OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Loaf of Bread - Mary Clark Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/30/2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. 
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

A Loaf of Bread

January 29, 2014

In a vision, I saw Someone slicing a loaf of wheat bread. Each slice has a quarter-sized hole in the middle of the slice. Why did You show this to me, dear Lord?

I want to make a point today about the lives that My children lead. I want you to know that something is sorely lacking in your walk. I want to fix you. I want to give you hope. Stop listening to the voice of the enemy and listen to Me. Listen to My still small voice. I will help you in your walk. I want to help you, beloved. I want to assist you in your journey. So be of good cheer! The Almighty has made a way to fill in that hole that is in your heart with more of His presence. I want to show you the way to travel. You will experience much joy in your travels, if you will listen to Me and follow My instructions, but if you persist in following the enemy’s direction and discouraging words, that hole in your heart will remain void. You will not find peace. You will be lacking the very wonder of My sweet presence.

I am calling to My dear children and asking that you follow the promptings of My voice. My direction will give you much hope. The enemy’s words will only bring you discouragement. He will bring no satisfaction to your heart. I will fill that void. You will know true heart peace. Follow Me. Attune your ear to Me; I will make a way into that place of peace and hope. I will fill that void in your heart and bring a new joy in your heart, a bubbling joy that you have yet to experience.

The time is right. Follow Me. Listen to Me. Attune your ear to Me and turn the enemy off. His words bring only a disruption to the process that I am bringing about for you. His words give you only a sadness of heart. I am your God. You are My dear child, and what I want for you the world can never give. What I want for you the world doesn’t even offer. So follow My lead and know true heart peace. Let Me fill that void in your heart. Let Me offer the true gift of hope that is lacking in your life.

I am your God of hope. Your destiny is sure in Me. Your destiny has been planned by Me from the beginning. Don’t get waylaid. Don’t get off track, but follow Me into that new place that I have prepared for you, into that place of peace and hope that will give you all for which your heart yearns, all for which your Beloved longs for you to have!!!

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version