Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Beware of the "I go a fishing" mindset-Debra Lowe Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/11/2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/
daughterofz@ymail.com

4/4/14

Beware of the "I go a fishing" mindset. Many of My children have gone back to their old mindsets and their old ways. They are still sitting in My house and still declaring that I Am Lord, yet they have allowed their ways and their minds to go back to leaning on their own reasoning. It started by not renewing their minds with My Word on a daily basis, they let a little of their old thoughts set up a stronghold once again. They counsel others from the place of reasoning, leading them astray and directing them away from the place of trusting Me and leaning on My Word. Their counsel is from fear and deceit.

This is not the time for sliding back to your old patterns and old idols. Renew your mind, and continue to renew, and you will be refreshed, and cast down all other thoughts that rise up above My Word. These are the vain imaginations that were once so familiar to you, it was natural to follow these mindsets, but then you began to change the way you thought and lined your heart with Me. As time went on and circumstances withstood My Word that was coming forth from your mouth, you began to slide back from My promises, first making excuses for why things did not work out the way, and in the time you felt it should have. After awhile you started choosing your old mindsets over My Word, thinking I would not do what I promised in My Word for you personally. You, like My disciples chose to lean and trust in the once '"familiar".

Know and understand this, if you choose your ways and allow your mind to plan your ways, you will eat the fruit of your hands and your "idol" will bring you despair. The fruit of your choice will be doubled and the results will come back faster. It is time to be still and know that I Am God. Know that I desire for you to really know that I Am faithful to My Word concerning you, and there is no time or circumstances that can stop Me from fulfilling My plan for you. Only "one" can hinder and bring to halt My purpose for you, and that is you! You must cooperate with My plan and purpose by continuing to believe and trust Me. I need your whole heart to line up with Me and My word, you can not be double-minded. I have said that a double-minded man is unstable in all of his ways. That person will receive nothing! This is easy to understand, you can not really stand and after having done all, stand therefore, when you are unstable. That means you waver between My Word and your thoughts. This person is always leaning towards the "one" that will bring quick and easy satisfaction, and "one" that does not require any faith. Beware, and "do not go back fishing", for it will profit you nothing. Do not put your trust in the arm of the flesh, for it can not bring you to My best, it can not deliver, provide, make whole, or place you in the center of My will, it will bring depression, destruction, demotion, and deceit.

I will help you to stay pure in your trust and keep you sound of mind. Run to My Word, let My Word be the measuring stick for all things. Come back to your First love and I will see to it that you finish the race that has been set before you. As you submit your way to My divine way, you will increase and bear good fruit that you will enjoy as well as others. Do not slide back into old patterns and mindsets, exercise endurance and patience with joy. You will continue to grow in your knowledge of Me into a clearer and deeper intimacy with Me. Commit your way to Me, trust Me and I will bring it to pass. You will not be disappointed in My counsel, nor My way, it is oh so very good!

"Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing." (John 21:3)
"For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds. [Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)," (2 Corin. 10:4-5)
"Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord, [For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides]." (James 1:6-8)
"A man’s [moral] self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil]. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]." (Pro. 18:20-21)

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version