OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Son of The Father’s House Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Son of The Father's House
a prophetic dream by dee barnes

The Lord came to me as the SON of the Father’s house; a seed sower, husbandman, and harvester. He handed me two shear-cut, slated rocks, to play in a music machine that was in the style of a CD player. These rocks were sharp, jagged, and raw edged, around the outside; but, polished, and beautifully ingrained, on the inside. They looked like deeply embedded marbled streams of water, with white swirls, taking on the appearance of white water rapids, pouring through mossy green embankments.

I looked at the music machine asking the Lord, “Can we play Here Comes the Son?” He kept looking at the slated rocks and said, “I have these, I’ve had them all this time, will you hear them?” I said,”Lord wait, I’ll go tell them you’re here” though He wanted me to stay, He relented, and let me go.

I went into a back room where there, apparently, was a sixties slumber party of teenage girls just waking up. I told them who had showed up, wanting us to listen to the music stored on these sliced and polished stone discs. They screamed the same way they did with the Beatles, and they started to get dressed.

I ran out to spend more time with him, again, asking to hear the song, Here Comes the Son. Again, he almost seemed slightly disappointed, he looked at the slated rocks in his hands. I felt moved for him, because he wanted so much to share these songs with me. I remembered the scripture … If these don’t then- the rocks will CRY out.

I went back to hurry the girls, each time they were curling their hair, and primping, I pleaded to them please hurry, just come as you are, he is waiting, he has music He wants to show you, still they kept primping, each time I checked on them they were moving a little slower. Each time I left him alone he would hardly let me go. Finally, they became distracted and was doing other things the last I saw them, I spent the rest of the time left, with HIM.

I was in my t-shirt and sweats, my hair was undone. None of that mattered to him as his eyes never looked away from mine. He looked a little forlorn because of the absence of the others but His joy that I was there never dimmed. HE TOLD me something about a famous song writer I never knew. When I woke up I researched it, and it was true, in the beginning his songs, lesser known, was about Yeshuah. Sadly, his music, rejected by the church so many years ago, did not end where it began in the era of His fame.

What is this from heaven?

What more to be discovered? What sounds, and songs are etched in the stones that are about to cry out? The Lord did not want to sing, “Here Comes The Son” though the melody was catchy, fun and sunny- a good thought for a rainy day, still it shadows in this one truth we cannot miss. In order to worship God in SPIRIT and in TRUTH we need to comprehend Jesus Christ IS Come, and through him and by Him we enter the throne room of GRACE where by we obtain MERCY in times of need. Similarly, worship is not past, nor future, it is BEING, WHOLE HEARTILY, present with HIM in HIS presence. No preparation apart from him will lead us to Him. Grace has made the way, we can boldly enter in. No new song, comes from with out, rather it comes from with in the presence of God. He is the author and the finisher of our faith. The Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. The Sower and the Harvester is the SON OF The FATHERS house.

The one who was, and is, and is to come!

for much more on this article that includes

the prophetic word on the coming Sound of Heaven, go to

Son of The Father's House

newinepouring.com

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/08/2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

"He handed me two shear-cut, slated rocks, to play in a music machine that was in the style of a CD player. These rocks were sharp, jagged, and raw edged, around the outside; but, polished, and beautifully ingrained, on the inside. They looked like deeply embedded marbled streams of water, with white swirls, taking on the appearance of white water rapids, pouring through mossy green embankments."
This was just precious in my spirit, because it spoke to me just a bit differently. You know how He talks of His children being living stones...and these stones were rough on the outside, not polished, yet the inside was totally different. And He was wanting to play them on the player...to let their music come forth, but a different song was preferred. Sometimes God Has a word that He wants to speak forth and we are wanting our own choice of word, we have our own preference.
The inner part of the stone was water-washed with mossy green embankments. It spoke to me of the deep waters in the spirit yet the green pastures that He leads us into. It just spoke slightly differently in my heart. You know how sometimes a word will speak differently to different people. But at times God's words have layers. And I understood your word, but I also heard the other word like a soft sweet whisper on my heart and it was precious to me. I don't mean to change your word, I just wanted to show how your word was sweet to me in a different way (even though I also caught the somberness of the latter part and the hurt in God when He is wanting His children to come to enter into His Presence and they are finding reasons that "seem" important to delay coming.) So I did catch the prophetic word, but the little underlayer that was caught by my spirit was just tender and sweet to me.

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 04/08/2014 at 6:26pm
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 04/08/2014 at 6:37pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Hey Dee.  Enjoyed reading this word.  While reading this, it reminded me of something Dad said to me a while back.  He said He delights in the Maries and not so much in the Marthas.  The part of the girls trying to work to make themselves acceptable is the part that Martha represented in the bible but Mary was represented in your desire to just be with him.  This  communion is what brings Him joy.

I also saw a deeper message that Dad just wants us to come and HG (the Holy Ghost) will be the one who prepares us by making us ready and fit for the kingdom.  There is nothing we can do on our own accord to perpare ourselves but to submit to His call.  But many are working on their outter appearance through religious works while completely neglecting the inner man. This is what Dad called vanity and it makes us vain.  This message seems to be addressed to those who are still sleeping within the current religious sect still working the works that that system dictates.  They have no revelation of the kingdom age and the fact that things are very very different. 

Again thank you and bless you richly!

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Dee Barnes

Posted: 04/23/2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Kimberly and Quo, thank you for taking the time to share on this post- blessings to you in Christ.  -dee 

Dee Barnes

Posted: 04/23/2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Son of the Father's House

Be sure to get this prophecy in its full revelation- it
can be listened to on podcast, now. God bless-  dee

Son of the FATHER'S House is an audio reading of a prophetic dream describing WORSHIP, in the end times. Heaven's song and sounds will speak to the saints in a generation that will usher in a new world order and witness the fulfillment of bible prophecy, yet to be realized, that is utterly astounding. DEEP will call to the DEEP under the roar of heaven's decent. Is it possible that instruments never heard before are reserved for the days to come? As revolutionary as the electric guitar in its time? What ever it will be, it will wind up into a crescendo that will startle the nations- with a SHOUT, THE VOICE of an ARCHANGEL, and the trump of GOD. There is no where else to be, but at the throne of God, hilariously worshipping HIM, in these LAST DAYS!

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/24/2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Beautiful Dee.

Dee Barnes wrote:
Similarly, worship is not past, nor
future, it is BEING, WHOLE HEARTILY, present with HIM in
HIS presence. No preparation apart from him will lead us to
Him. Grace has made the way, we can boldly enter in. No new
song, comes from with out, rather it comes from with in the
presence of God. He is the author and the finisher of our
faith. The Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.
The Sower and the Harvester is the SON OF The FATHERS
house.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version