Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Holy Spirit Coming in Power Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Rockey Jackson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/21/2014 at 6:29pm | IP Logged Quote Rockey Jackson

Some time ago, my wife had a dream that she was at my mother's funeral and the Holy Spirit came in Power. My mother passed away last Wednesday and her funeral was yesterday, January 20, 2014. Not surprising, the dream was not literally fulfilled. We did not know it until later in the day, but my mother's funeral was on the 20th anniversary of Randy Clark's first message at the Toronto Airport Vineyard. My son called us early in the evening and urged us to tune in to the 20th Anniversary Conference that was just starting at TACF. What was said last night by John Arnott, Randy Clark, and several others who shared, makes me wonder if the dream means that my mother's funeral would be at the time of a new wave of the Holy Spirit coming in power. It makes me think, "Could this be a God thing?"
View Rockey Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Rockey Jackson
Barbara Davis

Posted: 01/21/2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged Quote Barbara Davis

Blessings Brother Jackson!

I Believe that God was preparing you, that He was taking your mom Home. This is the season of the Winds of change, What exactly was said, last night, at this conference Sometimes God gives a vision, that could revel to you, Something taking place in the super natural, Before my youngest son was murder, I had been given a vision, about my son, that this person saw fire surrounding Him, I didn't know what that was except He was telling me my son life was in danger!, but I couldn't reach him, I tried to get a hold of His, lawyer, and courts, no one would return, my calls, I knew something was wrong, but couldn't get anyone to listen to me! But really the whole vision God was using others in my life to show them this vision, For me to prepare me for that something terrible was going to take place. Was this a God thing? Yes it was He was trying to tell me to surrender my son back to Him, 6 hrs.' before His death, I was told that it was urgent that I give Gary my son to God! I didn't know what this person, was talking about. then she repeated her self again, it urgent you release Gary back to God. so I said I don't know how, then she showed me how to give my son back to God! I did it and then I had this peace came over me! then I got a call on June 2 6 hrs. after I had released my son back to God, He had been murdered but What the devil meant to take Him out! God said no satan He's soul is mind, He's going home with Me. I can't comprehend it or even understand it, but I do Know God's Hand was in it. and my son is with Jesus. After my son had been gone six months, I was sitting with my friend Duane, and I was sharing how much I miss my son, how much I wanted to see Him, next thing I know He said there was an huge Angel standing behind me, and getting ready to put His arms on my shoulders, then next thing I knew I'm in Heaven walking and talking with my son and also Jesus! I was in AWE! my Son I saw was wrapped in the Father's LOVE, so Beautiful I was with Him in the Father's heart and talk with him! I'm not sure why I got this message from you! I believe it was a God thing! Be at peace and know your mom is with her King! I'm not why I was led to share this with you,
Blessings Jackson!

Rockey Jackson

Posted: 01/22/2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged Quote Rockey Jackson

Thank you for the encouragement and your words of testimony Barbara.
View Rockey Jackson's Profile Search for other posts by Rockey Jackson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version