Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "The Faith of a Mustartd Seed, Feb. 22" [ANGELIC ENCOUNTER] Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/22/2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's Love Letters...

Copied from Christ's Love Letters by Christine Williams under the same Title and date.  You can see this book at:
Christ's Love Letters: A Daily Devotional (365 days) with Bible Study

"The Faith of a Mustard Seed"
(February 22)

Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
(Ephesians 6:10-13)

This morning as I was speaking with Jesus, He said, “Sit quietly and listen.”  He told me that satan, the spirit, was standing by my kitchen sink.  He then said, “Say exactly what I tell you to say.”  Jesus continued, “Keep your head bowed and down. I do not want him to realize that you know that he is standing there.  He is watching you. 

Stand up and face him when I say to.  Extend your right arm with the palm of your hand turned up and outward. You will say, ‘Satan move.  You are blocking My Light. Your dark shadows block My Light, saith the Lord.’”  Satan left immediately as Jesus spoke His Words through me.

Jesus then said to me, “My Beloved, read Me and My heart within you daily.  Be blessed as I fill you with Me: My Love, Patience, and Endurance.  I am all these within you, Amen.   

Trust Me — you have in a new way this morning.  My Light, My Brilliance, shines fully in you and through you.  Christ is your King, Amen.  Great boldness and determination have come upon you and victory is yours as of this morning, My Love. 

Now, you will see the enemy move from his camp where he has been stationed before you.  He continually blocked each move that we made together.  You stood nose to nose this morning.  He has moved backward and aside for Me — within you.  It was your determination to move him that was in one accord with Me, your Lord; and that caused him to move.  He once again saw Me within you.  Your determination to stand against him was in one accord with Me, and this caused him to see Me and move aside.” 

“Thank you,” saith your Lord Christ Jesus Amen.  “With the faith of a mustard seed a mountain has been moved, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

(Matthew 17:19-21)
Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it [demon, (satan)] out?” So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.”

[Note: I never realized before this day that the "mountain(s)" are fallen angelic demonic spirits.]   In Christ's Love and protection, Chris Williams  Christ's Love Letters: A Daily Devotional (Extraordinaire :-)

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/26/2014 at 5:30pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 02/22/2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

[It was your determination to move him that was in one accord with Me, your Lord; and that caused him to move.  He once again saw Me within you.  Your determination to stand against him was in one accord with Me, and this caused him to see Me and move aside.”]

Awesome, Chris! To be in ONE accord with Jesus Christ! Awesome!

Thank you for posting this, it gives us a deeper understanding of the "ways" of the Lord.

God bless you! 

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 02/23/2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sher, thank you for your post.  Your words truly edify a very tired spirit tonight - mine.  Before I read this tonight I was feeling as though His Word through me was not being heard or seen.  His letters all these years have been written not only for me but for all of His Children, and I am so grateful for that.  These incidents were written into this book, Christ's Love Letters, so that Jesus could prepare us, His Children, with the reality of the spiritual realm.  He wants us all to hear His voice and be protected from His enemies.  He wants us all to be aware that "He who is in us is far grater than any one or thing in the world that comes against us."

I am so grateful to God for sharing this particular letter with all who read it.  I understand that He showed me this incident, and then had me write it down so that we all will realize God's power available within us and through us; and, as you say, better know His ways.  I'm blessed to see that you too understand why He documented this for us.

It is so important to know what to do when God's enemy shows up.  We must all learn to listen and let God/Christ/Spirit lead us into the victorious battle before us.  We want to listen and begin to hear His voice tell us how to move the enemy AND move against the enemy.   

Again, thank you so much for your words of edification and great hope for all of God's people, Amen.  Lord we love you so much - we have nothing to fear.  Thank you, Beloved, for your comments tonight and always.  Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 02/23/2014 at 6:49pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
ANNABETH Martin

Posted: 02/23/2014 at 7:01pm | IP Logged Quote ANNABETH Martin

Please know that I truly value your words Chris and I look forward to reading them each day! They are always full of confirmation or revelation and always a blessing!

Chris Williams

Posted: 02/24/2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Annabeth, my sister in Christ.  Thank you for letting meknow that you read Christ's words through me.  It makes all the difference in the world.  Believe me.I appreciate you letting me know.  If you would ever like to join us on the weekly subscription list and receive a Love Letter one time a week, please let me know by writing me at chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com

Again, Annabeth, thank you so much for your comments and love.  Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version