Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Gentle rain has come: A wheel within a wheel! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/01/2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved's The Rain has begun to pour. For the moment it will be a gentle sweet rain to water the seeds of my Kingdom in those hearts that have been tilled open for me to come. This gentle rain is filled with "miracle grow" to hasten the work of bringing forth my "manifested sons and daughters."

This rain is bringing a new sensitivity to my 'movements." Many have learned to hear my voice, even few to know my whisper, even more to hear me in silence, but it is now time to develop a deeper capacity to my movements.

Here is my word I told Nicodemus, " The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit."

This is why I have begun to "rain" on those who have prepared their hearts for my Kingdom reality. A new spiritual development must happen with you. You must be able to "blow with the wind blows." For this to happen I am expanding your capacity to know not just my words, not just my hear my voice, but to hear my movements.

I am hovering over the Earth even now. I am brooding to bring forth the new day, the new era, the new and finished work of my Spirit. But I must have a people who are sensitive to my movements.

This is the vision I gave to Ezekiel of the Wheel within a wheel. There is coming forth from this rain, a church within a church, a people within a people, a remnant within a remnant, and a true kingdom people within a kingdom people. These will be trained by this rain. For in this rain I am causing those who receive to grow exponentially.

Have I not said, I can raise up a nation in a day? This is a supernatural sovereign work of my Spirit. This rain is going to remove the remaining hardness in the hearts that would block your sensitivity to my movings. This rain is going to remove the old mind sets, the old theology rooted in fear to bring forth a people who know my ways and my movings.

Ezekiel 1: 1When I was thirty years of age, I was living with the exiles on the Kebar River. On the fifth day of the fourth month, the sky opened up and I saw visions of God.

2-3 (It was the fifth day of the month in the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin that God’s Word came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, on the banks of the Kebar River in the country of Babylon. God’s hand came upon him that day.)

4-9 I looked: I saw an immense dust storm come from the north, an immense cloud with lightning flashing from it, a huge ball of fire glowing like bronze. Within the fire were what looked like four creatures vibrant with life. Each had the form of a human being, but each also had four faces and four wings. Their legs were as sturdy and straight as columns, but their feet were hoofed like those of a calf and sparkled from the fire like burnished bronze. On all four sides under their wings they had human hands. All four had both faces and wings, with the wings touching one another. They turned neither one way nor the other; they went straight forward.

10-12 Their faces looked like this: In front a human face, on the right side the face of a lion, on the left the face of an ox, and in back the face of an eagle. So much for the faces. The wings were spread out with the tips of one pair touching the creature on either side; the other pair of wings covered its body. Each creature went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit went, they went. They didn’t turn as they went.

13-14 The four creatures looked like a blazing fire, or like fiery torches. Tongues of fire shot back and forth between the creatures, and out of the fire, bolts of lightning. The creatures flashed back and forth like strikes of lightning.

15-16 As I watched the four creatures, I saw something that looked like a wheel on the ground beside each of the four-faced creatures. This is what the wheels looked like: They were identical wheels, sparkling like diamonds in the sun. It looked like they were wheels within wheels, like a gyroscope.

17-21 They went in any one of the four directions they faced, but straight, not veering off. The rims were immense, circled with eyes. When the living creatures went, the wheels went; when the living creatures lifted off, the wheels lifted off. Wherever the spirit went, they went, the wheels sticking right with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures went, the wheels went; when the creatures stopped, the wheels stopped; when the creatures lifted off, the wheels lifted off, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

This is what "gentle rain" has come to do. It is imparting to you the ability to move with my movements, move with my timing, move with my Glory. I am removing the guess work from my house. I am a God of decency and order and I know the thoughts and plans I have for you. Have I not said, "the steps of a righteous man are ordered of the Lord.

Read my ordering steps; When the living creatures went, the wheels went; when the living creatures lifted off, the wheels lifted off. Wherever the spirit went, they went, the wheels sticking right with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When the creatures went, the wheels went; when the creatures stopped, the wheels stopped; when the creatures lifted off, the wheels lifted off, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

This is what my gentle rain has come to do in you. For those who open their hearts to my rain, I will wash away the desire to "do anything apart from me" and work the deepest dependence upon my spirit alone in your heart than you have ever known.

I am bringing forth full grown sons now who "wherever the spirit of the living creatures went the wheels went. Do you see it beloved. This is a "moving within you." This is not just listening for a word and doing it alone. This is my Glory. The Glory the Father gave me that we would be one.

