Subject Topic: The Greatest Days Are Just Ahead Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Werner Woop

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/05/2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

The Greatest Days Are Just Ahead

Patsy Shelton

Nov 7, 2003

Ah, saith the Lord God, there is about to come and explosion of My Spirit.

And, My Son is coming; yes He is coming, to be the Good Shepherd to His flock.

And in this hour I have raised up new leadership and they will acknowledge His Lordship and the government of the church will be upon the shoulders of My Son.

And these that I am about to catapult forth will lead My people by still waters, and into green pastures.

In these there is no manipulation, or control.

They will gently lead My people again by the way of the cross.

They will even take the hands of those in My flock, and lead them through the cross and into the resurrection life that I have ordained for them.

Also, these will think more highly of the flock then they do of themselves.

They have servant’s hearts, they will even serve on their knees and they will see themselves as the least in the Kingdom, not as the first.

They are David’s; yea I am even sending forth those that have the heart of David.

They see themselves as servants and not as kings.

They seek only My heart, and they seek only to please me in their serving.

And I will be in the midst of them, and this explosion of My Spirit will be in their midst, and I will do a quick work, saith the Lord God.

For I am hastening and quickening all things that My Kingdom may be established upon the earth.

For the coming year will be one of darkness, and dread will even fall on the hearts of those that are not mine, but My Glory will shine so brightly through My church that I have birthed into the earth and men will run to it and say, “What must I do to be saved?”

And I have raised up ministers and ministries to bring healing and restoration to My Body.

Yea, they have even walked through the valley of the shadow of death, but by My Spirit I have breathed life into them, and they will impart life to My Body.

The religious system has lied to My own, and told them there was no healing balm.

Yea, and even told them if they had sin in their life to “admit it and quit it,” not knowing how to take the axe to the root.

And this religious system is sick because the axe has not been taken to their roots, but yea, they have even covered their sin with the Blood of My Son.

But all things that are covered are being exposed.

And they have heaped coals upon the heads of My own telling them that they have to forget their past, and put it behind them, so that they could continue to control and manipulate My own.

I swear by myself, saith the Lord God, that the lies of the religious system are coming to naught and there is a liberty and freedom coming to My own.

There is fire in My heart, and there is fire in the hearts of those that I am raising up.

They are overflowing with My presence and My Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty and freedom.

Do you hear the freedom bells ringing? Can you see the culmination of all that has been prophesied by the Prophets is manifest ting in the earth?

It will seem like in the twinkling of an eye, that everything has changed.

As I did in the days of old, when one kingdom was destroyed, and another raised up.

Oh, I am on the move, saith the Lord God.

Preparation, I have worked diligently in this year to prepare My own for this time.

I am a God of order. How could I destroy one kingdom without having prepared another to take its place?

The transition is nearly complete, and the time of man’s kingdoms falling is neigh at hand.

In this coming year, saith the Lord God, you will watch with your eyes as even the kingdoms of this world, crumble and fall.

One by one will I crush and destroy them, as I did in days of old.

For I am coming with a sword in My mouth to right wrong’s, to exchange justice for injustice’s, to cause My people to be the head and not the tail, and to set My righteous one’s over finances, kingdom’s, and nations.

Oh, that which I am about to do will cause the ungodly to tremble as they see My Spirit move across the face of the earth.

Did I not say that the knowledge of the Lord would cover the earth, as the waters cover the sea?

Ah, I am about to make Myself known to all mankind, to every kindred, and every nation.

My own are no longer sensing this great move of My Spirit, but they are feeling it.

They are even being taken up in the spirit, and although they are walking on the earth, they are walking in heavenly places.

This wind of My Spirit has moved them out of the natural and into the supernatural. He has become the wind beneath their wings.

Eyes of revelation. My own have been given eyes of revelation. Not longer are they seeing with the carnal eyes of their soul, but they are seeing as I see, and they know as I know.

And they will be both known, and know what is the perfect and acceptable will of God.

No longer will they go to and fro seeking My will, but they will know My will in every aspect of their lives, and in the lives of others.

And when they pray, I will answer with signs and wonders, because they know My will in all things.

