a time of coming out of transition into the place where the miraculous will take up where we leave off—it is the place of our faith and the fulfilling of significance things that will be accomplished within His own timing. Remember the food (God’s provision/nourishment reached the people.) There are people waiting on the other side of our completed assignments.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/03/2013 at 2:26pm

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

There are a couple of things in this word I found interesting: first, the Lord said, "Therefore now I AM doing a new thing and on a day of rememberance...." I've been pondering this before the Lord. We are in the time of Hanukkah also known as the feast of lights and the feast of dedication; another word for dedication is consecration. I don't know if your familiar with the Maccabees, but this feast has to do with them taking the temple back and consecrating it and then celebrating the feast of tabernacles at this time because they weren't able to while the temple was in enemy hands. (basically) So Hanukkah is a remebrance of that time.

The Lord also said, "Now 7 days from now you shall begin to experience this release and I shall come to walk with you in a new way and light." I just thought it was interesting that He mentions light after seeing the connection with the feast of lights.

Just thought it was interesting.

God bless you

sherry

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

11/22/2013

I heard:

I AM coming and it is going to be GOOD!

Do not fear, trust ME!

This is not the end but a Glorious New Beginning!

Rejoice with ME My people! It is TIME!

I have not forgotten you, you are ALWAYS on My mind.

Get ready for JOY! Unspeakable JOY!

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Behold I lay in Sion a Stumblingstone, an Rock of Offence and whosoever Believes on Him, Shall Not Be Ashamed!

Trust ME, Trust in My LOVE!

I AM GOOD ALL THE TIME!

Hear ME; Look to ME; I AM the Answer.

7 times I try you; The Word of the Lord is tried 7 times.

Do you believe? Will you receive ME?

I LOVE YOU

All that is not of ME passes away

Truth Remains

I AM the Honeycomb; Eat of ME!

I AM the GOOD SHEPHERD; Follow ME!

Let MY VOICE be the only voice you hear; Trust ME.

I LOVE YOU

I always Love you.

Do Not Turn Away

MY BELOVEDS, IT IS TIME!

Think on this: whatever you are believing ME for is what you will receive

I counsel you to believe for ME to do you good.

I LOVE YOU

THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Whoa I receive that ! That is The Voice of our God ! Yes I am familiar with the story of the oil that lasted for 9 days

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Jeff,

Well, the story of the "miracle of the oil" isn't true, the rabbi's made that one up, but the story of God giving the Victory to His people over their enemies and the ability to take back what was stolen is true. It's a story of persecution and deliverance, God raises up a deliverer for His people. Soumd familiar?

God bless you

sherry

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

After the word you brought Sherry I heard this . . .

My children are weak but I AM strong , take ALL your nourishment from Me now for "I AM" and AS "I" fill you , as "I" become your only voice and Will, I "SHALL" reclaim all that has been lost or stolen from you in an exceedingly abundant way .

"I AM" your substance of provision and the truth that WILL set you free .

Now allow Me to fill you to overflowing for "I AM THE OIL " and "My Spirit THE FIRE" that ignites your Wick as "I" trim your life to emulate mine , for "I AM FOR YOU AS MY BRIDE IS FOR ME" !

"GO ! SPEAK AND DO MY WILL EVEN NOW "! 

Philippians 2

Amplified Bible (AMP)

So by whatever [appeal to you there is in our mutual dwelling in Christ, by whatever] strengthening and consoling and encouraging [our relationship] in Him [affords], by whatever persuasive incentive there is in love, by whatever participation in the [Holy] Spirit [we share], and by whatever depth of affection and compassionate sympathy,

Fill up and complete my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention.

Do nothing from factional motives [through contentiousness, strife, selfishness, or for unworthy ends] or prompted by conceit and empty arrogance. Instead, in the true spirit of humility (lowliness of mind) let each regard the others as better than and superior to himself [thinking more highly of one another than you do of yourselves].

Let each of you esteem and look upon and be concerned for not [merely] his own interests, but also each for the interests of others.

Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]

Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained,

But stripped Himself [of all privileges and rightful dignity], so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being.

And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!

Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,

10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12 Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ).

13 [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

14 Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God] and questioning and doubting [among yourselves],

15 That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world,

16 Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose.

