Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Scribal Watch Report for January 2014 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Deborah Taylor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/02/2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

January 2014 symbolizes the completion of one cycle of destruction, chaos, and confusion but the shaken has only begun and will continue throughout the New Year.  A new kingdom has come.  The dawning of a new day is here!  No more searching, the new has arrived! A flipping, shaking, and overturning of old wine skins will intensify in the coming months. I continue to see the number seven (the biblical number for completion).  God will complete and allow His people to complete a number of dated assignments. These assignments, if performed in this season, will have angelic assistance for all who seek and cry out to God for help.  Don't miss this window of time!

Open Wisdom.  There will be an outpouring of wisdom for those with "ears to hear."  Wisdom will be everywhere.  Opportunities will open and creative ideas will flow during this season of open wisdom. 

Uprooting of Old Leadership Structures.  "I will begin to remove the priestly garments from those who are unable to carry the next generation into the new season," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "I will uproot and remove old leadership structures who have proven to be ineffective and ungodly.   I will shake, shake, shake the White House," says the Spirit of the LORD, "and great affliction will come on governmental officials who underhandedly commit abomination in the dark.  What is done in the dark will be exposed in the light," says the Spirit of the LORD, "and My word will not return void!"

Increased Exposure of Eli's Sons.  Eli was a priest in the household of God and his sons took advantage of the women under Eli's care.  Those called to shepherd will be brought under greater accountability in 2014.  Exposure is coming and the neck of Eli will be broken for not holding his sons (and daughters) responsible for sins against those assigned to them.  Do not be surprised by those who are exposed.

Restructured Landscapes.  A global restructuring of the land will intensify in the coming months.  Remain prayerful during the months of January, February, and March.  April will bring a brief reprieve followed by a harsh shaking during the months of May, June, and July.  "I AM rooting out ungodly structures," says the Spirit of the LORD.  "Many of those structures have been embedded for centuries but I will dig deep and uncover numerous ingrained roots." 

Persecution of the Righteous.  I saw an increase in the persecution of the righteous as the wicked become agitated and disturbed by things coming on the earth.  Wicked people will shift the blame of personal sins on the righteous BUT GOD will vindicate.  There is also a wave of persecution coming from religious spirits inside the church.  These are those who claim to know Him but only know Him intellectually and not intimately.  Stand strong in the midst of persecution.  Righteousness will prevail.

Fresh Release of Burden Bearers.  A new wave of intercessory prayer will take place in America.  There will be small groups of powerful prayer warriors positioned in various places across the nation.  They will intercede for the nation and serve as beacons of light in the midst of great darkness and increased distress.  God will grant His favor and peace over those assigned to lead these groups for they will pray prophetically the heart of Father in this hour.  These small groups will carry great authority in the heavens. God is calling many to "hide" in the secret place.  Designate a time each day to "hide" yourself in prayer.  A new level of strength is needed in the coming days that can only be attained in prayer!

Prayer Points:

Continue to pray for America.  I saw a swirling cloud of smoke appear from the ground and spread slowly across the land. This cloud started off as white fog and grew black as it began in the west and moved eastward.  I saw many weeping in the midst of shaken lives and homes but they continue to push God aside and are not crying out to God for help!  Seek God while He may be found and He will hear you in a day of trouble.

Pray for China and Russia.  World leaders from these nations are waiting for an opportune time to invade America.  When the invasion happens it will be according to God's will and not the schemes of these leaders.  There will be a secret meeting between these two countries as each desires to overtake the land for themselves BUT GOD will allow a remnant from inside of America to keep the plans of the enemy at bay and from taking root prematurely.  Watch and pray!

Pray for those in need of health care.  Pray for natural health remedies to become available.  Many clinics, health care facilities, and pharmacies are taking form and positioning strategically across the land to assist in the depopulation process.  Seek God on how to stay healthy.  Ask Him to raise up Godly health professionals who can deploy natural remedies to healthy eating and living.

REPRINT FROM LAST MONTH (I sense this is still needed in the coming days)... There is a silent storm brewing in the heavens.  Those who know Him MUST strengthen themselves in the word so they can help the faint and brokenhearted.  Many hearts will fail as they look at the things coming to the earth but tell them, "I AM coming soon!"  Tell them, "I love them!"  Tell the, "I AM real!"  Let them know that I do not and have not changed!  I do not sway with the blowing of the winds! I AM not moved by the ways of humankind. Tell them to "Repent!"  I do not smile in the face of sin!  I do not laugh at the was of man!  I do not align with the thoughts of humankind for My thoughts are higher than your thoughts!  You MUST trust that I AM who I say, I AM!  Do not lose heart!  Do not faint in times of trouble, "Look up!"  Be encouraged!  Strengthen your hands and push to finish strong! 

Restoring the Ancient Paths,

Deborah

Humbly released for prayerful discernment on December 31, 2013

© December 2013.  All Rights Reserved.
Scribal Watch is a monthly scribal report from The Writer’s Inkhorn

Reprints allowed in excerpt form if link to source (thewritersinkhorn.com) is added and the message is not altered.

Edited by Deborah Taylor on 01/04/2014 at 4:04pm

Sarah Ann Dees

Posted: 01/02/2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged Quote Sarah Ann Dees

Thank you. I keep hearing, be strong, prepare, be stout hearted, do not
be afraid. I mostly hear be strong and prepare.

Deborah Taylor

Posted: 01/02/2014 at 8:27pm | IP Logged Quote Deborah Taylor

Yes, Sarah!  You are hearing correctly.  Now is the time to be strong and prepare.  Seek God for how He desires you to prepare in this hour. 

Many blessings to you in 2014.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version