A Prophetic word by

dee barnes

6/12014

Going!

Beyond the Gates of the City.

Dee Barnes

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/23/2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Dear OpenHeaven family, before this post leaves the page I want to include the last few paragraphs of Journey for those who may have not followed the link. I saw prophetic markers in the news today, that Journey seems to mention, so I thought it would be good to re-up with that portion of this prophetic word.

Journey

... Be not deceived works of the flesh are not just bad habits but they are a spiritual darkness. This is why it is time to pull up the tent stakes, of your natural affections of what you've always known, and be fully acclimated into my kingdom; its life, fellowship, and economy, for the things of this world (if they have not already) will truly become STRANGELY dim. I am revealing a core standard, lean not upon your own understanding; but, in all your ways continue to acknowledging me. I am more reliable than the sun-dial made in stone that cast the shadows of the sun. More precise than atomic clocks that measure time. I created the atom, I created seasons, and times, in me there is no shadow of turning. I change not. I declare the end from the beginning, says The Lord. Though your eyes may deceive you, my SPIRIT that lives inside of you will guide you into all truth.

Prophetic simulations will continue to prepare my people for seamless transitions in the days to come.

Those not regarding, prophetically, their circumstances and opportunities, to stretch, will find themselves as a drowning man completely disoriented in the deluge to come. Though I have promised that you will not be drowned, why not know the drill before hand, so you can keep your bearings in overwhelming circumstances that will come upon the earth? Rest assured the world has this, and is simulating simulations already, manufacturing climates and creating cultures among the cultured.  Media has been their teacher, and when the time comes the disobedient will know exactly what to do. Salacious appetites, even now are eyeing the pot on the table. They cannot wait, but they know not the predator will become the prey. They know not their part in the great supper of the Lamb.

For I have set before those that are mine A TABLE, I have prepared FOR THEM a resting place, beside still waters. In the presence of their enemies, they shall feast at the table, where there cup runs over in abundant provision, in never-ending supply, Grace! Grace! Grace! … and they shall want not. My ROD AND STAFF have already obtained the promissory notes of these Kingdom holdings, and they are insured by the one who swears on no one, for I am not a Man that I should lie, says The Lord. I swear upon my self I Change Not, and in me there is no shadow of turning. To those of whom are the house hold of God, whether you live or die you are mine. Your darkest night will give way to the dawn every time. I Am the DAWN, OF ALL YOUR DAYS. I AM is the one who will sustain you.

I assure you natural measurements and navigational systems will fail you, no matter how perfected they are!

I am your True North, says the Lord, those things that would seem the same, after global adjustments will not be the same at all, and this is the danger of those churched ones who follow personalities, and popular trends but do not KNOW ME, and know my voice, guiding them as the shepherd would guide his sheep, giving them discernment, embedding with in them a recognition of MY VOICE PRINT that no imposter could ever attain. As a transmission system is replaced in a car, taken out, and put back in, one would assume the same rules would apply, as it did before the transition, even that-which the transmission does, seems to be the same as the one that replaced it, but a different mechanism, a new system, is engaging speed differentials, adjusting to accelerations, and facilitating momentum, while the vehicle itself, beyond human intelligence, will surmise conditions of the road, and make decisions for you. Even calculating the best out come in your decision-making, and recalculating for you in your errors for best solutions, slowly replacing your need for the voice of the Living God, which can never be replaced, beware of the slumbering minds, who give their care to those who are very much awake, attentive and have great intent.

These are pre-set automated systems governed by natural laws. For the more affluent, it will be particularly imperative that your automatic navigational systems are not set above that which is the compass of your soul. I am your true North, says The Lord. My kingdom is your standard. My Kingdom yet unrealized, holds every key, every answer, and has no end, as this one does. Your environments on many levels are ever increasingly being centralized to global standards. Consider that the comforts you enjoy lull the masses into grave slumber. I am calling you to be alert, sober, and awake. If the Strongman of the House would have stayed HIS watch his house would have not been broken into, and his goods stolen. Now put your trusts in heaven, and keep your affections on that which is above, the world will be caught by a thief in the night. The foolish ones ensnared.

Seamless transitions and transferred treasures.

Those that sleep, sleep in the night, those that are drunken get drunk in the night, be the children of the day, even in your deepest nights, and you will not be surprised! In fact, in global trends, those that watch in a state of wakefulness, will ride above the deluge in seamless transition having transferred their treasures, their securities, in the hiding place, where moth and rust cannot corrupt, for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. This anchor called WORLDLY POSSESSIONS will then, therefore, not have any hold on you, persuading critical decisions when Kingdom currents call, for I have made a pathway in the sea. Rivers in the deserts, I have prepared a place for you called WHERE I AM. IN Knowing the TIMES you will not be caught unawares, says The Lord, I Am your TRUE NORTH, the bright and MORNING STAR, I CHANGE not. I am your Day Star, that perpetually rises, and I am your internal flame in the night. Woe to those from where I pluck you out. Their day shall be full of darkness, and their night shall be profound. Yet, my light upon my people will be an everlasting light that increases in the days of darkness, in this world.