This is a divine movement in you that will "know where I am going and what I desire" for they will be one with the wind "that blows where it wills." That blowing wind is my Father's plans and instruction and yours.

Who will be trained by the "moving wind?" Who will open their hearts to this gentle rain? Do you not hear? Do you not see?

Wherever the Spirit went THEY WENT(THE WHEELS ON EARTH) THE WHEELS STICKING RIGHT WITH THEM!, for the Spirit of the LIVING CREATURES was IN THEM! Do you not understand? Is this not my prayer to the Father, that He would give you my Glory and you would see it and receive it. It is the Glory that makes us one. A wheel within a wheel, a people within a people, a remnant within a remnant and a wind within the wind.

Those who will open their hearts to the rain that is pouring now will become these wheels, they will become mighty ones because they will know my "movements." When I move they will move. When I stay still they stay still.
When I go up, they go. There is no division amongst us. Our hearts are united as one and as I move in the Father, you move in me, that we would be one.

When the creatures went, THE WHEELS WENT! Notice there is no teaching here or song, or instructions, or revelations, but only a oneness of being in Me and Me in you. These will know they are one with me and they will move with me and in me, and they will do and go everywhere I send them.

"The wheels stayed "stuck" right with the living creatures, for the Spirit that was in the living creatures was in the wheels." This is what my gentle rain has come to do in those I have prepared for such a time as this. This rain will accelerate that work in the hearts I have prepared and they will manifest my Glory upon the Earth. 

"When the creatures went, the wheels went; when the creatures stopped, the wheels stopped; when the creatures lifted off, the wheels lifted off, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

Do you see it beloved, "the wind blows where it will, you don't know where it comes from, nor where it goes, such are those who are BORN OF THE SPIRIT. This is what a true Spirit led life is in Me.

There is no division. No other instructions needed. Not even words spoken are necessary, they are a wheel within a wheel. They are conformed to the image of Me, they are one with Me. They know my words, my heart, my breath and they now are ready to know me in my movements.

How can this be done in reality you ask, "for the spirit of the living creatures were in the wheels." That is why I am sending the gentle rain now. It is filled with the divine ingredients to bring this word about. A people who will know my moving and a people who will know my ways. They will love me completely as I have loved them.

My Holy Love will burn in them and the rain will be like a spiritual gasoline on the fire of Holy Passion in their heart for me. They will not falter or turn back or break rank. They are a wheel within a wheel, a church within a church, a people within a people, a remnant within a remnant, who hear the wind within the wind. 

This rain has come. It is about to increase in intensity and then become a violent tempest blast or storm. Each increase of intensity shall bring forth a deeper abiding in you and a deeper sensitivity to my moving.

To stand in the hour to come you must be able to know my moving. You must know when to stop and when to go by the leading of my Spirit. My burning  love in you will not ever consider your own will, but only My will be done in you.

"Wherever the Living Creature went, the wheels went."There is more than talking, and more than just praying, but an intense abiding together in the same Spirit of God that will cause you to "move when the living creatures move and do what the living creatures are doing in heaven on the Earth.  Those are trained by the rain will do it exactly the same thing on the Earth as in Heaven. 

It is time. Open your hearts to receive my rain. It will revive and refresh you, and it will get your heart to move only when I move and you will be one with my movings just as I am one with the Fathers' moving upon the Earth today.

Father let the gentle rains come upon all who read this. Bring forth your wheel within a wheel. Bring forth those who are led by your spirit and know your moving, your word and your rain.

Lord teach us your ways that we might now you. I open my heart fully to you, let the gentle rain come and do it's work in me and my family. Lord, wash away everything that blocks me from hearing your voice but even more not to be aware of your moving. Teach and impart this to me and my family now in Jesus name.

Edited by Henry Falcone on 07/01/2014 at 8:48pm

ChristinaJordan

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/02/2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged Quote ChristinaJordan

Last night we had a sudden thunderstorm, it came in with a
strong wind, but the rain was not torrential...just a good
rain. As I sat listening the Lord spoke, "Open your mouth
wide and I will fill it." With that I pondered His
goodness, and how He greatly fills us. This morning I
awoke with the thought that our steps are ordered, just as
if He were writing the story of our lives....and it is a
good story. So I say YES and AMEN to this Word you have
penned, and speak agreement that as it is so in Heaven, it
will be so on this earth, and in His earthen vessels.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version