17 Even if [my lifeblood] must be poured out as a libation on the sacrificial offering of your faith [to God], still I am glad [to do it] and congratulate you all on [your share in] it.

18 And you also in like manner be glad and congratulate me on [my share in] it.

19 But I hope and trust in the Lord Jesus soon to send Timothy to you, so that I may also be encouraged and cheered by learning news of you.

20 For I have no one like him [no one of so kindred a spirit] who will be so genuinely interested in your welfare and devoted to your interests.

21 For the others all seek [to advance] their own interests, not those of Jesus Christ (the Messiah).

22 But Timothy’s tested worth you know, how as a son with his father he has toiled with me zealously in [serving and helping to advance] the good news (the Gospel).

23 I hope therefore to send him promptly, just as soon as I know how my case is going to turn out.

24 But [really] I am confident and fully trusting in the Lord that shortly I myself shall come to you also.

25 However, I thought it necessary to send Epaphroditus [back] to you. [He has been] my brother and companion in labor and my fellow soldier, as well as [having come as] your special messenger (apostle) and minister to my need.

26 For he has been [homesick] longing for you all and has been distressed because you had heard that he was ill.

27 He certainly was ill [too], near to death. But God had compassion on him, and not only on him but also on me, lest I should have sorrow [over him] coming upon sorrow.

28 So I have sent him the more willingly and eagerly, that you may be gladdened at seeing him again, and that I may be the less disquieted.

29 Welcome him [home] then in the Lord with all joy, and honor and highly appreciate men like him,

30 For it was through working for Christ that he came so near death, risking his [very] life to complete the deficiencies in your service to me [which distance prevented you yourselves from rendering].

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/04/2013 at 2:30pm

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

God is so good; that word you just posted brought so much JOY to my heart, I started laughing and then weeping at His unlimited, unbounded goodness towards us. He is so beautiful, we are so blessed. thank you for posting it right away. God bless you dear brother,

sherry

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Jeff,

I‘d like to share something; This evening the Lord arrested my attention by a beautiful after sunset sky, it was a huge cloud that was a beautiful red, orange and it looked like a bit of yellow, I had never seen anything like it that I can remember, and after watching it fade I turned from the window and as I did I caught a glimpse of the new moon which actually looked like a day past the new moon. But it made me think what month is it on the Hebrew calendar and that led to this: it is the 10th month on the Jewish calendar and I believe it started on Dec. 3; December/Decem in Latin means 10, the original Roman year started in March so December was the 10th month. So we have the 10th day of the 10th month.

This is what the Bible says happened on the 10th day of the 10th month.

2kings 25:1 and Jeremiah 52:4 read the same: And it came to pass in the 9th year of his reign, in the 10th month, in the 10th day of the month, that Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon came, he and all his army, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it, and built forts against it round about.

That scripture led to this: Luke 21:20&22 And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Sherry, thank you So much for this because I have been
asking The Lord for understanding about this and Jesus
uses Jerusalem as a timeclock. He only gave me one word
when I asked and it was Israel. Last Week I clearly heard
the Temple was about to be rebuilt. I sense Israel will
have a role on the 10th Of December.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff, I can honestly say, nothing has happened the way I thought it would, so unless the Lord reveals before hand, I won't know. He did remind me of this though; Revelation 13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues and nations."

Jeff, the Lord reminded me that He also gave me a promise with the sign; it's Isaiah 38:6-8 And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria (Satan) and I will defend this city" (This pertains to Isaiah 36)

And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that He has spoken; Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward, so the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.

on 9/14/13 the clock on my computer stayed at 1:44 for ten minutes. This was the confirmation for that promise.

So, I'm thinking something is going to happen in the spiritual realm with God's people and all those that are surrendered (the city) will be saved from it.

I hope that helps

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 12/04/2013 at 8:47pm
Maya Brandon

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged Quote Maya Brandon

Hi Jeff and Sherry!