JOURNEY

http://newinepouring.com/2014/06/12/journey/

dee barnes

Dee Barnes

Posted: 06/02/2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

It has been almost a year since I posted this article. In this season a
couple prophetic markers are revealing themselves that were
mentioned in Journey, to confirm the hour we are living in now. Please
see the article in its entirety @ the link. In CHRIST- dee.

Edited by Dee Barnes on 06/02/2015 at 6:58pm

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/02/2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Wow! I don't understand it all because it is too deep for my mental capacity yet my spirit is affirming things in it which God has been giving me glimmers of. God has been giving me glimmers of things which my mind does not quite understand yet I realize God is going to open up revelation for me, but in the meantime, it is like I am getting "hints" of things that are being confirmed in other ways.
It was interesting that you wrote about a car that was being upgraded by men. I had a strange dream the other night which I know is a God dream but It still eludes me to an extent. In the dream, I had a car that had been given to me by my father that had recently been "modified". A person showed me the car being filled up at a gas station and I watched the numbers click upward, but they stopped when the car was filled. And it stopped at $1.69. Then I saw a commercial on a television screen that was saying there is a new modification on some cars and you will be able to totally fill your car and run a complete tank of gas with this new modification for only $1.69. I was very excited and was going to tell my mom that my car already had the modification and I could go on a complete tank of gas for only $1.69. It gave me a sense of freedom as well in the dream, because many times we limit trips based upon gas prices, and I knew I would no longer be limited. (There were a couple of other things in the dream which I will not go into, but when I woke up, I was pretty positive that God had something to show me concerning the numbers 169, and because a car represents a life or a ministry, I knew the numbers would involve that. I figured God wanted to show me a scripture.
Because the numbers were repeated as one dollar and 69 cents, I thought that it would have to be a book in the Bible with Chapter one, verse 69. I wondered if it could be like chapter 16 verse 9, but the amount would have been $16.09, not $1.69. When I looked in the Bible, I only found one book in the Bible that had that many verses in the first chapter, and it was Luke.
Luke 1:69 New International Version
He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David

New Living Translation
He has sent us a mighty Savior from the royal line of his servant David,

This is talking about salvation, but we already have salvation if we have accepted Christ. Yet in the dream, the car my father gave me had a "new modification" where the car would entirely run on $1.69. And I felt God was showing me that we think we understand salvation but we do not completely understand all that it entails.
And I was reminded of 1 Peter 1:5 which has arrested my spirit lately when I see it:
"who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
Peter is talking to Christians because the people he says they are in "faith and shielded by God's power", but then he says this..."until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
There is something about our salvation that God has not even revealed to us yet, but we are in that time where it shall be revealed.
When Peter talked to these Christians, Christ had already died and been resurrected, so he was talking to people who had already believed in Christ and were saved, yet he is telling them there is still a part of that "salvation" that is yet to be revealed. My spirit is excited about that. And I am wondering if that is what God was hinting at in the dream, that when this "salvation" is revealed or maybe when the full understanding of all that we walk in when we have "salvation" is revealed, it will change us, it will modify our thinking, our lives. Right now, because we do not understand the fullness of the price that was paid for us, the inheritance that we truly walk in, we don't allow that to operate fully in us, simply from a lack of knowledge and revelation, but one day we shall run fully in that knowledge (operate out of a full tank filled with that), and we shall be like Him.
Anyway, still getting glimmers, but not quite seeing the whole and walking in the manifestation of it yet...

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 06/02/2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Dee as soon as I saw the title it reminded me of a dream I
had several years ago concerning the bride of Christ.
Without going into the details of it, HG was telling me
that the journey (transition) would reveal who the bride of
Christ is.

Kimberly I also dreamed about the number 69 a few years
back so when I read yours I was reminded of yours. It also
confirmed a timeline I dreamed about last week concerning
the transition the church is going through. In my dream I
was getting ready to fry chicken and I was told by HG that
the oil would not be ready until it reached 69 degrees.
When I read your dream the one was confirmation of a
timeframe for me. But looking at the who number 1.69, I'm
hearing that if you have faith the size of a muster seed.
The 69 by itself is pointing to the season we're entering
in of which 70 represents the completion of God's perfect
plan. It was also the number of years the children of
Israel were in bonbdage in Babylon. So it seems Dad is
saying you'll be prepared to go through the times that are
ahead. And the scriptures you mentioned of our salvation
(deliverance) being revealed in the end is spot on.

I just remembered another dream in which I was a little
girl in school and I could hear God telling me that He'd
been preparing me and I saw the year 1946. When I woke I
was like my aunt and uncle has always called me and old
soul. And then I calculated 2015-1946 and it equals 69.

Your dream brought my dreams into focus concerning the time
and season.

Blessings
Quo

Edited by Quo Wright on 06/02/2015 at 11:20am

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Dee Barnes

Posted: 06/02/2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Dee Barnes

Thanks Que and Kimberly for your sharing.  -dee

Kimberly, yes and amen!

Luke 1:69 New International Version
He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David.
 Journey

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version