Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A steady hand in the changing winds: A word and a vision! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Blessings to all of you the family of God. While I am here in my time with the Lord, I heard a word from him, got understanding and then I had a vision. It is the second part of the winds of directional change like an added peace we need to know what the Lord desires so we can cooperate with Him. I pray the Lord will testify of this to your spirit. Amen.

My Beloveds,

Do not be afraid of the changing winds. Don't be afraid of the swiftness that comes to blow you from place to place by my spirit, my steady hand shall guide you.

It is one of the purposes of the changing winds. In them, you will learn a closeness with me like never before and know my steady hand is behind you, around you, and over you to help you navigate through the winds of change.

The winds must come even more rapidly. A new month is upon you, and you need to expect the winds to increase exponentially. But the more the winds of change come to your life, the more aware of my steady hand guiding you through each change the winds bring.

It is imperative that you understand the moving of my wind and the steadiness of my hand for with my hand and the blowing of my wind you are becoming a wheel within a wheel as my servant Ezekiel saw.

You are becoming a people so sensitive to my moving and working that I can accomplish much more in a little time than all I have been able to accomplish in my people up to this day.

This is the day I have so waited for, that we would be one. Even as the Father is in me and I in Him, that they and we shall be one. My prayer is being fulfilled as we speak.

Those of you that will embrace the drastic and sudden changes will receive the understanding of my steady hand that is guiding you in all these things. You will not be afraid of the changes or back down when people confront you as "being out there" when in fact you are living a life full of my Holy Spirit.

Don't be concerned by the "words of men" but be concentrated fully at my steady hand that will guide you through every wind of change that is about to come your way.

Some of you will experience much more changes than others. Some of you will only feel a little bit of the winds of change. Do not compare yourself with one another. I know exactly what I am doing with each of you. Some of you are being prepared for 5 talents worth and some for 2, but it doesn't matter whether you have 2 or 5, just reproduce what I intend to the measure I give each of you.

The sudden changes of the winds direction is sent to you to bring this 'divine reproduction of my Holy seed in you. It is to quicken and hasten the work in you that must be done so my wheel is ready to move on a sudden notice.

I will lift you up on Earth as the living creatures are lifted up in heaven. Where ever the living creatures move in heaven so does the wheel on earth move with it. This is heart of my prayer, Pray Our Father who are in heaven,  hallowed be thy name, THY KINGDOM COME, THE WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is heaven.

As you surrender to the abrupt changes that come by the wind, you will sense my hand upon you, my favor with you, my protection with you and my angelic host around you so you will not be afraid and turn back.

My steadying hand will comfort you, empower you and enable you to go where you never thought you could tread. It will cause you to say and do things beyond any natural or charismatic gift you have. It will cause the kingdom of heaven to be seen on earth as it is heaven.

What is done in heaven will be loosed on earth as you blow with the winds of change and understand my hand that is moving you and steadying you for this to occur. What is bound in heaven will be bound at the sudden changes of my wind in your life and you will understand how my steady hand is protecting you from all the power of the enemy just as I promised you.

My steady hand will cause you to see me, and know me and understand my ways like never before. It will produce a unity between us and each other like never seen before since the book of Acts. My steady hand will help you navigate through the wind to every destination stop I have for you. Whether that be an eternal work in your heart or an external work of my hand to reach others.

Start looking for me as the changes come. Remember to start seeking my hand that I will firmly place around you. I am going to make that tangible and real to those who will dare believe that I will do this. I will make myself know in new ways to those who will grasp my hand and trust me to guide them through all the changing winds that come.

You are a chosen generation and a royal priesthood, and my hand being put around you will release your royalty into existence through the changes the winds bring. My royalty is my cherishing of you, loving you and regarding you as the Apple of my eye.

Will you look for my hand to come and be around you in the changing winds? Will you trust me where you can't see and things don't make sense? It is here if you will turn you eyes upon me in the midst of these changes that go against human reason, you will find my steady hand. A peace shall come upon you like never before.

It is here, I will grip you and you will grip me. It is here, you will understand my heartbeat and my movements. It is here, you will gain a deeper understanding of the moving of my Spirit upon the earth.

Not everyone will allow me to do this in them. Not everyone will be patient enough to let me finish them in the winds directional changes, but those who will, will receive an overcoming life of the kingdom of God and will be able to rule and reign with me forever and ever.

Do you want this my beloved ones? Do you want my steady hand to hold you, protect you, and guide you through the blowing of the winds. This is a new place of intimacy with you and I that few have ever known. This is a new place of oneness of me in you and you in me as you allow my hand to steady your heart, your spirit, your mind and emotions.

It is here our true love trust relationship will grow strong and you will trust me like never before as I bring forth the possible from the impossible. This is the place I will reveal my glory as my hand comes around you and surrounds you and over you for my guidance, love and direction.

I allowed Moses to see my Glory. He saw my goodness go after me and Glory revealed. You will see my Glory even fuller as I grip you and wrap my steady hand upon you, you will witness the manifestations of the Sons of God in my Glory. I have completed what I started and now is the time to manifest it on the Earth as the Father desire.

