Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WALK WITH ME Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/13/2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

There are some that seek my face for compliance , there are some that seek my face for answers and there are some that seek my face for the residual but I AM omnipresent for I reside in my holy temples that have welcomed me in .

So know in your seeking I AM already there,

There truly is no reason for you to worry or care,

And as you "walk with me" it is then you begin to,

Receive all understanding for we are "one"and  I become you,

Your life has been surrendered completely as one sacrifice "whole",

Nothing else matters and I become your Shadow,

I have become your being and breath,

So let's get started and allow me to pass your test,

For just as Enoch departed he entered into me,

How can two walk together unless they agree?!

Galatians 2:20

English Standard Version (ESV)

20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Romans 6:6

We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.

Romans 8:36-37

English Standard Version (ESV)

36 As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
    we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

Acts 5:12-16

Acts 5:12-16

New International Version (NIV)

The Apostles Heal Many

12 The apostles performed many signs and wonders among the people. And all the believers used to meet together in Solomon’s Colonnade. 13 No one else dared join them, even though they were highly regarded by the people. 14 Nevertheless, more and more men and women believed in the Lord and were added to their number. 15 As a result, people brought the sick into the streets and laid them on beds and mats so that at least Peter’s shadow might fall on some of them as he passed by. 16 Crowds gathered also from the towns around Jerusalem, bringing their sick and those tormented by impure spirits, and all of them were healed.

Amos 3:3

Do two walk together except they make an appointment and have agreed?

Acts 17:28

Amplified Bible (AMP)

28 For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/13/2013 at 1:03pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amos 3:3

Do two walk together except they make an appointment and have agreed?

Acts 17:28

King James Version (KJV)

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

This part;

"So let's get started and allow me to pass your test,"

Yesterday I was under such an extreme onslaught from the enemy, it came in waves and during the "wave" I couldn't even remember scripture, all I could do was cry to Jesus to help me and fight for me. There were 3 waves and the Lord "passed the test" for me each time. Thank God for His mercy and grace; His loving kindness towards us; He truly is our Warrior King!

I believe when the Lord asked you to pray for Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu that it was in preparation for this time of testing of His people. Everyone is going to have to make a choice who they will trust. I believe the time is now and everyone needs to check their hearts and make sure they are right with the Lord. This test is not like the daily dying to the flesh, this came through the five physical senses and in the mind and it was extreme, it was an onslaught, literally; But our God is Greater than anything that comes against us!!

Lord, have mercy on your people and help them all to "pass the test".

The Lord showed me this is the sifting process, those that truly love the Lord and those who say they love the Lord but their hearts are far from Him.

I say again, it is not too late, if we ask the Lord to search our hearts and repent, we may yet enter in and the Lord will pass the test for us.

In His Unfailing Love for all

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Sorry, I just want to add that on the 11th, very early in the morning, I heard a warning siren 3 times in the spirit. Then during the day the Lord was giving me revelations of His words and He ministered to me and then on the 12th the test came. He did prepare me, even though I wasn't aware of it at the time.

God is good, all the time.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Well Sherry ,I got hit on the 11th and also received a warning and by 9 am it hit but through humility God dealt with them as he did with Korah and even took one person off their feet so they could not walk ?! The Father means it "touch not my anointed " or suffer the consequences as Korah and the 250 priests !

Korah, one of the rich leaders of the Levites, and a cousin of Moses and Aaron, felt that he had been slighted and overlooked in the distribution of the highest priestly honors and leadership. He envied Moses and Aaron, and also his cousin Elzaphan, who had been put in charge of the Levites, after Aaron's family had become elevated to the rank of Kohanim (Priests). Realizing that despite his riches and influence he alone could do very little to shake the people's faith and confidence in Moses and Aaron, Korah looked for associates in his campaign against them.

Korah went to the people of the tribe of Reuben, his neighbors in the camping order. Being daily in close contact with them, Korah easily swayed the opinions of their leaders and drew them into his conspiracy. Amongst the Reubenites were two men, Dathan and Abiram, who since their early days in Egypt had been trouble-makers and the ringleaders of disaffection and rebellion. They were the first to rally to the party of Korah, and they were his most eager agents among their tribesmen. Their experienced and clever campaigning, aided by Korah's riches, influence, and knowledge, induced as many as 250 respected leaders of the Jewish camp to join the rebellion. They now felt bold enough to go out into the open and speak up against Moses' leadership of the people. Adopting the mantle of piety and justice, and pretending to be a champion of his people, Korah accused Moses and Aaron of imposing their leadership upon the community. "You take too much upon yourselves, for the entire congregation are all holy, and the Lord is in their midst. So why do raise yourselves above the Lord's assembly?" said Korah (Numbers 16:3) and his men to Moses and Aaron.

