Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Stuck in a Mindset / Time to Order - Joe Rovani Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/08/2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

JOE ROVANI
Laramie, Wyoming
rovani@uwyo.edu

Stuck in a Mindset / Time to Order

May 7, 2014

Note – This two-part dream was given to me about two months ago. I have felt compelled for some time to share it. Some of you may find that the first part is confirmation for that which may have already occurred, whereas the second part may be timelier for the present season.

Part A- I was standing with my family outside of our family vehicle that was parked on a dirt road. The dirt road was located in the borrow ditch only a few feet from the elevated paved road. A long line of vehicles was stretched behind us on the dirt road in the borrow ditch. Our reason for standing outside of the vehicle and milling around was that we were stuck. I just KNEW that we were stuck, and my mindset was so focused on that fact that any and all other possibilities and options were never considered. It was as though my knowledge and viewpoint were so set in stone that it never occurred to me to think differently. And so there we were, stuck – without even the notion of considering if there was a way out.

At this point in the dream, an aunt that I was close to in my childhood (representing loving, child-like instruction) walked up to us, opened the driver’s door, and reached in to turn the key and start the vehicle. We all climbed inside with me in the driver’s seat. To my utter amazement, I put the vehicle in drive and it simply and effortlessly, without even spinning a tire, climbed out of the borrow ditch and onto the main paved road. We were underway. As I looked in the rearview mirror two things were evident. Number one, I could tell that the dirt road I drove out of was hardpacked firm ground: it was actually my mind and not my vehicle that was stuck in a rut, and in that mindset I could not accurately assess my true predicament. Number two, all of the people who were stuck behind me were now free to be on their way too. It was as though my mindset had not only negatively affected my (and my family’s) progress, but I had negatively impacted a long line of other folks as well.

Part B- Now that we were underway on the paved road and back on track (of our spiritual journey); we were hungry so we stopped at a roadside restaurant. We went inside, but became somewhat confused because this was our first time at this kind of eatery, and we did not know how to order, where to stand in line, if there was a hostess, or whether we should just find a table. So we found ourselves just standing there in the midst of all this activity, not knowing what to do. People who came into the restaurant after us sat down at a table and started eating their food. We felt out of order, and it was not satisfying seeing others getting what they asked for, while we remained hungry.

I believe that this second part of the dream relates to a fresh (spiritual) environment or place that we will enter, where we will quickly need to adapt and learn how to “order”.

Order (verb, Webster’s) to put in order: Arrange; to give an order to: Command; Destine, Ordain; to command to go or come to a specified place; to give an order; to bring about order: Regulate; to issue orders: Command; to give or place an order.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version