Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/09/2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's NEW WEEKLY Love Letters...
"God's Faith Is Built On Hope" 
(
JULY 9)

[It may appear that I, Chris, wrote this love letter.  In fact, I have never written any of Christ's Love Letters.  God has spoken and written each letter through my heart and hand.]

We are not to look at things as they appear to be in the physical.  We are to see God's Power and Love as He changes all things into His image.  We lose faith when we continue to look at things as they are now.  In fact, faith is built on the hope that God can and will change things (see Heb. 11:1).  When we maintain God's hope within our heart we walk in His faith and express it toward others.

When Peter looked at the storm he began to sink.  He walked on the water when he looked with hope and faith in God (see Matt. 14:25-32).   No storm could cause him to fail.  The dark and deep could not cover him over. 

We must keep our eyes on God's Face, who is all Love.  He is all Love expressed.  Love is the most powerful force in the universe and it is capable of healing and correcting all wrong (see Pr. 10:12).  Listen to Love and turn toward God. 

Turn from all things within the world's darkness, and turn back around toward God's Love within you.  He is expressed in you through His Love within your heart and mind.  His Love is toward all, including you.  

Do not allow yourself to be convinced that God's Love is as satan's hate.  Hate is ineffective in the face of the enemy.  We are satan's tools when we resemble him in his anger, hate, despair, and loathing (even self-loathing). 

Be willing to receive transformation from self.  Become one with God and be Bright.  Love, Himself, is this transforming, changing force.  You must receive His Seed of new birth in order to be transformed into His image.  His Name is Love.  Love all and cause transformation to begin this day, Amen Amen, saith the Lord Amen, and again Amen (see 1 John 3:23). 

Child of God, be humble and do this one commandment in God's Name, Amen.  Love with all that I have given you.  Christ is Lord Amen.

In Christ's Love For You, Chris  Chris Williams Prophetic Minitry

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author=s name: Christine Williams, E-mail address: chris-williams@christine-williams-ministry.org , and website address: http://christine-williams-ministry.org  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=editT opic&POID=176617&ID=1160') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&s ub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})(); < ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=editT opic&POID=176617&ID=1303') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by Chris Williams on 07/18/2014 at 6:22pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 07/10/2014 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Chris,

You wrote:

Child of God, be humble and do this one commandment in God's Name, Amen.  Love with all that I have given you.  Christ is Lord Amen.

What an amazing statement; I have meditated on this and will continue to do so; to love with all that God has given us is such an all encompassing command. He has given us His very life. This then would be to love without bounds; to give all we are in loving others; truly mind boggling; that is Christ.

God bless you

love, sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Chris Williams

Posted: 07/18/2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you so much for commenting!  I agree with you 100%.   His love is without limit, and in order to be as He is we too are learning how to love like He did and does.  Truly amazing that He can take us when we are totally "self" orientated, love us anyway, AND THEN CREATE US TO BE THIS LOVE.  WOW!

Again, thank youfor commenting - I really had nothing to add, but wanted to do so becuase your comment excited me and I deeply felt the confirmation as you brought new understanding for me and all who read this.  Thank you!!

Love, Chris

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=reply &POID=176647&ID=494') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version