Moses Admonishes the Rebels

When Moses heard of the public accusations made against him by members of the tribe of Levi and their associates, he prayed to G-d for guidance in his new tribulation. Then he addressed himself to Korah and his party, and told them to prepare themselves for the next day, when G-d would show whom He considered worthy to serve Him as priests. All the contestants were to take censers and offer incense before G-d. G-d would then show whether He approved of this act. Moses spoke to Korah privately and warned him against his lust for personal honor. "Is it not enough that the G-d of Israel has distinguished you from the congregation of Israel to draw you near to Him, to perform the service in the Tabernacle of the L-rd and to stand before the congregation to minister to them? " Moses said (Numbers 16:9). But his words fell on deaf ears.

Dathan's and Abiram's Spite

After his unsuccessful talk with Korah, Moses sent for Dathan and Abiram, ringleaders of the rebellion among the non-Levites. However, they replied with their usual arrogance (Numbers16:12-13): ""We will not go up. Is it not enough that you have brought us out of a land flowing with milk and honey to kill us in the desert, that you should also exercise authority over us? " Moses was deeply hurt by this venomous attack upon his leadership, and he prayed to G-d to expose the wickedness of these people before the entire congregation of Israel.

Punishment of the Rebels

The next morning Korah's associates appeared before the Tabernacle with censers, as Moses had told them to do. With them came the entire community whom Korah had called to witness the proceedings. Then G-d told Moses to order the children of Israel to separate themselves from Korah and his associates, and everything that belonged to them, for fear that they share the rebels' fate. Again Moses and the Elders approached Dathan and Abiram in a last minute effort to induce them to repent of their sin. However, it was in vain, and Moses ordered the rest of the people to depart from the tents of Dathan and Abiram. The people obeyed. Dathan and Abiram and their families stood in front of their tents, and in a defiant mood continued to abuse Moses.

Gravely, Moses told the children of Israel (Numbers 16:28): "With this you shall know that the Lord sent me to do all these deeds, for I did not devise them myself. If these men die as all men die and the fate of all men will be visited upon them, then the Lord has not sent me. But if the L-rd creates a creation, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them and all that is theirs, and they descend alive into the grave, you will know that these men have provoked the Lord." Hardly had Moses finished speaking, when the earth cleft asunder, and swallowed Korah and his associates with their families and belongings. They were buried alive and perished by a terrible death that made the people who stood nearby flee in terror. The next instant a fire from heaven devoured the 250 men who had dared to contest Aaron's priestly authority by offering incense.

The Budding Staff

The following day, some of the children of Israel complained that Moses and Aaron had caused the death of so many leading men, whereupon, G-d sent a plague which killed many thousands more of the rebels.

The authority of Aaron as High-priest was to be openly proved, so that his supremacy might forever be assured and recognized. Each tribe was commanded to bring one rod inscribed with its name; that of the tribe of Levi was to bear the name of Aaron. The rods were given to Moses, who took them into the Tabernacle. The tribe whose rod would blossom and bud was to be considered as especially elected and favored by G-d.

Moses did as G-d had ordered him. The next morning the priests entered the Sanctuary, and saw that Aaron's staff had budded and blossomed and yielded ripe almonds! Moses carried the rods out to the children of Israel, and each of the tribes took its rod. Everyone was now convinced of Aaron's right to the priesthood.

By the way Sherry do you have a website or blog ?

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

As soon as I read the first paragraph of your response, Revelation 3:9 came;

I have to tell you something, it's kinda funny, one time, a long time ago, the Lord used me at a church to confront the leadership about something they had done; then at the Thanksgiving service someone stood up and "wished" Korah's fate on "anyone" that stood against the ministry. The leadership was removed by God, I'm still here! lol

Sorry, no, I don't have a blog or website but I've been to yours; I had wanted to e-mail something to you but I couldn't find a way to contact you. This is my e-mail sherjon361@peoplepc.com if you ever have need of it.

That's really wild how the Lord dealt with your "test" Praise God He is so good! God bless you.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version