OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophetic Events and Insight Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/31/2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Prophetic Events and Insight

Greetings Brethren, in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

The following is some of what the Lord has been showing us since July 18th.

Friday the 18th the word was “watch”; that evening a Red Fox was in our front yard about 10 ft from the front porch, it was eating some dry cat food that I had dumped there because it had gotten wet from the rain. I watched as it took a defensive position as a cat approached it; Vicious looking little beast.

Understanding of this event: This was a “revealing” of the enemy/perpetrators/sources of trouble in our lives; the revealing of the “hidden” enemy.

Monday 21st A Hummingbird came to the same front window 3 times in as many hours.

Understanding of this event: There were three things the Lord was going to communicate to us and we were to “watch” for them.

Tuesday 22nd Jon drives our pickup truck over 60 miles with water spewing from the radiator, the temperature outside was above 90 degrees; the needle on the temperature gauge never moved past the middle of normal. When we filled the radiator you could hear the water hit the bottom, it was almost completely empty.

Understanding of this event: The Lord is about to “break all the rules”; Nothing is impossible with God or you could say ALL things ARE POSSIBLE with GOD!

Wednesday 23rd As I was walking in our yard I saw the Fox come running down the road and he passed in front of me, he was running wide open as if he were being chased; the sun had just come up and it reflected off his fur making it look golden, it was really a rather beautiful sight. I checked down the road and didn’t see anything following him.

Understanding of this event: The Lord is about to send our enemies running for their lives, all those pesky foxes that try to spoil the vines.

Thursday 24th I was in the yard working with the weed whacker, I had just leaned it against the wheel barrow and picked up the rake when I heard a low rumble behind me; I turned around to find the weed whacker had started by itself, I picked it up as it went full throttle, I tried the trigger switch but nothing happened, I had to unplug it to make it stop. (It had burned out the switch.)

Understanding of this event: The Lord Himself, by His power (love) and direction will bring our change and the change to all around us; no man can or will start this, no man can or will control this, this “Event” belongs to the Lord and He alone will be glorified in it.

I believe the Lord has spoken of these things through others before, this then is a confirmation.

God is in control of all things and He alone is Sovereign.

(side note: the radiator and the weed whacker were easily fixed and it didn’t cost anything to fix them; God is good!)

(A note about the Fox; we had not been aware that there was a fox in our woods, we had never seen it before and we haven’t seen it since the morning I saw it running down the road.) (We haven’t seen the Hummingbird either.)

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version