I've been pondering on this post and I can't help but remember a dream that I had last year. There's a lot more to this dream, but I didn't write it down and so some parts of it may be missing (bare with me). I had just got done taking a final exam and was immediately taken to this room filled with people. Everyone was being positioned to stand in a long line. They placed me at the end of the line at the far right (I guess I was the lead person). We were in rehearsal and there was a dance instructor teaching everyone to line dance. The instructor says to me, "on the count of 3 move". I hesitated and then he called me out in front of everyone and said, "Maya when I say move you need to move! The show is Tuesday night and you need to be ready". When he told me to go the second time I danced to the right but I didn't go that far but there was another girl who represented me as well and she was wearing horse shoes and she went way further to the right than I did. Horses represent power. When critics saw the horse shoe prints they weren't pleased (I think this represents the persecution we'll get when the Holy Spirit pours His glory and power in and through us). I always wondered if Tuesday night was symbolic or literal although I don't know how Tuesday can be symbolic. Just something to think about...
View Maya Brandon's Profile Search for other posts by Maya Brandon
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Maya! Nice to see you again!

Very interesting dream; it's funny that He should actually mention a day like that, He does work in mysterious ways though, that's for sure.

God bless you!

sherry

Maya, I just had a thought; Tuesday is the 3rd Day of the week. Just a thought.

Edited by Sherry Mohr on 12/04/2013 at 8:58pm
Maya Brandon

Posted: 12/04/2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged Quote Maya Brandon

Nice to hear from you again as well Sherry! That's true! God has never revealed any dates to me and if He does the numbers are usually symbolic so maybe you're right. Just thought I'd throw it out there for discernment...
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/05/2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Hi Maya,I believe this is the Lord wanting you To please
only the Holy Spirit and his guidance not man.Let the
heart of The Lord lead you and us ! I love your name

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/05/2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

December 5th 2013

+       In these days, all things are about to break
"wide open" for many throughout the remnant Church. So,
it is certain that it is of the utmost importance that
each and every one of My children to continue to "expect
the unexpected"  [through the continual exercising of an
absolute faith and trust in a revelation of My
Word/Will]  - joyfully holding in their hearts a deep
excitement and eager anticipation for things that are
"exceeding abundantly beyond" all they could ever imagine
beginning to "overtake" them in this most glorious hour.

...."And let us not lose heart and grow weary and
faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time
and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not
loosen and relax our courage and faint".... Galatians 6:9
The Amplified Translation

...."Who is the man who fears [reverences] the
LORD? He will instruct him in the way he should choose.
His soul will abide in prosperity, and his descendants
will inherit the land. The secret of the LORD is for
those who fear Him, and He will make them know
[experience] His covenant".... Psalms 25:12-14 NASB

...."Behold, the Lord GOD will come with MIGHT,
with His arm ruling for Him. Behold, His reward is with
Him and His recompense before Him".... Isaiah 40:10 NASB

...."Now to Him Who, by [in consequence of] the
[action of His] power that is at work within us, is able
to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far
over and above all that we [dare] ask or think
[infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires,
thoughts, hopes, or dreams] - to Him be glory in the
church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations
forever and ever. Amen [so be it]".... Ephesians 3:20-21
The Amplified Translation

http://jtlmin.com 

Gifts                 

Maya Brandon

Posted: 12/05/2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged Quote Maya Brandon

Jeff,
Thank you! and thanks for the interpretation! I'm still learning to interpret my dreams. Yes, ever since having that dream God has made me bolder and encouraged me to only seek honor and approval from Him and not from man. It's amazing how so many people get offended when you start to do that! I'm naturally a people pleaser so this is something I work on everyday. Thanks again :)
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/05/2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

the name Maya in hebrew is the short short form of
"ma'ayan," meaning "spring" or "brook." In Old Persian the
name means "generous."

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/09/2013 at 5:06pm

Maya Brandon

Posted: 12/05/2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Maya Brandon

Very cool! Also means water. Thanks for posting :)
Pamela Miller

Posted: 12/06/2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Miller

Thanks for sharing Jeff and all. I received this word on
11/27/13  As the lightening strikes from the east to west so shall the
coming of the Son of man be.Take heed My child that none deceive
you for many false prophets come in My name. Look not on the things
of this world now but keep focused on My face. Time is short, very
short, I your Lord tarry not. Everything is about to unfold. Pray to the
Father for mercy and justice.
Take heart My dear one and don't let the things of this world bring you
down. I am with you, even until the end of this age. Fear not for I hold
you close now as a mother hen protects her chicks, so too do I protect
my Bride.. She is my all in all, My glorious  one for whom I have
yearned and waited for, for so many years. Come to Me and join Me
that we may be one My beloved. Seek Me with all of your heart. For
in a moment you will be infused with love unimaginable as My love is
poured out into your cells and your being. For all those who seek the
Light shall become light. 

