Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/10/2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

PHYLLIS FORD
Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.phyllisfordministries.com
PhyllisFordMinistries@gmail.com 

Word of the Lord for June 2014

This month comes with great responsibility. In fact how we respond to what we are required to do and what we have been assigned to do will determine the impact and the path. A path that will run it's course during  the rest of the year. With the year being at it's mid-point, Rosh Hashana being three months down the road, and Pentacost being now(June 8th) things that are before us and what we do with them will determine our future progress. During this window of time, we will encounter manifestation that will directly intersect our purpose and destiny.

The Lord used the analogy of a football game saying that in this season we are literally at "halftime." What we do now will speak for us in this hour. When we look at a game halftime is the most important time in the course of that game. It is the time in which no matter the score one has a second chance to regain the momentum to win. What is done in the second half determines the outcome of the game. When we look at it in the perspective of kingdom advancement it is not a game, it's serious, and a pivotal time in our history.

Timing in this month is everything. The Father has set some things in place that will not be changed, for they are sure. They have already been settled in the mind of God. There will be choices that will come before us, but we must decide before moving forward. Decisions Determine Outcome (DDO). Last month our cry for Wisdom continues it is the principle thing that we must walk in to move along the course that is set before us.

His Words:

"You have been empowered by your positioning. You are coming into a time when when there will be transitions that will make way for even greater transitions. The movement now should be steady and consistent: don't get distracted. Keep your consistency in what you do and that diligence will be what will keep you on track. I have positioned you to move you forward, to advance you and even to protect you. I have placed very key items of strategy upon your path and there are ways of escape for those who walk in obedience. As you proceed and the enemy strikes you will find yourself several steps ahead, but if you get distracted your inability to move forward it will open you up for unnecessary warfare. Don't ask why, when, or where is it coming from. Keep your place in Me. Forward movement."

"There will be a severing between the sacred and profane. I am been long suffering and your life's greatest challenges will cleanse you and restore my grace which will be your power to overcome. The uncomfortableness that upon you is the result of desiring to accomplish goals and plans. These must be placed on the drawing board of your lives, businesses, even upon your place of worship. Necessary birthing is taking place. Your passion for the things of the kingdom must overcome the flesh in this season. That which you  have carried over in this time which are the fleshly things of the world conflict with the things of the Spirit. But know that your life does intertwine with your destiny, look again, see again and breath again."

"When I spoke the word significant, I was talking about you. I have placed much in you and you have yet to fulfill your legacy. Securely hold on to what I have spoken over your life. As you turn the pages of your future you'll then understand how and why things occurred in your life. Your next challenge is just a stepping stone to your true revealing. Always speak truth, smile in the face of adversity, bless your enemies, and love all! Carry the wisdom that you learn along the way like a precious garment. Wear integrity well. Let no one determine for you what you are but know that because I created you and you were made for the days to come. It has been settled in the heavens, spoke by angels, revealed by the prophet's, tested by men, set forth before the foundations of the earth. Now, walk it out! You were made for this! Look in the mirror and see my glory and what I have formed in you from the beginning of time."

Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them."

"There is a fear of failure that has been looming over some of you and you must strike the ground many times. Pursue, pursue, overtake and overcome opposing forces that face you. Build, pray, and repair that which needs to mended so that my work may come forth in full measure. I am preparing in this hour those who are like-minded and like-spirited to work together. Their desire is to accomplish that which concerns their destiny and the work ahead  is also intertwined because I am building and strengthening a kingdom structure within the hearts and the minds of the people.  Now it is taking form in the natural and I am breathing upon it  by my spirit.."

"Unity has it's advantages especially with like-spirited, like-minded, and like-hearted people. See the unity with those that surround you as a blessing from Heaven; people who will under-gird, and cry out on your behalf.  Be a giver as much as a receiver because anything that carries that much value in life needs to be respected and reciprocated. I am raising up an army and there is a great purpose for its gathering. Battle plans and battle lines have already being strategized by me, says the Lord. You have have established a great beachhead. Much ground has been taken in the Spirit. Stand firm in your convictions. It will be my grace that will carry you into victory."

Ephesians 4: 13-17 "But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light, for everything that becomes visible is light. For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you.Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.…"    

"The issue is not to know everything that you must do but activate your faith along with diligent fervent prayer, with strong conviction in your heart and I will set things in motion. Have a willing heart and a determined spirit to fulfill the calling upon your life. This is not the starting point but it is a breaking point. Look with my eyes at the path before you and advance. It is my cause, the cause for Christ that will lead you and guide you. It is my grace which carries power and the ability to do more now. It's a new now and a significant season. In times past you cried out you asked, "Now God?"."

"Now my beloved, because your destiny is set on manifestation mode and the momentum is building. I shall impart to you and even activate it in your the life, for they are the purposes of my Will in the earth. Embrace that which I am placing before. Don't try to figure it out ahead of the time, but rely upon your God. As you walk you will know the way. I have already placed it in you, it is time sensitive to your assignment and it is attached to you with the true loyalties that I originally purposed in you before the foundation of the earth. It shall be done by those whose hearts are lined up with work of the hour and the time is now. I will not be denied, it will work , and it will be accomplished."

(This is from me that I was showed by Revelation in Prayer)

This is what I call a type of "Time Redemption." It is a recovery of time, a recovery of a people, and a recovery of purposes concerning the original intent that the Lord had purposed for His people before the foundation of the earth. It is a restoring of the years that the canker worm, the palmer worm and the caterpillar ate up. The Lord showed me a resurfacing and returning of gifts, abilities, and wisdom. Things recovered  that had laid dormant because of compromise and sin in the lives of the people. Because they cried out and returned back to the things of the Lord, and repented; restoration came, recovery came, and redemption came. Our walk has everything to do with knowing and understanding the fullness of how to accomplish the work before us. When we cry out and allow God to place us back on the path of original intent then we find that we can recover time. We are returning, we are being refined, and we are now more than ever finding our way.

Isaiah 35:8-9 "A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, But it will be for him who walks that way, And fools will not wander on it. 9No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there,…"  

His Words:

"This is a not a time to call me to you but for you to come to me. There is a distinct difference. The most important things that you need now will come in that reaching out for me. In the realization that I am your key to getting everything in order according to the way I had always purposed for it to be. This is happening now in this season and is giving freely to those who will walk in my ways and receive my wisdom that I am releasing in this hour. Time is accelerating and the time can be restored, recovered and redeemed to that which I have established. It will be replenished and renewed. There is a pruning and cutting back that must take place in the of areas of compromise that have become comfort zones in the face of great change and reformation. This is a time to return to the things of that represent my heart, the things of the Lord. Enter into my joy! Rejoice with songs of joy for I am visiting my people and my hand is moving mightily to save and restore upon the land. The floodgates will open at the mention of my name as you sing New Songs of Zion."

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/11/2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen to this and thanks for posting Sherry!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version