OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy 2014 by Damon Stuart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/01/2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Prophecy 2014

Damon Stuart

Prophetic Word (Wednesday, February 19, 2014) - Since the beginning of 2014 our Pastor at church has been doing a series on The Holy Spirit every Wednesday night. The primary focus is on the gifts of the Spirit and how they are important and vital for every believer to have and how to operate in the gifts that the Holy Spirit gives each person.

Tonight after an awesome time of worship the focus was to pray for other people’s needs and then wait on the Holy Spirit to begin speaking to you…learning to listen besides just talking. As we prayed and waited on the Lord, the Holy Spirit started speaking to me and showing me something that was for the church body. Here is what took place:

As I was sat there in my seat, the Lord began to show me many people who were wearing winter coats that were all bright but in different colors. As I looked closer to understand the winter coats than began to fade into light summer garments but were still bright and colorful. I asked the Lord what does this mean and He began to speak to my heart that the hard season that many of my people have been in is about to change.

While many have been clothed in my beauty and glory the weight of the journey has been heavy but now I’m about to lift that off of my people and they will began to wear the lighter garments they were ordained to wear to begin with. The Lord said that as my people worship me by releasing everything they are carrying I will place upon them a new garment of praise! This garment is full of my power, my presence and my glory and it’s going to turn the church into the bride I’m preparing her to be!

The Lord said that this will be like or similar to when He poured out the Holy Spirit on those who waited, prayed and worshiped in the upper room in the book of Acts. As the Spirit was poured out on the 120 (Acts 2) a sound came that changed everything from that moment in time and He’s about to do it again but in way that will amaze the world and His church. It will be holy and no man can or will be able to take credit for the miracles that are taking place now and will increase even more.

The Lord said that it’s not so I can just empower my people but so they will be so filled with my Holy Spirit that as they go out like Peter and John did in Acts 3, miracles will take place outside the walls of the church building. The Lord said I want to use my sons and daughters to show the world that my son Jesus is not only alive but He came to save all who would come to Him because He loves them so much and desires to see everyone set free and healed.

This is your season for putting on the garments of praise which will release His presence into your life and into the life of others that you will encounter for the kingdom – Hallelujah!

Blessings, Damon Stuart www.damonstuart.com
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version