Fear not man nor the things he can do to you. The day of recompense
is at hand. It is I, your Father who is in control, not man. It is I who
rule the heavens and the earth. It is I who has control and power over
all. 

-Today is the day that I give the command to My Son that He may
descend to earth. Let the earth rejoice, let the Bride sing, let the
heavens shout for the marriage of the Lamb has come! 

View Pamela Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Miller
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/06/2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Pam that is exactly it !

Lyle Davis

Posted: 12/06/2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged Quote Lyle Davis

Could't help but notice the simularities of this word given to my Wife to the above words . Just wanted to add this.

A Word from The Lord given to Debbie Davis 10/27/13 

The Wisdom of the ages is coming to those who have ears to hear The Word from The Lord.

He will be coming Swiftly with The Sword, to cut away the lies from The Truth, The Clean from the unclean, The Holy from the unholy.

Beware My Children, those who Truly love Me shall see The Way to go, the others shall

be led down the path to destruction.

Heed My warning, for the time is near, to those that love Me, that they shall see The Glory of The Lord, for all the world to see His Truth.

My Beloved Ones, I am with you always, I am pouring out My Love on those who will

Receive it.

You are filled with My Glory.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/07/2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Lyle,Pam,Sherry and Maya it is a deeper level into
understanding and filling to overflowing of God's'Love we
are about to experence ! No eye has seen no ear has heard
!

Pamela Miller

Posted: 12/07/2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Miller

Praise be to God the Father for sending witnesses to His Truth!
All glory, honor and praise to Him-who was, who is, and is to come!
Maya Brandon

Posted: 12/07/2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged Quote Maya Brandon

Here's 2 words from Phyllis Ford that I thought would be helpful...

WORD OF THE LORD FOR NOVEMBER THROUGH DECEMBER 21, 2013

Posted on 31 October 2013 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

The interpretation of the visitation for the Fall Season 2013 (taken originally from the Word of the Lord for 2013 part 2) www.Carpenterstouch.org

In December 2012, the Lord gave me an awesome visitation concerning four people that I and a group of my peers were in, we were told to prophesy to these four individuals and that later we would be informed who they were. Surprisingly enough, we found they were not individuals but they were seasons that would be coming forth this year that would occur in 2013. The fall season was described this way, in the visitation.

“Fall — The last one was a man with black curly hair. He had large eyes that turned down at the end and they seem sad. He wore servants/waiter’s clothes with a white shirt and a white towel on his right arm. He was in a beautifully expensive restaurant with golden colored table coverings. He had a tray carrying a wine glass with a clear liquid, a rose and gold plate. When I approached him a woman put a microphone in my face. I begin to talk to him about Israel. The Lord spoke to him about his heart of great humility, his love for Israel, and that his prayers had come up before the Lord. I said to him, “The Lord said I see you, and how you love Israel. These things that you have been done in times past concerning your prayers, and alms are forever before me.” “You have served me with diligence and carried a love for me and for her (Israel). I want you to know I have never forgotten nor do I forget, because the day is coming for your restoration and for her restoration. By this time we are all weeping. For no matter what happens I will a have a time for her, set by my own hand, as I have in your life. He began to sway/stagger and the lady and I held him up. He wept almost uncontrollably. I heard music in the background after the word was released, perhaps it had been going on before that time and I hadn’t realized. (Isaiah 41:8-9).”

The Lord recently spoke to me and said go back to that visitation I wanted to show you something concerning the season that you have entered into, Fall.   As I reviewed the words for fall — it begin to speak volumes. In this season the Lord is not only calling his people but He is gathering them. The significance of this gathering* (a proposed event for a specific time) has to do with the purposes for this meeting and the hour that we have entered into. So much is serious and so much is at stake. There will be several things conveyed and other things must be ingested in order for it to take hold of one’s life because there will be rapid changes from here to the end of the year. It will be important to not only know the Lord’s instructions but to understand that they are food for life that will enable us to fully walk in the realms of His glorious anointing that the Lord is looking for us to partake in this time. We will be joined and gathered with Him. The words of God, the power of those words, and the fellowship of the hour is prepared and purposed as the same mission for those with one mind and one heart.