Thy kingdom come, they will be done on Earth as it is heaven. Not my will, but thine will be done oh God.

Get ready, get positioned in our heart for the wind to come and blow you in places you may not want to go, or to say and do things you don't want to do, but step up and do it, i am with you says the Lord.

My hand shall steady your steps. It will steady your heart, mind, will and emotions. It will steady your walk to the point you no longer see the wind changing and directional changes as you do now, but they will be part of you and you will just blow with the wind as the Holy Spirit desires no turning back, no turning back.

The wind of directional change has come and it has increased. February you will see an acceleration of these changes in your life if you will yield to it, for in every change is my steady hand to watch over you, provide for you, remove the obstacles in your way and cause your enemies to be defeated before your face.

Will you come with me? Will you come into the blowing of my wind so I may complete you as I desire? My steady hand is now being manifest to you and in you and my perfect love will cast out all your fear as you learn to blow with my winds of change. Selah.

A vision in this prophetic word:

As the Lord spoke this word to me, I saw the winds of change coming and blowing over people. Many were shaken by the wind and began to retreat as Israel did when the Lord came down the mountain to speak with them face to face.

I would say 75% fled because of the HOLINESS OF GOD in the wind and the great expectation each breeze brought, but those who stayed, I saw a mighty arm come out of heaven, or the arm of the Lord. His arm came until his hand wrapped completely around those who stood and didn't retreat. His arm protected them from the force of the wind. His fingers wrapped around them with the fiercest tightest grip you could ever imagine.

They were kept safe from the brunt of the wind and were able to go where the Lord intended with the wind was blowing them. These were safe in His hands and the winds were not able to overwhelm them, but the work God wanted to do in them and the place he desired them to be was completed.

As the Lord lifted them up in His hand, I could see a divine placement of God from heaven on the earth. That is when I saw the making a wheel within a wheel. The purpose of these directional abrupt training is the forming of that wheel Ezekiel saw and manifesting in reality on the earth. These 25% will be that wheel within a wheel and will be moving exactly like heaven moves on the earth as the Spirit moves.

It was like the Lord was showing me, that in his hand we become that wheel within a wheel, and it is Him that will be with us in the "changing winds" and we can freely trust Him knowing this is His hand to steady us to become and do all he has desired us to do.

When the winds became stronger in the vision I was able to see His biceps. The stronger the wind the more muscle I saw of his biceps. They were so strong I could see the veins in them, and yet those in his hand were not even aware at the strength of the wind changes after they noticed his hand.

The key was for them to notice his hand coming to steady them. I knew if they looked to him they would see him and his hand and that would steady them until they were completely aware of His hand wrapped firmly around them. Then they no longer noticed the wind but were now able to move every time he moved with joy and love in their heart. They no longer needed to now why and how, but moved just like the living creature in heaven moved and the two were truly one.

By the end of the vision it was hurricane 5 force winds, but the hand of the lord and those in it was so strong they were able to go all over the earth, and this is where I saw the fullness of the power of his muscles in his biceps. The only thing I could relate to was the cartoon Popeye. Every time he ate Spinach his muscles got bigger. Every time we noticed His hand and the winds increased his biceps got bigger and bigger to fully bring us to our destination.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 01/29/2014 at 5:06pm

Henry Falcone

Posted: 01/29/2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Bethany,

I think God is making it become plain so we can cooperate with his work. Amen! I too and beginning to see and understand it, and we must continue to seek His face for my light and understanding.

Blessings to you and your family.

Brenda Teal

Posted: 01/30/2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thank you Henry for posting this.It explains so much, and much is confirmed.  I have read your word several times about The winds of change.

God Bless you

Edited by Brenda Teal on 01/30/2014 at 2:02pm

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 01/30/2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Henry,

The word for February by Phyllis Ford confirms your word and your word confirms hers. (smile)

I appreciate the way the Lord communicates His Sovereignty and the result of our knowing He is in control and holds us in His hand. Our FAITH GROWS! Our Faith in HIS ABILITY to Hold us and change us and move us where He desires.

You said "Then they no longer noticed the wind but were now able to move every time he moved with joy and love in their heart. They no longer needed to now why and how, but moved just like the living creature in heaven moved and the two were truly one."

Resting in HIM; AWESOME.

Thank you for posting this word

God bless you

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Henry Falcone

Posted: 01/30/2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Blessing Sherry, let every word be established out of the mouths of two or more witnesses.

Erica Johnson

Posted: 01/31/2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Erica Johnson

Sooo ready for change and I loved this

God Bless You Henry!

Edited by Erica Johnson on 01/31/2014 at 4:55pm
View Erica Johnson's Profile Search for other posts by Erica Johnson
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/06/2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

re-up
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/10/2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Henry,

The Lord keeps bringing these words to mind; they are words for the hour.

God bless you

Henry Falcone

Posted: 02/11/2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Sherry, I believe they are a very present word of the Lord, that the Lord may want us to continue to chew and get in our spirits, so thank you for your obedience to re-up it.

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/11/2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Henry,

God bless you and yours.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version