They perceive My Spirit in all things. The scales have fallen off of their eyes, the blinders have been removed, and they see clearly now.

These have attained a depth of intimacy that no other peoples or nations have ever known.

Ah, saith the Lord God, the darkest, but the greatest days are just ahead.

It is in the darkness that My Glory shines the brightest.

It is in turmoil, trouble, and tribulation that man, kingdoms and nations called upon the Living God.

They will call and I will answer, and I will bring all things again unto Myself.

This is the ordained time, and this is the season of the greatest move of My Spirit that man has ever seen.

And I have prepared a people to make My name known in the earth.

View Werner Woop's Profile Search for other posts by Werner Woop
Quo Wright

Posted: 06/05/2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Werner,  I read your post and all of it rang loudly in my spirit.  It was the title of your post that brought to remembrance a dream I had a couple weeks ago, but it was the song I heard upon awakening that confirms everything you wrote.  I heard the words of the song saying, you ain’t seen your best days yet, the best is yet to come.  And Sunday I heard the song on the radio but this time it was the end that stood out which said, greater is the ending of a thing, than its beginning. The best is yet to come.  I just started working in April after being out of work since 2009 and I know that Dad put me on this job because the reason they hired me reflects where I am spiritually.  But things began to happen here on the job and I asked Dad what in the world was going on (everything that could go wrong was going wrong).  And I heard HG say, out with the old and in with the new.  Even thing that is not of God is being removed.  Everything that defiles is being removed.  Everything that is not bearing good fruit is being removed.  And it reminded me of him telling me that he was strategically positioning his chosen ones into leadership positions within the workplace (this physical placement is a reflection of where Dad is positioning them spiritually).  And then a week ago I began to see other things taken place on the job and I knew that if it continued that way someone would get hurt. Well Monday that happened.  And HG said that happened because of Pharoah (harsh taskmaster). Then HG began to make reference to it being the end of Pharoah’s time of ruling as a hard taskmaster.  There is and has been a changing of the guards taking place just as you’ve posted.  I later had another dream that was very disturbing and I will share it eventually but what Dad assured me of at the end was that He is going to deliver his people. 

Bless you and thank you for sharing with us what Dad has said.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/06/2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Hello!

God is leading HIS DISCIPLES many "wrong" ways, so that our old flesh (old man) must die daily.

That is not very pleasant, but needy to transform us into HIS LIKENESS.

Humility is the aim! HE cannot give HIS FULL PRESENCE to proud people.

So let HIM do this work, which will our mind change very deep, so that we learn to know HIM more and more.

Do you know the book "Imitation of Christ" from Thomas a Kempis?? You can find it in the Internet and it is very helpful to understand the ways of God.

God bless you, and do not give up, to fight for the honor of God.

Werner
Werner Woop

Posted: 06/06/2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged Quote Werner Woop

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do not stop! - April 28, 2010

My child the enemy is out there trying his utmost best to get you to stop following Me. He is your enemy, not your friend. Take heed and be on the alert, watch and pray all the time. You must put on your full armor every day or you will be vulnerable to the enemy, he knows his time is running out. He will do everything possible now to get you away from Me and to stop you from fulfilling your purposes in My Kingdom.

You must decide and take a stand against his schemes, do not allow him to steal from you, that is what he is trying to do, he is a thief, a murderer and a liar. There is no truth in him, do not believe his lies but concentrate on the truth. Get your focus on Me not on your enemy. Resist him and he will flee from you. Give him no attention, no foothold.

My child come and spend time with Me, so that I can restore you and you can be strengthened, refreshed to go and do what I want you to accomplish for Me in this time for My Kingdom. You are unique, chosen for this time. I am in control, My Kingdom will last and not that of man. Trust and follow Me all the way until the end.

Do not believe the enemy's lies any longer and do not stop at all, continue faithfully, endure, nothing is in vain. I am with you and will never leave you nor forsake you. Be My soldier, be bold, steadfast and fearless. Continue and do not stop My child, that is what the enemy wants. Do not stop!

Dear Sister, I found this message on the web-site from Christiena Boshoff (Lasttrumpet 08)
wordinduetime.blogspot.com

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version