The Lord had me reflect on Luke 14 and the Book of Esther in order to understand a few key things. Many times leading up to a significant occurrence the Lord will point out key scriptures carrying important protocol and principles that will show us things that we will need to consider in order to fully understand what and why He is saying it during a particular time.

Luke 14 banquet — Right before the parable of the great supper is mentioned we see words which could relate to the coming subject. Things to consider prior to the gathering:

1.    Verses 7-11 shared about the procedure of how to choose the chief rooms and seating. (My purpose is not to teach the principle only to point them out so that we may search our own hearts accordingly.)   That it is better not to presumptuously sit in a seat in the higher room where we might be told we are sitting in someone more honorable man’s seat, but to take a seat in the lowest room. Sitting is usually determined by the host of the event to take a better seat. (We can not to assume who we are in the face of God in light of all who are attending, to do so, could cause us to err.)   The wisdom to learn was: Whosoever exalted himself shall be abased and he that humbled himself shall be exalted. This is a time of self-evaluation and a time of assessment. The Lord’s evaluation could result in elevation or demotion. This is a time to humble ourselves and be teachable that we may obtain even greater revelation. Humility not reflecting on who we think is significant but to be quick to hear what the Master thinks concerning our lives. It is also a time of elevation to those who have shown themselves faithful.

2.    Verses 12-15 shared about when making a dinner don’t invite your friends, brethren, neither kinsmen, or even rich neighbors but call the poor, the maimed, the lame and the blind. Meaning don’t let the invitation be directed to those we feel worthy of inviting but towards those who need it the most and would appreciate the most, thus having the heart of the Lord. These are patterns of the Lord for this type of gathering because it will be an open invitation without bias. For the greatest blessing of all is to eat bread in the kingdom of our Lord. This reveals to us many of those around us have had very rich opportunities to eat the best that was prepared at the Master’s table and yet not appreciate it for what it was. So when they saw the invitation it was just another invite, not realizing it was a life changing experience for all eternity. “When it was heard by one attending, they said,“ “Blessed is He that shall eat bread in the kingdom.” (someone felt privileged to be included, despite the tests and hardships).

Now the actual parable: The invitation was set.

3.    He sent his servant (at suppertime) to tell them — Come for all things are now ready!! (urgency of the hour is at hand) But they came with excuses:

A.)   I bought a piece of ground and must go see it—I can’t come.
B.)   I bought have bought 5 yoke of oxen and I must prove them—I can’t come
C).   I have married a wife and I cannot come.

Who buys land that they have never seen? Who buys yoke of oxen not knowing what condition they were in? Who gets married and refuses to show their new spouse around to such a generous host? (The answer was, they were all with one consent.)
•Possible answers for the excuses:

•I didn’t respond to the invitation from God on my life right now because of the personal decisions that are now crowding my life and I need to attend to them.

•That which is connected to me has hindered/kept me from understanding the importance of the invitation.

•I’m tired, so many things where supposed to happen by now and I am battle weary and I’m not coming. (read between the lines).

I really don’t see the importance of attending this thing, can’t come.

Will we be so distracted, disgusted, disappointed, arrogant, too important, that we miss the most important invitation to arrive in the most important season of our lives. According to that event, the invitation they missed out on was the most significant of all. Pray that we do not miss our day of visitation. The Master of the House was angry — (Greek for word angry was oikodespotes [ὀργίζω orgizō] which meant he had been insulted by those who gave excuses. Even in Esther’s pattern we see that Vashti’s refusal to attend brought on serious consequences. There are events that are about to take place that will usher the largest call into the kingdom than we have ever seen. We must make sure we don’t allow our personal distractions to keep us from hearing the sound in the distance. So we need to see the seriousness of the call, as well heeding the invitation from the Host of Heaven. We come when we are called ready, well-suited and prepared.

So in this fall season the place for the gathering was set in order. The order is being set in the kingdom know that as the Father prepares his word to be expressed in that meeting — order also is being required in the house of the Lord. The order of the kingdom will set order in the House. Kingdom participants will see the meeting as a place of beauty, royalty and dignity. We can refuse to partake in that process of order, and we will miss out on those things which are being prepared personally for us in this time.

