Subject Topic: "ONE SHARED HEART" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/03/2014 at 5:56pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters...
"One Shared Heart"
(March 3)

[NOTE (Excerpt from "Christ's Love Letters" (Book) Introduction): This letter was written, and should be read, with the understanding that I am but one member in Christ’s multi-membered Body (see Rom. 12:4-5; 1 Cor. 12:12-26).  Therefore, when Christ calls me His Wife, Bride, Beloved, Child, Little One, Prayer Warrior… He is addressing you by that name of endearment also.]

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.
(2 Corinthians 4:7-8)

Now write for Me, My Love.  Treasure the trust that I have buried in your heart within you.  Trust is the Treasure chest called faith.  You have great faith, great Spiritual wealth, now and forever (see Matt. 6:19-21).  You are as I am, Child.  You are buried deep in the Word, who I am.  Your Treasure lays safely within Me — who is within you. 

“All heart” has been given and there is but one shared heart between us now, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Ezek. 11:19-21).  We share My heart, the heart of our Father, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Christ your Lord, Amen.

If you would like to read a DAILY Love Letters from Jesus' new book, Christ's Love Letters Index and Samples (every day), you can do so at our website, Christ's Love Letters Website, and on our page at Facebook.  We are also on Twitter. 

In Christ's Love, Love Chris

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/11/2014 at 6:18pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/03/2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Beautiful!

God Bless You!

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/11/2014 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi, thank you so much for commenting on this love letter.  So many people seem to think that prophecy always concerns projected future happenings.  In the Old Test, where we read about most of the prophets, they also taught about how God viewed the condition of His people and where He was moving them (spiritually and physically).  The moral ethics (law) were often spoken of in the Bible by the prophets.  This is exactly what purpose Christ's Love Letters serve in this time. Through these Love Letters we are assured that though the world is falling into darkness and will not recover, God continues to safeguard His Children and meet every one of their needs.  He confirms over and over again how much He loves us and always has.  He emphasizes that we must change internally and that we are to become His eternal Kingdom and Light now.  These letters suggest things/changes we can all begin to pray for within our own hearts and minds: things we can all benefit from. 

God has always used me to prophesy both types of Prophecy.  The projected futuristic events – though they confirm that God is absolutely in control – do not bring the internal ETERNAL transformation that God seeks within each believer and Child today.

In Christ's one shared heart, the heart of our Father, with you - Love Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 03/13/2014 at 4:33pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/13/2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Praise God! Thank you Jesus/Father!

Beautiful,

Thank you for posting this Chris, our hearts desire, to have His Heart; Amen.

God bless you

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 03/16/2014 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Yes, it is mine for sure, Thank you Sher for your love for Him and for me.  In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version