This season may appear to begin carrying a sad countenance of uncertainty but it holds many precious promises as the Father speaks words of healing and restoration. This hour is given to the servant carrying the servant’s heart. His raiment reflects his heart knowing he is a friend of God and not just a servant. He wore what Jesus wore on a similar occasion being girded with waiter clothes. His approach to those that he attended to was with humility, love and the willingness to care for them that he was waiting on. His garment carried the integrity of his master not carrying false humility but sincerity of heart. We will know about the soul of a man by looking into the heart of a man. His tray carried 3 items, a wine glass filled with the new wine of His presence crystal clear without color. A gold plate that was yet to filled with that which the Father would give to his people to partake, a royal platter suitable for kings. And lastly a rose that first represented love, but also a symbol of beauty that when the wilderness or desert blooms such a one we all will rejoice in its appearance, the glory of the Lord, the majesty of Our God. (Isaiah 35:1-3) It speaks to us, as that which cannot be explained, the miraculous will come forth out of the essence of His presence. We will watch the glorious impossible occur in the stark reality of troubled times with much fear in its grasp. Those who attend will drink from the glasses and be filled. That which has been tried in the fire will be served upon pure gold.

Now let’s look at what the Lord speaks to this season:
(Please refer to the word at the beginning of this note.)

The prophetic word is being magnified (the microphone) so it can be heard, it carried a sound and power. It is important to remember that the Lord was speaking to the season not just a person. I am coming into a new understanding how to approach the season that the Father is speaking to, no matter what I think I lack or have.

Watch Israel in this season, it is the first thing that the Father speaks of. He then begin to speak to the heart of the season, and how will be carried with much humility and how the prayers of this hour are highly significant. The Lord continues to say: I see you Fall 2013, and that you love Israel — now He speaks of prayers, alms are ever before me (like a sweet fragrance).   Fall you have served me with diligence — what does a season that serves God look like? How does it bless those who treat the Lord with diligence and love?

What a time of honor and elevation unto His people. He says then this heartfelt promise “I have never forgotten the day for your restoration (ours) and Israel’s (restoration). This will be in time where we will experience the Love of the Father in a deeper realm understanding the hardships, the waiting, the endurance of the hour, and the delay. It worked for us an exceedingly eternal weight of glory not previously understood. (2 Corinthians 4:17)   There was weeping — Fall was weeping at the hearing of the Lord’s words. I sense a certain sadness, yet relief, yet tears of joy. The words, “no matter what” meant to me that even in the most extreme circumstances our God would show up in such a powerful unprecedented fashion we would not be denied. When the Lord God Almighty sets a thing by His Own Hand it is so!

Fall began to sway/stagger and the Lady and I held up the season. I believe this is a caution to us not to waver between what the Lord is saying to us and what we see going on around us, even that which is projected to us by news. (I feel the lady represented the media.) We must be sure concerning the words of the Lord for they bring forth the life and the realm of possibilities that are breathed by God when he speaks them. (Isaiah 55:10-11) In weeping I feel that we will experience relief of the pressures that have surrounded us. There will be tears of gratitude for the moving of the Lord upon us his people. Even a sense of unworthiness for the deep love and grace of God has had upon our lives that He would do all that will unveil in this hour. Don’t sway between what God promises us and what we may be going through because it is only the crossway from the path that we walk upon to day and which we are about to experience in His fullest. The worse thing to do is to miss our day of visitation with unbelief and ingratitude. Let’s enter into the place of His gathering that we may receive what He has prepared for us.

No more will we walk into a season and say what we don’t have — the Father has prophesied life into our season that we may enter in and receive great possibilities. We can no longer let our past dictate or determine for us how will we be —- the Lord has breathed New life into the hour that we are in. So therefore we must move forth, breath in, embrace and walk in what He has created for us.

Watch and pray over this hour, over Israel, over our nations, over a people declared for Holiness by the righteousness of the Lord. This is a season that the Father is dealing with the issues of the heart, reconciliation and transformation. A people restored is a people prepared and empowered by the divine nature of the Living God.   The prayers prayed in this hour will be directed, heard and answered. So cry out in this hour. Fall I am looking at you and all that I have placed in you to fulfill and bring forward. It will harvest forth his word even in the midst of trouble and great supplication.

To watchman and gatekeepers of the Lord hold your ground for even in the midst of you the Lord shall do great things and a great shaking will cause the enemy to be uncovered and many evil plans will be uprooted. Great change is coming in the midst of a great sweep. Be ready to war at the gate for the new life to enter in now. I heard the words in prayer. “Fire Evangelism.”

There is a pouring out process going on – the pouring out is the bitterness of the soul and now the new wine of His presence is being poured in — more, more, more to overflowing. We will be hearing new songs coming out of the heavens, the worshipers will arise to a new sound coming out of the distance.

“… but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men”   Philippians 2:7.

“So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you know what I have done to you? You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them”“   John 13:12-17.

“… as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God”   1 Peter 2:16.

“For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another”   Galatians 5:13.

“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods”    Matthew 24:45-47.

A SEASON OF ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2013

Posted on 10 November 2013 by Prophet Phyllis Ford

We have entered into a season that the Lord has directly prophesied into. It is a season of endless limitless possibilities. It is important that we draw/extract from it the benefits that the Father has prepared in this hour to overcome. I repeat: we must walk out what He has prepared for us, because it is the pathway to help us accomplish that which is coming so that no matter what, we will be ready. The Lord clearly showed me that when we enter into that understanding we will automatically see things from a truer perspective spiritually despite what we might be facing.

Has the Word of the Lord become so commonplace that we hear it and then we engage in an attitude of well let’s wait and see how this will go? Or do we begin to hear his word and allow the word to become real, touch our hearts and transform our minds and minister to our spirit until we walk into doors, realms, and great possibilities. The bible/word of God is evidenced with these realities. We begin to see the manifestation because the more we pray, the more we study His word, as we walk in faith, and as we obey Him in our walk with Him and in Him…… we awake into a realization of all that He has given to us.

When He calls us – we must be ready and we must come to answer him and enter into the faith of his promise to partake in what He has prepared for us. It will not always be the same thing but it will be what we need the most in that particular time to accomplish a particular thing. But whatever it is, it will always be beneficial and good even during times of refining and pruning us for a greater level of maturity. The reality is that we are being called to the truth of God’s word, while we are focusing on the facts of our own reality. It is time to reverse the order. We must begin see out of the box of our own facts and look upon the truth of God’s word — and pray, press in to ask God how to get from point A to point B. It starts with our faith, an act of God’s will becoming a reality in our lives more than the circumstances of our day.

When we just live out the facts of our lives and not walk in the truth of His word we fall short of where we need to be. We serve a supernatural God and we must begin to live our lives in the supernatural not neglecting or being unaware of what is going on around us, but beginning to see outside of the natural realm with its limitations to understand and walk in the realm of the impossible.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts”   Isaiah 55:8-9.

If we understand image and likeness then we will begin to step out of where we are and become who are really are….. conformed to the image of His dear son.

”And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.…”   Romans 8: 28-30.

It is time for us to come out of the realm of living out our day and walk in the realm of the hour that the Father has called us to. This time is too serious and too much is at stake to remain where we are.   Time to walk in realms of His glory!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/09/2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

WOW ! such confirmation

Barbara Davis

Posted: 12/09/2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Barbara Davis

Jeff Kingshott wrote:
<DIV ="ing passage--0">
<H3>Revelation 21:2-3</H3>
<DIV ="passage version-AMP result-text-style-normal text- " sizset="24" sizcache07836717716372687="5">
<P =verse><SPAN ="text Rev-21-2" id=en-AMP-31055><SUP =versenum>2 </SUP>And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;</SPAN>

<P =verse><SPAN ="text Rev-21-3" id=en-AMP-31056><SUP =versenum>3 </SUP>Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.<SUP class=crossreference value='A)'></SUP></SPAN>

<H4 =crossrefs style="DISPLAY: none" sizset="24" sizcache07836717716372687="5"> </H4>
<P =crossrefs id=cen-AMP-31056A style="DISPLAY: none" sizset="24" sizcache07836717716372687="5"> 

View Barbara Davis's Profile Search for other posts by Barbara Davis
Barbara Davis

Posted: 12/09/2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged Quote Barbara Davis

Praise the Lord    Jeff can you explain Dec 10th that's tomorrow about surrender. Please I'm not getting it! I need to understand!
View Barbara Davis's Profile Search for other posts by Barbara Davis
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/09/2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My wellsprings are about to experience an overflow \8/ !

So enjoy what I AM releasing to expand the "REALITY" of My Testimony "ETERNAL LIFE" by The Blood of The LAMB for there is no other way but by Me !

John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Pamela Miller

Posted: 12/09/2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Miller

Barbara,my understanding is to surrender all of your will to the Lord-
not my will but Yours be done Lord. I am but a clay pot in The Potters
hand, empty this vessel of "me, " fill it with" You Lord" that I may be a
vessel used by You to reach a dying world. May the world see You
rather than me in this jar of clay that it may be used by the Lord as He
sees fit. Surrender all to Him. Seek His Truth and His will.

Word received 12/9/13 @1130 AM.
I AM the Way, the Truith and the Life. No man comes to the Father
but thru Me. Heed your calling My child. Soon, very soon, in the days
ahead you will be  assigned a special task to complete for My
Kingdom. It will be your honor to accomplish this task. For this you
will receive unspeakable joy and rewards. The time is not quite yet
that I will call on you My beloved, for a great task at hand. So many
claim to be sheep yet they follow the goats. Yet you have stopped,
questioned, sought Me & My Truth and in this I am well pleased. A
teachable spirit is a great thing to possess.I want to teach you
more.Bend a willing ear. Let My waters flow within you, fill you,
overflow you as in this filling will you see Me for who I AM. My peace I
give you My child. Fear not in the coming days ahead for you have
been counted and claimed as one of mine. I love you so.
Bill Evans

Posted: 12/10/2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Hey Jeff, I Dont know anything, but I am different,Started
praying the third watch, and operating out of a place of
reigning with Christ, He is teaching those who will obey,
how to love, and how to war in the heavenlys. Bless you
bro

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/10/2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Bill the time for ground warfare is over Jason upton
puts it well in his song FLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xge_7xBQxs

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/10/2013 at 2:02pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/10/2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Absolutely Hallelujah Amen to this post & replies...we are warring as 'golden eagle saints', moving in the power of God Almighty through which no foe can withstand...We cannot be defeated..Glory to God \o/ TY for "VICTORY IN JESUS" Abba Father \o/ Love you ALL

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/11/2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Ok I guess I am first. This is what happened To me.I was
lifted up through and above 24 levels of heaven into
what The Lord told me was in his bossom but the people I
encountered were as they had died testifying Jesus some
cut some burned and even body parts missing. What is
amazing was their overwhelming joy and peace.it reminded
me of the verse I saw the lamb as he was slain. The Lord
told me their ministeries had not ended but were taken to
a higher level of intercession and praise.they encouraged
me to be unafraid and to testify Jesus with all my heart
and strength even to those that were Obstinent. I am
still there somehow locked in but my heart seems to feel
broken in this place ?! <<
<
=
=
>
>>

Show Commentary
Add parallel
Psalm 13
King James Version (KJV)
13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how
long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul," having
sorrow in my heart daily"? how long shall mine enemy be
exalted over me?

3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes,
lest I sleep the sleep of death;

4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and
those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; "my heart shall
rejoice in thy salvation".

6 "I will sing unto the Lord", because he hath dealt
bountifully with me.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/12/2013 at 5:06am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/11/2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

That is AWESOME! Praise GOD!!!!!

Revelation 3:10

Tell us more of what you see and experience; thank you, so truly awesome, God is so GOOD!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/11/2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The last place I remember like This was called Michaels
domain and the key to residing there was the
understanding OF His loving kindness endures forever And
the launching pad to these places came through pure
charity. Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken the book,
the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down
before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and
golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of
saints. <<

Psalm 13
King James Version (KJV)
13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how
long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow
in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted
over me?

3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes,
lest I sleep the sleep of death;

4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and
those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.

5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall
"rejoice in thy salvation".

6 "I will sing unto the Lord", because he hath dealt
bountifully with me.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/12/2013 at 5:02am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version